Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2015 #81
Robbie Key

Quote:
"I don't think everybody have to talk about it [the jewish question], I'm very heartened to people like Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer who have been more courted by mainstream media lately" (possibly paraphrased)... Kevin MacDonald on the latest Duke radio show (2015-09-30).
Why are they more 'courted' do you think Mr Professor, but not you, Mr. Linder or David Duke (since his CNN-appearance)? Real tough question, eh. I think this shows everyone that politics isn't about intelligence, at its core, it's about personality. You have to be cunning, suspicious, aggressive, ruthless and, most of all, principled.

Why don't everyone have to speak about the Jewish role? You've written thousands of pages on their role in the destruction of our civilization as we knew it, and their power today in our societies. It is basic truth. Yet, they don't "have to" speak about it? Why not? Truth is truth. Reality is reality. It HAS to be spoken about.

Last edited by Robbie Key; October 1st, 2015 at 06:04 PM.

Old March 31st, 2016 #82
Josie_in_SF

C'mon, Dr. Kevin MacDonald can't say "Yes, we went an ALL-WHITE America." Although I tire of small-measures as much as anyone, I recognize that his position in this is unique. He's trying to win with logic in certain finite areas.

Old December 2nd, 2016 #83
isaac schultz

Default isn't it strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
On September 18, 1913, Representative Lindbergh voted YES to the federal reserve bill as it passed the House.....

YouTube George Lincoln

Tags
homeland, jim giles, kevin macdonald, repatriation, wn lite= fail

Thread