VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2008 #261
M. Kraus
Das Ende

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
http://www.dailyfreeman.com/site/news.asp?brd=1769

They are using this picture to identify Jim:

This is the photo he had put on his blog, but if I'm not mistaken it is a picture of Omri Sharon, son of Ariel Sharon.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

R.I.P. Yankee Jim

Ha ha ha! Stan was right. That's a good one. Jim has shown them for the lazy idiots they are.

Old February 20th, 2008 #262
aherne

You are reading my mind. Death is just the termination of life.

I've noticed some degenerate reactions in his blog, though, which may offend the coffin riders:
1. he gave tried to give her "a second chance"... WTF is with this SHIT? She had sex with another man, for CHRIST SAKES!!! She sucked his cock while this poor guy was waiting for her... WTF was in his mind when she arrived home at 5AM? A female friend, WTF of an excuse is that: she obviously took him for a fool.
2. How on earth did he accept her to go on "dates"...

But I'll forgive him for doing in the end the right thing! I have been in a similar situation once: the pain, the shame, the sense of worthlessness makes you weak. She senses your weakness and attacks you ruthlessly, in a way that reeks of venting hers own personal frustrations. What frustrates women is alpha males they couldn't get and being forced to fuck with someone they despise. I would rather admire ticks and mites than would I find anything good about a woman!

Old February 20th, 2008 #263
JayDee
92G7MPB-L6

May his soul find peace...

Old February 20th, 2008 #264
Armanen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signe View Post
Wow...how stupid can they be?

YJ must be smiling indeed!
I am sure they did that on purpose to make him look weird and hideous.

Old February 20th, 2008 #265
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aherne View Post

I've noticed some degenerate reactions in his blog, though, which may offend the coffin riders:
1. he gave tried to give her "a second chance"... WTF is with this SHIT? She had sex with another man, for CHRIST SAKES!!! She sucked his cock while this poor guy was waiting for her... WTF was in his mind when she arrived home at 5AM? A female friend, WTF of an excuse is that: she obviously took him for a fool.

But I'll forgive him for doing in the end the right thing! I have been in a similar situation once: the pain, the shame, the sense of worthlessness makes you weak. She senses your weakness and attacks you ruthlessly, in a way that reeks of venting hers own personal frustrations. What frustrates women is alpha males they couldn't get and being forced to fuck with someone they despise. I would rather admire ticks and mites than would I find anything good about a woman!
aherne, I've been waiting for you to give your analysis of the situation. Yankee Jim admitted to us a month ago that his health had been declining in the last two years which from his wife's point of view meant he wasn't an alpha male anymore and immediately she started looking to replace him. What shocks men more than anything is how quickly women switch what they want, I've known women who said they hated niggers but within a year they were dating niggers.

Old February 20th, 2008 #266
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
New from the gutter rag - Daily Freeman
"State police Capt. Wayne Olson said an autopsy concluded Deborah Leshkevich also suffered blunt force trauma but that the cause of death was asphyxiation."

*Weren't there initial reports yesterday posted as something else ???

*And how come they have autopsy results lightning fast ? Has it even been 24 hours? I watch a lot of news and I recall them taking for days and even a week or more?

P.S. Nice tongue in cheek jab at the MSM lackees posting Omri Sharon Jimbo & I notice the photo of Deborah he posted has been removed from the site now.

It's already strange Jim not being here and I know all of VNN is sure missing his presence.

Old February 20th, 2008 #267
James Hawthorne

Lightbulb More News...

More...

Quote:
Leshkevich beat, strangled, suffocated wife to death before killing himself, police say

HURLEY – State Police Wednesday said results of autopsies on the bodies of James and Deborah Leshkevich of Hurley indicate the case was a murder-suicide.

BCI Capt. Wayne Olson said Deborah was struck over the head seven times with a blunt object and then strangled and suffocated to death by her husband. It was after he killed his wife that James hung himself in the garage of their home on Morgan Hill Road in Hurley on Tuesday.

Olson said there appears to be no other parties involved in the case and that other persons mentioned in Leshkevich’s blog were not involved.

James Leshkevich was a white supremacist, who operated a blog. Within it, separate from his rantings about his radical social believes, he accused his wife of having an affair with another man, something he said in his writings she finally admitted.

Here
NA Response...

Quote:
Head of racist group disavows suspect in murder-suicide

West Hurley — The head of a neo-Nazi group believed to be affiliated with James Leshkevich, the racist who hung himself after killing his wife Tuesday, said that the group disowned him three years ago.

“Many people in the Alliance said he was crazy and that we need to separate ourselves from him,” said Erich Gliebe, the chairman of the group, based in Hillsboro, W.Va.

Gliebe said he suspected Leshkevich was not a true racist and that his hateful proclamations about Jews, immigrants and blacks were meant only to gain attention for himself.

“I think he was involved in the white cause not for the white race, but for personal reasons,” Gliebe said. “He always wanted to get his name out there, and he got a high off it.”

Gliebe parted with Leshkevich after the Ulster County man constantly attacked Glieb’s wife, a former Playboy model, on the Internet. Leshkevich seemed to focus his anger on perceived immorality among white women, once mocking the 80’s song “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper, Gliebe said.

Gliebe said he personally phoned Leshkevich to tell him not to represent himself as a member of the Alliance, which has representatives in every state, he said. Alliance members in the Hudson Valley considered the Leshkevich “an embarassment to the cause,” he said.

Gliebe also refuted claims that Leshkevich was a chapter leader of the Alliance in New York. “He never held any position of leadership,” he said.

Here

VNN Media

Old February 20th, 2008 #268
Jett Rink
Banned

Jim's portrait on google news has an uncanny resemblance to Ariel Sharon's son.

Old February 20th, 2008 #269
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
“Many people in the Alliance said he was crazy and that we need to separate ourselves from him,” said Erich Gliebe, the chairman of the group, based in Hillsboro, W.Va.

Gliebe said he suspected Leshkevich was not a true racist and that his hateful proclamations about Jews, immigrants and blacks were meant only to gain attention for himself.

“I think he was involved in the white cause not for the white race, but for personal reasons,” Gliebe said. “He always wanted to get his name out there, and he got a high off it.”

Gliebe parted with Leshkevich after the Ulster County man constantly attacked Glieb’s wife, a former Playboy model, on the Internet. Leshkevich seemed to focus his anger on perceived immorality among white women, once mocking the 80’s song “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper, Gliebe said.

Gliebe said he personally phoned Leshkevich to tell him not to represent himself as a member of the Alliance, which has representatives in every state, he said. Alliance members in the Hudson Valley considered the Leshkevich “an embarassment to the cause,” he said.

Gliebe also refuted claims that Leshkevich was a chapter leader of the Alliance in New York. “He never held any position of leadership,” he said.
What an absolute piece of shit Gliebe has turned out to be. As far as I'm concerned he is an enemy of WNism and not just someone who screwed up the NA.

Old February 20th, 2008 #270
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
http://www.dailyfreeman.com/site/news.asp?brd=1769

They are using this picture to identify Jim:

This is the photo he had put on his blog, but if I'm not mistaken it is a picture of Omri Sharon, son of Ariel Sharon.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

R.I.P. Yankee Jim
MSM "journalist" are so goddamn lazy. Just more proof.

These guys don't do real writing either...they use politically approved templates and just plug in names, dates, ect...

Last edited by Vonbluvens; February 20th, 2008 at 05:30 PM.

Old February 20th, 2008 #271
August D.
Violent Heathen In Trainin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aherne View Post

If a man allows a woman to get to him enough to make him feel "pain", "shame" and "worthlessness" then he has not hardened his heart enough. Men, take heed, letting women get to you in any way is a huge mistake. If a woman starts giving you any trouble then just let her go and move on to the next; don't deal with their silly headgames! There are more than enough women to go around. Jim had already reproduced and the "prime" of his life was over; he could have put his remaining years to good use! I'm sure he could have also found another woman if he feared being "alone" as many men unfortunately do. It's just a damn shame...

Old February 20th, 2008 #272
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
P.S. Nice tongue in cheek jab at the MSM lackees posting Omri Sharon Jimbo & I notice the photo of Deborah he posted has been removed from the site now.
That pic was from her AOL members page. AOL says that the page has exceeded bandwidth for the day and won't be available until 4PM EST tomorrow.

The locals have wasted no time in shitting on a fine man. I read some of the comments at the local paper in regards to the article they printed. The paper is shit and the multicult, nonthinkers there are shit. Jim certainly had more hope for those sacks of shit than I ever would. Hell, they even think his wife had no business being a teacher because of his views. The truly dangerous, wild eyed fanatics are the multicult, dieversity crowd. I hope they recall reveling in his death the next time a pack of wild niggers stomps them in the ground for their purse or wallet.

Fuck the Catskill area. The best man to live there is gone. What's left are brainless fucktards.

Fuck the NA, too.

Quote:
Jim never displayed himself as being a nut on radio or the net. Fuck you, Gliebe.

Quote:
That is bullshit. Gliebe knows it and we do, too. Seems that Gliebe is the one dying for an interview with kike reporters.

I've never said a word good or bad about the NA. I know what they used to be. These statements by them show that they will throw any White man under the bus to help themselves, especially if they would do it to someone like Yankee Jim.

Old February 20th, 2008 #273
Suncoast Rebel Girl

Default No funeral brother for my brother Jim

Needless to say, my mom and I are a wreck -- reading all these posts is keeping my spirits up and I'll be sure to turn in to Hal Turner's broadcast honoring Jim tonight.

I just made arrangements with the funeral home in Kingston, NY to have Jimmy cremated and his ashes will be shipped down to us here in Florida (Largo - Tampa Bay area). That's Ma's wishes, and considering the situation I think its best. (And remember - his kids and everyone else hate him!)

I just discovered a while ago myself that Jimmy strangled his wife. It gives my mom and I some solace (and hopefully his kids in years to come) that he didn't plan to murder his wife and then to hang himself. His last blog entry pretty summed up everything he was going through, and he would not listen to our daily, constant pleas to just get the hell out of that house, away from her! I'm sure she was pushing and pushing him with her usual intent to try to get him to do something to her and go to jail, but it backfired on her. Jimmy was a real man, and only a real man could go hang himself after killing his wife (by accident or in the heat of moment, I'm sure).

Thank you all for your kinds words and thoughts.

Jean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom View Post

Any word on funeral arrangements? His memory should be a positive one because he was good to so many people on this forum from all over the world.

Goodbye Jim. Your spirit will live on with us.

Hail Victory

Old February 20th, 2008 #274
Signe
Holy Polaris!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Jim's portrait on google news has an uncanny resemblance to Ariel Sharon's son.
Stan's comment went over my head. The man the jew infested media want to portray as evil is of course a Sharon Last laugh indeed!

Old February 20th, 2008 #275
Todd in FL
Banned

Default hahaha...

Old February 20th, 2008 #276
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
Leshkevich seemed to focus his anger on perceived immorality among white women, once mocking the 80’s song “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper, Gliebe said..

Well, after the tragic news we see how Jim took the issue of immorality very seriously.

Gliebe and the NA can go to Hell. As far as I am concerned they are the enemy of every true WN patriot.

Old February 20th, 2008 #277
Donnachaidh

This scum sucker has just described himself.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old February 20th, 2008 #278
Stan Sikorski
Returned

1) I just called the State Police and I will have to file an FOI to get ahold of the suicide note. I want to see his last thoughts. It's important to me. The cop I spoke to told me they don't release to the press or just anyone. Maybe his sister could get it?

2) Eric Gliebe: You better hope you never ever, EVER cross my path.

3) I told y'all about that pic. Ain't that a hoot?

Last edited by Stan Sikorski; February 20th, 2008 at 05:52 PM.

Old February 20th, 2008 #279
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksei Sudaev View Post
Yeah, but that's about what we'd expect from you.
Can someone please ban this fucking cunt.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old February 20th, 2008 #280
Holly
Self Bannned

It appears his wife was trash and did not deserve him, I find it hard through that some here are turning what should have been a fine memorial thread for a common fallen freind into a woman bashing thread.
"Guys learn your lesson watch out for those woman" really, are comments like that necessary here ? Especially when in fact there are plenty of men who abuse and mess up woman [i think spouse abuse stats would show most victims are female] and there are plenty of loyal worthy woman available for men with good hearts and minds.
Learn what lessons you will sure but do not lump all females into one exclusive category and then men into the other, with one as cunning predators and others as innocent victims, I think you should actually give yourselfs more credit than that.
What truely happened we will never know because we can not peek into private lives in the course of months and years. This is a tragic event between 2 people, its lessons can only be of limited value to others since we all handle things and react in a variety of ways, so to say "watch your back guys those woman will stab you" is not only silly but useless advice.

Closed Thread

Thread