Old August 8th, 2021 #33
Redbitch
Banned

Default Dr William Luther Pierce - How Liberals Think

Dr William Luther Pierce - How Liberals Think

Iskra Lawrence

Old August 8th, 2021 #34
Stewart Meadows

It was thanks to the brilliant William Pierce and his ADV broadcasts that I became jew-wise in the year 2000. I was looking for information about the Aryan Nations leader Richard Butler on the internet after seeing him in a crappy leftist TV documentary (hosted by that annoying, jewish-looking Britfag Louis Theroux), and I came across a website by the jewish supremacist group known as the ADL, which also had an entry about Dr. Pierce.

At that time I had no idea who Dr. Pierce was, but I was intrigued by the ADL's description of him which was actually pretty flattering (at least from my point of view) since they portrayed him as an intelligent, intellectual man who left his job as a university professor to dedicate his life to the pro-white cause.

That's how I discovered the National Alliance's website and the good doctor's amazing ADV broadcasts, which completely blew me away. At first I didn't believe him when he talked about how jews were kidnapping young Eastern European women and taking them to Pissrael where they would force them to become sex slaves, and I didn't believe him when he said that jews were vastly overrepresented in the upper echelon of communist regimes in Eastern Europe, and that some of the greatest mass murderers of that time were jews, like Lazar Kaganovich, who was one of the people behind the Holodomor, a genocide that killed millions of non-jews. Eventually though, I was able to confirm that everything Dr. Pierce said was true, and it was a big shocker.

I'm sorry, Redbitch, for cluttering up your thread with my personal story (which most of our readers probably aren't interested in), I guess I just felt a need to share this, and your thread is the only one about Dr. Pierce that's active (as far as I know), so I grabbed the opportunity.

Old August 9th, 2021 #35
Redbitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
It was thanks to the brilliant William Pierce and his ADV broadcasts that I became jew-wise in the year 2000. I was looking for information about the Aryan Nations leader Richard Butler on the internet after seeing him in a crappy leftist TV documentary (hosted by that annoying, jewish-looking Britfag Louis Theroux), and I came across a website by the jewish supremacist group known as the ADL, which also had an entry about Dr. Pierce.

At that time I had no idea who Dr. Pierce was, but I was intrigued by the ADL's description of him which was actually pretty flattering (at least from my point of view) since they portrayed him as an intelligent, intellectual man who left his job as a university professor to dedicate his life to the pro-white cause.

That's how I discovered the National Alliance's website and the good doctor's amazing ADV broadcasts, which completely blew me away. At first I didn't believe him when he talked about how jews were kidnapping young Eastern European women and taking them to Pissrael where they would force them to become sex slaves, and I didn't believe him when he said that jews were vastly overrepresented in the upper echelon of communist regimes in Eastern Europe, and that some of the greatest mass murderers of that time were jews, like Lazar Kaganovich, who was one of the people behind the Holodomor, a genocide that killed millions of non-jews. Eventually though, I was able to confirm that everything Dr. Pierce said was true, and it was a big shocker.

I'm sorry, Redbitch, for cluttering up your thread with my personal story (which most of our readers probably aren't interested in), I guess I just felt a need to share this, and your thread is the only one about Dr. Pierce that's active (as far as I know), so I grabbed the opportunity.

Lyndon B. Johnson was a jew. https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/05...lbj-was-a-jew/
Evidence that he was a jew abounds. It is Lyndon B Johnson was launched the war on poverty. The real name for the war on poverty was the Economic Opportunity Act of 1964. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Econom...ty_Act_of_1964

Ever since, welfare has steadily expanded. Welfare has increased the out-of-wedlock birth rate of blacks from 20% in 1950 to 70% in 2010. The black bastardization rate still hovers at about 70% in 2020.

The white out-of-wedlock birth rate has moved from 2% in 1950 to over 22% in 2010. The white bastardization rate still hovers at about 20% and climbing in 2020.

Even the most backward civilizations have always shunned bastards because they are overrepresented in crime. As crime increases, the cost to control crime increases. All this thanks to Jews.

The Jew, Lyndon B Johnson putting the last nails in the coffin of white America.

Old August 9th, 2021 #36
Stewart Meadows

Thanks for the link about LBJ. I've often come across the claim that he was a jew, although lots of White Nationalists seem to think that it's a crackpot theory that makes the movement look ridiculous. In any case, he was definitely a despicable person who was bad for whites as he implemented the jewish agenda.

Old August 9th, 2021 #37
Redbitch
Banned

Default Dr William Luther Pierce - Time to Do What's Right

Dr William Luther Pierce - Time to Do What's Right

Iskra Lawrence

Old August 12th, 2021 #38
Redbitch
Banned

Default Dr William Luther Pierce - Focusing Our Anger

Dr William Luther Pierce - Focusing Our Anger

Iskra Lawrence