Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2018 #541
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
So you are sucking Putin (Shalomov) cock, cock of person who killed Novorosija and traded russians in Ukraine, at internet websites because he is arming Israels and USA's enemy. What good it do for you?
What good it does for me personally is irrelevant. I'm not looking at this from a self centered donger perspective, but what's good for "us". And the best thing that could happen for "us" is for that little Zionist shithill in the middle east to be smashed into rubble. The victors will no doubt be using Russian weapons.

Quote:
If you want Israel's enemies win in some war I think you will be diasppointed because when thing gets serious Putin in the end is worst cuck and traitor.

Bullshit. Putin, Assad, Hizbullah, and Iran are winning in Syria, and in large part thanks to Russia's involvement. Hizbullah kicked Israel's ass in the 2006 war. Israel is on the ropes. If Assad manages to pull through this, Israel will end up being flanked by multiple enemies in close proximity. Israel's defeat is imminent.

As far as the image you posted, it sounds to me like somebody didn't do their job to warn the Iranians, rather than Putin himself giving the order to throw the Iranians under the bus. If you're suggesting the later happened, where is your evidence?

Quote:
even if Putin was not cuck and armed more, historically Soviet union armed arabs hundred times more. it never helpd a single white person or country.
Then what is your alternative? Do you think Russia should roll over and allow the USA to impose whatever it wants on everyone else? Why would Russia losing, and the USA winning be good for you? And please don't give me some poor donger sob story.

Last edited by Crowe; April 10th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.

Old April 10th, 2018 #542
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
What good it does for me personally is irrelevant. I'm not looking at this from a self centered donger perspective, but what's good for "us". And the best thing that could happen for "us" is for that little Zionist shithill in the middle east to be smashed into rubble. The victors will no doubt be using Russian weapons.

Bullshit. Putin, Assad, Hizbullah, and Iran are winning in Syria, and in large part thanks to Russia's involvement. Hizbullah kicked Israel's ass in the 2006 war. Israel is on the ropes. If Assad manages to pull through this, Israel will end up being flanked by multiple enemies in close proximity. Israel's defeat is imminent.

As far as the image you posted, it sounds to me like somebody didn't do their job to warn the Iranians, rather than Putin himself giving the order to throw the Iranians under the bus. If you're suggesting the later happened, where is your evidence?

Then what is your alternative? Do you think Russia should roll over and allow the USA to impose whatever it wants on everyone else? Why would Russia losing, and the USA winning be good for you? And please don't give me some poor donger sob story.
These (((SF Russians))) now troll here with multiple accounts pretending to be Serbs and Russians. Best would be to ban them all.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 11th, 2018 #543
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:

I see. So you wait Israel disappear? Do you have time estimate for imminent silly sucker of Putin cock? I want to know when to laugh.

Earth to you: Israel lived with Assad dynasty for many many years. It lived with stronger better armed enemies in proximity, armed with 10 times what Putin give Assad, in some wars fighting several at once (but helped by USA of course). Now it is also armed with nuclear bombs. Plus Putin also likes Israel and Israel likes putin. He will not support anything radical against Israel. Idiot hopes about some fall of Israel because of Putin are funny. Everything Putin makes there is just cucked and weak version of Soviet time. But Israel survived 1973 and 1969 without any big defeat why it not survive cuck Putin and Assad . Bleak cucked imitation will succeed where original failed? I don't believe. Your wet dreams will fail, sucker of Putin's cock. Assad has ruins of country sandbox for them to kill each other. If Israel and USA want Assad gone really he will be gone from power very quick, very quicker than Saddam.
Quote:
I don't true care what happens to shitty Assad and his Syria. Brown world sand nigger trash. My alternative there is not give a fuck. There isn't much true good in that in any result, but some of it can be good for making funny stupid morons who suck Putin's cock and think they are beter. That is why if Assad fall totally it will be funny but I don't think it will. But he maybe bombed more soon.

Old April 11th, 2018 #544
Crowe

Quote:
Earth to you: Israel lived with Assad dynasty for many many years. It lived with stronger better armed enemies in proximity, armed with 10 times what Putin give Assad, in some wars fighting several at once (but helped by USA of course). Now it is also armed with nuclear bombs.
.....And your jewish buddies couldn't even beat Hizbullah in 2006. They got destroyed.

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/02...y-see-you.html

Here:

Quote:
Using the Russian-made 9M 133 Kornet anti-tank rocket to fight back, the Israelis lost 43 tanks the first day and 65 on the second; a reversal of fortune not anticipated by the IDF. By day twenty, Israel had no heavy armour operational north of their own border.
Israel lost all their tanks to Russian anti-tank weapons by Hizbullah fighters. That sea of smoldering Merkava tanks must have been quite a beautiful sight indeed.

Quote:
Plus Putin also likes Israel and Israel likes putin. He will not support anything radical against Israel. Idiot hopes about some fall of Israel because of Putin are funny. Everything Putin makes there is just cucked and weak version of Soviet time. But Israel survived 1973 and 1969 without any big defeat why it not survive cuck Putin and Assad . Bleak cucked imitation will succeed where original failed? I don't believe. Your wet dreams will fail, sucker of Putin's cock. Assad has ruins of country sandbox for them to kill each other. If Israel and USA want Assad gone really he will be gone from power very quick, very quicker than Saddam.
You're mostly parroting the American Zionist media here. Which is consistent with my suspicion that you've let American propaganda completely rot your brain. Along with a little bit of Poison.

Putin arms and supports the enemies of Israel and Zionism.

- Iran gets assistance from Russia for not only nuclear power, but air defenses as well. This makes Israel mad.

- Russia armed Hizbullah with missiles and other weapons, including missiles capable of shooting down Israeli fighter jets. Hizbullah is stronger than they ever were; stronger than they were in 2006 because of Putin's continued assistance. This makes Israel mad.

- We know that Israel wants Assad gone. They've been calling for the USA to get involved to "bomb" Syria. Russia and Putin are against them. This makes Israel mad.

- A Zionist air pirate invading Syrian air space was recently shot down....by guess what? A Russian weapon. Some reports suggest that the Kremlin gave the green light to do it. This makes Israel mad.

Quote:
I don't true care what happens to shitty Assad and his Syria. Brown world sand nigger trash. My alternative there is not give a fuck. There isn't much true good in that in any result, but some of it can be good for making funny stupid morons who suck Putin's cock and think they are beter. That is why if Assad fall totally it will be funny but I don't think it will. But he maybe bombed more soon.
You say you don't care, but you'd think it's funny if they lose. That pretty much underscores the fact that you're a Zionist shill. Congrats. If you're not getting a pay check from Tel Aviv, you might want to consider looking for a sponsor. Because that's how jewy your rhetoric is. Donger need food, and Zionists keep their zippers down for people just like you.

Last edited by Crowe; April 11th, 2018 at 01:49 PM.

Old April 11th, 2018 #545
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
These (((SF Russians))) now troll here with multiple accounts pretending to be Serbs and Russians. Best would be to ban them all.
It's good practice to keep putting these shitheads down.

Old April 12th, 2018 #546
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
.....And your jewish buddies couldn't even beat Hizbullah in 2006. They got destroyed.
Not true. Stalemate more accurate word.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War
Quote:
Israel lost all their tanks to Russian anti-tank weapons by Hizbullah fighters. That sea of smoldering Merkava tanks must have been quite a beautiful sight indeed.
It's written they repaired most tanks only small number wrecked totally. But not matter. War is war, lose some.

Yes they have some weapon, they can shot some tanks, maybe even some airplanes. They can't win a war still. Even in earlier wars they had even more Russian weapon, better position, still lost. If Assad attacks Israel, it's Israel+USA, he has no chance. He will not, he isn't so crazy. And his has smoking ruins country, no resources.

Syria is killing ground for Hezbolah and other enemies of Israel. Good for Israel they take easy targets of opportunity from air for little cost. Is better for Israel when their enemies fight and killed in other killing ground not engaged with Israel forces.
Quote:
Hezbollah militants have been involved in some of the most serious skirmishes in the nearly six-year conflict in Syria, including the May 2015 battles in the Qalamoun region near the border with Lebanon. The fighting has been taxing on Hezbollah as an organization, which has been asked to do some heavy lifting to make up for shortcomings of the inferior military forces of Syria’s Assad regime.

The body count is high. Hezbollah has lost between 1,700 and 1,800 fighters, including many seasoned veterans. In comparison, Hezbollah lost 1,200 fighters during its 18-year conflict with Israel between the years 1982 and 2000.
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/A-glass...n-Syria-507497
I don't care deep for this sand nigger business but it will be funny to watch if something happen. I wish they start something interesting againt Israel but I think improbable.

At least they say Trump+USA+Britain will bomb Assad more soon. Will be funny to listen to Putin's cock suckers squeal as Putin and his planes and misiles hide in bushes.

You don't give a time period for your imminent prediction, silly sucker of Putin's cock. I can give you. In 10 years there still is Israel and it even still has Golan highs, no much change. You can give time for your imminent so I can laugh ?

Old April 12th, 2018 #547
Crowe

Quote:
Not true. Stalemate more accurate word.
Considering Hizbullah had no air force, and repelled an invasion from a Nation with far more resources and weapons, I'd say that was an ass kicking for the Zionist invaders.

Hizbullah claims more IDF soldiers died than Israel is claiming. Closer to 400. Hizbullah also didn't specifically target civilians, when the Israelis did.

Quote:
Yes they have some weapon, they can shot some tanks, maybe even some airplanes. They can't win a war still. Even in earlier wars they had even more Russian weapon, better position, still lost. If Assad attacks Israel, it's Israel+USA, he has no chance. He will not, he isn't so crazy. And his has smoking ruins country, no resources.
Hizbullah repelled an enemy invasion force from a country who thinks that their military is the 2nd or 3rd best in the world, and the strongest military in the middle east. More importantly, as a country, Lebanon is war torn and ravaged from decades of Zionist engineered conflicts. Yet still managed to repel an invasion force.

Sun Tzu: Claim to be strong when you are weak, and weak when you are strong. Israel likes overstating their strength. I'm willing to bet they don't have nearly as many nukes as people believe they do, either. If Israel leaks false intelligence about their "suspected" nuclear arsenal that's as erroneous as the # of jews that died in that phony "holocaust", then they're extremely vulnerable. Vulnerable enough to where their survival entirely depends on stronger foreign powers like the USA. And the USA's foreign policy appears to be consistent with this in fact being the reality. Israel is weak, and requires protection.

Quote:
Syria is killing ground for Hezbolah and other enemies of Israel. Good for Israel they take easy targets of opportunity from air for little cost. Is better for Israel when their enemies fight and killed in other killing ground not engaged with Israel forces.
Israel is playing chicken shit tactics, because they know they can't defeat their enemies at conventional warfare. Losing badly in 2006 reminded them how inadequate their "over hyped" military really is. Israel isn't proving how strong they are by resorting to these tactics, but quite the opposite.

Quote:
At least they say Trump+USA+Britain will bomb Assad more soon. Will be funny to listen to Putin's cock suckers squeal as Putin and his planes and misiles hide in bushes.
The Russians have been attacking CIA assets in the region since the war started, and American neocons have been screaming bloody murder over it. Russia claims to be bombing terrorists, and the USA cries when it loses CIA operatives. If you think Russia is rolling over in Syria, you're mistaken.

Quote:
You don't give a time period for your imminent prediction, silly sucker of Putin's cock. I can give you. In 10 years there still is Israel and it even still has Golan highs, no much change. You can give time for your imminent so I can laugh ?
It really depends on who wins in Syria. And how serious the Russians are willing to get. I don't blame Putin if he doesn't want to fight WW3 with the USA over Syria. That would be stupid. But you can be sure that Putin is going to push as far as he can without allowing things to escalate to that point. That's typical of how relations in the past worked between the USA and Russia. One side or the other would back off if things escalated too far.

Should the USA and Israel get defeated in Syria, and Russia continues to arm and support Israel's enemies, I don't believe Israel will be around in 50 years.

Golan Heights? Speaking of territory that exchanged hands, Russia is in possession of the Crimea, and they're not giving it back. There is nothing (((Ukraine))), NATO, or the USA can do to make them give it back. Putin knew that the USA wasn't willing to fight WW3 to retake the Crimea.

Last edited by Crowe; April 12th, 2018 at 12:39 PM.

Old April 12th, 2018 #548
White_Jihad

Wonder why you morons think positive of 3rd world brownies from Lebanon , etc...... , they are repaining you by literally fucking your sisters in England, France , etc....

Old April 12th, 2018 #549
Alex Him

Quote:
you are good goy slave, kremlebot,

Quote:
who blames man as "traitor" because he become anti soviet. he fight in war but sent to GULAG for writing personal letter.
I accuse him of being shamelessly lying about the USSR.

Quote:
i guess for a good slave everyone must always lick ass of every scum like putin (shalomov) and stalin, and worship his own slavery.
In your opinion, should everyone strive to destroy his country and work in the interests of other states?

Quote:
even if sent to GULAG must keep licking ass and praising "great country" or is a "traitor". eternal holop psychology .
Fighting with the enemy is one thing, and shamelessly lying about the enemy is another thing.

Quote:
anyway why is this shit in thread here. mustn't we expose storm front zionist instead?
The question of Solzhenitsyn was raised here by Ru88 - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=534
All your claims address to him.

Old April 12th, 2018 #550
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Jihad View Post
Wonder why you morons think positive of 3rd world brownies from Lebanon , etc...... , they are repaining you by literally fucking your sisters in England, France , etc....
There wouldn't be a refugee problem, if there wasn't a preexisting jewish problem. At some point, you gotta wise up and point the finger directly at the root of the problem.

Old April 12th, 2018 #551
littlefieldjohn

There needs to be a common effort to once and for all eradicate Jew influence and straighten out dumbed down assholes like "White jihad".

Old April 13th, 2018 #552
White_Jihad

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
There needs to be a common effort to once and for all eradicate Jew influence and straighten out dumbed down assholes like "White jihad".
What did I write wrong I mean if only Middle East and Jews would exterminate each other while US does not act ( wishful thinking ) it would be good , we should not care about any of them.

These mudslimes are not anyway friendly to WN cause because you know what they think of West and whites in general.

So why should we care?

Old April 13th, 2018 #553
Dominus

Quote:
What did I write wrong I mean if only Middle East and Jews would exterminate each other while US does not act ( wishful thinking ) it would be good , we should not care about any of them.

These mudslimes are not anyway friendly to WN cause because you know what they think of West and whites in general.

So why should we care?
US army is Israel's private army so there is no way that USA will step aside while Israel is fighting a war.

If Libya wouldn't been bombarded, there would be no migrant flood over the Mediterranean sea. From the Middle-East towards Europe most of the migrants are from Iraq and Afghanistan, only the minority of the migrants are from Syria.
All this was orchestrated by the Soros's NGOs. Handbooks were printed for them.

They were and still are financed through Western Union (around 2000 euros per person). Free smartphones are given to them.
Soros's NGO boats are used to smuggle the shitskins from Africa through Mediterranean.

The Arabs are fighting continuously with each other for thousands of years, that's not a new thing, but the migrant crisis is orchestrated by the Jews from the ZOG-West.....

Old April 14th, 2018 #554
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Golan Heights? Speaking of territory that exchanged hands, Russia is in possession of the Crimea, and they're not giving it back. There is nothing (((Ukraine))), NATO, or the USA can do to make them give it back. Putin knew that the USA wasn't willing to fight WW3 to retake the Crimea.
Who gives a fuck about your Crimea. Not Israel and USA. If Israel attacked, you eb sure USA give a fuck then.
Quote:
Should the USA and Israel get defeated in Syria, and Russia continues to arm and support Israel's enemies, I don't believe Israel will be around in 50 years.
For fuck sake sucker of Putin's cock. Can be more cowardly choice of time? Probably we will not live after 50 years, and nobody can predict so far. I don't even know if Russia or USA or Germany will be in 50 year.

Israel is around since middle of last century or about. It live with Syria for how long? Several wars were, in 1960-1980. Only one thing happen - Israel holds now Golan high. And if i must bet money i say it still same in 10-20 years.

And Putin will be last to support some radical against Israel. His relatino to Israel stay good in last years. Call that clue. Israel visibly not angry with him, why? Answer: what go on in Syria so far not so bad for Israel. They fight smart war there bombinb what they want without putting anything at risk. It is much smarter than invade Lebanon or other sand nigger real estate. THAT you simply can't win in long perspective, like Soviet union lost in Afganistan and like USA is nowehre in Afganistan just fucking sink hole for resource. THAT is why Israel "lose" in Lebanon, although is more acurate say draw - make raid and go back. Ocupy and control sand niger, on their hostile land, fighting fucking endless guerila war, to what goal? But if Lebanon or Syria or any other sand niger clown there gather army and atack Israel in Israel's land that is another story totally. They will get fucked, just like in 1973 when Syria and other sand niger have 10 time more Russian weapon than Assad now. It was best atempt and they still sucked. This is not even thinking nuclear bomb.

But some stupid sucker of Putin's cock still dream wet dreams that this fucking CUCKED version of Soviet suport will win where 1973 lost. AHAHAHAHAHA dumbfuck

If Israel and USA truly care about Assad's ass as some belive he rotted with Gaddafi and Saddam long ago. Israel alone has force to make it - destroy pitiful few Putin's planes and make no fly zone. But they satisfied with easy picks of Hezbola. Another clue. But some idiots think tiny group of Putin's planes and other shit there is truly stopping USA or Israel. AHAHAHAHAHA dumbfuck is all to say.

Old April 14th, 2018 #555
Crowe

Quote:
Who gives a fuck about your Crimea. Not Israel and USA. If Israel attacked, you eb sure USA give a fuck then.
you Stormfront Russia trolls certainly give a damn about Crimea. Your attempt at pretending you don't care failed with your overly hostile response.

Quote:
For fuck sake sucker of Putin's cock. Can be more cowardly choice of time? Probably we will not live after 50 years, and nobody can predict so far. I don't even know if Russia or USA or Germany will be in 50 year.
I hope Israel goes down tomorrow. Desirable, but not realistic. You asked for an estimate, and I gave you one. Maybe it was a bit conservative. But I also think it's likely they might go down quicker. My point is that I want that little Zionist shithill to burn ASAP.

Quote:
Israel is around since middle of last century or about. It live with Syria for how long? Several wars were, in 1960-1980. Only one thing happen - Israel holds now Golan high. And if i must bet money i say it still same in 10-20 years.
And I hope you choke on that Zionist cock you're sucking on.

Quote:
And Putin will be last to support some radical against Israel. His relatino to Israel stay good in last years. Call that clue. Israel visibly not angry with him, why? Answer: what go on in Syria so far not so bad for Israel.
https://russia-insider.com/en/politi...a-over/ri19268

Quote:
Ambassador Bashar Jaafari says Syria's use of anti-aircraft missiles against Israeli fighter jets was a "message" from Putin
Quote:
But if Lebanon or Syria or any other sand niger clown there gather army and atack Israel in Israel's land that is another story totally. They will get fucked, just like in 1973 when Syria and other sand niger have 10 time more Russian weapon than Assad now. It was best atempt and they still sucked. This is not even thinking nuclear bomb.
When Israel finally goes down, it's going to be a coalition of Nations that are far stronger and more prepared than "last time". And when that happens, it's going to be hilarious watching you Zionist maggots squeal and beg for help.

Quote:
Israel alone has force to make it - destroy pitiful few Putin's planes and make no fly zone. But they satisfied with easy picks of Hezbola. Another clue. But some idiots think tiny group of Putin's planes and other shit there is truly stopping USA or Israel. AHAHAHAHAHA dumbfuck is all to say.
As I suspected, you can't seem to get your mouth off Zionist cock, other than to verbally fellate their capabilities.

Israel's recent attack was done under false pretenses. The attack was advertised as being the USA. Because they knew that the Russians would likely retaliate if they sent in fighter jets, based on what happened in the link I provided above.

After they got caught, suddenly there is an "alleged" chemical weapons attack in Syria, and Israel demands the USA retaliate. Israel knew they were in hot shit with the Russians, and were looking to deflect attention and importance away from their raid onto a more recent US one. But, you can be sure that Russia isn't going to forget this transgression, and that the Israelis better be extremely careful while flying over Syrian air space in the future.

Also, in the most recent attack by the USA, UK, France, the Syrians are claiming that 70% of the missiles launched at them were intercepted by their air defenses. And given that the USA claims to have launched over 100 cruise missiles, not including what the UK and France used, they only hit 3 targets. Seems like a botched offensive to me, where most of their missiles got shot down, and then the USA had to back track and downplay the offensive, as to not lose face. Morale is high in Syria, because they feel like they effectively repelled the attack by the USA and their allies.

Last edited by Crowe; April 14th, 2018 at 12:26 PM.

Old April 14th, 2018 #556
White_Jihad

Quote:

I hope Israel goes down tomorrow. Desirable, but not realistic. You asked for an estimate, and I gave you one. Maybe it was a bit conservative. But I also think it's likely they might go down quicker. My point is that I want that little Zionist shithill to burn ASAP.

We give you a big applause from Kremlin goy.

Continue promoting our puppets.

Maybe you receive reward then as well.

Old April 14th, 2018 #557
Crowe

Quote:
We give you a big applause from Kremlin goy.
Are you admitting to being a jew?

Old April 14th, 2018 #558
Crowe

Old April 14th, 2018 #559
littlefieldjohn

American" acceptance" of a jew "holy war" based upon kike lies against Syria "White Jihad" is eating his babka . Enjoy while you still can.

Old April 14th, 2018 #560
Ray Allan

That's why the ZOG attack failed--it's those darn Russians and their Goof Gas.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread