Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 25th, 2018 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Negress cable customer forced oral sex on repairman

That woman is only 47? Destroys the "black don't crack" myth.

"A North Carolina woman is facing charges after she forced a cable repairman to let her perform a sex act on him, police said.

Mildred Newsome, 47, of Fayetteville, was arrested Saturday after an investigation into the man’s accusations following an April 20 repair call at her apartment, Fayetteville police Sgt. Shawn Strepay told The Post.

“The cable guy was there to work on her box and while waiting for it to reset as he was sitting on a couch, she came over, grabbed his hand and forcefully placed his hand on her own breast,” Strepay said.

The unidentified technician, in his 30s, tried to resist Newsome’s “unwanted sexual advance,” but she persisted and performed oral sex on him, Strepay said."

https://nypost.com/2018/05/24/cable-...site%20buttons

Old May 25th, 2018 #2
jaekel

No pics or race of the victim so he's White.

Old May 25th, 2018 #3
Sean Gruber

Aside from holding a gun on his head or tying him down or making a threat, how does one "force" a man to accept a blowjob?

This is a story from clowns, for clowns. A rational judge would throw the case out.

Less talk, more action

Old May 25th, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Aside from holding a gun on his head or tying him down or making a threat, how does one "force" a man to accept a blowjob?

This is a story from clowns, for clowns. A rational judge would throw the case out.
Yea, if a sheboon tried doing that to me she'd have a broken neck at a min.

Old May 25th, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

Just the thought of a sheboon trying to get me to notice its "beautee" is enough to make me:

1. Impotent for a week.
2. Not eat for a day.
3. Send me packing to the nearest pharmacy and writing a prescription for myself for 100 promethazine tablets (anti-nausea oral medication.)

14/88

Erik

Old May 25th, 2018 #6
Skinhead Zack

I'd rather have my dick cut off than receive one from a Niggerbitch.

Old May 26th, 2018 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default He was installing Cable for new series, "Touched by an Ape"

Since we are creating new sexual identities by the millisecond this is to be expected.

Women Raping Men. It's totally the new black.

*BTW: he was probably asking for it, gyrating around in tight pants or something, filthy lil' thot.

Old May 26th, 2018 #8
Negros are apes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
The cable guy was there to work on her box and while waiting for it to reset as he was sitting on a couch, she came over, grabbed his hand and forcefully placed his hand on her own breast,” Strepay said.
I'm here to work on your box.
\

ook ook dat's good cuz muh box be needin some lovin nomesane
\

Old May 26th, 2018 #9
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post

She threatened to tell authorities that he was the aggressor. I'm surprised they didn't believe her and put him in jail.

Old May 27th, 2018 #10
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
She threatened to tell authorities that he was the aggressor.
Ah, I see. She did threaten him. Just goes to show, STAY AWAY FROM NIGGERS. If you have a job where you have to deal with niggers, get another job; move if you have to. If you can't, then just beware of them: AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX.

Niggers suck.

Less talk, more action

Old May 27th, 2018 #11
Crowe

Calling BS on the story. There is no way she could have forced herself on a man, unless she held a gun to his head or something, and the report doesn't say anything about that.

What probably happened, is he was afraid the bitch would try to blackmail him, or claim rape, etc, possibly try to sue the company, and he filed the report as a defensive measure against any potential claims she might make.

Thread