VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2009 #21
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaas Ebbe View Post
1.) Culture is the dog. Politics is the tail. There won't be any meaningful political change until the aftermath of a cultural revolution. I think our time and money is much better spent trying to change the culture than on quixotic political campaigns that will only fail in the present political environment.
I got a catchy slogan we could use, "The Great Leap Forward". But first we a need Central Committee and a Five-Year Plan to really get things rolling. Whatcha say, comrade?

Old October 1st, 2009 #22
Hunter Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Whatcha say, comrade?
I don't understand why you complain so much about Jews. After all, your ideal seems to be that the wealthy should rule. Jews are better at making money than anyone else. What's your problem with them?

"A functioning police state needs no police."
—William Borroughs

Old October 2nd, 2009 #23
Rounder

Quote:
1.) Culture is the dog. Politics is the tail. There won't be any meaningful political change until the aftermath of a cultural revolution. I think our time and money is much better spent trying to change the culture than on quixotic political campaigns that will only fail in the present political environment.
Culture can never be changed by WNs, or even effected, on the internet. And "cultural revolution" requires leaders who aren't above rubbing elbows with the unwashed masses.

Quote:
2.) If you must know, I am about to meet a slew of people IRL who are openly involved (or sympathize with) the movement, so it is not like my activities are limited to sitting behind a computer screen. I've already met one such person two weeks ago. A number of these people know my real identity.
I don't believe you. And your phrase "a number of" has no meaning, but is typical misinformation or vague, ambiguous, goobily-gop, invented and used by jews and jewsmedia whores to hide even bigger lies. Think about it, and don't ever again say "a number of". Instead state the freakin number or approximate number.

Quote:
3.) I don't believe there are any pro-White organizations on the ground in Alabama. At least nothing like the National Alliance in its heyday. Naturally, I would like to see that change, but a network has to be established before an organization can be constituted. I've already begun to network with a few people in the surrounding counties who share our ideals. It's not much, but it could be the seed of something larger.
Self serving jibberishes that don't amount to a hill of beans. I've been hearing internet talk about networking for over 5 years, and that hasn't amounted to a hill of beans, either. Our enemies don't talk about crypto networking. They unite and organize openly.

Quote:
4.) I have a grasp on my own strengths and weaknesses. I'm not leadership material. Like William Pierce, I just don't have the type of personality that requires. I am more of a Goebbels or Rosenberg than a Hitler. But I am willing to contribute where my talents can be of use.
Well, at least you admit you're not "leadership material". But how do you know since you've never tried ?? Truth be known, you're no different from all the other "valuable intellectual properties" on here. They refuse to lead for the simple reason they're afraid of being singled out by the JOG if they do. Goebbels and Rosenberg subordinated themselves to a leader. No internet VIP ever will. And no matter how good the leader might be, the VIPs will always find faults with him as excuses not to subordinate themselves.

Quote:
5.) In 2009, I am one of a handful of bloggers that write about White Nationalism on a daily basis. My stuff is always at the top of Google blog searches on the topic. That has got to change.
WN has thousands of crypto, cyber space writers. And all they accomplish is attracting more of the same. You'll recall me saying years ago to you that one young, dedicated, high school dropout, activist is more valuable to our race, than a thousand anonymous VIPs. A fact more true today than then.

Last edited by Rounder; October 2nd, 2009 at 08:04 AM.

Old October 2nd, 2009 #24
Rounder

.....And since VIPs are too yellow to lead, a fact they'll never admit, it becomes in their self interests to make up lies to explain to regular WNs why they don't lead. The VIPs fabricate all sorts of lying excuses not to lead - lies they've repeated so often and for so long, they've come to believe their own lies. Consequently, they instinctively attack every suggestion of physically uniting and organizing white people, and feel perfectly righteous when doing so.

These VIPs (valuable internet properties) are mere jew-wise hobbyists. The only reason they're here is to impress others, and each other, with how much they know. Lonely white men craving cheap cyber space attention and praise. It's the most entertaining part of their otherwise yellow, miserable, lives.

Many "VIPs" have become so prominent and respected among WNs that regular WNs, guests, and new-bees take to immulating them and thusly become just as paranoid and paralyzed - creating one huge mutual admiration society of cowards who constantly re-inforce each other while spreading their self serving alibies, lies, and poisons thru out WN cyber space, effectively preventing internet support for any real white leader or active white organization.

Hitler himself, couldn't get any help from the internet because of these GD "VIPs".

Last edited by Rounder; October 2nd, 2009 at 09:04 AM.

Old October 2nd, 2009 #25
Hunter Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Culture can never be changed by WNs, or even effected, on the internet. And "cultural revolution" requires leaders who aren't above rubbing elbows with the unwashed masses.
Sure it can. The print media is dying. All the major newspapers and magazines are going digital.

Quote:
I don't believe you. And your phrase "a number of" has no meaning, but is typical misinformation or vague, ambiguous, goobily-gop, invented and used by jews and jewsmedia whores to hide even bigger lies. Think about it, and don't ever again say "a number of". Instead state the freakin number or approximate number.
It is a private, invitation only event. I honestly don't know how many people will be there; probably 100-200. I've never been to a WN gathering of this sort. I'm not at liberty to discuss who will be attending either, but I will say that you would recognize quite a few of the names. I have no reason to lie or mislead you about this.

Quote:
Self serving jibberishes that don't amount to a hill of beans. I've been hearing internet talk about networking for over 5 years, and that hasn't amounted to a hill of beans, either. Our enemies don't talk about crypto networking. They unite and organize openly.
There is no point in prematurely launching an organization (White Freedom Party) that lacks sufficient support to survive.

Quote:
Well, at least you admit you're not "leadership material". But how do you know since you've never tried ?? Truth be known, you're no different from all the other "valuable intellectual properties" on here. They refuse to lead for the simple reason they're afraid of being singled out by the JOG if they do. Goebbels and Rosenberg subordinated themselves to a leader. No internet VIP ever will. And no matter how good the leader might be, the VIPs will always find faults with him as excuses not to subordinate themselves.
Who is the leader that we are failing to rally around? Does anyone come to mind? Duke doesn't seem interested in the job. Pierce is dead. You don't support Jared Taylor.

Quote:
WN has thousands of crypto, cyber space writers. And all they accomplish is attracting more of the same. You'll recall me saying years ago to you that one young, dedicated, high school dropout, activist is more valuable to our race, than a thousand anonymous VIPs. A fact more true today than then.
I'm not a crypto, anonymous cyber space writer. I've written under my real name before. There are plenty of people who know real life identity in the movement.

"A functioning police state needs no police."
—William Borroughs

Old October 3rd, 2009 #26
Rounder

Quote:
Sure it can. The print media is dying. All the major newspapers and magazines are going digital.
Nevertheless, and as I said, the contemporary culture of white people cannot be changed by WN websites. And besides, the JOG will soon ban them.

Quote:
It is a private, invitation only event. I honestly don't know how many people will be there; probably 100-200. I've never been to a WN gathering of this sort. I'm not at liberty to discuss who will be attending either, but I will say that you would recognize quite a few of the names. I have no reason to lie or mislead you about this.
Ha. 200 WNs coming together physically, and you're "not at liberty" to discuss the who, what, when, where or why ?? No WN meeting of 200 WNs during the past 50 freakin years, has been kept a secret from the JOG. And here you are, tipping off the JOG before your meeting takes place, which in itself, insures the JOG will infiltrate your meeting. "Oh what a web we weave, when we practice to deceive."

Quote:
There is no point in prematurely launching an organization (White Freedom Party) that lacks sufficient support to survive.
Absurd. Hitler launched his organization with only 7 supporters, and they were all as poor as church mice. The WPP launched with only 3 and grew to over 5,000. And besides, if you are correct that the internet is so effective, and since there are hundreds of thousands of WN "net warriors", Stormfront and VNNF included, a well-led WN organization will have sufficient support to not only survive, but to grow big and strong quickly. So stop bad-mouthing the idea of active WN organizations. Alex supports it, and has repeatedly invited VNN'ers to step forward and start one, and he provides his websites for recruitment and building purposes.

Quote:
Who is the leader that we are failing to rally around? Does anyone come to mind? Duke doesn't seem interested in the job. Pierce is dead. You don't support Jared Taylor.
I didn't say there is a leader. I said that if one comes on the scene, the VIPs will badmouth him to high heaven, no matter how good he is.

Quote:
I'm not a crypto, anonymous cyber space writer. I've written under my real name before. There are plenty of people who know real life identity in the movement.
Well then, since you say your real name is already widely known among WNs, why not tell us ?? We're WNs, ain't we ?? (Watch him accuse me of trying to out him to the JOG)

Give it a shot, Fade. Proclaim your founding of The White Freedom Party and solicit members and supporters. Throw yourself into the task. Place both your feet inside the battle arena. Commit 16 hours per day, 24/7/365 of your time, and expend to the maximum, your considerable skills, knowledge, initiative, jew-wiseness, and brain cells. Give it your all and you'll amaze us all.

Sieg Heil for our freedom from the goddamned jews via The White Freedom Party !!!

Last edited by Rounder; October 3rd, 2009 at 07:14 AM.

Old October 3rd, 2009 #27
PeterKramer
Banned

The blogosphere isn't where I'd look for leadership. Bloggers are pundits and intellectuals, not leaders. Even those who can give a speech aren't necessarily leaders. William Pierce was basically a White nationalist media personality. He was never going to turn the NA into a serious political organization.

It's no insult to Pierce to say he wasn't an Adolf Hitler. I'm sure he would have agreed. And it's not reasonable to demand that Klaas become the great White hope or be considered a coward. Leading a political movement has almost nothing in common with being a good writer. That's why leaders have speech writers.

Tags
libertarianism is jewish, libertarianism is white

Thread