VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 3rd, 2010 #61
jimbrolin

Default jew DIAMOND 2 mammy's name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I see a thread on VNN where there is talk about his stepfather's name being Diamond. Are you claiming that Diamond was Turner's mother's maiden name?
No, it could be her married name. In that case, Rat Turner was raised by that Kike. Either way, he was exposed to jew love... and it certainly rubbed off.

Old February 3rd, 2010 #62
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrolin View Post
No, it could be her married name. In that case, Rat Turner was raised by that Kike. Either way, he was exposed to jew love... and it certainly rubbed off.
I don't think you know that.... His mother could have remarried after Turner became an adult. Anyway what makes you think that he got along well with his stepfather?

Turner's story is that his relationship with the FBI started in 2002. He had been doing his show a couple of years by that time. I don't think he was insincere in his basic views on race, the Jews, etc., although he did become rather histrionic in my view with his violent talk, and he probably was lying about aspects of his internet business, like the number of listeners and as Linder says, what his costs were.

Last edited by Hadding; February 3rd, 2010 at 09:41 PM.

Old February 5th, 2010 #63
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
..."Valhalla" at work: FBI undercover asset Hal Turner, who was tasked to infiltrate and radicalize the "far right,"...
Infiltrating isn't illegal. Radicalizing while on the F.B.I. payroll sounds like entrapment whose evidence hold no water in legal proceedings in many states

Old August 12th, 2010 #64
LanceSpencer

This is going to its 3rd Trial after two mistrials.

http://family-of-hal-turner.blogspot...-3-begins.html

Waste of taxpayer resources by ZOG.

Old March 11th, 2013 #65
patriot
Banned

Default Ted Turner

This is just more reasons the only way to get anything done is Lone Wolves to go out and do stuff. Big time stuff, but keep it to themselves. I put out literature for 20 years, but did it by myself. Nobody every knew I was saturating the whole tri-county area with literature. They had a reward for who was putting out the literature. It was just reporting on Jewish and black crime.

Old March 15th, 2013 #66
patriot
Banned

Default turner

This guy should be fearful coming around anyone. He sent many away. But what doesn't make sense you have mafia guys who are informants and they are allowed to do business as usual. I think everyone should record every single conversation they have with people. Some of these guys were totally framed. Matt and Edgar were both framed by people outside their family and anyone else they might have trusted. Someone comes around and a week later they tell you they'll kill someone for you? Keep them all away.

Old May 26th, 2014 #67
jannatul18

He is a good person I guess.

Old June 6th, 2014 #68
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Ahh! brings back fond memories, it does ...

In mid-2003 Turner's forum was the very first of the WN variety I'd signed on with. It was truly a no-holds-barred slugfest (to the best of my recollection, there were no mods whatsoever), comprising almost as many anti's as normal, mentally-healthy White people. I registered not neccesarily with the intention of communicating with those of like mind, nor even duking it out with jews, blacks, race-traitors, and other sorts of anti-White scum, but for the sole purpose of recommending a book I happened to be reading online at the time: When Victims Rule. Lo and behold, when I checked in next day to see if I'd received any replies, I had but one: this from an anti (one by the name of "Kurt", supposedly a White high school history teacher living somewhere in Canada) who slammed the book; said, in so many words, that it was nothing but antisemitic b.s. scrawled by uneducated trailer trash. Needless to say, I blew my stack and it was fuckin' on.

Unfortunately (or maybe not, as I wound up searching for another WN forum on which to register and wound up here), Turner's forum just upped and vanished one day w/o any previous notice given of its going offline. Some time later it was back up; but then I was a member of VNNF, and I've never looked back since.

p.s. VNNers "Burn, jew, Burn" (later, "McKinley") and "Aryan88" (later, "Linda" something-or-other) were both members at the time I was on Turner's forum; and both gave anti's how-to and what-for every bit as well as I did; so a belated kudos to them.

p.s.s. And to you, jannatul 18: You need to be more specific in your posts. What's with this "He is a good person I guess" shit? Just why, exactly, do you think he's nice? I took the time to review your posts (17 at this writing, and it took me all of 30 seconds to read the lot of them to completion) and all you seem to put up are oneliners that really don't say anything at all. Not dropping the hammer on you, understand; just make an effort, an attempt to be a little less cloudy at times, more explicit. I mean, conciseness is nice, yes; but cloudiness ruins the effect.

Old June 6th, 2014 #69
Thad Charles
Master Race

Hal Turner is way ahead of my time unfortunately. I listened to a little bit of his archives and he just wasn't very good to be frank. He did have some nice no-holds-barred quotes though. It is funny how Truth Militia Radio used the same opening song as he did - I didn't know they copied that. Very sly.

Old June 6th, 2014 #70
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
Hal Turner is way ahead of my time unfortunately. I listened to a little bit of his archives and he just wasn't very good to be frank. He did have some nice no-holds-barred quotes though. It is funny how Truth Militia Radio used the same opening song as he did - I didn't know they copied that. Very sly.
It's from American Gigolo. Shoulda known that Turner was for sale.

Old June 6th, 2014 #71
SaraT

At the 2006 NSM rally in Lansing, Hal pointed out to the crowd that all of our problems could be cured by a bullet per congressman. The unedited audio was aired live from Lansing, but the NSM pussies later edited that part of Hal's speech out of their (otherwise) complete video of the event.

Old June 8th, 2014 #72
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
It's from American Gigolo. Shoulda known that Turner was for sale.
"Call me!" I could never place that song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraT View Post
At the 2006 NSM rally in Lansing, Hal pointed out to the crowd that all of our problems could be cured by a bullet per congressman. The unedited audio was aired live from Lansing, but the NSM pussies later edited that part of Hal's speech out of their (otherwise) complete video of the event.
More hardcore than NSM? Nice. That's a nice quote. Or he was just bought and paid for by then.

Old July 3rd, 2014 #74
Josie_in_SF

Hal Turner has... believe it or not... started a new online news network... hehe

Old July 4th, 2014 #75
confederate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie_in_SF View Post
Hal Turner has... believe it or not... started a new online news network... hehe
i wonder if he was recommended for re-hire by the f.b.i.?

Dr. William Pierce

Old July 6th, 2014 #76
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie_in_SF View Post
I guess you mean the revival of Turner Radio Network. This author seems to think that it isn't really Hal Turner running it:
I just can't get over the brazenness of the unknown individual who is currently using the domain name of Turner Radio Network, originated by the now busted FBI government informant Hal Tuner. The anonymous editor is anxious to tell you on the About Us page that the domain is under "new management" and that Hal Turner has nothing to do with the current webs site, but he doesn't actually tell you who HE is, which is SOP for government-controlled counterintelligence operations. [Ken Adachi, 6 February 2014]
My feeling is that it probably is Turner one way or another. He's capable of major bs.

Thread