Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 24th, 2003 #1
White Will
Banned

Default Where is the fraud, Harold "Big Lie" Covington?

Reposted from the "Forming a White Political Party" section of this forum:

---begin---
Quote: [Harold Covington's "Butler Plan"] Originally Posted by Northwest Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_nomen
Since this was obviously written by Harold A. Covington why don't you give him credit for it. Why the use of "C" and"HAC" instead of his name? Just curious.

---
I'll tell you why, "no_nomen." It's because "Northwest Republic" is a fraud, just another dim-witted Covingtonista, if not Covington, himself, who is as bogus as is Covington's "Butler Plan" scam. Just ask Martin Lindstadt what he thinks of Tubbo's "Butler Plan."

Covington's 'm.o.' has always been to draw in curious White people who are looking for solutions to America's racial mess with one of his high-minded, usually plagiarized, warmed over "plans" for White victory. Then, once in his clutches, he goes about "educating" the newbie about the failed "bowel movement," and why they shouldn't listen to his detractors, and why they should sell everything and send him their money. There is no telling how many good folks he has driven away in this manner from legitimate activists, in total disgust with his antics.
---

http://nwhomeland.blogspot.com/
NF Publications
P. O. Box 6193
Olympia, Washington 98507-6193
---
Early in 2003, soon after Covington claimed to have left Texas and moved to Olympia, WA, to lead his people "home" to their "Northwest Republic homeland," I started shopping for an attorney in that area who would execute the judgment I duly obtained here in Wake County District Court against Defendant Covington. You see, Covington owes me over $160,000+ and has assets (see his novels listed at www.amazon.com) that can be attached.

One lawyer kept popping up in the search for lawyers in that area who specialize in transferring and executing judgements -- a Mr. Jack E. Bucknell -- who not only claims to specialize in collecting judgments, but who also lives in Olympia, WA. Mr. Bucknell was sent the court documents and Tubby's address, and printouts from Amazon.com of his books there. He said he would handle the execution of the 'Williams v. Covington' Final Monetary Judgment for 25% of whatever he could attach and collect -- not a bad deal -- if I would send him $500 up front for expenses. I sent him the $500 and accepted his offer.

It should have been a slam dunk case for a so-called expert judgment collector like Mr. Bucknell to collect from this prolific novelist who gets his mail just blocks from him. However, after months of hearing nothing from Bucknell I get a letter from him in late August that reads, "I have been unable to locate this individual [Defendant Covington] and am therefore withdrawing [from the case]," along with a check drawn on his firm's trust account for $500 -- no further explanation.

I called Mr. Bucknell's office several times trying to find out why he couldn't find a man who asks that donations for his "Butler Plan" -- the massive NW migration of White people -- be sent to an Olympia, WA, Post Office Box; why he couldn't be found by such an acknowledged expert as he, but I couldn't ever get him to return my calls.

My first suspicion was that somebody, somebody big, perhaps Defendant Covington's handlers, got to Mr. Bucknell and got him to back off from Mr. Covington. It's more likely that Covington really isn't in Olympia at all, like Bucknell claimed, that he has someone else getting mail and donations from his "NF Publications" POB there in Olympia who forwards these to Tubbo somewhere else. That wouldn't surprise me, but still doesn't explain why this "expert" judgment-collector couldn't stake out the box and follow whoever collected Tubby's mail and get to the bottom of the obvious mail fraud deception.

Anyway, here it is five months after Bucknell bailed and Defendant Covington is still soliciting donations for his "Butler Plan" fraud, using the US Postal Service, using an Olympia, WA, POB -- that's simple mail fraud, folks. Maybe a concerned reader of VNN Forum who lives near Olympia would like to get to the bottom of this fraud? Maybe some disgruntled White who has sent $$$ to Tubs at his Olympia POB and was burnt by him would like to stake out his POB for me, since the pro can't seem to bring himself to do it? There is a reward for the man who can track him down for me and provide a confirmable location where he lays his sorry head at night.

For all the rest of you, by all means call Mr. Bucknell or his senior partners, e-mail and FAX his office like the Jews do until you get a reasonable answer as to why Mr. Jack E. Bucknell can't find a criminal he was hired to find, a famous novelist who is all over the internet who has a POB in his home town. Here is his contact information:

Connelly, Tacon & Meserve
"A Professional Service Coorporation"
Attorneys at Law
Heritage Building
201 5th Avenue, SW Suite 301
Olympia, Washington 98501-9651
Telephone: (360) 943-6747
E-mail: [email protected]
FAX: (360) 943-9651

Covington's address:
NF Publications
P. O. Box 6193
Olympia, Washington 98507-6193

Tell 'em Plaintiff Will W. Williams sent you. Happy hunting!

Old December 25th, 2003 #2
Hadding

It's White Will vs. white whale. Keep that harpoon ready!

Old December 26th, 2003 #3
White Will
Banned

Default Whaaale Ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
It's White Will vs. white whale. Keep that harpoon ready!
I'm told that VNN Forum has booted most of the anti-racist saboteurs and Covingtonistas since I left here a couple of days ago. We'll see. If Alex wants a circus show -- Covingtonistas v. serious pro-White activists -- I'll do my part to rip the mask of legitimacy off of the former. I love whale hunting as much as I love Tub-thumping. I like playing Cap'n Ahab as much as I like destroying Covington & Co. in a courtroom.

Old December 26th, 2003 #4
Lewis Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
I'm told that VNN Forum has booted most of the anti-racist saboteurs and Covingtonistas since I left here a couple of days ago. We'll see. If Alex wants a circus show -- Covingtonistas v. serious pro-White activists -- I'll do my part to rip the mask of legitimacy off of the former. I love whale hunting as much as I love Tub-thumping. I like playing Cap'n Ahab as much as I like destroying Covington & Co. in a courtroom.
Does anyone besides me get a kind of creepy feeling off this guy "White Will?"

Old December 26th, 2003 #5
William Robert
Banned

Default Oh good! More volunteers! It's working Fellows!!

Thanks for your devoted service Will!
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will

Old December 26th, 2003 #6
IrishJay

You ought to subscribe to his Truth Commission e-mail list, read the shit he puts out.

I swear that almost all the "posters" in that Yahoo list are Covington's aliases.

I never met him, and I never hope I do. From the way it seems, he doesn't like to have his face shown too much.

Fat fuck he is.

Old December 26th, 2003 #7
William Robert
Banned

Default Well Lewis, To tell you the truth, Yeah....

I got a creepy feeling when he called me a phony and put me on his ignore list, meaning that he reads none of my posts.

I have been as straight as I can possibly be.

Read all of my posts.

You will see.

You can do this by going to "members" then "posts" check who the major contributors are to this "experiment".

My personal Jury is still out, concerning Will's true intentions?

Time will tell though, as it always does.

Be patient lewis, we all shall see, very shortly.

Keep reading friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis Hall
Does anyone besides me get a kind of creepy feeling off this guy "White Will?"

Last edited by William Robert; December 26th, 2003 at 07:20 PM.

Old December 26th, 2003 #8
Lewis Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishJay
You ought to subscribe to his Truth Commission e-mail list, read the shit he puts out.

I swear that almost all the "posters" in that Yahoo list are Covington's aliases.
A wee bit on the paranoid side, are we?

In point of fact Covington only posts to Truth Commission a couple of times a week, usually news articles etc. I notice that most of the people who criticize J. D.'s group are usually those who cannot or will not meet his basic standards of sanity and civility.

Old December 26th, 2003 #9
William Robert
Banned

Default Good point Irish Jay!! I know I have.....

Everybody should analyze this information very carefully.

Quote:

I never met him, and I never hope I do. From the way it seems, he doesn't like to have his face shown too much.

Fat fuck he is.

Old December 26th, 2003 #10
Lewis Hall

Quote:
I never met him,
And so you are of course eminently qualified to criticize him.

This anti-Covington obsession is one of the most bizarre things in our ridiculous little "Movement", and given our reputation for the bizarre, that's saying a lot. I agree with something somebody else posted here a while back--love Covington or hate him, no one seems to be able to ignore him, and that says something to me right there.

Old December 26th, 2003 #11
Hadding

Quote:

This anti-Covington obsession is one of the most bizarre things in our ridiculous little "Movement", and given our reputation for the bizarre, that's saying a lot. I agree with something somebody else posted here a while back--love Covington or hate him, no one seems to be able to ignore him, and that says something to me right there.
That's pretty nifty, Covington. Play lots of tricks on people and then when some of them say, Hey this guy's playing tricks on us, you call them paranoid and brag about how they can't stop paying attention to you.

Very damned few people love Harold Covington. In my case I am just bored with the fat liar recycling the same old BS ad infinitum. Unfortunately it's a kind of BS that forces some kind of response.

Last edited by Hadding; December 26th, 2003 at 08:12 PM.

Old December 26th, 2003 #12
IrishJay

Quote:

Did you ever meet George Bush? No...so why can you criticize him? See how it works, idiot? I don't need to meet someone to criticize his effect on the movement in general. Covington brought upon his own detractors, and it would be best if he just went away.

It is hard to ignore him when he keeps putting out crap. Frankly, I would like to know what he has to say, because it affects our cause' however, since Harold-boy has little supporters, maybe he should look at his fat self in the mirror and give up his little crusade and let the real activists continue instead of trying to trash every WN leader/group/person who doesn't kiss HAC ass.

Quote:
A wee bit on the paranoid side, are we?

In point of fact Covington only posts to Truth Commission a couple of times a week, usually news articles etc. I notice that most of the people who criticize J. D.'s group are usually those who cannot or will not meet his basic standards of sanity and civility.
Considering that I never posted to his/yours e-mail list, but I do subscribe as "read only" I find that comment directed at me a trifle wrong.

I suggest people subscribe to the list and see the posting similarities between many of the posters.

Old December 26th, 2003 #13
Steve Riddle

Default Truthcom List

I am a moderator of the Truth Commission list, and I can assure you that Lewis Hall is quite a real person. Not that I suppose facts matter in this nuthouse. I've been glancing over the posts and more than ever I'm convinced HAC and J. D. are on the right track. FYI, Covington himself has almost completely withdrawn from "the Movement" and he is currently working on several completely independent Aryan racial projects. He says "the Movement" is a waste of time, and from what I see here I'd say he's right on the money.

Old December 26th, 2003 #14
White Will
Banned

Quote:
Did you ever meet George Bush? No...so why can you criticize him? See how it works, idiot? I don't need to meet someone to criticize his effect on the movement in general. Covington brought upon his own detractors, and it would be best if he just went away.

It is hard to ignore him when he keeps putting out crap. Frankly, I would like to know what he has to say, because it affects our cause' however, since Harold-boy has little supporters, maybe he should look at his fat self in the mirror and give up his little crusade and let the real activists continue instead of trying to trash every WN leader/group/person who doesn't kiss HAC ass.

Considering that I never posted to his/yours e-mail list, but I do subscribe as "read only" I find that comment directed at me a trifle wrong.

I suggest people subscribe to the list and see the posting similarities between many of the posters.
I suggest that doing that, even your "read only" arrangement is a waste of valuable time, Irish Jay. Covington will never give up his shit-slinging crusade until he is either committed, jailed or talked to in terms he can understand.

If someone crashes your dinner party, jumps up on your buffet, drops his drawers and shits in your punch bowl, it's sort of hard to have to put up with that and try to ignore that person, his supposedly protected "freedom to express" himself thusly, notwithstanding. No, in the real world -- the one we have to operate in -- that party crasher would be beaten and put out on his ear, at least; more likely he'd prosecuted and restrained from coming within 1,000 feet of your house for life under penalty of incarceration or commitment. Sowing doubt and discord, demoralizing real activists on the internet is Covington's 'modus vivendi,' his entire purpose in life now. You can lump J.D. Queer, Lewis Hall, Roger Hughes, Katie Hollis, their so-called "Truth Commission" and Jaysus X only knows who else on this forum in with him.

Old December 26th, 2003 #15
White Will
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Riddle
I am a moderator of the Truth Commission list, and I can assure you that Lewis Hall is quite a real person. Not that I suppose facts matter in this nuthouse. I've been glancing over the posts and more than ever I'm convinced HAC and J. D. are on the right track. FYI, Covington himself has almost completely withdrawn from "the Movement" and he is currently working on several completely independent Aryan racial projects. He says "the Movement" is a waste of time, and from what I see here I'd say he's right on the money.
So why are you here promoting Tub o' Lard's "Butler Plan" for the grandiose "Aryan NW Migration?" What does Tubby do with all that money he solicits from his POB in Olympia, Washington. He doesn't even live in Olympia, Washington, does he? Who is he hiding from?

Old December 26th, 2003 #16
NOT-SEE

Default The Riddler

Many believe the Riddler to be Harold himself!

Will, I would suggest a FOIA request to the post office box to find out whom the renter is.

Considering how many OLD Covington rants that this Riddler posts, he must worship the bastard.

Old December 26th, 2003 #17
John E. Reb

The late Robert Miles always spoke very highly of Covington. I guess by your logic Bob Miles must have been Covington in disguise.

Folks, do you see the point I have been trying to make all along here? It's being proven by these twits with every post. Nothing is ever going to come of a "Movement" composed of the mentally deficient.

Old December 26th, 2003 #18
White Will
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOT-SEE
Many believe the Riddler to be Harold himself!

Will, I would suggest a FOIA request to the post office box to find out whom the renter is.

Considering how many OLD Covington rants that this Riddler posts, he must worship the bastard.
Covington is already entirely neutralized among those who've been around for any length of time. It's just curious neophytes like this Billy "the prolific thread-starter" Bob character who are so green that they can't quite believe that anyone postulating the great "Northwest Migration" could be a saboteur/verifyer. He'll write to Covington's various aliases off-line and become even more flummoxed, wondering why someone like me wants nothing to do with him. That's why I put Knucklehead Billy Bob on my Ignore list days ago. He needs to shut up, sit down with a few good books and inform himself before trying to run with the big dogs.

I approached a U.S. Postal Inspector here in Raleigh a few years ago and forced an official mail fraud investigation of Tubbo. The PI had no choice but to go after the bastard once I read him the official USPS definition of mail fraud, read him his sworn obligation as PI to enforce the USPS mail fraud statutes, then showed him conclusively how Tubs was soliciting and receiving funds through the USPS for his "NSWPP" scam. I even had several moles receiving his snail mailed solicitations and sending him a few dollars so that they, too, could join in the complaint. The PI made his case to the US Attorney here and the investigation was on. It was sport for me going after this fraud. The PI not only covered Tubs's various POB's but his various bank accounts, too. He actually showed me copies of the "NSWPP" bank accounts as his investigation progressed. I put an announcement on the internet wherever Tubs was soliciting donations that anybody writing to him or sending him money was being covered by the Feds. That dried up his income stream immediately. Aw!

I don't really care who is collecting mail at Tubbo's POB. Some civic-minded, duty-filled NW lone wolf should stake out the box, tail the mail gatherer, and have a talk with him.

Like I said earlier, there is a reward in it for the man who can find out where Tub o' Lard lays his lousey head down each night. Maybe he's in a spider hole? There is an outstanding criminal warrant for HAC here in NC and it's worth it to me, once he's found, to hire a bounty hunter to bring him home to stand before Paul Gessner, the German judge in 'Williams v. Covington' who awarded me the Final Monetary Judgment of $110,088 + 8% interest in April of 1998; the one Tubbo publicly called a Jew and a "tyrant in a black robe." "Come home," Tubbo! Let's see how well you do in the Wake County jail with Bubba.

Old December 26th, 2003 #19
John E. Reb

And you really think this interests anyone at all?

Old December 26th, 2003 #20
John E. Reb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob
Sounds like TROLL like behaviour to me!
By "troll behavior" do you mean the anti-Covington obsessives who simply CANNOT refrain from spewing their bile into almost every thread on this board? I agree, it does.

I agree with another guy who posted here. Why MUST we listen to this bullshit? We've heard it all before and we're tired of it. Why must these people interrupt every conversation and every thread with their one-note concerto of lunacy?

Closed Thread

Thread