VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 26th, 2013 #41
Stronza

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Who's the Indian woman?
Somebody at OD said Cambodian. Hunter replied, "Family friend … of the bride’s family." Er...shouldn't that have been "my wife's family"? Some guys just can't believe they're not single anymore, I guess.

Old April 15th, 2014 #42
varg

Default Brad Griffin the exterminationist

On one of Brad Griffin's many alter egos he posted this:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t2763-2/#post15536

Quote:
Originally Posted by NjEcTiOn
The mongrel arab race is one as equally disgusting as the zionist Jews. He is a member of a lesser race that has spilt Aryan blood and deserves to be punished as such.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...5493#post15493

Quote:
Originally Posted by NjEcTiOn
What is it going to take to convince you that white america has more than just one enemy? An arab nucluer bomb going off killing millions of white americans to convince you that the ancient muslim enemy of white christians is again rearing its ugly head maybe?

As for Jews and Arabs.....i really dont distingush between them unlike yourself i find them both equally worthless....nuke em both. The world would be a better place. Better yet nuke those in the white community that support either Ragheads or Kykes.
Yes this is the same hypocritical Brad Griffin/Hunter Wallace of OD.

Old April 15th, 2014 #43
varg

Default Brad Griffin the mental patient

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...52982250131295

In this audio clip you can hear Brad discuss what happened when his parents had him committed to a mental facility for a mental breakdown, where he was "drugged"

Old April 15th, 2014 #44
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Griffin is known for:

- psychological problems requiring heavy-duty medication
- radical swings/reversals in political views every few months
- willingness to work with jews in hacking/stealing passwords from forum members/email users
Quote:
His entire history screams with one voice: unstable and disloyal.

I will repeat yet again, for the umpteenth time:

it is a only matter of time before Gummi Boy flips back to anti-racism, and when he does that, he will burn all of his current flock of WN "friends."

Old April 15th, 2014 #45
varg

Now that we flushed Brad he talks about how much of a sewer VNN is, how he wouldn't want anything to do with us. Yet he kept coming back, year after year. If we were to total up all his posts under all his various names he'd probably have more posts than most of us.

Old April 15th, 2014 #46
varg

In a recent SPLC article, Brad is quoted from so much it lead even the antis commenting on their site to question what role Griffin has with them:

Old April 16th, 2014 #47
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Good thread, I was going to say that via rep, but apparently I have to rotate more rep first before I can rep Varg again.

I regret now that I did not take screenshots of Brad's "Odessa Syndicate" blog from a few years ago which is now defunct and offline. Back then he was evidently off his meds, and was posting a lot of incomprehensible word salad (it was quite remarkable and elaborate nonsense-posting), but he also talked about his correspondence with the SPLC.

Unfortunately I cannot remember all the details but I do recall that Brad was talking to Morris Dees and was also apparently interested in Mo's daughter. Mind you this was on a blog in which Brad was clearly high on something, because his posts at the time sounded like they were composed using that ad-lib game. Yet, he was also talking lucidly about Mo Dees' daughter.

If this sounds strange to you, I can assure you I am not making this up. There are others who saw the same posts I did. Brad Griffin was totally off his ass on something or other (no idea what) and writing nonsense interspersed with lucid accounts about his contacts with the SPLC. This was in 2008 I believe. To this day he has never given a straightforward explanation for these strange posts. Presumably some psychotropic drug is the explanation.

The reason I never took screenshots of these posts is that at the time I assumed that Brad Griffin was absolutely finished as an Internet entity. His posts were so crazy that it didn't seem justified to spend time taking screen shots to record abject nonsense. I wish I had done it anyway so that I could have hard evidence of what I am talking about now.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Last edited by Mike; April 16th, 2014 at 12:19 AM.

Old April 16th, 2014 #48
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Now that we flushed Brad he talks about how much of a sewer VNN is, how he wouldn't want anything to do with us.
One of Brad's regular commenters (and he's currently got about four up and running threads dedicated to this Rounder story, for the record) just called VNN "a hive of scum and villainy".

Anyway, put me in for $50 that says he tries to come back here within 6 months.

Old April 16th, 2014 #49
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Brad should secede from VNN.

Oh wait....I think I see Appomattox Ban House just up ahead.

Old April 16th, 2014 #50
varg

The problem with Brad and christians in general, is that they think anyone beyond their amen corner cares about what they find moral or immoral.

Old April 16th, 2014 #51
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Brad is likely a Christian of convenience only. A few years ago, well before he went full LOSer, he was an exceptionally strident professed atheist and opponent of Christianity. In fact he became so enraged over debating the issue that it became the occasion for him to hard-delete hundreds of his posts in a fit of rage, damaging dozens of threads in the process. It was then that the current admins of the Phora stripped him of his "supermoderator" status, in order to prevent further damage to that forum.

Of course, it's entirely possible that he's had a sincere change of heart to Christianity since then, but that change would seem to be a rather incomplete one. He's never expressed remorse to those he's injured for password phishing, he's lied through his teeth repeatedly about it, and frankly everything that he does seems to be motivated entirely by self-promotion. His recent campaign of attempting to tarnish VNN (after using the forum to advertise himself over several months) is an example of this. Sorry, but I'd take Brad's Christianity with a grain (or block) of salt.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old April 17th, 2014 #52
varg

So where Alex has been consistent and principled, Brad is inconsistent and unprincipled.

Get called out on being a hypocrite? Well just say it didn't matter when you were saying it... Or as Brad would say, "so what?"

Old April 17th, 2014 #53
varg

I think they avoided this post like the plague.

Last edited by varg; April 18th, 2014 at 02:06 AM. Reason: .

Old April 18th, 2014 #54
varg

Linder has laid out his strategy, and we've documented others in our "The Strategy" forum.

What is the accidentaldissent's strategy?

Quote:
Q: Does the LS advocate armed revolution or overthrow of the current US government?

A: No. We are not revolutionaries; therefore, we do not seek the overthrow of the US government. Rather, we seek, by peaceful and well-established legal and constitutional means, to separate ourselves from it. Recourse to the right of separation, or secession, is the very antithesis of armed revolution. Without it, men are not free. The right of secession is never more necessary than when it is denied.
And how will they achieve it?

Quote:
Q: What is the LS position regarding blacks in the South?

A: The LS disavows a spirit of malice and extends an offer of good will and cooperation to Southern blacks in areas where we can work together as Christians to make life better for all people in the South. We affirm that, while historically the interests of Southern blacks and whites have been in part antagonistic, true Constitutional government would provide protection to all law-abiding citizens - not just to government-sponsored victim groups.

Old April 22nd, 2014 #55
varg

A jewish universalist religion over race. That's okay no one wants to live around you anyway.

Old April 23rd, 2014 #56
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Quote:
Several years ago, I came to the conclusion that I would rather live among the blacks in my own community than the Anti-Christ of Kirksville and his followers at VNN Forum.
Hypocrisy, anyone?

http://vnnforum.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=21094

Old April 24th, 2014 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

"I've made all kinds of asinine comments over the years." --Brad "Cunt Dumpling" Griffin.

Oh, but now you're serious? Now you mean it? Now you're not bsing around?

Am I the only one who can see this doughy little mountebank finding jebus and lubbin' all god's little chilrun and making the rounds of the SPLC/ADL talk circuits? Christ, he's already halfway there.

Past performance is best guide to future action.

That means, what he's saying now, today, he will again, tomorrow, simply discard as more of his "asinine comments."

The funny thing -- and the deep problem with him -- is that he cannot perceive how his statement makes him look to others. He genuinely can't see it. It's like a glitch in his software.

Old March 28th, 2015 #58
EricPowers
Banned

I'm wondering what's the Beef between Mr. Linder and Griffin?

Some kind of inter board flame wars?

I heard the BNP failed because of Griffin's inept "Leadership".

Last edited by EricPowers; March 28th, 2015 at 01:01 AM.

Old March 28th, 2015 #59
varg

That's Nick Griffin, not Brad Griffin.

You should read around the site, use the search feature, and look for answers more.

Quote:
I'm wondering what's the Beef between Mr. Linder and Griffin?
The 57 posts before you seem to explain it quite well.

Old March 28th, 2015 #60
EricPowers
Banned

Quote:
This is really him? This retarded looking fat kid? Well, he's a happy little feller. I should call him Grinnie the Pooh, and tog him up in custard-colored tshirts, and take him to the zoo.

Some chick named Carrigan hooked up with this guy?

I heard Carrigan was pretty hot. She posted once posted her pics on the Phora.

Wasn't Fade once the Admin on the Phora?

Thread