Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 13th, 2009 #41
bubba

After reading all of this about Turner's connection to the FBI has to make one wonder. I mean, I will readily admit I listened to Hal's broadcast purely for entertainment (there was some pertinent info, you just had to sift through a lot of bullshit) I was even chastised by Von Bluvens (I think on this forum) for just wanting to be entertained. But hell, how do take a guy seriously when he claims that skin heads caused an earthquake in South America. Or then there was the time he claimed to have paid for a plane to fly over a New York Immigration rally with a banner that read "Go home beaners." Even If he really spent his own hard earned money (sucked from white nationalists or FBI) why waste time with something so stupid??? What would It accomplish? And then there was the code 55 (those who know what it means know what to do and those who don't need not bother.) When do I get my decoder ring and a chance to play with the big boys? My point being, is the FBI really that dumb??? Hal never inspired me to do anything. On the contrary, I began to doubt the intelligence of anyone who was sucked into attending one of his rallys. Hal was/is a fat little man comedy act. I'll admit that he is good at it! But he is no leader! He certainly is not in the same rank as Doctor Pierce or George Lincoln Rockwell. They were leaders, Hal Turner is only a wannabe. And the FBI paid $100,000 for his services. My impression of the FBI dropped down about five or six notches. These guys must be really dumb, I just can't emphasize this enough.

Old December 14th, 2009 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

A libertarian (negro) actually posted my comment. Will wonders never cease. Because he's black, he's protected against charges of racism, unlike DeCoster and the rest of the freedom-lovin' fraidycats.

Alex Linder said...

The government plot isn't to divide races, it's to force them together against their will in order to destroy the Normal White America for which the judeo-left harbors a genocidal hatred.

White men don't want to live around niggers. Never have, never will. Grigg ideology prevents him from respecting that obvious fact.

3:11 PM
Blogger William N. Grigg said...

Anybody even superficially familiar with what I've written would recognize that I've never supported social engineering in any form -- whether through forced association ("integration") or divide-and-conquer.

One of the ironies of our situation is that the Regime ruling us can carry out both varieties of manipulation simultaneously.

On the other hand, I've consistently supported secession and other forms of voluntary dissociation, whether individually or through communities of shared interest.

Not being white, I wouldn't presume to speak on behalf of "Normal White America." Most white people I know, however, aren't incurably handicapped by ethnic insecurity, as "white power" collectivists would insist.

5:43 PM

Old December 14th, 2009 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

[I now left this comment, which must be approved. His comments in, uh, black.]

Anybody even superficially familiar with what I've written would recognize that I've never supported social engineering in any form -- whether through forced association ("integration") or divide-and-conquer.

I didn't say you supported those things. You're against them, per your ideology, and what's more, I accept that you actually believe what you say you believe, which is not always the case with people writing about politics. Libertarians are typically too scared to write the truth about race, or even allow comments touching on that truth on their website - Karen DeCoster is one of a dozen examples. You dare to allow my comment because you have the protection of being black, so you can't be called racist for allowing the entertainment of certain facts.

One of the ironies of our situation is that the Regime ruling us can carry out both varieties of manipulation simultaneously.

True, but what matters is your repeating the patriotard NWO line and lie fed gulping goobers by snakeoil men like Alex Jones that races are only divided because of the government. You know well that without government, races wouldn't mix. Not much, anyway. And you might also know that would be best for both of our peoples - altho you, as one of the 'talented twentieth' would suffer compared to the other 19.

On the other hand, I've consistently supported secession and other forms of voluntary dissociation, whether individually or through communities of shared interest.

I believe you. But we both know that not one in 100 blacks will buy your libertarian arguments if it means giving up his welfare check. Mencken said Americans would choose a Ford over the Constitution every time - and he meant 100-IQ whites. How much worse for 85-IQ blacks. No, what's good for Whites, my concern, is complete and utter disassociation from blacks and the jews who sicced them on us.

Not being white, I wouldn't presume to speak on behalf of "Normal White America." Most white people I know, however, aren't incurably handicapped by ethnic insecurity, as "white power" collectivists would insist.

Ah, your inner liberal comes out. Do you realize that 85% of relocating Whites move to a Whiter area that the one they left? Are they all insecure, as you say? Or is their a better word for leaving the violence, noise and general stupidity that accompany 'minority,' particularly black and Mexican, influx? Are you, like DeCoster, going to tell me that Detroit is a product of statism rather than Africans?

I feel sorry for you, Herr Grigg. But not enough not to ship you back to Africa if I had the chance. With all due respect to your individual achievements, of course. As one who has been tripped, hopped on and ground into the asphalt by piggitos, I appreciate your reporting on the taserific set.

Old December 14th, 2009 #44
zoomcopter

Where are the decapitations, shown on live TV and remote control aircraft slamming into buildings? We're paying billions of dollars to Homeland Security and the FBI and this is the best they can come up with? Hal Turner working for National Security? We should be watching dancing Israelis being waterboarded, live, on Reality TV programs. Where's the fear and loathing? If this is a bread and circus distraction, designed to distract us from the obvious Oligarchic plunder of America, they have failed their jobs miserably. I want my money back.

Old December 14th, 2009 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Another long comment I left since he asked my cop story]

Herr Grigg -

I'm a White nationalist. You can google my name.

We held a rally in Knoxville in 2007 to protest the jew-commie civil rights laws that loosed niggers genocidally on white folks. In this particular case the blacks had viciously raped, tortured and murdered a young white couple, Channon Christian and Chris Newsom. The nigs who did this are now on trial. Three or four of them have been convicted; I think only one has got the death penalty. The story finally made CNN after our protest.

The interesting thing from your perspective concerns freedom. I did NOT apply for a permit to hold the rally. The cops acted as though I had. By cops, I mean Knox blues, FBI, TBI. Multiple meetings were held by these guys to figure how to deal with us, even though we were but a few dozen. They were there in hundreds, up in sky, on roof, milling about, all with cameras, guns. They roped off the free speech area, as they usually do at WN rallies.

I declined to enter their metal detector and into the ziploc bag, from which the public couldn't hear me. I walked, instead, down the middle of the street to confront the antis. Who were dressed as clowns, in wedding gowns. These were a bunch of idiotic white commies. They saw me and set up a howl. I was laughing at them and yelling back. But I was in a restricted zone - altho they were letting antis/leftists and others go thru there, at least some of them.

They responded to my walking-in-forbidden-zone-lifting-up-sign by coming up behind me, tripping me, jumping on me, headlocking me in the way its illegal to do in LA becuz niggers die from it, and, rather cleverly, instead of punching me, simply ground my head into the asphalt, busting my lip, causing me to bleed. Then they threw me in the paddy wagon. Processed me, threw me in jail until midnight. Charged me with four separate misdemeanors, all basically for the same thing.

Understand that I am descended from revolutionary warriors on both sides. English side fought with Ethan Allen in Vermont, German side fought with Washington's group. So, I did not feel, with this history and lacking criminal record, I should be prevented from going where I needed to go to deliver my free speech.

However, and the ACLU did not answer my request for help on this point, it is a settled issue, apparently: the courts have determined that the cops can essentially do whatever they want to create a secure environment, and the courts say this does not infringe on free speech. It does, though. The practical meaning of the court's backing the cops is that anybody against the system gets herded into a tiny, far-away enclosure where they can't interact with the public at all. By contrast, if you're a pedophile or queer in San Francisco, you can fuck in public at the Folsom Street Fair, and the cops won't do a goddam thing except look the other way, even when little kids are around.

Here's the story with picture about my arrest:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2007/ma...rally-against/

BTW, after I was arrested, Hal Turner, our other main speaker, spoke from the courthouse steps. He is an excellent free-air speaker, altho he was never anybody most of us trusted.

I ended up pleading guilty to resisting arrest, somewhat with pride. The other misdemeanors were erased - one of them because I paid $250 to the cop who assaulted me so that he could fix his broken camera. I cannot overemphasize, and I know you and others who have been harassed will agree, how fucking annoying it is to have blue-pigs multiply bogus accusations, particularly when THEY are the ones guilty of what they are charging you - namely, assault. It is unfortunate that the COPS mentality is so strong among average Americans, but your writing is, I hope, bringing a few of these authoritarians to their senses.

Bottom line - I believe in a racially homogenous state - a racial dictatorship combined with libertarian microstates underneath. A system that truly befits a white man. The White is for the state defense umbrella; the microstate is for the man. So, I pay very close attention to the things you LRC types write, I just am unwilling to throw away the evidence of my senses and pretend, per pure ideology, that anybody but white people are able to bring about anything anywhere near the kind of state and society you libertarians advocate.

Anyway, thanks for your work, and keep it up. I always find it ironic that they call me a "Nazi" even though I'm not, but I allow more free commentary at my forum than 99% of libertarians do. I don't fear to write about libertarianism, but libertarians generally do fear to write about race. Ron Paul, running from words in his own newsletter, being the perfect example.

I use Herr just to be ironic an funny, but yes, I mean it. I wouldn't call you a nigger because you're not a nigger. I only use nigger for for real niggers, i.e., most blacks, but not all. But that doesn't mean, as I said, I wouldn't deport the talented twentieth along with the dangerous-violent-stupid nineteen. I would. Of course, I don't have the power to deport anybody right now.

BTW, I testified earlier this week at the Bill White trial. You might look into that if you're into free speech stuff - his case is basically a test of how far one can go, and whether the feds can curtail speech by expanding the definition of "true threat." I only mention it because some of the stuff he's tried for involves his dispute with colored columnist Leonard Pitts, than whom genuine NS Bill White is about 15x smarter. Pitt had written "cry me a river" in response to my group getting outraged over the crimes committed by the abovementioned niggers in Knoxville, virtually all of whom had criminal backgrounds similar to the nigger who just killed the four cops up in Seattle. So it ties in. Anyway, I enjoy your stuff, and link to some of it on my forum thread, "Pigs Pigging Piggily." Didn't mean to make such a long post, but I think it's relevant.

Old December 14th, 2009 #46
Ex-Detroiter

Nice job, Alex.

BTW, I have had some first hand experience with Gletty and I still have mixed feelings about him. At some level I think he does have WN sympathies, but money became his driving force.

Old December 15th, 2009 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
BTW, I have had some first hand experience with Gletty and I still have mixed feelings about him. At some level I think he does have WN sympathies, but money became his driving force.
I thought he was FBI from day one?

Old December 15th, 2009 #48
Ex-Detroiter

No, he coordinated the NSM rally in Orlando and did a nice job of it, too. He worked hand in hand with Bill White. White said at the time of his "out coming" that if Gletty had been an FBI plant, it was one of the nicest things the FBI had ever done for NS. I would think that Bill feels somewhat differently about it now.

Technically, I think you are right, though. He was on the FBI payroll the whole time. It is just that when talking to him face to face and seeing him speak, his pro white thoughts were sincere.

Old December 15th, 2009 #49
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Detroiter View Post
It is just that when talking to him face to face and seeing him speak, his (Gletty) pro white thoughts were sincere.
Or he had been well rehearsed?

Old December 15th, 2009 #50
Ex-Detroiter

The lesson here, I believe, is that even potentially good men can be turned with money. None of us are born predestined to be honorable or dishonorable; but how we behave minute by minute will determine this.

We are somewhat predisposed by our genes to work on behalf of our race, but those drives are more or less strong in any one of us and can be overridden by outside influences.

We all need to be certain everyday that whatever we do, whatever we say, works to benefit our race and kin. It is all too easy to seek out short term gain at the expense of long term good.

Old December 19th, 2009 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Meet the FBI Operative Who Threatened My Life and Gov-Elect Christie, His Alleged Enabler
On 12.18.09, By Max

Hal Turner: neo-Nazi hate merchant, key FBI asset.

On December 7, neo-Nazi hate radio impresario Hal Turner walked out of a Brooklyn courtroom a free man. Charged by federal prosecutors with incitement for urging his listeners to kill three judges who issued rulings supporting gun control, Turnerescaped conviction when the jury deadlocked, forcing the judge to declare a mistrial. However, Turner will return to trial soon in Brooklyn and in Connecticut, where he faces state charges for telling his followers to “take up arms” against state lawmakers who voted to give Catholic lay members more control over church finances.

The trials of Turner might not have invited any media interest had he been another lone wolf howling into the night about the swarthy evildoers supposedly destroying America. After all, white supremacists across the country are persistently prosecuted for activities ranging from criminal littering to murder. But Turner has been an insider both in the New Jersey GOP and in a controversial federal anti-terror program designed to “flush out” violent far-right plots, making him a treasure trove of information on the many prominent Republicans he has associated with over the years. These characters include Turner’s former friend Sean Hannity, who allegedly counseled him on overcoming his cocaine habit and homosexual urges, and New Jersey Governor-elect Chris Christie, whose alleged involvement with Turner may result in the first scandal of his term.

A former moving company manager and real estate agent from North Bergen, NJ, Turner broke into radio when he purchased a time slot on an eclectic short wave station in 2003. He quickly cultivated a small but loyal following of white supremacists, making his show a key hub for an amorphous and violent movement guided by the philosophy of “leaderless resistance.” His formula was simple: discarding the racial code language familiar to mainstream conservative radio jocks in favor of hysterical diatribes against “bull dyke lesbians,” “hook-nosed Jews,” “savage Negroes,” and “filthy mongrels.” Turner’s official website described him as “so far to the right he makes Rush Limbaugh look like a liberal and Sean Hannity seem like a girlie-man!”

Turner consolidated his extreme profile by consistently urging the assassination of any liberal who offended him, from President Barack Obama to an array of lowly circuit court judges to this writer. Indeed, Turner declared me fair game after my 2005 report for the Nation Magazine about his friendship with Fox News personality Sean Hannity resurfaced during the 2008 presidential primary campaign.

“I am perfectly willing to use force and violence against my enemies while Sean Hannity and others are not,” Turner proclaimed in an internet posting in March 2008. “Those using me as a prop to attack Sean Hannity would do well to remember this fact. Rest assured I will remember them when the opportunity presents itself; especially as it pertains to that douche bag sodomite Max Blumenthal for the falsehoods and total trash he wrote about me in ‘The Nation‘ magazine.”

I might have ignored Turner’s warning as I do the hate-laden diatribes and death threats I routinely receive in my public email in-box from deranged far-right fanatics. However, Turner targeted me at approximately the same time that rumors were reverberating across the internet about his employment as an informant by the Federal Bureau of Investigations. This led me to wonder if his call for “force and violence” against me was approved or even encouraged by the FBI, and raised disturbing questions about the degree to which the FBI had guided his extreme behavior.

On January 1, 2008, two unidentified hackers confronted Turner about several messages they had filched from his blog server that revealed collaboration between him and FBI agents on an effort to “flush out a possible crazy.” Neither Turner nor the FBI would deny the charges, lending credence to the hackers’ accusations and raising disturbing questions about FBI tactics — the Bureau appeared to be trivializing the lives of the private citizens Turner was inciting his followers to kill.

“This is clearly over the line,” James Nolan, a professor of sociology and former unit chief in the FBI’s Crime Analysis, Research and Development Unit, told the Southern Poverty Law Center in 2008. “Informants may be involved in drugs, and you overlook that because of the greater good. However, these are viable threats — they could be carried out — that the FBI clearly knows about. I want to see the FBI stop it.”

During his trial for incitement, Turner confessed to having been trained by the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force and to working for them from 2002 to 2008 as a paid informant. Turner’s lawyer, Michael Orozco, claimed the FBI had funneled up to $100,000 per year into Turner’s bank account, and that FBI memos described him as “irreplaceable.” According to FBI records, Turner was a key asset. Besides infiltrating white supremacist groups, the Bureau sent Turner to Brazil to investigate a plot to send assistance to Iraqi resistance fighters. “I was a deep undercover intelligence operative,” Turner claimed to reporters.

To bolster Turner’s case, Orozco attempted to subpoena New Jersey Governor-elect and former US Attorney Chris Christie. Orozco alleged that during his term as US Attorney, Christie was made aware of Turner’s employment by the FBI, offered the bureau legal guidance regarding Turner’s activities, and ultimately signed a letter promising not to prosecute Turner. On November 24, Christie told a reporter he had never received Orozco’s subpoena. However, he refused to answer questions about his knowledge of Turner’s involvement with the FBI.

Turner’s alleged association with Christie has brought his career full circle. Indeed, before Turner was a neo-Nazi hate merchant, he was a leading activist in the New Jersey Republican Party. Turner first entered politics as the Northern New Jersey coordinator for Pat Buchanan’s 1992 presidential campaign. He was an aggressive self-promoter who became a favored caller to the radio show of conservative talker Bob Grant, which was broadcast by ABC’s flagship station, New York City’s WABC. Grant’s diatribes against African-Americans and immigrants landed him in hot water with his sponsors, leading eventually to his firing and replacement in 1996 by Hannity, who called Grant one of his mentors.

Now, Hannity was eagerly fielding calls from Turner, who announced himself on-air as “Hal from North Bergen.” During an August 1998 episode of the show, Turner reminded Hannity that were it not for the graciousness of the white man, “black people would still be swinging on trees in Africa.”

Instead of rebuking Turner or cutting him off, Hannity continued to welcome his calls. On December 10 of the following year, Turner called Hannity’s show to announce his campaign to run for a seat in the US House of Representatives from New Jersey, and to attack his presumptive opponent, Democratic Representative Robert Menendez, as a “left-wing nut.”

Turner and Hannity soon developed an unusual off-air relationship. In 1998 Hannity received an anonymous e-mail linking to an AOL discussion board on which Turner had allegedly confessed to a cocaine problem and alluded to past homosexual trysts. Turner (or someone claiming to be Turner) wrote in an August 4, 1998, Google discussion forum that Hannity called him to clear the air: “Just last week, Sean phoned me at home from his job at FOX News to continue a conversation we’d begun earlier while he was at WABC,” Turner wrote. “Sean advised that one of you sensitive souls sent him an e-mail about ‘revelations I had made’ here on the internet. He told me it was obviously and [sic] attempt to ‘poison the water.’” Turner went on: “I told him that I’ve done things I’m not proud of, and had dark times in my life; and those experiences helped shape the way I live todaythe right way. He [Hannity] laughed and commented that he knew the feeling.” Turner added that such chats with Hannity were “not unusual,” often occurring while Hannity held his calls during commercial breaks.

But Turner and Hannity’s relationship collapsed in 2000 after the Hudson County Republican Party endorsed Turner’s primary challenger, Theresa De Leon, an accomplished businesswoman and dark-skinned Latina. “I had never judged people on their race, not prior to that point,” Turner recalled in a February 23, 2003, article in the Bergen County Record. “And there I was, on the receiving end — in America — of a decision that I wasn’t good enough because I was a white male.” Turner finished last in the primary, just as Hannity was hitting his stride as a major Fox News personality. When WABC’s screeners began blocking Turner’s calls, he realized he was no longer of use to Hannity. Almost immediately, he turned to shortwave radio, neo-Nazi politics, and apparently, the FBI.

Unfortunately for Hannity, he could not live down his former friendship with Turner. Their relationship became a campaign issue when Hannity hosted New Black Panther Party leader Malik Zulu Shabbaz on Fox’s “Hannity and Colmes” during the Democratic presidential primary, in March 2008. Hannity’s intention was to embarrass Obama by prodding Shabazz to discuss his endorsement of the candidate as well as Obama’s supposed “association” with Louis Farrakhan. But Shabazz threw Hannityon the defensive by referencing his own association with Turner. “A neo-Nazi, you backed his career,” Shabazz bellowed.

Hannity struggled with his response. He initially denied knowing Turner at all then insisted Turner had been banned from his radio show ten years before. (In fact, Hannity had banned Turner in 2003). Finally, Hannity proclaimed, “That is an absolute, positive, lie and you’ve been reading the wrong websitesmy friend. Good try.”

Turner did Hannity no favors when he divulged details of their relationship on his website the following day. “Through those calls [to Hannity's show], Sean and I got to know each other a bit and at some point, I can’t remember exactly when, Sean gave me the secret “Guest call-in number” at WABC so that my calls could always get on the air.” Turner then warned of his “willingness” to use violence against me “when the opportunity present[ed] itself.”

With Turner and Hannity’s relationship out in the open, speculation will now focus on Chris Christie’s involvement with Turner. What did Christie know and when did he know it? The Governor-elect who battered his campaign opponent with the phrase, “Honesty is the best policy,” may be forced to embody the slogan under oath.

http://maxblumenthal.com/2009/12/mee...leged-enabler/

Old December 23rd, 2009 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

article from last summer, perhaps already linked

Alex Ansary, whatever that is, on Hal the Turner

http://alexansary.blogspot.com/2009/...ly-in-our.html

Old December 23rd, 2009 #53
Ex-Detroiter

I wonder if Hal thought he could outsmart the FBI? He could take their money, turn over an occasional “over the top” email, run his radio show, and communicate a message in which he truly believed. He has talent and ran a high quality radio show. He was somewhat arrogant and displayed an air of confidence.

He could have played one side against the other and believed that it would all benefit him.

Old January 31st, 2010 #54
jimbrolin

Default granyma Elizabeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
That could have also been a shill caller, someone not really handing over their whole check but simply shaming others into handing over their money.

"Gee, if that old lady can give her whole check, the least I can do is $20."
No, grandma Elizabeth is quite real. She and her husband were taken in by Rat Turner, as were the rest of us. She is a little kooky, though. At the Kingston rally when it was her turn to speak, rather than concentrate on the Niggers at hand, she gave a rather good rant at Israel.

Old January 31st, 2010 #55
jimbrolin

Default spending YOUR money

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I suspect he's spending (or spent) that money on his legal defense. Who's going to hire him after the legal drama is over? Assuming he's not incarcerated.

(Great tag line by the way.)
The least of his problems. For sure he reported all this DOUBLE money to the Infernal Revenooers, right? So they too will go after him plus penalty and interest.

Old January 31st, 2010 #56
jimbrolin

Default Hal jewish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyforjohan View Post
Was Turner Jewish BTW? He did not seem like he was Aryan like he mentioned time and time again? He look southern European to me.
Looking back, it's a given. Who else would do this?

HAL'S FILTHY WHORE MOTHER'S NAME IS DIAMOND, 100% YID.

Old January 31st, 2010 #57
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrolin View Post

Where's that documented?

Old January 31st, 2010 #58
George Witzgall

Quote:

now you're really in troubles!

Old February 3rd, 2010 #59
jimbrolin

Default jew DIAMOND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Where's that documented?
Hal himself said that on his website when his stepfather died in Pennsylvania.

Old February 3rd, 2010 #60
Hadding

Quote:

Hal himself said that on his website when his stepfather died in Pennsylvania.
I see a thread on VNN where there is talk about his stepfather's name being Diamond. Are you claiming that Diamond was Turner's mother's maiden name?

Last edited by Hadding; February 3rd, 2010 at 08:25 PM.

Thread