Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 28th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Soros's buddy and fellow jew Howie Rubin raped and brutally beat women in sex dungeon

The evil globalist jew demon George Soros's buddy and fellow jew Howie Rubin is accused of raping and brutally beating women in his sex dungeon:

Quote:
Portfolio manager accused of raping, beating women in penthouse dungeon

A former portfolio manager for an investment fund founded by financier George Soros sexually abused women at a Manhattan penthouse dungeon, according to a $27 million Brooklyn federal suit.
(...)
Rubin gagged, tied up and viciously abused the women — even punching one in the head, the suit filed by civil lawyer John Balestriere said.

“I’m going to rape you like I rape my daughter,” Rubin barked during one of the alleged assaults.

In one session, he beat one of the women’s “breasts so badly that her right implant flipped,” the papers state.

The former Bear Stearns trader paid her $20,000 to repair the damage.

One plaintiff was tied up, gagged and shocked with a cattle prod in her groin before Rubin allegedly raped her, according to the filing.
https://nypost.com/2017/11/03/portfo...house-dungeon/

Howie Rubin. "Trust me."

Old June 28th, 2018 #2
Nockda Redout

He's a jew.
He will go before a Jew judge and a Jew prosecutor and the three of them will have a laugh.
Either that or he will escape to the safety of Julandia where U.S. law can't touch him.
They should have tossed the piece of shit off the roof when they had the chance.
Now it's too late.

Old June 29th, 2018 #3
Skinhead Zack

What a disgusting Kike pervert.. he needs to be brutally beaten and raped by a Negro buck the way he did his bitches.

Old June 29th, 2018 #4
Agnes_Grima

Quote:
he beat one of the women’s “breasts so badly that her right implant flipped
Hahaha what?

Look at that little skinny Jew. They obviously went with him willingly. Feel sorry for them? Fuck no! They deserved it. A bunch of skanks.

Quote:
had the women sign non-disclosure agreements
Was that before he took them to the dungeon? Must have been. 50 shades of grey style. So, they sort of knew what they were getting themselves involved with. You play with fire, you get burned. Obviously.

Old June 29th, 2018 #5
Nockda Redout

[quote]had the women sign non-disclosure agreements[/quote

Through out history the last thing a Jew says just before he screws you is
"sign here".
Quote:
Rubin — who collaborated with two female fixers and a lawyer — had the women sign non-disclosure agreements, the papers state.

Last edited by Nockda Redout; June 30th, 2018 at 12:52 AM.

Old June 29th, 2018 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnes_Grima View Post
Hahaha what?

Look at that little skinny Jew. They obviously went with him willingly.
The sick, sadistic jew criminal Howard Rubin and his goons lured the victims to his penthouse under false pretenses, and then drugged them:

Quote:
The women claim Rubin and his associates lured them to New York on JetBlue flights after contacting them on Instagram.
(...)
'Powers assured her that Rubin was “a great guy,” and would not do anything to make her feel uncomfortable. Powers told her that if she ever felt uncomfortable she could simply ask to leave, and would not only be allowed to do so, but would still be paid the initial $2,000 for her time,' it continues.
(...)
After dinner and drinks, where they said he was 'cordial and respectful', they claim they all returned to the penthouse and Rubin's demeanor changed.

He then allegedly ordered them to change into fetish clothes and fixed them drinks out of sight which they believe were spiked.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eat-women.html

Quote:
Was that before he took them to the dungeon? Must have been.
Yes, it was before the brutal rapes and beatings:

Quote:
Once they were in the city, they say they were took cabs to the penthouse from the airport and were met by his employees who forced them to sign NDAs before they could meet him.
I suppose you could say that these women were prostitutes, and I don't agree with their choices and lifestyle, but that doesn't mean that they deserved to be brutally beaten and raped, and have their vagina shocked with a cattle prod(!).

Quote:
Once in Manhattan, they say he drugged them then violently beat them while they were gagged and bound in the sex dungeon, hitting woman so hard that she passed out as he demanded she call him 'daddy'.

Two of them say he warned them: 'I'm going to rape you like I rape my daughter,' before attacking them and one says he punched her breast so hard her implant 'flipped'.

He then punched them in the backs of their heads, breasts and rib cages, calling them c**ts and becoming more violent if they screamed, they said.

Rubin then allegedly threw one woman to the ground and ordered her to call him 'daddy' while he beat her in the back of the head until she lost consciousness.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eat-women.html

Quote:
One plaintiff was tied up, gagged and shocked with a cattle prod in her groin before Rubin allegedly raped her, according to the filing.
https://nypost.com/2017/11/03/portfo...house-dungeon/

Old July 18th, 2019 #7
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Two of them say he warned them: 'I'm going to rape you like I rape my daughter,' before attacking them and one says he punched her breast so hard her implant 'flipped'.
Disgusting, but it doesn't surprise me that Rubin would say that because incest is very common among jews. I've written about it in other threads here on VNN.

Old September 30th, 2019 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Howard Rubin sued again by another alleged sex abuse victim

By Priscilla DeGregory
September 26, 2019

Another victim has filed a lawsuit against former Soros Fund Portfolio manager Howard Rubin for sexually abusing her and then later threatening to discredit her as a prostitute if she sued him, a new civil case alleges.
The woman — who filed suit under the pseudonym Rachel Thomas — says she went to what her friend told her would be “a ‘Playboy’-type apartment” that turned out to be Rubin’s home.
(...)
Thomas was then lured into Rubin’s notorious sex dungeon — that had a wall lined with sex objects — where Duduk tied Thomas’ arms to what looked like a swing set, according to the suit.

Rubin — whose high-risk investments under billionaire George Soros were featured in the best-selling books “Liar’s Poker” and “The Big Short” — told Duduk to use the objects on Thomas before he “choked Thomas and smacked Thomas’s breasts repeatedly,” causing bleeding and bruising, the court papers say.

Then both Rubin and Duduk penetrated her vaginally and anally “with multiple foreign objects,” the court papers charge.
(...)
A Brooklyn federal lawsuit is pending against Rubin filed by six women who similarly accuse him of sexually assaulting and raping them.
https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/howard...-abuse-victim/

Old December 9th, 2019 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Howard Rubin gets trial date for alleged sex dungeon lawsuit

By Andrew Denney
November 27, 2019

Former Soros Fund manager Howard Rubin is facing a March 2020 trial date for a lawsuit in Brooklyn federal court filed on behalf of six women accusing the financier of abusing them in a “dungeon” — one of several suits pending against Rubin in New York courts.

Brooklyn federal Judge Brian Cogan last week set a March 16, 2020 trial date.

The plaintiffs — some of whom have modeled for Playboy — allege in the suit that Rubin wooed them with dates and paid photoshoots.

But after they came to his Manhattan penthouse, they allege Rubin sexually assaulted and seriously injured them in a BDSM-themed “dungeon” where he allegedly kept ropes, toys, electrocuting devices and other implements.
(…)
The woman ended up in Rubin’s “dungeon” in his penthouse, she claims, where Rubin tied her up, whipped her and kicked her in the groin, the suit alleges.

“I love it when you cry,” Rubin allegedly said, per the suit.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/27/howard...ngeon-lawsuit/

Old December 10th, 2019 #10
Stewart Meadows

In the following article we can read about how the crooked jewish assistant district attorney Yifat Schnur tried to cover for her fellow tribesman Howie Rubin:

Quote:
Former prosecutor accused of covering up portfolio manager’s sex dungeon

By Rebecca Rosenberg and Lia Eustachewich
November 3, 2017

A kinky money manager allegedly pulled off a disturbing scheme to rape Playboy Playmates in his penthouse dungeon with the help of three female “fixers” — including a former Brooklyn prosecutor, according to court papers.

Yifat Schnur, who worked as an assistant district attorney from 2005 to 2010, tried to cover up Howard Rubin’s sick acts by drafting up non-disclosure agreements the three models — Hillary Lawson, Kristina Hallman and Stephanie Caldwell — were forced to sign before they met Rubin, according to the womens’ lawsuit.

The trio of women filed a blistering lawsuit Thursday against Schnur, Rubin and his other “fixers,” Jennifer Powers and Stephanie Shon, claiming they were raped and seriously injured by Rubin in his BDSM-themed dungeon located in a 76th floor penthouse at the Metropolitan Tower.

The suit also accuses Schnur of obstructing justice and “intimidating witnesses” by interfering with a related criminal case involving Hallman, who was charged with slugging her model pal at the penthouse last year.
https://nypost.com/2017/11/03/former...s-sex-dungeon/

Old July 13th, 2020 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Soros's buddy and fellow jew Howie Rubin raped and brutally beat women in sex dungeon

Old December 17th, 2021 #12
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
George Soros pal Howard Rubin sells Hamptons home amid sex scandal

By Mary K. Jacob
August 6, 2021

George Soros’ former longtime right-hand man, money manager and pal, Howard Rubin, has finally sold his Hamptons home for $9.5 million after several women filed lawsuits against him alleging graphic sexual assault, The Post can confirm.

The Post first revealed that in 2017 the former portfolio manager for an investment fund founded by financier Soros was accused of sexually abusing and raping women in a secret Manhattan penthouse rental during intense BDSM sessions, according to a suit. The penthouse reportedly held a room, pegged the “sex dungeon,” which was replete with ropes, toys, electrocuting devices and other implements.
(...)

Howie Rubin and Mary Henry attend the Center for Comprehensive Health Practice- Early Childhood Development Center Gala at The Pierre Hotel on April 25, 2013 in New York City
https://nypost.com/2021/08/06/george...d-sex-scandal/

Tags
howard rubin, howie rubin, jew, jews are sick freaks, jews are sick fucks

Thread