VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2014 #61
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
what's interesting is I keep reading on Amren's site (and others) that it was David Duke who was raving and ranting.

One of my friends was there, he said David Duke was a gentleman and Michael Hart was the one screaming curses.
57 • Reply•Share ›
jew-defenders use jew language: anyone who notices jews is "obsessed" with them. anyone who speaks about jews "rants" about them

"I'm not taking a position on jews," said the WINO as he denounced the white man for noticing what jews were doing to his people.

Old October 13th, 2014 #62
Joe_Smith

Reading his response above, I am 100% convinced he's a lying scumbag relying on the intellectual laziness of his readers to get around the Jewish question.

He makes the assertion that a poll of Episcopalians will yield similar opinions on race as one on Jews. True...to an extent.

But do you know any anti-racist tolerant cultural Marxist episcopalians that zealously support Apartheid South Africa because it was good for whites, at the same time?

So how does Jared Taylor explain "liberals" like Abe Foxman or even BILL MAHER who are essentially a fifth column for Israel and absolutely uncritical spokesmen for the explicitly racial, intolerant, and genocidal ideology of Zionism?

Poll after poll show that American Jews, who are known for being "Liberal", mostly are pro-Zionism. The difference between neo-conservative Jews and liberal Jews is that the first one believes Palestinians should simply be exterminated Ghenghis Khan style, while the liberal ones believe they should be given the worst lands under Israeli occupation to form a state to unload all the Arabs living in Israeli borders. With that said, they both agree that Israel is a Jewish state for only those of the Jewish race and their interests.

Meanwhile, these same kikes say that whites cannot have that because it's hate.

Episcopalians don't do that. Well, some of them have the anti-white pro-Zionist view actually, but that is only more evidence for how powerful Jewish media control is, and the cognitive dissonance it creates in the stupid.

Old October 13th, 2014 #63
Alex Linder
Administrator

katana Juggernaut3000 • 15 days ago
Regarding Amren not wanting jews being criticized and such comments being deleted, I made a post at my blog on a recent article on Gaza by Brett Stevens at Amren. Of the total number of comments about 30% (of the 702 comments that I was able to catch) have been deleted by the mods in the final Comments Closed version.

Two PDFs show what comment gets deleted and what stays.

Gaza Everywhere — Amren Deleted Comments

http://katana17.wordpress.com/2014/0...eted-comments/

Old October 13th, 2014 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Reading his response above, I am 100% convinced he's a lying scumbag relying on the intellectual laziness of his readers to get around the Jewish question.
He's essentially a stinkbait jews throw out there for Southern/Midwestern catfish, and they rise to it every time. He ticks every box of what they think a white leader should look and act like. Aw shucksy Jimmy Stewart by way of Princeton. Hat in his hand, why, he jes petitionin' for white folks to get a square deal, he is.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 14th, 2014 at 01:37 PM.

Old October 13th, 2014 #65
Brooklyn Rick

I've noticed that one is instantly attacked when making a negative comment about jews in the amren comment sections. The commenter engleman especially.

Old October 13th, 2014 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Rick View Post
I've noticed that one is instantly attacked when making a negative comment about jews in the amren comment sections. The commenter engleman especially.
he's a goyherd. a sheepdog. they're on all right-wing sites - if the proprietors allow them.

Old October 13th, 2014 #67
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post

He makes the assertion that a poll of Episcopalians will yield similar opinions on race as one on Jews. True...to an extent.

But do you know any anti-racist tolerant cultural Marxist episcopalians that zealously support Apartheid South Africa because it was good for whites, at the same time?

So how does Jared Taylor explain "liberals" like Abe Foxman or even BILL MAHER who are essentially a fifth column for Israel and absolutely uncritical spokesmen for the explicitly racial, intolerant, and genocidal ideology of Zionism?

Poll after poll show that American Jews, who are known for being "Liberal", mostly are pro-Zionism. The difference between neo-conservative Jews and liberal Jews is that the first one believes Palestinians should simply be exterminated Ghenghis Khan style, while the liberal ones believe they should be given the worst lands under Israeli occupation to form a state to unload all the Arabs living in Israeli borders. With that said, they both agree that Israel is a Jewish state for only those of the Jewish race and their interests.

Meanwhile, these same kikes say that whites cannot have that because it's hate.

Episcopalians don't do that. Well, some of them have the anti-white pro-Zionist view actually, but that is only more evidence for how powerful Jewish media control is, and the cognitive dissonance it creates in the stupid.
It's obvious what he's doing. Philosemitic sophistry. If one wanted to protect jews, one would say the things he says. If one wanted to protect whites, and advance their interests, one would not say the things he says. The joke begins up top, where he uses an all-American quote that he knows he doesn't live up to.

The guy simply won't admit his real purpose and motivation. But anyone who knows what's up can infer it.

Old October 13th, 2014 #68
N.B. Forrest

An excellent point-by-jewshit-point demolition of Taylor by Tribal Theocrat. Thurston Howell-Taylor's a William F. Buckley for the racially sane: appeals to largely the same upper middle-class, reasonably intelligent but status-fearful crowd.

"Yes: something absolutely must be done about these pestilential negroes - we all agree on that - but we cannot allow ourselves to be dragged down to the level of the white trailer trash, with their 'jew-this, jew-that' ranting! Why, my stockbroker Morrie's a prince of a fellow...."

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 13th, 2014 #69
N.B. Forrest

As the man said about the dead mackerel, Taylor shines & stinks.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 13th, 2014 #70
Sean Gruber

Removing poison from your body is not the same as building your identity on hating poison. White identity is not built on hatred of jews. We want the jew poison out, that's all.

By contrast, jew identity is built on hatred of Whites. They define themselves negatively, i.e., on the basis of hating the "other," the non-jew.

Every meme jews use -- "racism," "hatred and fear of the other," "imperialism," "sexism," "homophobia," etc. -- is projection (to borrow a jew term). They accuse others of what they themselves are most characterized by. "The jew cries out in pain as he kicks you."

Taylor has the chutzpah to ape this dishonesty by implying that jew-crit shows negative identity and jews aren't aggressive. We're straw-manning neutrals, sniffs the Turd. Pay no attention to that man cutting your throat, ignore him and work on yourself or else you're a nigger. This is AmRen's position on the Jewish Question.

But suddenly this advice, excreted by the Turd, vanishes on the Black Question. AmRen obsesses about nigger oppression of Whites, whines about black crime, cries about "double-standards." It begs for fairness and justice to be granted. Wait, aren't we supposed to be working on ourselves instead of pointing the finger? It's 99% finger-pointing in Turd town when the topic is niggers. But bring up jews, and the problem becomes You.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; October 13th, 2014 at 09:14 PM. Reason: clarity

Old October 13th, 2014 #71
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Removing poison from your body is not the same as building your identity on hating poison. White identity is not built on hatred of jews. We want the jew poison out, that's all.

By contrast, jew identity is built on hatred of Whites. They define themselves negatively, i.e., on the basis of hating the "other," the non-jew.

Every meme jews use -- "racism," "hatred and fear of the other," "imperialism," "sexism," "homophobia," etc. -- is projection (to borrow a jew term). They accuse others of what they themselves are most characterized by. "The jew cries out in pain as he kicks you."

Taylor has the chutzpah to ape this dishonesty by implying that jew-crit shows negative identity and jews aren't aggressive. We're straw-manning neutrals, sniffs the Turd. Pay no attention to that man cutting your throat, ignore him and work on yourself or else you're a nigger. This is AmRen's position on the Jewish Question.

But suddenly this advice, excreted by the Turd, vanishes on the Black Question. AmRen obsesses about nigger oppression of Whites, whines about black crime, cries about "double-standards." It begs for fairness and justice to be granted. Wait, aren't we supposed to be working on ourselves instead of pointing the finger? It's 99% finger-pointing in Turd town when the topic is niggers. But bring up jews, and the problem becomes You.
Excellent post.

Old October 14th, 2014 #72
Sean Gruber

If niggers are niggers when they blame their problems on Whites, and Whites are niggers when they blame their problems on jews, then aren't Whites niggers when they blame their problems on niggers? Apparently that has never occurred to Dr. Turd.

The Taylor position: Blacks kill Whites = the Negro must be dealt with. Jews loose Negros on Whites = don't scapegoat.

Exempt from his accusation of blame-shifting seem to be only the jews, despite their blaming all their troubles on non-jews (2,000 years of poisecution). The solid question is: who-whom? Who really is fucking whom? And the answer is Team Jew is fucking Team White. Can one flush away Team Jew while Turds are occluding the toilet? No, so we need to take plunger in hand and be a happy band of unstoppable unstoppers, tipping the Taylors into the history of sewer.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; October 15th, 2014 at 01:56 PM. Reason: reorganized

Old October 16th, 2014 #73
Alex Linder
Administrator

Jared Taylor and Fred Reed
Posted on October 17, 2014 by Streicher's Ghost

After Jared Taylor was recently attacked in the media by someone with the suspicious name Robert Sussman, Taylor’s friend Fred Reed, who is married to a Mexican woman with Jewish ancestry, wrote a piece defending him on Amren’s website. He defensively goes into some detail about how non-racist Taylor is. I would like to focus your attention on the following passages:

Quote:
Jared, as I would later learn, had often and on the record expressed his belief in the superiority of North Asians.
Quote:
One thing he categorically is not is anti-Jewish. [...] He is a proponent of White European civilization, to which Jews have been major contributors.
Taylor believes Asians are superior to Whites, and that Jews have been “major contributors to White European civilization” in a positive way. The race-mixer Reed, too, is a philosemite. Oddly, he at times – in the typical Jewish manner – claims Jews are “White”, but at other times distinguishes Jews from Whites in order to be able to claim the former group is superior to, or persecuted by, the latter.

Whatever Taylor and Reed are, they are not White nationalists or anything like it.

http://www.destroyzionism.com/2014/1...lor-fred-reed/

Old October 16th, 2014 #74
Alex Linder
Administrator

Victor Mandrake ‏@vicmandrake 46m46 minutes ago
The race-mixer Freed Reed thought he was going to be clever here, not knowing that Torquemada was in fact jewish.

Old October 16th, 2014 #75
procopius

Freed Reed supports the black legend of the inquisition as well. The inquisition didn't target heretics or Jews, but targeted Jews pretending to be Christians. If a Jew admitted to being a Jew then no problem. But the Jew of course wanted the privileges and political posts meant for Spanish Catholics. So many just pretended to be Christians on the outside, and kept their Judaism secret. All the while those fake Christians attempted to undermine the Catholic faith, which was a direct threat not only to the church but the monarchy of Spain. So these fake Christians had to go. And all the Europeans were noticing that the Jew was a problem at that time, not just Spain.

http://www.catholicleague.org/the-black-legend-the-spanish-inquisition/

Quote:
In the 14th Century, however, anti-Jewish attitudes were on the rise throughout Europe. In 1290, England expelled its Jews and France followed in 1306. Spain began to experience an increasing anti-Jewish sentiment. It exploded in the summer of 1391 with angry anti-Jewish riots. These riots led to major forced conversions of Jews to Christianity. These Jewish converts would be called conversos or New Christians, to distinguish them from traditional Christian families. The converso identity would remain with such families for generations.

Old October 16th, 2014 #76
Hunter Morrow

Their jew-mods are in a frothing at the mouth frenzy deleting posts that state the obvious facts: Harvard isn't a college, its a synagogue! More than 25 percent of the students and more than 50 percent of the faculty are jews, to include the last president, the current president who is married to a jew and the provost.

If Robert SUSSMAN is going to call you an anti-semite anyhow, you might as well behave like one. What have you lost in the end? Call him exactly what he is: a dirty, lying jew. Pardon me for the redundancy: Jew. Sussman is a jew speaking his native tongue, lies, about Jared Taylor.

From Jared Taylor's banking connections, to his toadying for jews in Japan, to jew authors and moderators at his candy-assed website and speakers at his CON-frences to his utter obsession with blacks and hispanics yet total disregard for war coverage and financial catastrophes that the jews did for their benefit at the expense of Whites, AmRen's purpose seems pretty clear. Let the jews, the disease, cause all the problems, and fixate upon the symptoms. Anyone who points out the root of the illness is a nigger-spic to be shunned.

This pussy-boy behavior does NOT lead to page views. Witness Andrew Anglin's hilarious and irreverent Daily Stormer. In a year it surpassed AmRen in page views, despite AmRen existing in one form or another since 1990!

People don't want soft, weak bullshit moderated by heebs! They want 200 proof on the rocks!

Edit: Anybody who doubts that hundreds of comments get deleted when jews are getting criticized should read that link Alex Linder put up about the AmRen thread about Gaza. There were over 200 deleted comments in that thread alone!
http://katana17.wordpress.com/2014/0...eted-comments/

Last edited by Hunter Morrow; October 16th, 2014 at 09:31 PM.

Old October 16th, 2014 #77
Joe_Smith

Here is the hilarious Fred Reed article, with commentary:

http://www.amren.com/news/2014/10/ro...taylor-and-me/

Quote:
Enough is enough.

At Salon.com I encounter an article lengthily titled, America’s virulent racists: The sick ideas and perverted “science” of the American Renaissance, and published in a book by Harvard University Press. The burden of the piece is that American Renaissance and its honcho, Jared Taylor, are “Hitlerian,” “anti-Semitic,” and hold “extremist views.” These are grave accusations, implying among other things a desire to kill all Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, and so on. I found this interesting.

AmRen's been clearly and repeatedly saying this for 24 years now. Maybe the problem, Fred, is that your Jew critics are lying about you and aren't interested in debating you, because they are Jews and they are out to destroy all normal white people.

Until a real alternative presents itself, Jews will bash AmRen even if they have no reason to. To a Jew, white males getting together for any reason (even ONLINE VIDEO GAMES) is a conspiracy waiting to happen (after all, that's what happens when a bunch of Jews get together). The best you can hope for is a real, successful anti-Jewish pro-white alternative, then you'll be allowed into the fold-after signing agreements with the ADL and the World Jewish Congress-as controlled opposition ala Front National.

Several years ago I received an email from Jared Taylor, who apparently read my column, Fredoneverything.net, asking me to address AmRen’s annual conference to talk about Mexico and Latin America. I knew little of AmRen at the time except that it was said to be venomously racist.

This is what happens when your group has a cowardly, dishonest premise: you attract cowardly, dishonest, careerist people. Some of those people avoid you for being "racist", but later when they find out you're at least semi-Jew approved, integrate themselves deep into your organization and make your organization even lamer than it was before.

The result is a completely useless, sterile organization that does nothing for whites except go on University lectures telling the masses that the sky is blue and niggers are violent.

I accepted. I thought it would be interesting to see such a group, and reasoned that telling them the truth as I knew it of Latins could hardly be pernicious no matter who they were.

On arriving at the conference site, a hotel near Washington, D.C.’s Dulles Airport, from my home in Guadalajara, I looked for Jared, wondering what he would be like. I knew a little. I had learned that he grew up in Japan, had attended Japanese schools, and thus spoke perfect Japanese. He had also picked up an advanced degree in a French university, and spoke good French. Whatever he was, he wasn’t stupid.

Generally speaking, a white person who moves to Guadalajara, Mexico out of their own volition is not someone who is or ever will be a racialist.

In fact, the 10's of thousands of white liberals fleeing Mexifornia (because of, erm, the "pollution" ) flooding the Pacific Northwest are implicitly more racial nationalist than Fred Reed consciously ever will be. So why the fuck is he in a white advocacy group, a writer and ideologue none the less!?

He proved to be a courtly man, slim, and in perhaps his late fifties. We chatted briefly, he being busy running the convention. I asked him what topics he wanted me to address. “Anything you like, as long as it’s about Latin America.” That was the limit of his guidance. Given that I live in Mexico, have a Mexican wife, and speak Spanish in the home, he can hardly have expected a denunciation of Latins.

The only Latins are white people from Spain to Romania, and their descendants in the only 2 nations of Latin America that received substantial white immigration: Argentina and Uruguay. The rest of Latin America, especially Mexico, is not Latin except to ignorant kwans.

I then set out to see what manner of wights the conventioneers might be. I had learned that members of AmRen were opposed to massive immigration from the south, believed blacks and Hispanics to be of lower average intelligence that whites, were alarmed at high rates of crime by blacks and Hispanics, believed that American policies were a failure, opposed compulsory integration, and wanted to preserve white European culture.

Why these were described as extremist or ideas of the fringe eluded me. Huge numbers of Americans opposed immigration, large numbers all through society agreed quietly as to the intelligence of blacks, much of the population quite liked white European culture, few thought racial policy a rousing success, and it was obvious from housing patterns that people usually liked living among their own. While one might disagree with any or all of these ideas, they were in the main stream of American thought. They simply were not favored by the dominant elites.

And who are these dominant elites? What is the force that keeps the majority opinion of white people out of the mainstream and punishes those who try to represent the majority? Why does the traditional symbol of Anglo-Saxon prestige-Harvard-have a Jewish population of 25% when 25% of their honor roll is not Jewish?

I found the attendees to be well-dressed, well-spoken, and well-educated, with name tags affixed to their jackets in the standard manner of conventions. As I remember they ran to middle-aged or older and, though certainly with exceptions, middle class, civil, and leaning toward dweebish. They seemed more worried than hostile. A society they valued was, at least as they saw it, being overrun by alien peoples.

And that's why Jews bully you. Believe it or not, Jews have more respect for Golden Dawn's blackshirted small-town activists (which is why they utilize and encourage literal murder and Stalin-style state repression against them) than they ever will for harmless dorks like AmRen. Jews keep firing off political spitballs at you because they know you are incapable of confronting them.

The white supremacist label puzzled me. I didn’t know what one was. Was it someone who wanted to rule over non-whites? Or someone who thought whites superior to all other races? Neither fit. It quickly became evident that these people did not want to rule over anyone. They wanted to be left alone. Nor did they seem obsessed with racial superiority. As a group they tended to accept the validity of IQ testing, which in intelligence puts humanity in the order, Ashkenazi Jews, North Asians, Caucasians, Hispanics, American blacks, African blacks. While one may question this, it was hard for me to see how people who regarded whites as intellectually inferior to North Asians could quite be called white supremacists. Jared, as I would later learn, had often and on the record expressed his belief in the superiority of North Asians.

Nice Kosher copout.

Even if number wise, Jews and Asians have slightly higher IQ than Europeans, what have they contributed? Italy, France, Britain and Germany have contributed more to mankind's advancement and develop than all of the non-Aryan world put together.

What do Jews contribute with their allegedly high intellect? Oh yeah, all the fake bullshit ideologies they use to destroy Western civilization: Freudianism, Frankfurt school, Sociology, Boas anthropology, Bolshevism. Then you have other Jewish geniuses like Seymore Butts and his hallmark historical achievement of Gonzo porn. Then you have Albert Einstein, Leo Szilard, and Rudolf Peierls who created the atom bomb hoping it would be used against German civilians, effectively giving mankind the ability to kill a million people in the blink of an eye. How about the modern art movement, or the Guggeinheim's that worked tirelessly to promote this garbage to replace real art?

Great moments of Ashkenazi supremacy, the question is: Would humanity objectively be better off if Jews were all put in ghettos and segregated by giant barbed wired walls? Collect evidence and be honest.

I gave my address, telling the assembled that not all was darkness south of the Rio Bravo. While I didn’t think unrestricted immigration a good idea, I said, there were nonetheless in Latin America modern countries that successfully operated airlines and telecommunications services, built commercial airliners (Embraer of Brazil) had first-rate thinkers and writers, and so on. I either said or implied–this was years ago–that these facts were not consistent with the low intelligence attributed to southern countries. The audience received this civilly, though it was not what they had expected to hear.

The people who are doing this in Brazil are genetically and culturally European, as the historical population of the South has been. Uruguay's national IQ is 96, Puerto Rico's is 84. Why do you think one has an IQ similar to the European mean, while the other has an IQ leaning more towards Africa?

And that was that. No Nazi salutes, swastikas, KKK banners, exterminationist talk. No mention of Jews at all, of whom there were a fair few in the group. Whatever the AmRenners were, Brown Shirts they were not. A convention of dentists would have been more exciting.

And you suggest being boring to be a good thing?

Is that your strategy for white advocacy, to show probable-Jews like Robert Sussman how boring and unappealling you are? Does that get you jobs, girlfriends, or respect? So why would it get you political power?

All of this fit poorly with Professor Sussman’s vituperation.

The next time I saw Jared was about a month ago, when I was in Washington for a high-school reunion. He invited me and my (again, Mexican) wife, Violeta Gonzalez, to dinner at his home in the Virginia suburbs. We accepted.

From the standpoint of the anthropology of extremism, the evening was a failure. His wife and adolescent daughter were gracious and hospitable and spoke sometimes in English, sometimes in French. We talked mostly of linguistics, in which all had an interest, and Jared and I of military history, which he knows particularly from the side of the Japanese, whom he admires.

Objectively, the Nazis and the Japanese were fighting for the same thing. In fact, they were even Allies during the war. Why is it ok for Jared Taylor to admire the Japanese in WWII, but not the Germans?

One thing he categorically is not is anti-Jewish. I have known a few serious anti-Semites. They are obsessive, constantly launching into the dammed Jews this, and the Jews that, and who do the Jews think they are, etc. Jared does not. This is not surprising. He is a proponent of white European civilization, to which Jews have been major contributors.

Name their contributions. Where is the Jewish Mozart? Where is the Jewish Da Vinci? How about a Jewish Nietzsche, or Jew Napoleon?

Did a Jew invent the printing press? The automobile? The steam-powered ship? Flight? The rocket? The telephone? Electricity? The computer? The internet?

That's even when making the absurd proposition that JEWS are part of European civilization, whether your definition is genetic, spiritual or cultural. If there was even a kernel of truth to that, there would be no such thing as Zionism in the first place. Can you ever be eligible for Israeli citizenship Fred Streed (assuming he's a gentile)?

There you have Jared Taylor and American Renaissance as I have known them. Perhaps they engage in human sacrifice in some secret cave. If so, I am unaware of it.

Nice strawman. The worst is it's a strawman and attack not directed at the Jew lying about you and bullying you, but instead at 85% of American Renaissance's conference attendees.

Jews only have a small beef with Jared Taylor, what they hate is the overwhelming majority of people who attend his conferences. If you booted them all tomorrow, Jews would stop attacking you for good. But the catch-22 is...you'd also have no members.

Yet here we have Professor Sussman, who obviously did little research, writing in Salon of AmRen: “when a group publishes a journal and holds conferences preaching pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, and racial hatred and glorifies such hate mongers as Adolf Hitler, Jesse Helms, and David Duke . . .”

That's right "Professor" Sussman just made an honest mistake in calling you a Nazi. And an Austrian painter whose been dead for 70 years is the reason why Jews willfully lie and misrepresent American Renaissance.

How is that again? The archives of American Renaissance are online, and video disks of its conferences are for sale to anyone who wants them. If Professor Sussman will send me a link to a glorification of Hitler by Jared, or to evidence of his pro-Nazism, I will apologize to the professor, and sever relations with Jared. I wait.

I'm sure "Professor" Sussman will take a sober and honest look at the evidence then rush to correct his piece.

Professor Sussman doesn't need to give a fuck what you think. He's attacking you on a plane you cannot comprehend because you're not as clever as him, nor as unscrupulous. You also don't have tribal privileges that put you in a Harvard classroom to teach lies about race that were already scientifically debunked in the 19th century. A racialist would know he is not debating with an entity that cares about truth, objectivity, and reason, but Fred streed is not a racialist.

It is one thing to disagree, however forcefully, with a man’s opinions, as in fact I disagree with some of Jared’s views. It is quite another to engage in fabrication, as if I were to describe Mr. Sussman as a homosexual child-molester. His descriptions of Jared are highly defamatory if he cannot back them up, damaging to a man who makes his living as a translator in legal transactions between Japanese and American firms and, to the best of my considerable knowledge, utterly false.

It's true that Jared Taylor provides a great service to Jewry. He is a well-dressed lid on a simmering pot of people noticing Jews and trying to find a way to stand up to them. But like the Dutch guy who "saved" Jews in WWII yet lost his children and infant grandchildren in Israel's bombing of a refugee center last summer, Jews don't know gratitude.

When I was younger I saw a mouse running around in my room, and I thought it would make a cool pet like a dog or a cat and started leaving little things for it to eat. Months later I had a massive infestation of mice in my room, up to my eyes in their disease ridden urine and feces, while simultaneously they chewed through and destroyed the cords of my electronics.

If you're too stupid to see the Jew for what it is, then realize this is what Jared Taylor is doing, Jews aren't nearly as cute as that mouse.

Methinks Professor Sussman is simply lying. Otherwise he is just stringing together every hostile epithet he can think of. He displays actual malice toward Jared as distinct from a difference of opinion, and a reckless disregard of truth that should embarrass a cub reporter on a small-town newspaper.

*pops up as Swastika armband wearing devil on Fred's shoulder* Ohhh, come on Freddy, do it again! Doesn't it feel good calling that kike a malicious liar!

*Hooked nose angel interjects* Oh Frederick, look at how low you've come. Accusing your malicious lying Jewish political opponents of malice and lying is the kind of thinking that led to the Holocaust. It's time you leave American Renaissance , look at the damage their hate has done to your heart... and image...

How is it you come face to face with an assembly line of malicious Jew liars over the span of 24 years, but instead of taking the side of men who came to the same conclusion like Hitler and Goebbels, you put aside your experiences and pretend their malicious Jew lies are truth in all cases except yours?

If I had submitted the Salon piece to a desk editor at any of the publications for which I used to write–for example, the Washington Times, Washington Post, Harper’s, Playboy, or Army Times–the editor would have bounced it, and very likely told me to leave and not come back. His first question would have been, “You did talk to Taylor to get his side of this . . . didn’t you?” He then would have continued, “Your source for this is? . . . and for this? . . . and this? . . . and this?” Newspapers have a keen instinct for self-preservation, and libel suits can be very expensive. Professors might reflect on this.

Oh please, as if any of those media institutions are any less anti-white. Does the Washington Times or Playboy hold a DIFFERENT opinion on race than Robert Sussman's? Since they don't, why wouldn't they publish this garbage? Better yet, why won't anyone publish your rebuttal?

Last edited by Joe_Smith; October 17th, 2014 at 05:11 AM.

Old October 16th, 2014 #78
Joe_Smith

Ladies and Gentlemen, American Renaissance proudly announces our The Sky Is Blue Convention 2014! The list of issues discussed will be:

-Niggers: Are they dumber and more violent than whites?

-Immigration: Is transplanting 10's of millions of Mexicans desirable?

-Us Dorks and Our Gold-digging Asian Wives: Did you know Asians get good grades in school?

-White People: How our white grandchildren are pretty gosh darn adorable.

Old October 16th, 2014 #79
Joe_Smith

Think it's a good idea to allow Jews into a nationalist organization? Jorg Haider thought the same thing:

Quote:
Haider was closely watched by Mossad, the Israeli secret service; FPÖ secretary general Peter Sichrovsky - a Jewish-Austrian politician and formerly one of Haider's closest aides - had gathered inside information on Haider's controversial contacts with prominent "Arab dictators".[49] Due to Haider's perceived contacts to Holocaust deniers, the Israeli Foreign Ministry on September 29, 2008 declared it was heavily concerned about the 2008 Austrian elections;[50] a spokesman of the ministry said that Israeli officials were "very worried about the rise to power of people who promote hatred, Holocaust denial, and befriend Neo-Nazis. We see it as a disturbing development and are following the matter very closely".[51]
He died in a mysterious car crash 2 weeks later.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6rg_Haider

Old October 18th, 2014 #80
Alex Linder
Administrator

[just for the full texts: first the salon piece, then fred reed on jared taylor]

http://www.salon.com/2014/10/11/amer...ce_foundation/

SATURDAY, OCT 11, 2014 10:00 AM CDT
America’s virulent racists: The sick ideas and perverted “science” of the American Renaissance Foundation
White supremacy and 15th-century polygenics live on at shockingly ugly American Renaissance foundation conferences
ROBERT WALD SUSSMAN

Excerpted from "THE MYTH OF RACE"

The American Renaissance Foundation is an extremely conservative right-wing organization that also publishes a monthly magazine of the same name, American Renaissance (AR). The magazine’s first issue appeared in November 1990. The foundation was established by Jared Taylor (1952–) who serves as president of the New Century Foundation and as editor of AR. Taylor has ties to a variety of domestic and international racists and extremists. He is on the editorial advisory board of Citizens Informer, the newspaper of the Council of Conservative Citizens, a virulently racist group whose website has referred to blacks as “a retrograde species of humanity.” He has contributed writings to The Occidental Quarterly, a racist journal. He also has been a member of the board of directors of the National Policy Institute, a self-styled racist think tank, and has received funding from this institute.

Taylor has close ties with members of various neo-Nazi groups and with Gordon Baum, the CEO of Council of Conservative Citizens. He is a frequent radio guest of Don Black’s, operator of Stormfront, a white supremacist online forum that also advertises American Renaissance conferences. He also has ties to Mark Weber, head of the Institute for Historical Review. European racists are among his close associates, including members of the British National Party, a racist, far-right political party in England, and the National Front, a racist, far-right political party in France. Nick Griffin, the head of the British National Party, has been a speaker at two American Renaissance conferences. Frédéric Legrand, a member of the National Front, is a frequent contributor to American Renaissance.

Jared Taylor has written and edited a number of books with racist themes. One of AR’s and Taylor’s favorite and oft-used quotes, recalling fifteenth-century polygenecist thought, is that of zoologist Raymond Hall from an early issue of Mankind Quarterly: “Two subspecies of the same species do not occur in the same geographic area.” Taylor believes that slavery may have been wrong but the alternative was “Negro pandemonium.” He complains that civil rights laws prohibiting racial discrimination have turned “common sense” into a “crime.” In 2005, he wrote in AR: “When blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western civilization—any kind of civilization—disappears.” He argues that racial diversity is a negative for society and that racial integration has failed. Taylor promotes the main Pioneer Fund themes of a genetic basis for differences in intelligence between the races, the benefits of racial homogeneity, a propensity of African Americans to commit crimes at higher rates than whites, and the need to reverse an alleged reconquest of the American Southwest by Mexicans.

Both the American Renaissance Foundation and its magazine are dedicated to the ideal that the United States is a white European nation. Its publications and biennial conferences state that the foundation’s goal is to demonstrate the purported superiority of the white race and the threat nonwhite minorities pose to American society. “The stated purpose of the journal, from the outset, was to create ‘a literate, undeceived journal of race, immigration and the decline of civility.’ It held that ‘for a nation to be a nation—and not just a crowd—it must consist of people that share the same culture, language, history and aspirations’.” To the foundation, race is an essential ingredient for citizenship. “Blacks and Third World immigrants did not really belong in the United States and certainly could not be ‘real’ Americans.”

AR’s list of some of its subscribers provides insight into the historical underpinnings and views of the American Renaissance Foundation. Included on its list of “Americans Who Have Advanced White Interests” are Jared Taylor; David Duke; Robert E. Lee; Arthur Jensen; William Shockley; Wilmot Robertson, who viewed Hitler as defender of the white race; Revilo P. Oliver, who argued that Hitler should be recognized as “a semi-divine figure;” William Pierce, founder of the Nazi group National Alliance; George Wallace, past governor of Alabama; Madison Grant; and Theodore Bilbo. In a survey of subscribers, Adolf Hitler ranked first (by a large margin) among “Foreigners Who Have Advanced White Interests.” Hitler also ranked as first among “Foreigners Who Have Damaged White Interests,” probably because his policies were a public relations disaster for the racist and anti-Semitic causes. Among the list of “Americans Who Have Damaged White Interests” is every U.S. president since 1932 except Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan. The first four people on this list are Lyndon Johnson, Franklin Roosevelt, William Clinton, and Abraham Lincoln (the list was compiled before Obama’s presidency).

A major debate that has been extensively covered in the pages of AR is the question of what of two strategies whites should follow in order to preserve “racial survival” in the face of the “brown” threat. The first strategy is racial segregation and immigration restriction and, if that is not effective, to enter into negotiations with black and Hispanic nationalists to establish racially based nations within the United States. The second alternative, as articulated by Samuel Francis, a regular contributor to AR, is to exercise the white man’s “instinctual . . . proclivity to expand and conquer” and thus achieve a “reconquest of the United States.” To accomplish this goal, Francis believes that the “phony” rights of nonwhites should be revoked. These include voting, holding office, attending schools with whites, serving on juries, marrying across racial lines, serving in the armed forces, buying homes near whites, and eating at lunch counters with, riding on buses with, holding jobs with, or even associating with “superior” whites. Further, he proposes that we should seal the nation’s borders and impose fertility controls on nonwhites. Francis also points out that the first solution of partitioning nonwhites would pose problems related to the definition of Eastern and southern Europeans, Jews, and even the Irish.

For Francis, the statement in the Declaration of Independence that “all men are created equal” was “one of the most dangerous sentences ever written, one of the major blunders of American History.” So we see in the pages of the AR a reflection of the history of polygenics and racism, mirroring ideas that have persisted through the ages, beginning with the Spanish Inquisition, going through colonization, slavery, the eugenics movement, Nazism, and the fight against the civil rights movement.

The American Renaissance conferences, which began in 1994, have become a gathering place for white supremacists, white nationalists, white separatists, neo-Nazis, Ku Klux Klan members, Holocaust deniers, and eugenicists. It has become a place where many of the usual Pioneer Fund proponents can voice their vitriolic racial hatred to a mostly friendly audience. The conferences are open to the public and usually attended by 200–300 people. Frequent speakers at the conferences have included Richard Lynn, J. Philippe Rushton, Jared Taylor, and many Pioneer Fund grantees. Many of these amazingly racist lectures can be viewed on YouTube.

Many of the papers in AR and lectures at American Renaissance conferences are given by the same old Pioneer Fund people. Here are just a few examples, as pointed out by Tucker. Arthur Jensen in an AR “conversation” stated that the country’s attempt to build a multiracial nation “is doomed to failure.” He also claimed that at least one-quarter of all blacks are “mentally retarded” and “not really educatable.” Glayde Whitney, as a contributing editor of AR, wrote a regular column in which he suggested that different races did not belong in the same species. Lynn wrote in AR that environment has no effect on IQ scores and that differences between blacks and whites are entirely genetic. In a lecture at an AR conference, Rushton said that race differences were nature’s way of allowing people to distinguish friend from foe. Michael Levin declared at a conference that whites dominate mankind in all of the important criteria for evaluating accomplishments in society, and in AR he wrote that the average black is “not as good a person as the average white.” Levin also believed that whites would realize this and once again discriminate against blacks in housing, employment, and schools. Taylor approved of Levin’s predictions and speculated that his inspired vision would lead to “policies strikingly similar to those of the pre-civil rights American South.” At the 2000 AR conference, Taylor was greeted with a burst of applause when he speculated that whites may have lost so much ground in the last century because of Jews.

In 2010, the American Renaissance conference was scheduled to be held in Washington, D.C., as usual. However, the conference had to be canceled because of protests by a number of groups over the racist content of the upcoming conference. Late in October 2010, American Renaissance was planning to hold the conference in February 2011 at an undisclosed location in Charlotte, N.C. This was the first time in over a decade that the conference was not held in the Washington, D.C., area, and the first time it was to be held in an “off” year for the biennial conference. After it was discovered that the conference was to be held at the Airport Sheraton and the underlying theme of the conference became known, the hotel canceled the group’s reservations. Other hotels in the area followed suit, also shutting their doors to the conference. Taylor was eventually forced to cancel the event. Instead, he held a session in another hotel where the planned speakers and a few spectators gathered to videotape the speeches.

Taylor complained that these cancellations were an obstruction to the right of free speech. However, nobody has to condone the ability or the right of hate groups to gather and incite racial and class hatred. Is it wrong to refuse to allow known terrorist groups to openly meet in public forums and advocate overthrowing our government and its laws? Public hotels are visited by individuals from a wide variety of ethnic groups, and they employ many “nonwhites.” They have the right to protect these people from insult and injury by those who are openly advocating their mistreatment. I would hope that most public venues would not allow a Nazi rally in their facilities. The history of the Pioneer Fund and the American Renaissance Foundation shows that there is little difference between the ideals and goals of these organizations and those of racial hate groups that have caused misery throughout the centuries. Modern science now undermines all of their basic premises, and there is no reason to tolerate their hateful, dangerous, ancient, and outdated assertions. If just one racially motivated hate crime is prevented by depriving attendees of the stimulus these conferences provide for some of its more radical and deranged followers, then we have ample reason to close them down.

In January 2011, Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was shot, six other people were killed, and thirteen were wounded while attending a political rally in Arizona. Giffords is a moderate Democrat who had been narrowly reelected against a right-wing, Tea Party candidate a few months earlier. Giffords also was the first Jewish female to be elected to such a high position in Arizona. Among those killed was Judge John Roll, an ally of Giffords in dealing with the controversial issue of illegal immigration, a very hot topic in Arizona. The shooter was 22-year-old Jared Lee Loughner, a Tucson native. Mein Kampf was among his favorite books, and a Department of Homeland Security memo stated that Mr. Loughner was “possibly linked” to American Renaissance, which was presumably mentioned in some of his Internet postings; he allegedly posted links to American Renaissance.com on his blog and other websites. It appears that federal law enforcement officials pored over versions of a MySpace page that belonged to Loughner and over a YouTube video published just weeks before the shooting under an account linked to him. However, the MySpace page was removed minutes after the gunman was identified by officials.

Jared Taylor denied any connection between Loughner and American Renaissance, and no connection was ever proven. However, when a group publishes a journal and holds conferences preaching pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, and racial hatred and glorifies such hatemongers as Adolf Hitler, Jesse Helms, and David Duke, it should not be at all surprised when some people that are susceptible to this hatred (and love permissive gun laws) become active, racially motivated terrorists. History shows that if you justify, condone, and preach racial hatred, racial discrimination and racist-driven terrorism follows.

In February 2012, Stormfront advertised the next American Renaissance conference on its website (along with an ad for the latest David Duke video). Stormfront has been described as the Internet’s first major hate site. The conference, entitled Defending the West, was scheduled to be held in March 2012 at an undisclosed location near Nashville, Tennessee. And indeed, the conference was held on March 16–18 on state property, at the Montgomery Bell Park Inn, which is in a state park. The location had been kept secret in anticipation of protests. Presumably, the event went smoothly; the American Renaissance website says that it took place “with the complete cooperation of the state authorities and without a demonstrator in sight.” Apparently, however, some did protest at the entrance to the park, out of the sight of participants.

Welcoming remarks were, as usual, given by Jared Taylor. Among others, Richard Lynn and J. Philippe Rushton were scheduled featured speakers, though it appears that Rushton did not attend. (Rushton died of cancer in early October 2012.) The first speaker before the small audience of 150 was Robert Weissberg, an emeritus professor of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He stated that “racial nationalism is intuitive and written in our genes” and that “even children are conscious of race.” Henry Wolff (2014), an American Renaissance member, summarizes his presentation as follows:

[Prof. Weissberg proposed] “A Politically Viable Alternative to White Nationalism” [instead of proposing the complete elimination of nonwhites]. . . . [He] argued that an “80 percent solution” would be one that enforced the “First-World” standards of excellence and hard work that attract and reward whites. He pointed out that there are still many “Whitopias” in America and that there are many ways to keep them white, such as zoning that requires large houses, and a cultural ambiance or classical music and refined demeanor that repels undesirables. This approach to maintaining whiteness has the advantage that people can make a living catering to whites in their enclaves. . . . In answer to questions about the adequacy of his “enclave” solution for poor whites who cannot afford to live in them, Prof. Weissberg expressed the hope that less financially successful whites could draw on their sturdy, warrior heritage to protect their own enclaves.

Another speaker, Donald Templer, a retired professor of psychology from Alliant International University, spoke on the “geographical distribution of intelligence.” His presentation repeated age-old eugenics claims that sounded very much like Nazi proclamations. According to Henry Wolff (2014):

Professor Templer spoke at length about the dysgenic effects of social policy. He noted that 70 percent of white women on welfare in the United States have IQs of less than 90, and that only 5 percent have IQs over 110. Voluntary, compensated sterilization for welfare recipients would be cost saving, and prevent many burdens on society.

Professor Templer pointed out that prison inmates are of below average intelligence, and that permitting conjugal visits is dysgenic in that it allows prisoners to reproduce . . . with the result that society must support genetically disadvantaged children.

[Professor Templer stated that] the average IQ in Arab countries is 84, so it is foolish to expect these countries to establish democratic regimes. . . . Prof. Templer wondered whether the flowering of ancient Middle East cultures must have required a higher average intelligence than that of today’s Arabs. Declines could have come about through mixture with African slaves, and the emphasis of Islam on rote memorization may have rewarded plodders rather than creative thinkers. Prof. Templer closed with a call for a recognition of reality rather than the current fetish of egalitarian fantasy.

American Renaissance glowingly describes Lynn’s presentation, which evidenced a strong adherence to the ideology of Galton, Gobineau, and Madison Grant:

Richard Lynn, the author of many by-now standard works on eugenics, dysgenics, and race differences in intelligence, spoke about the world-wide problem of declining intelligence. He briefly summarized the field of eugenics since Francis Galton coined the term in 1883, noting that the West has now had six generations of dysgenic fertility that has led to a decline in genetic IQ of about one point per generation. . . . Prof. Lynn warned that there is a global dysgenic effect, because the high-IQ peoples of Europe and East Asia have sub-replacement fertility while sub-Saharan Africans have six to eight children. . . . Eugenics is the obvious solution. . . . “We in the West,” as Prof. Lynn argued, “have become too nice.” We do not have the will to stop dysgenic reproduction or dysgenic immigration, which leads Prof. Lynn to predict that “the torch of civilization will pass from the Europeans to the Chinese.”

The website goes on:

As he always has, since the very first AR conference in 1994, attorney Sam G. Dickson brought the conference to a close. He began with a new retelling of the story of the emperor’s new clothes. Even a child, he noted, can see the foolishness of multi-culturalism and forced mixing of the races. . . . Mr. Dickson closed with a description of what can be the only guarantor of our survival as a people and culture: the ethnostate. . . . Here “the health of the people will be the supreme law,” and if, today, whites are the problem, in our own state whites would be the solution. Only in an ethnostate, he said, can there be true tolerance, because when people are all of one stock, naturally occurring diversity poses no threats and truly can be celebrated.

The report of the conference concludes that “with this invigorating benediction we returned to our homes, encouraged and inspired to fight on.”

And fifteenth-century polygenics lives on, without any benefit of modern science. Racial bigotry, hatred, and intolerance are alive and well. As I read the proud description of the conference proceedings on the American Renaissance Foundation website, I was struck by how it is so reminiscent of the literature of nineteenth-century proponents of slavery, the early twentieth-century eugenicists, and the proponents of Nazism. The time warp is remarkable; to most rational people, it would be hard to believe, indeed shocking. One could almost read the description of the conference and think it was a joke, a satire. However, it was no joke; it was real. It is laughable, but it is not at all funny.

Excerpted from “THE MYTH OF RACE” by Robert Wald Sussman, published by Harvard University Press. Copyright © 2014 by the President and Fellow of Harvard College. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

Robert Wald Sussman is Professor of Physical Anthropology at Washington University in St. Louis

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Sussman.shtml

Robert Sussman, Jared Taylor, and Me
A Reckless Disregard of Truth

October 16, 2014

Enough is enough.

At Salon.com I encounter an article lengthily titled, America’s virulent racists: The sick ideas and perverted “science” of the American Renaissance, and published in book for by Harvard University Press. The burden of the piece is that American Renaissance and its honcho, Jared Taylor, are “Hitlerian,” “anti-Semitic," and hold “extremist views.” These are grave accusations, implying among other things a desire to kill all Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, and so on. I found this interesting.

Several years ago I received an email from Jared Taylor, who apparently read my column, Fredoneverything.net, asking me to address AmRen’s annual conference to talk about Mexico and Latin America. I knew little of AmRen at the time except that it was said to be venomously racist.

I accepted. I thought it would be interesting to see such a group, and reasoned that telling them the truth as I knew it of Latins could hardly be pernicious no matter who they were.

On arriving at the conference site, a hotel near Washington, D.C.’s Dulles Airport, from my home in Guadalajara, I looked for Jared, wondering what he would be like. I knew a little. I had learned that he grew up in Japan, had attended Japanese schools, and thus spoke perfect Japanese. He had also picked up an advanced degree in a French university, and spoke good French. Whatever he was, he wasn’t stupid.

He proved to be a courtly man, slim, and in perhaps his late fifties. We chatted briefly, he being busy running the convention. I asked him what topics he wanted me to address. “Anything you like, as long as it’s about Latin America.” That was the limit of his guidance. Given that I live in Mexico, have a Mexican wife, and speak Spanish in the home, he can hardly have expected a denunciation of Latins.

I then set out to see what manner of wights the conventioneers might be. I had learned that members of AmRen were opposed to massive immigration from the south, believed blacks and Hispanics to be of lower average intelligence that whites, were alarmed at high rates of crime by blacks and Hispanics, believed that American policies were a failure, opposed compulsory integration, and wanted to preserve white European culture.

Why these were described as extremist or ideas of the fringe eluded me. Huge numbers of Americans opposed immigration, large numbers all through society agreed quietly as to the intelligence of blacks, much of the population quite liked white European culture, few thought racial policy a rousing success, and it was obvious from housing patterns that people usually liked living among their own. While one might disagree with any or all of these ideas, they were in the main stream of American thought. They simply were not favored by the dominant elites.

I found the attendees to be well-dressed, well-spoken, and well-educated, with name tags affixed to their jackets in the standard manner of conventions. As I remember they ran to middle-aged or older and, though certainly with exceptions, middle class, civil, and leaning toward dweebish. They seemed more worried than hostile. A society they valued was, at least as they saw it, being overrun by alien peoples.

The white supremacist label puzzled me. I didn’t know what one was. Was it someone who wanted to rule over non-whites?Or someone who thought whites superior to all other races? Neither fit. It quickly became evident that these people did not want to rule over anyone. They wanted to be left alone. Nor did they seem obsessed with racial superiority. As a group they tended to accept the validity of IQ testing, which in intelligence puts humanity in the order Ashkenazi Jews, North Asians, Caucasians, Hispanics, American blacks, African blacks. While one may question this, it was hard for me to see how people who regarded whites as intellectually inferior to North Asians could quite be called white supremacists. Jared, as I would later learn, had often and on the record expressed his belief in the superiority of North Asians.

I gave my address, telling the assembled that not all was darkness south of the Rio Bravo. While I didn’t think unrestricted immigration a good idea, I said, there were nonetheless in Latin America modern countries that successfully operated airlines and telecommunications services, built commercial airliners (Embraer of Brazil) had first-rate thinkers and writers, and so on. I either said or implied—this was years ago—that thesefacts were not consistent with the low intelligence attributed to southern countries. The audience received this civilly, though it was not what they had expected to hear.

And that was that. No Nazi salutes, swastikas, KKK banners, exterminationst talk. No mention of Jews at all. Of whom there were a fair few in the group. Whatever the AmRenners were, Brown Shirts they were not. A convention of dentists would have been more exciting.

All of this fit poorly with Professor Sussman’s vituperation.

The next time I saw Jared was about a month ago, when I was in Washington for a high-school reunion. He invited me and my (again, Mexican) wife, Violeta Gonzalez, to dinner at his home in the Virginia suburbs. We accepted.

From the standpoint of the anthropology of extremism, the evening was a failure. His wife and adolescent daughter were gracious and hospitable and spoke sometimes in English, sometimes in French. We talked mostly of linguistics, in which all had an interest, and Jared and I of military history, which he knows particularly from side of the Japanese, whom he admires.

One thing he categorically is not is anti-Jewish. I have known a few serious anti-Semites. They are obsessive, constantly launching into the dammed Jews this, and the Jews that, and who do the Jews think they are, etc. Jared does not. This is not surprising. He is a proponent of white European civilization, to which Jews have been major contributors.

There you have Jared Taylor and American Renaissance as I have known them. Perhaps they engage in human sacrifice in some secret cave. If so, I am unaware of it.

Yet here we have Professor Sussman, who obviously did little research, writing in Salon of AmRen: “when a group publishes a journal and holds conferences preaching pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, and racial hatred and glorifies such hatemongers as Adolf Hitler, Jesse Helms, and David Duke . . .”

How is that again? The archives of American Renaissance are online, and video disks of its conferences are for sale to anyone who wants them. If Professor Sussman will send me a link to a glorification of Hitler by Jared, or to evidence of his pro-Nazism, I will apologize to the professor, and sever relations with Jared. I wait.

It is one thing to disagree, however forcefully, with a man’s opinions, as in fact I disagree with some of Jared’s views. It is quite another to engage in fabrication, as if I were to describeMr. Sussman as a homosexual child-molester. His descriptions of Jared are highly defamatory if he cannot back them up, damaging to a man who makes his living as a translator in legal transactions between Japanese and American firms and, to the best of my considerable knowledge, utterly false.

Methinks Professor Sussman is simply lying. Otherwise he is just stringing together every hostile epithet he can think of. He displays actual malice toward Jared as distinct from a difference of opinion, and a reckless disregard of truth that should embarrass a cub reporter on a small-town newspaper.

If I had submitted the Salon pierce to a desk editor at any of the publications for which I used to write—for example, the Washington Times, Washington Post, Harper’s, Playboy, or Army Times—the editor would have bounced it, and very likely told me to leave and not come back. His first question would have been, “You did talk to Taylor to get his side of this…didn’t you?” He then would have continued, “Your source for this is?...and for this?...and this?...and this?” Newspapers have a keen instinct for self-preservation, and libel suits can be very expensive. Professors might reflect on this.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 18th, 2014 at 03:13 PM.

Tags
#1, american renaissance, amren, jared taylor

Thread