Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 17th, 2020 #1
Dawn Cannon

Default The Immigration Processing Centers That Used To Be Called "University"

You see, these days it seems they only exist as immigration processing centers, since every "pupil" has been promised the right to settle in our land! Hence whatever fee the "university" charges is absolutely worth the money to the "pupil's" gang masters, extended family, or whoever else funded the place of this pioneer. (Pioneer definition, a person who is among those who first enter or settle a region, thus opening it for occupation and development by others. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/pioneer )

UK universities stand to lose billions if the pandemic keeps foreign students away

Hardly any business, it seems, is totally immune to the damaging economic effects of the COVID-19 crisis. Take Britain’s universities, for example. They usually sail through recessions virtually unscathed, but it doesn’t look as though they will this time.

The reason: their heavy dependence on foreign students. The U.K. is second only to the U.S. in the number of foreign students it educates — half a million, or 20% of its entire university student body. Fears are growing that travel restrictions, lockdowns and other consequences of the pandemic could jeopardize what is a vital source of revenue for Britain’s system of higher education.

“International students are absolutely critical to the financial well-being of our universities,” said Nick Hillman, director of the Higher Education Policy Institute. “Pretty much everything that British universities do loses money, except recruiting international students.”

Those students each pay, on average, more than $6,000 a year more than it costs to educate them, adding up to a profit of $3 billion a year for British academia.

https://www.marketplace.org/2020/05/...onal-students/

Old June 17th, 2020 #2
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
You see, these days it seems they only exist as immigration processing centers
Now, do not be silly. The UK's universities do not exist for that purpose.

They exist as immigration processing centers AND leftist indoctrination centres. It is very important not to leave that part out.

Last edited by John Trent; June 17th, 2020 at 07:25 AM.

Old June 17th, 2020 #3
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

I am sure the faculty at the university I attended would be impressed with my capabilities and awareness, and impressed with what I have become.

By the way, nothing I learned at my time at university assisted me with reaching the immensely superior mental state I have now.

Last edited by John Trent; June 17th, 2020 at 07:20 AM.

Old June 17th, 2020 #4
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
I am sure the faculty at the university I attended would be impressed with my capabilities and awareness, and impressed with what I have become.

By the way, nothing I learned at my time at university assisted me with reaching the immensely superior mental state I have now.

I'm guessing that like me, you could strangle the types who say "uni".

Old June 17th, 2020 #5
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
I'm guessing that like me, you could strangle the types who say "uni".
It is a stupid abbreviation, but it does not irritate me significantly. There are UK mannerisms and there is UK terminology far more deserving of my condemnation, having higher priority attention.

Tags
back-door, immigration, university

Thread