Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 29th, 2008 #1
Mack Bartlow

Question Why is this the most empty forum section?

Could it be the reason why Whites get shit upon day after day?

Old July 29th, 2008 #2
AntonF

Why doesn't somebody ORGANIZE SOME EVENTS OR DEMONSTRATIONS or go to OTHER GROUP'S EVENTS or DEMONSTRATIONS and infiltrate them. There's a ton of active groups out there that support some of the same causes we support.

Old July 30th, 2008 #3
dixie

There are folks who do this but once you are outed as a racist you are sidelined or simply no longer informed of events. Openly racist groups demonstrate to smaller and smaller audiences these days. About the only group having any luck with demonstrations are the Mississippi White Knights. Check out their website for details.

Old July 31st, 2008 #4
Klaliffia
Old School Klansman

Because hardly anyone is doing anything worth a damn out there besides bitchin on the computor
"As revolutionary instruments (when nothing but revolution will cure the evils of the State) [secret societies] are necessary and indispensable, and the right to use them is inalienable by the people." --Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 1803. FE 8:256

Old July 31st, 2008 #5
Mack Bartlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonF View Post
Why doesn't somebody ORGANIZE SOME EVENTS OR DEMONSTRATIONS or go to OTHER GROUP'S EVENTS or DEMONSTRATIONS and infiltrate them. There's a ton of active groups out there that support some of the same causes we support.
Infiltrate La Raza or the ADL. Be nice to have some hidden video showing what scumbags they are.

Old July 31st, 2008 #6
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Bartlow View Post
Could it be the reason why Whites get shit upon day after day?
This is because all they are interested in is flaming,name calling, and generally bringing down the forum, example; look at ALL the attention melcur is getting and has gotten. He is truly achieving his goal to derail any thread that's not about him.

can you say

Old July 31st, 2008 #7
Dan_O

I'm in the DelMarVa area. Someone let me know, and I will go counter protest with you. I've done it before, I'm used to being one of ten people with balls.

Old July 31st, 2008 #8
Dan_O

And, believe it or not, DC kwaps are pretty cool about making sure none of us get fucked with.

Thread