VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 27th, 2005 #41
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
What kind of group are you aiming to activate, using humorous, anti-Semitic slapstick cartoons?
And to what ends, when you basically have a so-called "2 Party System" to vote between?

Old May 27th, 2005 #42
Angst
A Merry Kwan

Quote:
HA HA HA HA HA HA

OMG, I'm laughing so hard in this thread. You ought to do entire commic books with these characters, brutus.

Old May 27th, 2005 #43
brutus

RE: Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
What kind of group are you aiming to activate, using humorous, anti-Semitic slapstick cartoons? And to what ends, when you basically have a so-called "2 Party System" to vote between?
To be perfectly candid with you, the thought never crossed my mind to “activate“ any particular group.

These cartoons were drawn as a retaliation against the jew, plain and simple. A hard illustrative slap to the face of our enemy to get his attention and let him know that I hate his guts.

The jew incessantly portrays White men as twisted and ridiculous caricatures in the various jew-owned medias and my cartoons are my blunt way to give same in kind. The difference being that my cartoons have their basis in fact and truth.

I mix the message between the dark realities of the jew menace and an occasional funny lampoon to lighten the mood and give us some comic relief from my hard-core hate of the kike. Every once in a while I will take a playful poke at the niggers.

I fully realize that my work may appear slapstick on the surface, but I have purposely designed them with various metaphor and symbolism for multiple levels of racial understanding. For example, In post number #32 entitled “White Nationalism pulls back the curtain and shows you who the wizard really is.” Make note of the color of the shirt sleeve on the arm pulling back the curtain. A “Brown Shirt” will have a special meaning to some.

If any particular group is offended by my drawings, well that’s too bad. And if Alex Linder should grow tired of my cartoons, he can easily pull the plug. In the meantime, I will draw what I feel like drawing.

Old May 28th, 2005 #44
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
...In the meantime, I will draw what I feel like drawing.
Nobody wishes to tell you what to do, except for criticism, on my part, against that flying tooth. Why isn't it a gold-filled unhealthy tooth?
How about creating a "Flip Book" or "Thumb Cinema" (auf Deutsch, "DaumenKino") which is a stack of the same cartoon going about minor changes which get noticed when one rapidly flips the pages, giving the appearance of animation. The pics could get shrunken for self-downloading for those who wish to print out their own.
Here's an example of such books:

Old May 28th, 2005 #45
brutus

Quote:
Nobody wishes to tell you what to do, except for criticism, on my part, against that flying tooth. Why isn't it a gold-filled unhealthy tooth?
I hope that you didn’t take that particular remark personally, because it wasn’t aimed at you. Believe me, Brother, there are plenty of people who would love to tell me what to do.......and also tell me where to go for that matter. As for the criticism regarding the flying tooth in that cartoon, I’m glad that you brought that oversight to my attention. In most of my sketches I will tint the kike’s teeth a dingy and unhealthy-looking yellow, but in that cartoon I must have been carried away by the gleeful moment of imagining that it was my hand holding the crowbar. You can trust that I will pay closer attention to detail in the future.

Quote:
How about creating a "Flip Book" or "Thumb Cinema" (auf Deutsch, "DaumenKino") which is a stack of the same cartoon going about minor changes which get noticed when one rapidly flips the pages, giving the appearance of animation. The pics could get shrunken for self-downloading for those who wish to print out their own.
I’ve seen those little books before and they’re pretty nifty. But I wouldn’t know how to go about creating one. I use the standard paint program and computer mouse to draw the cartoons and that in itself is very cumbersome. It’s still a learning process for me. Maybe when I’m better skilled at using the paint program and it‘s features, I’ll give your suggestion a try.

Old May 28th, 2005 #46
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
I hope that you didn’t take that particular remark personally...
I'm too self-centered for that. That's why I never do
Quote:
...In most of my sketches I will tint the kike’s teeth a dingy and unhealthy-looking yellow, but in that cartoon I must have been carried away ...
Why isn't the crowbar rusty?
Quote:
I’ve seen those little books before and they’re pretty nifty. But I wouldn’t know how to go about creating one. I use the standard paint program and computer mouse to draw the cartoons.....
All you have to do is to copy each frame and alter each copy of the former slightly, so at almost the speed of card-deck shuffling, the minor changes will give the illusion of animation. Go out and find one of those books and you'll see that each change is only minor

Old May 28th, 2005 #47
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
...I use the standard paint program and computer mouse to draw the cartoons and that in itself is very cumbersome. It’s still a learning process for me. Maybe when I’m better skilled at using the paint program and it‘s features, I’ll give your suggestion a try.
Starting form this frog egg

Old May 28th, 2005 #48
Kind Lampshade Maker

..., to this fully developed frog:
, it only took 44 pages. Including the preface, cover and the other inert ingredients, this booklet measures 3/8 of an inch.
Your pic amounts to a heigth of 216 pixels. To move the business end of the crowbar to the bottom of the pic, within 44 pages, you would have to move the end of the crownbar 5 pixels per frame. The fulcrum would move less of a distance, of course. But, since Microsoft” Paint” only revolves a pic at 90 degree increments, you will need different image software, to avoid changing the crowbar angle, at swinging, using mechanical intervention (printing the pic, then scanning a printout after having turned it in the direction that the crowbar was swinging)...

Old May 28th, 2005 #49
Kind Lampshade Maker

....The flying tooth is easy to move, through cutting out and re-pasting every 5 pixels without having to revolve the tooth. You may try revolving the tooth 90 degrees, every 4 frames.
If you zoom the pic to its maximum 800% blow-up, you could reliably work the pic, pixel by pixel.
I revolved the tooth for your 5th frame, in the clockwise direction and lowered it 4 pixels per frame featured, as the crowbar drops 16 pixels, before the tooth turns again:

Old May 28th, 2005 #50
brutus

RE: Doc

Quote:
I would like to see the one with the Jew in the sights have an out come (I am trying to be legal as possible here folks you get the picture). That would truly be awesome. Whatchasay volks?
How could you even ask me to draw such a picture?

I’m sure that many people would like to see me draw something inappropriate and that could possibly get this website closed down and the whole lot of us thrown in jail for good measure.

I know where to draw the line between good taste and senseless vulgarity.

I would never draw a cartoon like this:

Moment of Impact

Nope! No way Jose’!

I’m sorry but I won’t do it! Even if you begged me, I wouldn’t do it. Not even if you said pretty please with sugar on top.

Old May 29th, 2005 #51
Kind Lampshade Maker

Just suggesting – changing the sound to a boxing ringside call bell „Ding“ which would show up only during a few frames at the point of connection between the crowbar and the head along with the added musical notes, at which point the hat will start flying simultaneous with the unhealthy, rotating tooth.
I remember some angle-changing option in an “Excell” program I used to work with. I think I used to call it up, while doing a “Word Art”. I’ll go back later tonight and see if I could find it. In the mean time, you might want to ask “Cracker of the Whip” if he knows how to do something like that.
Now that I thought it over, I don't think you will have to shrink the pic for flip-books. Even though my printer is down, it seems to me these pics are small enough

Old May 29th, 2005 #52
sorinarlechin

Default Argument

Quote:
Moment of Impact
The only argument Whites need to have with jews.

Old May 29th, 2005 #53
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorinarlechin
The only argument Whites need to have with jews.
Why wasn't a hollow-point round used?

Old May 29th, 2005 #54
brutus

Quote:
Why wasn't a hollow-point round used?
FYI

SIG SG 550-1 Sniper. Manufactured in Switzerland by Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft (SIG), this semiautomatic rifle chambered in .223 Remington caliber (5.56 X 45mm)

The military sniper operates on the principles of tracking, concealment, observation, and long range engagement. Generally, one quick shot is all that is needed, with a hasty retreat to follow.

Old May 29th, 2005 #55
Sean Martin

Default Hymies having a bad day.

Things don't look so good for Hymie today, do they?

Old May 30th, 2005 #56
brutus

Please allow me to reveal to the ladies in the audience,

where the Oprah Show is really produced.

Old May 30th, 2005 #57
brutus

Quote:
Just suggesting – changing the sound to a boxing ringside call bell „Ding“ which would show up only during a few frames at the point of connection between the crowbar and the head along with the added musical notes, at which point the hat will start flying simultaneous with the unhealthy, rotating tooth.
I remember some angle-changing option in an “Excell” program I used to work with. I think I used to call it up, while doing a “Word Art”. I’ll go back later tonight and see if I could find it. In the mean time, you might want to ask “Cracker of the Whip” if he knows how to do something like that.
Now that I thought it over, I don't think you will have to shrink the pic for flip-books. Even though my printer is down, it seems to me these pics are small enough
You’ve got some great ideas! And the way that the jew has been getting his ass kicked on this thread, maybe we need a boxing bell.

The thumb book is cool, too..........maybe I should just go all-out and get into full blown animated cartoons and adapt them to internet viewing. The skies the limit. I’m thinking along the lines of “The Simpsons“, but my version would feature a family of kikes called “The Slimesteins”.

Think of the possibilities!

Old May 31st, 2005 #58
Border Ruffian

I'm going to admit here I thought you cartoons sucked when you first started posting them in the chutzpah section. They're getting better every time I look. I envy people who can draw. What do you use to draw those?

Old May 31st, 2005 #59
Border Ruffian

Reminds me of the classic strobe photos.

Here's one

Old May 31st, 2005 #60
brutus

RE: Border Ruffian

Quote:
I'm going to admit here I thought you cartoons sucked when you first started posting them in the chutzpah section. They're getting better every time I look. I envy people who can draw. What do you use to draw those?
Thanks for the compliment.

I use the paint program found in accessories. I have been at this for only a couple of months and I’m still learning. The hardest part is drawing with the mouse. Sometimes it’s hard to translate the movement of the hand into lines on the screen. The small muscles of the hand have to be trained to do what I’m trying to tell them to do. It’s like trying to learn to write with your opposite hand. But, it’s getting easier with each picture. The computer does have it’s advantages over a paper and pencil, especially with the editing and coloring.

However, I’m not really what you’d call a real artist. I’m more of a hack doodler. Sometimes the drawing will come-out looking pretty good. Like the one with the kike taking the JFK shot. And then other times I can’t draw a picture to save my life. It’s something I can’t force, I have to be in the right mood I guess.

Tags
graphics

Thread