VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 16th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Clear evidence of CNN's anti-white bias

If you read CNN’s account of the interview with Brazilian serial killer, Sailson Jose das Gracas, you’ll see no mention of any racial angle to his crimes. It’s never pointed out that his victims were white, nor that he specifically targeted white women. The video clip that comes with the article is also devoid of any mention of race.

But if you read the same account, on UK’s Mail Online (which I found through a link on American Renaissance), it clearly states that:

Women for me has to be white, not black, because of my colour…

He said: ‘His desire to kill was for women, and he didn’t kill black women, just white.

The accompanying video also clearly includes this fact.

Why would CNN hide the fact that this prolific serial killer deliberately targeted white women? It’s because the corporate-owned media believes that whites can never be a “victim class” – because whites are, as a rule, the oppressors, not the oppressed. Media outlets, such as CNN, will even censor their stories in order to hide the truth from it’s audience. This is why such reporting is not “news” but propaganda.

By lying (through omission), CNN helps ensure that the general public remains ignorant about the scale of black-on-white violence. As a result, most whites are less cautious, around blacks, than they should be. CNN, and other corporate-owned media outlets, is thus responsible for the death of innocents.

read full article at source: http://jewamongyou.wordpress.com/201...ti-white-bias/

Thread