Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2014 #81
Robbie Key

Supporter of kosher 'nationalists' in Ukraine, who openly support Israel and seeks co-operation with the UK, US, NATO and EU.

Old October 5th, 2014 #82
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Supporter of kosher 'nationalists' in Ukraine, who openly support Israel and seeks co-operation with the UK, US, NATO and EU.
The Right Sector is openly violent, takes to the streets, has radical rhetoric, and openly uses "Nazi" symbols, so why does GJ like them when he criticizes WN's elsewhere for the very same things? Because NATO and Uncle Sam says they're OK?

Old October 5th, 2014 #83
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The Right Sector is openly violent, takes to the streets, has radical rhetoric, and openly uses "Nazi" symbols, so why does GJ like them when he criticizes WN's elsewhere for the very same things? Because NATO and Uncle Sam says they're OK?
Yeah, I've pointed out that fact too:

Quote:
Funny coincedence. Greggy who's trying to create some sort of New Right, a Good Nazi, as Mr. Linder has expressed it, has been defending Right Sector and given them his support. The lowest of genocidal, chauvinist scum you can find in a White country.

I'm 100% sure that the old 'monster' Dr. Pierce never would've associated himself with these people.
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...postcount=2654

It's very odd, and I'm not sure Greggy can explain it himself. Maybe it's because it is in a far away country and therefore can't threaten Greggy's own, comfortable position.

Last edited by Robbie Key; October 5th, 2014 at 03:58 PM.

Old October 10th, 2014 #84
Robbie Key

Said about Greg Johnson:

Quote:
Sophron
October 10, 2014 at 5:42 pm

Greg Johnson is weird. Does anything more need to be said? He is undoubtedly a bright guy, but he is a weird man and not only in the sense of that a white nationalist is beyond the political mainstream. He is an esotericist, a homosexual, and a joyless pedant. None of these things is conducive to stability or real human flourishing.
http://www.dailystormer.com/fortress...omment-1247087

Old October 10th, 2014 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

[johnson comment in response to comment on his essay on vanguardism vs mainstream, which is a bogus debate in my view, but one pushed by Gummi Boy and others and accepted by some. his essay was mealy-mouthed rehash, basically the same old we are the happy medium between freaks and conformists, but in this comment on comment he makes a point that doesn't work the way he thinks]

Greg Johnson
Posted October 10, 2014 at 12:29 pm | Permalink
I think that Liddell poses a very powerful challenge to your way of thinking, and you have not yet wrapped your mind around it. If nationalism is the political philosophy that best represents the common good of all peoples, in every time, in every place, then why do people like you or Anglin or a thousand others insist on linking it to a 12-year reign and a 20-odd year party in one nation in central Europe, including some of the darkest deeds in European history?

Nationalism is based on reality. So it can be explained and sold and maybe even put into practice based on reality. Explain to me why we need to digress from that argument, to take a detour from that straightforward road to success?

As for Holocaust revisionism, I see no reason to alter my argument in “Dealing with the Holocaust”: http://www.counter-currents.com/2014...the-holocaust/

I have no quarrel with people doing revisionist scholarship if that is their thing. But I certainly dispute the idea that the fate of Jewish power and the white race hinges on their labors. It had better not, since even after one deducts all the lies so ably exposed by the revisionists, enough of a Holocaust remains for the purposes of Jewish emotional and financial blackmail. Better to just harden our hearts to the sob stories. Watch Miller’s Crossing if you want to know how to defeat the Jews. Holocaust accounting doesn’t perform as advertised.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2014...mainstreaming/
[/quote]

I wonder why our racial enemy declares nazis enemy #1, just as we declare jews enemy #1. I wonder why our enemy links every right-wing politician to the Nazis, whether they are successful or not. Open Nazis of golden dawn have to be thrown in jail to prevent their winning elections.

Johnson is blind to the fact that all he does by distancing himself from brave Hitler and his men and the equally brave revisionists who try to correct the historical record is display his own lack of loyalty.

We can't disassociate ourselves from our historical forebears, even if we aren't Nazis, as I'm not. The real question is - why would we want to? We should be proud, but Johson's a scared little conservative queer. Better a flamboyant sex deviant than yet another schoolmarm, but that's what he is, queer. Why don't you try doing a jewsmedia interview, Greggy, and see how they respond when you mention, in response to their questions about Nazis, that you are "stepping over that." You have to be tone deaf and inexperienced to think the way Johnson does. Stepping over isn't possible, even if it were necessary.

Old April 22nd, 2015 #86
Robbie Key

Discussing Christianity in relation to our race's survival with a Swedish traditional Catholic (De Geer has lived on the Orkney Islands outside Scotland for years if his accent makes you wonder):

Last edited by Robbie Key; April 22nd, 2015 at 06:00 PM.

Old April 22nd, 2015 #87
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Discussing Christianity in relation to our race's survival with a Swedish traditional Catholic (De Geer has lived on the Orkney Islands outside Scotland for years if his accent makes you wonder):

Legacy and future of Christianity in the West - A Debate - YouTube
The Christianity reconcilable with our worldview existed and almost won out. It was Marcionism, which took off like a rocket in every part of the Roman world where goy lived side by side with Jews.

Marcion preached that the God of the Old Testament was actually Satan and that the Jewish people were directed by evil. This was one of the first "heresies" ever, as it became as strong as the Catholic Church in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd centuries.

People who are passionate about their Christian beliefs should bring back the Marcionite church. Unfortunately most of its Biblical texts were destroyed by the Catholics, but it's still possible to piece something together, which is what the Germans tried to do with "Positive Christianity" (mostly based on Marcionism).

Whatever your opinion on the history of Catholicism is, it's not coming back. Today it's nothing more than a novelty, like the last remnants of paganism grasping at straws after the Constantinian shift that Catholics themselves mock.

Old November 5th, 2015 #88
varg

Greg still trying to appeal to autustic queers with My Little Pony articles

http://www.counter-currents.com/2015/10/full-nazi/

I wonder if Greg is "buttercup dew" as he used to write on vnn as "the cat lady"

Previous article: http://www.counter-currents.com/2014...buttercup-dew/
Quote:
It was around this time I was coming to terms with being a flaming homo, so I frequented the gay bars around the place. I saw a lot of working class, masculine white men in their 30s and 40s, standing around with their thumbs metaphorically up their asses while the DJ blared out “Tragedy.” The contradiction between the male reality and “third gender” leftist fantasy about homosexual men was made very apparent to me at that time, so I never really bought the gay identity that the left was selling. Nor did I buy the Multicult fantasy that my university town was “twinned” with Bumfuck, AK47ville, Islamistan, so this all fuelled my intellectual journey to White Nationalism. It opened a window to an identity I belonged to innately, and gave me a greater purpose than sulking beside a rainbow flag. The music and ideology of White Nationalism projected an ideological shield around me that I was part of racial folk movement that was very remote, and vastly superior to, the nancy-pampy filth that surrounded me.
Nothing pedoish at all about grown male queers being into cartoons for little kids.

They don't even try to hide it and he has this shit on the front page of his blog.

Old November 6th, 2015 #89
Joe_Smith

Buttercup Dew isn't Johnson, but he is a practicing faggot (and probably a pedophile as well, judging from his interests).

That makes it at least 5 writers on counter-currents are queers. Is that because of their merit, or because Johnson wants to promote the racist branch of the LGBT community, no matter how stupid or poor their writing and interests are?

Old November 6th, 2015 #90
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Nothing pedoish at all about grown male queers being into cartoons for little kids.

They don't even try to hide it and he has this shit on the front page of his blog.
It wasn't but maybe 8-10 years ago that a male wearing a faggy little pony shirt would have gotten bullied, ostracized and humiliated in just about any normal social circle. And now we see emasculated queers all over the internet with ponies as avatars. It seems to be one of the top fag pride symbols. I don't even wanna think about what they do with their pony toys. I try to drop that thought whenever it comes up. But Richard Gere comes to mind.

Old November 6th, 2015 #91
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Buttercup Dew isn't Johnson, but he is a practicing faggot (and probably a pedophile as well, judging from his interests).

That makes it at least 5 writers on counter-currents are queers. Is that because of their merit, or because Johnson wants to promote the racist branch of the LGBT community, no matter how stupid or poor their writing and interests are?
I'm a faithful reader of James O'Meara's bad movie reviews, but like most of his counter cultural rambling it doesn't belong on Counter Currents. The site is half WN anthology and half homo salon. I probably read one in three posts.

As for Buttercup Dew, that's what happens when WNs recruit on 4chan. If he wants to be "full Nazi" evangelist to the emos and furries... well, the Eastern Front can always use more cannon fodder.

Old December 23rd, 2015 #92
Joe_Smith

Greg Johnson's new self-important book is coming out soon. Published in San Fag, with lots of material about the untenable position of supporting Jew-run Ukraine against the Russian rebels, as well as cynical exaggerations (presuming, I haven't and likely won't read it) about the "Muslim Problem".

One thing that appears to be missing: Not one chapter on Jews. Here's one of the reviews:

Quote:
“Sensible, measured, and unafraid of broaching difficult topics, Greg Johnson is building the White Nationalism we’ve all been waiting for. He stares into the abyss but keeps all four hooves firmly on the ground.”

—Buttercup Dew, My Nationalist Pony
All the other reviews are from CC's paid staff writers or people who in all likelihood did not even read the book.

But Greg Johnson getting his fellow queers to write rave reviews about him being the "leading intellectual of the New Right" is insight into how these self-promoters who don't genuinely have anything that interesting to say take over movements. By meeting wealthy gay hipster fascists around the world and translating their material in multiple languages, CC's built quite a network for itself.

But it'll soon bottom out (no pun) when people find there's lots of style and glamour, but no substance (Johnson pushes rehashed french paleo-conservatism with some rainbow streaks through it).

Minus the fag part, this is important to emulate tactically and strategically if you do have something interesting to say. It's pointless if nobody gets to hear it. In the Anglo-Saxon realm, it's more important to meet lots of people in person and form friendships with them than it is to have good ideas.

Last edited by Joe_Smith; December 23rd, 2015 at 05:48 PM.

Old December 24th, 2015 #93
Sean Gruber

We don't try to recruit from the bottom. Brown Johnson does.

Less talk, more action

Old January 4th, 2016 #94
Robbie Key

Thought this was a bit interesting considering what he has written later on. Published on March 26, 2013:

Quote:
At the beginning of 1989, I thought that “Russia” (the USSR) was an evil empire, a totalitarian system built on repression and propaganda and bent on global domination. I also thought that the United States was the principal impediment to Soviet world domination, the bulwark of freedom. By the end of 1989, I was giddy, for America had stood firm long enough for the USSR to collapse of its internal contradictions before it could cast its net over the entire globe.

Today, however, things seem very different. Like many White Nationalists, I see the United States as an evil empire, a soft totalitarian system built on lies and repression and pursuing global domination. Indeed, our system is built on the same lie as Communism: human equality. Furthermore, Russia is now the principal bulwark against American global domination.

But this time, the stake is not “freedom” but something far more important, for if unchecked, American-style global liberalism and capitalism mean the death of the white race. Thus, if our race is to survive, Russia must stand firm against globalization until the American system succumbs to its own inner contradictions before it can drag the rest of the world down with it.
http://www.counter-currents.com/2013...during-legacy/

Last edited by Robbie Key; January 4th, 2016 at 10:39 AM.

Old January 4th, 2016 #95
Sean Gruber

Is he the one who opposes Trump's candidacy because he doesn't like "some aspects of Trump's tax proposals"? Or is that some other phony? There are so many it's hard to keep pace.

Less talk, more action

Old January 4th, 2016 #96
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Thought this was a bit interesting considering what he has written later on. Published on March 26, 2013:
It's not that interesting when you realize Putin enacted the anti-gay propaganda law a few months later in June 2013. His personal fag agenda (shared by many other CC writers who are either homosexuals, urban hipsters, or cosmopolitan women) takes precedent over political neutrality in regards to what is good for whites.

His support of Israel against the Palestinians is another extension based on their attitudes on homosexuality more than anything even remotely resembling common sense.

Old September 2nd, 2016 #97
Robbie Key

Quote:
Peter
Posted August 30, 2016 at 8:59 am | Permalink
The anti-semitism that occurs in the “alt right” is exagerated. The Ashkenazi jews are the only ethnic minority that really became westerners. They embraced so good the westerner ethos, that this produce so strong resentments. I think that it´s much more realistic to accept then as whites. The jewish organizations are madly afraid that the jews are assimilating estremely fast in America. With no less than 72% of non-orthodox jews (90% of jewish total population) marrying with gentiles, and with time abandoning judaism. In the other side, the majority of the orthodox sect are so stupid as pentecostal evangelicals. The really damaging influence of the jews in western civilization was done 1700 years ago with christianity, that happily the white people are abandoning.

Greg Johnson
Posted August 30, 2016 at 2:22 pm | Permalink
I have banned this commenter. But I am letting his comment stand as an example of the kind of obviously bad-faith, obviously English-as-a-distant-second language philo-Semitic or crypto-Jewish trolling that has intensified since the Hillary speech. I am sure there is a whole office in Israel or Russia where this trolling is orchestrated.

Vcaine
Posted August 30, 2016 at 10:20 pm | Permalink
Thank you Mr johnson.

A Serb
Posted August 31, 2016 at 6:07 am | Permalink
Wait, why Russia?. (serious question)

Greg Johnson
Posted August 31, 2016 at 12:39 pm | Permalink
Because Russia employs armies of internet trolls and wishes to harm both the United States and ethnonationalism as a broader principle.
http://www.counter-currents.com/2016...omment-1362088

Old May 13th, 2017 #98
Robbie Key

Fag Johnson should be ashamed for publishing this garbage:

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...e-not-ourguys/

Why do British people always suck ass?

Old May 13th, 2017 #99
Robbie Key

Especially this:

Quote:
The one-way, ideologically blinkered rationale that Trump has bent the knee to the “kikes” is an allegation born of circumstance. However, Trump cannot afford ideology. He is the President of the United States, and Richard Spencer is an otherwise unemployed activist.
Fuck you, you fucking British stuck up self-important clown. Who the fuck is Bain DeWitt? Spencer is out there, being a man, and doing a service to our race.

Last edited by Robbie Key; May 14th, 2017 at 05:25 AM.

Old May 13th, 2017 #100
Henry.

Are you saying this crank "Bain Dewitt" is British?

He doesn't sound British to me. Sounds like a cock-suckin' Yank.

Here he is talking shite with a Scot who is a faggot....

Thread