VNN Broadcasts

Old August 31st, 2010 #21
Mike Parker

Smile

Why I’m Joining the SPLC

Posted on August 30, 2010 by Matt Parrott

I Love All My Honey Pots
Please Welcome our Special Guest Contributor: Winnie the Pooh

I’m angry at White Nationalism because they’re all a bunch of “Laptop Luftwaffe” costume clown Nazis. I’ve never actually organized a single pro-White event or accomplished one single quantifiable goal for my people in my solid decade of typing about it on the Internet, but I am a big expert on the very firm beliefs that I’ve had for a couple weeks.

Behold, I shall now preach at you in a hateful and condescending tone…

Granted, I was proudly standing in a hooded robe in a darkened field surrounded by klansmen in the warm glow of a lit cross a few weeks ago. But some people on the Internet hurt my feelings and I am therefore no longer a White Nationalist. My days of giggling behind a digital camera and glad-handing African invaders on behalf of White people is over.

I’ve devised a brilliant new strategery, one of wholeheartedly embracing anti-White “conservatives” that I shall call: Radical Realism. According to my unassailable logic, White Americans strongly disagree with my beliefs, so I will now strongly disagree with my own beliefs, too. From now on, I will cleverly support those who are vociferously anti-White but whose actions happen to align tangentially with White interests.

This is why I’ve decided to throw my (ample) weight behind the Southern Poverty Law Center. You see, their recent initiative is going after employers who abuse guest workers. Going after employers who exploit migrant laborers is very good for Whites! SPLC Director Mark Potok is a secret friend of ours, but has cleverly disguised himself as a fierce civil rights campaigner like Glenn Beck. You have to be extremely smart to get it, and he probably seems like an enemy to people who are retards. Fortunately for you, you have a very smart leader like myself to tell you what’s brilliant and what’s retarded.

…And you’ll continue taking me seriously, because you’re retarded.

http://delightsome.wordpress.com/201...ning-the-splc/

Old January 9th, 2011 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

Greg Johnson says:
January 9, 2011 at 5:54 am

After a long day of hard work editing articles and a book; organizing lectures, conferences, and meetings; planning for the American Renaissance Conference; writing thank you notes to donors, etc., I checked out OD, where “real world” is just two more words on the internet, to find that Witless Wallace has been glued to the TV all day because of some shooting in Arizona, obviously hoping he can blame the shooting on one of us evil vanguardists. Here is his latest wisdom about vanguardists:

They are losers who do absolutely nothing but try to make our job more difficult. We are fools to associate ourselves with them. Undoubtedly, the ADL and SPLC are browsing their websites to collect ammunition to use against us in their fundraising appeals.

Of course just last year, Wallace was one of us losers (or “fucking losers” as he likes to put it). Since then, he has lost readers, writers, friends, and comrades, and he has become a laughingstock because of his manic podcasts and his spectacular wimp-outs on Jim Giles’s show and on camera with Jeffrey Imm. So, by my count, Wallace is quite a bit less than a fucking loser now.

How, then, has he hosted his ass high enough to shit down on people like George Lincoln Rockwell and William Pierce, who for all their failings still managed to accomplish more for the white race than a couple of fat eunuchs snapping pictures of Jeffrey Imm with a cell phone and tittering about their cleverness?

Simple: Wallace has now declared himself a Republican/Tea Party fan. They are winners, so he is a winner too. Just like all the other couch potatoes who become winners by watching their chosen team win on TV.

We vanguardists are accused of making Wallace’s “job” harder? What job would that be? Blogging to an ever dwindling audience? That’s nothing but political pantomime.

Wallace writes that the ADL and the SPLC are mining the websites of us evil losers to use against White Nationalism. Funny, but that’s exactly what Wallace has been doing for months now: trolling my site and constructing malicious spins, distortions, and witless parodies. Food for thought, no?

With “friends” like Witless Wallace, who needs the SPLC? No wonder he fantasized about working there during his psychotic break (the only one he will admit to). Perhaps the next time the thought crosses his mind, he can present OD as a writing sample.

He’s a natural smear-monger. Full of venom and unrestrained by honor or honesty.

[Last sentence is spot-on.]

Old January 9th, 2011 #23
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

"How, then, has he hosted his ass high enough to shit down on people like George Lincoln Rockwell and William Pierce, who for all their failings still managed to accomplish more for the white race than a couple of fat eunuchs snapping pictures of Jeffrey Imm with a cell phone and tittering about their cleverness? "

Johnson is starting to write like a VNNer. Makes his stuff much more readable.

Old January 29th, 2011 #24
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
This is really him? This retarded looking fat kid? Well, he's a happy little feller. I should call him Grinnie the Pooh, and tog him up in custard-colored tshirts, and take him to the zoo.

WTF? I dont know if I should laugh or cry.

Dont tell anybody but this is all a ruse to get inside the SPLC and piss in their coffeepots.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Last edited by April; January 29th, 2011 at 02:45 AM.

Old February 16th, 2011 #25
John MacMillan

Hunter appears to be on the verge of quitting the internet.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201.../old-soldiers/

Quote:
For once I have nothing further to say.

I just want to crack open a good bottle of wine, read some old books, and quietly enjoy my retirement – as winter shades into spring.
It's more or less confirmed in the comment section.

Old February 17th, 2011 #26
Greg Johnson
Banned

Default Hunter Wallace Retires from the Field?

Hunter Wallace is just trying to get attention. His readership has shrunk to less than half of what it was at its peak last June, when he began attacking me and Counter-Currents and "Vanguardists." He has lost his best writers, his best commenters, and his most intelligent readers. He is shunned and reviled and ostracized.

The only movement ties he retains are with the Charles Martel Society, the publisher of TOQ, and the only reason they have not ostracized him is that they allowed him to copy all their donor and subscriber information and are simply afraid of him taking it all to the SPLC or the ADL.

Last week, he was seeking attention by polling his readers about whether or not to grant an interview to some journalist. Now he is threatening to ride off into the sunset--all so that his readers will beg him to stay.

He claims that everything is going so well in his life that he has no place for White Nationalism. He claims that he is no longer fat, has a great job, is successful with women, is involved in his community, and is making real progress by blending in with the Republicans.

I am betting, of course, that he is lying about it all. He is the same obese eunuch sponging off his parents and living in a fantasy world. His only source of ego gratification is creating drama on the internet. This is just the latest chapter.

He'll be back. Or he will never leave. Mark my words: I have this kook's psychological type nailed.

Old February 17th, 2011 #27
Greg Johnson
Banned

Default Hunter Wallace Retires from the Field?

The most amusing thing of all, though, is the idea of him "cracking open" a good bottle of wine. The good stuff doesn't come in cans . . .

Old February 17th, 2011 #28
John MacMillan

That's a pretty spot-on assessment, Greg. Things over there just keep getting more and more bizarre. One of Hunter's apostles, a little punk going by the handle "William Rome", has even started calling for White Nationalists to embrace multiculturalism.

Old February 17th, 2011 #29
Northwest Reader

I feel bad for that William Rome kid. His whole family is full of niggers and Puerto Ricans, what a freakshow Hunter is running at OD.

Old February 17th, 2011 #30
Greg Johnson
Banned

Default Matt Parrott on William Rome

http://www.counter-currents.com/2011/02/godspeed/

Old February 17th, 2011 #31
Greg Johnson
Banned

Default Yours Truly on HW

http://www.counter-currents.com/2011...rs-retirement/

Old February 17th, 2011 #32
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwest Reader View Post
I feel bad for that William Rome kid. His whole family is full of niggers and Puerto Ricans, what a freakshow Hunter is running at OD.
Rome seems to be "quitting" White Nationalism too.

Quote:
Hunter,

I’ve come to the blunt conclusion that the White Nationalist movement has been a complete failure. There is no point in trying to mainstream it. But just because this particular movement has been a failure and should be declared dead doesn’t mean the fight for our people and heritage is lost. Like you said, we need to direct our energies elsewhere.
I suppose Rome would prefer a White NAACP rather than separation. He can't seem to let go of his nigger uncle and Jew friends.

As they say, when the going gets tough....

Last edited by John MacMillan; February 17th, 2011 at 03:36 AM.

Old February 17th, 2011 #33
John MacMillan

Thumbs up Good Stuff

Excellent assessment of Willy Rome from Matt Parrott. The funny thing is, I would've had no idea your site existed if it weren't for Hunter's incessant ramblings about it.

Old February 17th, 2011 #34
Greg Johnson
Banned

Yes, Hunter drove a lot of traffic and writers over to my site, then they stayed and did not go back.

Old February 17th, 2011 #35
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
The most amusing thing of all, though, is the idea of him "cracking open" a good bottle of wine. The good stuff doesn't come in cans . . .
WHAT!!!!! I suppose now you are going to tell me that wine in a box is not good either?

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old November 23rd, 2012 #36
James Hawthorne

A good time to bump this thread

VNN Media

Old March 23rd, 2013 #37
Daryl Basarab

I don't think it's correct to say Hunter "got me to do it."

I lead the charge. He however didn't oppose me.

And my motives were correct.

Old April 3rd, 2013 #38
Daryl Basarab

I think the root of this disgusting butt kissing to thephora.net is the result of the fact that you are too easy on Starr/the barreness/hitler goddess because she is a women.

People were surprised that I attacked her. Here's the thing, I don't support chivalry when I am taking revenge against a forum that outed me. She was a supermoderator and she's now an admin and she at any time could have stepped down, apologized, walked away. But she wouldn't and that makes her fair game. I don't care if she was relatively polite, pretended to be neutral etc., the fact of the matter is she had the power to get her forum in order and she didn't.

I'm convinced that if Starr was a male, you'd have no problem with this outing. It's only because you think you are some knight defending the women that you pretend to care.

It's kind of disgusting to watch 88mmflak and the barreness run over to you guys and cry "wahhhhh kane outed me" fuck you, you deserved it. You shouldn't out people and not expect them to retaliate. And you shouldn't think that just because you are a women and maybe post flirtatious things, that you'll be spared the retaliation. Not with a guy like me.

Old October 26th, 2013 #39
Stronza

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2013/10/21/married/
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201.../wedding-clip/

I don't follow the various personalities too closely, but isn't this Hunter Wallace the boy who got married recently?

Old October 26th, 2013 #40
varg

Who's the Indian woman?

Thread