VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 25th, 2018 #1
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

Default #MeToo is a PC hashtag for ...

I am a White woman who was also sexual harassed and/or assaulted by a jew or negro.

Old May 26th, 2018 #2
Skinhead Zack

Thumbs down New slogan for feminists?

Googled it.

It looks like these feminist thugs came up with a new slogan designed to falsely accuse men of rape and attack patriarchy, in the wake of the Weinstein scandal.

These dykes should know their place..

The Truth About False Rape Accusations That All Men Should Know – Return Of Kings

Btw, patriarchy does not equal misogyny.

Old May 26th, 2018 #3
Skinhead Zack

Default Sorry for double posting

Old May 28th, 2018 #4
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Question

What I've heard (and without TeLIEvision this is perhaps too limited) gives the impression that sexual harassment ended long ago. Where are the accusations from the last decade or last year, last month, last week? How can so many be from 10, 15, 20 years ago and so few from a time that would make it legally actionable?

Last edited by joeylowsac; May 28th, 2018 at 12:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Old May 28th, 2018 #5
Agnes_Grima

Fucking bullshit!

We had a god damn meeting at work where all of us had to endure the torture of listening about #metoo crap when it started. 2 hours of it!

And when I reported about being sexually harassed by an Arab piece of shit few months before that, what did they do? Had separate talks with us and "hoped" all would be well after that.

I had to corner the piece of shit and tell him I will knock him the fuck out if he ever even looks in my direction again.

Few months later, he was fired because he harassed our boss (a female). Well well....

This whole #metoo just pisses me off!

Old May 28th, 2018 #6
Crowe

Boss at work got fired, because 2 office cunts accused him of sexual harassment. I didn't believe it. He told me the other day that he was getting ready to fire one of them for not doing their job, showing up late, missing work, having an attitude problem, etc, and what probably happened was the 2 bitches conspired against him with complete lies.

I saw a good man get MeToo'd out of the workplace. I don't think I'm gonna stick around this place for very much longer. The pay isn't bad, but I'm not gonna put up with this kinda bullshit.

Work is strictly business for me. And given recent bullshit with the MeToo movement, I'd prefer that there were no female employees whatsoever at the workplace.

Old May 28th, 2018 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Boss at work got fired, because 2 office cunts accused him of sexual harassment. I didn't believe it. He told me the other day that he was getting ready to fire one of them for not doing their job, showing up late, missing work, having an attitude problem, etc, and what probably happened was the 2 bitches conspired against him with complete lies.

I saw a good man get MeToo'd out of the workplace. I don't think I'm gonna stick around this place for very much longer. The pay isn't bad, but I'm not gonna put up with this kinda bullshit.

Work is strictly business for me. And given recent bullshit with the MeToo movement, I'd prefer that there were no female employees whatsoever at the workplace.
I totally agree. Also women get away with a lot more at work too like missing work, bullshitting at work, coming in late etc.

At my work they like to kiss the girls asses. In a way I have been metooed at work also. The one girl I used to like at work and wanted to go out with complained about me at work because even though I never harassed her.

I also own my own small business I just started. Hopefully in a few months I can quit this stupid job and never work for someone again.

Old May 28th, 2018 #8
Crowe

I understand the whole "Me Too" movement is a jewish machination, but men need to look out for their own interests and cover thy own ass.

If you're a male manager, cunts still outrank you at the workplace, and all they gotta do to prove they outrank you, is cry "Me Too". The cuckolding of men continues. At home, at school, at the workplace, everywhere. And that's just how (((they))) like it. The standard for sexual harassment is extremely low. All you really gotta do is say something to a female that makes them feel mildly uncomfortable, and then they put on some theatrics, shed a tear, and your ass is out the door.

Old June 17th, 2018 #9
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

The "leftist" men who are being caught up in the #MeToo hysteria should realize they are guilty regardless of whether their accusers are telling the truth, just as "leftist" would claim Whites are guilty of racism regardless of ... well regardless of anything that has or has not occurred in reality.

The point is that certainly all the "leftist" men who are being accused have with 100% certainty imagined themselves performing sexual acts with or on a woman and maybe even with their accusers. Are these men guilty of being sexist?

It a White man who imagine himself owning a slave, or lynching a negro, or moving to a school district that has less blacks, or hopes the negro that just got on the subway does not sit next him, ... are racist? If a man admitted to having such thoughts, how would society treat him?

If a man imagined himself having sex with woman and he did not ask her consent in the imagination, he is raping the women according to feminist.

Old June 18th, 2018 #10
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking grow some balls punk

I think most girlie men in amerika today imagine these crazy cunt scenarios and female oppression to lamely excuse their lack of testicular fortitude.

Telling the bitch to shut her fucking yob in a way that implies worse is on the way if she doesn't is usually enough to tame most females and curiously makes them wet and horny for you more often than not.

Power might be a close second but fear is the ultimate aphrodisiac. How do you think fuck ugly niggers get over on white women as consistently as they seem to? It isn't that Buckwheat is a smooth talking sophisticate

Try it some time it works.

Thread