Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2021 #101
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The above picture is hilarious because it represents the Jewnited Kingdumb so well. There's a British fat fuck hugging his negro idol, and another British fat fuck is jealous of the loving pair and tries to reach them, but he's stopped by security.

More pics of typical Brits:

Old July 22nd, 2021 #102
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
British women are the fattest in Europe with a QUARTER so overweight their health's at risk

By CLAIRE BATES and JENNY HOPE FOR THE DAILY MAIL
UPDATED: 21:42 BST, 25 November 2011

British women are officially the most overweight in Europe.

A quarter are obese – so fat it threatens their health – according to alarming figures.

This is a far higher proportion than in the other countries of Western Europe.

Obesity levels in the UK are far worse than Germany, Italy and France

British men are doing almost as badly, with more than one in five classed as obese, according to the authoritative figures.

Experts are especially concerned by the young age at which so many women here are developing serious weight problems.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...sed-obese.html

Old July 23rd, 2021 #103
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Are you fucking kidding? You are kidding, right?
Ray, you have had a problem with me since day 1.. I'm not sure why, but I'll leave ALL of your moonlanding threads alone, and you stop trying to get me kicked off of this forum! No more running to the mods! No more downvotes between us?!

By the way Ray, one of the only posts from you I liked was on my "custom Cars" thread you told me a piece of history I didn't know but I found very nice to know, because I would never have found out unless you told me!

Old July 23rd, 2021 #104
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
It is obvious to me that the offending Americans on here are only highlighting the most egregious examples of British undesirability to help suppress the feelings of inadequacy about themselves and the European-American camp as a whole. I feel the need to point out that the United States has an even worse obesity problem, tattooing is even more widespread, and a gigantic proportion of them are mixed with Germanic, Italian, Slavic and other population aesthetic quality-degrading biology. How pathetic!
As for you 'Virgin John' it was the Americans on this forum who stood up for you and decided you have a right to free speech while the Brits on this forum called you a "jew" and suggested you get BANNED!!

Something to ponder while you play "call of duty!"

Old July 23rd, 2021 #105
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
More pics of typical Brits:

Liar.

I am certain that you have never even set foot in Britain. As if you are in any position to make any valid assessment or judgement! Those people are FAR from typical Britons.

If the British racial demographics in Britain had been prevented from being allowed to aesthetically decline, through deployment of proper countermeasures, they would very easily put the modern European-American demographic as a whole to shame! In a proper and in-depth aesthetic comparison carried out by very experienced and highly proficient aesthetic perfectionists, the modern European-American demographic would be SHREDDED, CRUSHED AND DESTROYED!

A British racial demographic (one consisting heavily of English people - also known, and erroneously known, as Anglos or 'WASPs')

Vs

A European racial demographic which has a very great majority that consists of Kraut, Mediterranean, Slavic and other seriously aesthetically degrading biology

How absurd! Ridiculous!

Last edited by John Trent; July 29th, 2021 at 02:52 AM.

Old July 23rd, 2021 #106
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

I could highlight thousands upon thousands of examples of obese and/or freakish-looking American individuals, but there would be no point in doing so. It is an indisputable reality. I have far better things to do with my time anyway. All the highlighting would keep me occupied for weeks. Months, even.

Old July 23rd, 2021 #107
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Liar.

I am certain that you have never even set foot in Britain. As if you are in any position to make any valid assessment or judgement! Those people are FAR from typical Britons.
Quote:
I could highlight thousands upon thousands of examples of obese and/or freakish-looking American individuals, but there would be no point in doing so.
I knew that I would be accused of cherry-picking, which is why I posted the following article:

British women are the fattest in Europe with a QUARTER so overweight their health's at risk

Sorry, dude, but everyone knows that Brits are the bottom of the barrel. Just accept the truth.

Old July 23rd, 2021 #108
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
I knew that I would be accused of cherry-picking, which is why I posted the following article:

Sorry, dude, but everyone knows that Brits are the bottom of the barrel. Just accept the truth.
Obesity is not a racial characteristic. That damage can be reversed.

Your psychological warfare tactics are a joke and have no chance of working on me!

Old July 23rd, 2021 #109
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
As for you 'Virgin John' it was the Americans on this forum who stood up for you and decided you have a right to free speech while the Brits on this forum called you a "jew" and suggested you get BANNED!!

Something to ponder while you play "call of duty!"
Excellent post, Paul.

Old July 24th, 2021 #110
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Excellent post, Paul.
The only Americans I have attacked are the ones I perceive as enemy elements of some kind. I have never attacked Americans as a whole.

So it is not an excellent post. It is an utterly pathetic and moronic post from an utterly pathetic and moronic piece of scum that deserves a seriously unpleasant fate!

Old July 24th, 2021 #111
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
The only Americans I have attacked are the ones I perceive as enemy elements of some kind. I have never attacked Americans as a whole.

So it is not an excellent post. It is an utterly pathetic and moronic post from an utterly pathetic and moronic piece of scum that deserves a seriously unpleasant fate!
Atleast I'm not a 35 yrd virgin trying deperatly to show the world he can look up big words in a thesaurus, and post nonsensical essays using high felutant rhetorict !!

Please don't die a virgin, that would break my heart!!

#sURVIVAL MAN Amazing nonsence: https://survivalist-information-site.my-free.website/

Last edited by Paul Anthony; July 24th, 2021 at 11:56 PM.

Old July 24th, 2021 #112
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
UK government plans to launch surveillance of Brits’ shopping & exercise habits through app in fight against obesity – media

24 Jul, 2021 13:54

A pilot scheme that will track people’s routines, such as shopping and running errands, might soon be rolled out in the UK, to award those who make healthier choices, according to reports in the British press.

The government-backed programme, which will be incentivising those who opt for a less fattening diet and walk more is set to be launched in the next six months, The Telegraph reports. A special app is in the works and companies are being signed up to participate, suggesting it might be introduced nationwide in time for the new-year new resolutions boom.

Those who choose fruit and vegetables in the supermarket will reportedly be given “free treats,” as will those who increase their daily exercise by walking and running or taking part in special activities. The points received through the tracking app will then be able to be exchanged for event tickets, discounts, and other bonuses.

The pilot project will reportedly cost the government £6 million ($8.25 million). Business entrepreneur Sir Keith Mills — the man behind the widely used Air Miles and Nectar customer loyalty programmes, is said to have been involved in its rollout.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is believed to have greenlighted the “radical” new scheme because he is desperate to manage obesity levels in Britain, which has one of the worst records in this regard in Western Europe. The majority of UK’s adult population is overweight, and more than a million people were hospitalised last year due to obesity-related illnesses.
https://www.rt.com/uk/530149-obesity-surveillance-app/

Welcome to the Jewnited Kingdumb, folks.

Old July 25th, 2021 #113
Stewart Meadows

I have no idea what these people are talking about.

Old July 25th, 2021 #114
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:

I have no idea what these people are talking about.
The junkie asked "who would like oral sex?"

The liberal/leftist white slut said "Yes please I need my twat licked!!"

Old July 25th, 2021 #116
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The junkie asked "who would like oral sex?"

The liberal/leftist white slut said "Yes please I need my twat licked!!"

Oh, I see. Thanks.

Old July 25th, 2021 #117
Stewart Meadows

Ten thumbs down in just a couple of minutes? Oy vey, the Britfags really hate when you hold up a mirror in front of them.

Old July 26th, 2021 #118
Paul Anthony
Banned

I like to be fair in these situtaions, and to be fair the Brits sometimes have a very good sense of humor. It was the Brits on this forum who mostly laughed at my 'Virgin John Trent' jokes.

With that said will one of the Brits on this forum please bring 'virgin john' out for a night on the town, film it, and post it on here!!? The main goal of corse will be to get him laid, and failure is NOT an option!!

VIRGIN MAN Amazing wEbsITe: https://survivalist-information-site.my-free.website/

Old July 26th, 2021 #119
Gladiatrix

Default Lord Trentley

Old July 26th, 2021 #120
Gladiatrix

Quote:
I like to be fair in these situtaions, and to be fair the Brits sometimes have a very good sense of humor. It was the Brits on this forum who mostly laughed at my 'Virgin John Trent' jokes.

Thread