VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 13th, 2010 #21
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Here's what comes to mind about the "informant..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
... I do know the preliminary story stinks to high heaven. And whenever politics and kikery are involved, one must give the benefit of the doubt to the accused, at least until further information is available.
See the masterpiece film production of the long-running Broadway play with the same cast of what happened to Sir Thomas More at the hands of Henry VIII, a spoiled, fat, not particularly handsome king with apparently a low sperm count as excuse for changing wives to the feigned chagrin of the Church that wanted more power than Henry, the award-winning
A Man for All Seasons.

The play features a creepy little political climber perjuring himself causing More's execution for high treason (condemning Henry's most recent marriage ostensibly to try to produce an heir) and, in More's closing argument to the Court, More says, essentially, that he "had nothing to say" on the King's marriage throughout his long confinement (in the damp, cold, Tower of London without his precious books, etc.,) when making a statement in support of the marriage would have secured his immediate release (or opposing it his beheading). And, "now," the prosecution would have you believe that he unburdened himself to such as this, THIS, "man" (indicating Richard Rich, the little informant wearing a chain of office apparently for having agreed to testify against the once-popular-with-the-people and now out-of-favor-with-the King, Sir Thomas). More asks the Court rhetorically if that is believable. More concludes his statement warming to pitying Rich for selling his soul so cheaply as to have perjured himself for no more than governing Wales. And finally the public that has been observing cheers the verdict of death for More that reminded me of such a disappointing crowd typified so depressingly by Gibson when William Wallace was drawn, quartered, and beheaded in BRAVEHEART.

Rent it. You'll reflect on it for the rest of your life whether its an accurate historical account or not if for no other reason that it shows you what film once was and could be. Don't consider who wrote it.

Not that he's necessarily a saint but, bright, I'll give Ed bright. So bright that I've a hard time believing he would make himself vulnerable to a hired hand, whether the help was of greater or lesser character. It just seems too potentially an expensive error in judgment for an intelligent man with criminal defense experience and life experience with human nature.

Last edited by -JC; June 14th, 2010 at 07:19 AM.

Old June 13th, 2010 #22
America First

That case up in Mich., with what was it 6 or 8 White men who were arrested for trying to over throw the government about a month ago, where is that news now ?

Now, I never heard of them or heard of any one on any forum who mentioned them, yet they were a government target.

Randy Weaver ?

Weaver's lawyer has laid low and has never said much since his legal victories.

Gerry Spence

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old June 13th, 2010 #23
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default One of the most eloquent arguments I've heard...

... Gerry Spence explaining in a letter to a friend why he was defending Randy Weaver over the friend's objections.

Gerry Spence
P.O. Box 548
Jackson, Wyoming 83001

http://www.gerryspence.com/

Summary: Books by Gerry Spence:
• Seven Simple Steps to Personal Freedom: An Owner's Manual for Life by Gerry Spence
• Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail--Every Place, Every Time by Gerry Spence
• How to Argue & Win Every Time: At Home, At Work, In Court, Everywhere, Everyday by Gerry Spence
• With Justice for None, Destroying an American Myth by Gerry Spence

Other Information:
• Give Me Liberty: Freeing Ourselves in the Twenty-First Century by Gerry Spence
• American Fascists: The Christian Right and the War On America by Chris Hedges
• The Smoking Gun: Day by Day Through a Shocking Murder Trial with Gerry Spence by Gerry Spence
• Trial by Fire, The True Story of a Woman's Ordeal at the Hands of the Law
• Bloodthirsty Bitches and Pious Pimps of Power: The Rise and Risks of the New Conservative Hate Culture
• Gunning for Justice My Life and Trials, by Gerry Spence and Anthony Polk
• From Freedom to Slavery, The Rebirth of Tyranny in America.

Gerry Spence was born and educated in the small towns of
Wyoming where he has practiced law for nearly fifty years. He has spent his lifetime representing the poor, the injured, the forgotten and the damned against what he calls "the new slave master," mammoth corporation and mammoth government. He has tried and won many nationally known cases, including the Karen Silkwood case, the defense of Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge, the defense of Imelda Marcos, the case against Penthouse Magazine for Miss Wyoming and other important crinimal and civil trials.

He has never lost a criminal case. He has not lost a civil case since 1969. He has had more multi-million dollar verdicts without an intervening loss than any lawyer in
America.

Spence is the founder of the
Trial Lawyers College which has established a revolutionary method of training lawyers for the people. He believes that what he has learned needs to be shared with those who will continue to strive for justice on behalf of ordinary people.

Old June 13th, 2010 #24
ZOG CONTROL

Jooz and their flunkies love to fabricate conversations inorder to better smear their enemies with, we witnessed this again just a few days ago with the faked flotilla massacre tapes that made it onto the national news broadcasts, I'll be reserving any judgement about whatever the informant supposedly taped until I hear Edgar's side of the story.

Here Edgar explains a few things about the joodicial system:

Remember who is running the DOJ, this guy -

Old June 13th, 2010 #25
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Negro in the Woodpile

It makes little sense for the Feds to attack when Steele has backed off and is not doing much. He has not sent anything to his list since 21 May and that didn't amount to much.

Old June 13th, 2010 #26
I v a n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
It makes little sense for the Feds to attack when Steele has backed off and is not doing much. He has not sent anything to his list since 21 May and that didn't amount to much.
Emailing to a list of few hundred or even few thousand recipients is not much of a nuisance for the federal government, but engaging in real activities like contacting Chuck Baldwin's Constitutional party and activities directed at preparing himself to run for governor of Idaho is a different matter altogether

http://www.nickelrant.com/rants/090503rant.htm
http://www.nickelrant.com/rants/090513rant.htm

Who knows what kind of activities Steele was involved in for the last few months when his modus operandi has probably changed from talking to acting.

Besides Steele makes perfect target for the fed to send a clear message to others who might be thinking about leaving the sand box and start doing something other than talking and sending emails.

Steele's health problems also could be a factor in the timing of the attack on him by the hyenas.

Old June 13th, 2010 #27
OTPTT
Banned

Is Steele married to a non-White or part Armenian woman? Someone on another website made this comment. I need some info on this if possible. I think it's a smear but don't have any first hand info.

Old June 13th, 2010 #28
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post

See the masterpiece film production of the long-running Broadway play with the same cast of what happened to Sir Thomas More at the hands of Henry VIII, a spoiled, fat, not particularly handsome king with apparently a low sperm count as excuse for changing wives to the feigned chagrin of the Church that wanted more power than Henry, the award-winning
A Man for All Seasons.

The play features a creepy little political climber perjure himself causing More's execution for high treason (condemning Henry's most recent marriage ostensibly to try to produce an heir) and, in More's closing argument to the Court, More says, essentially, that he "had nothing to say" on the King's marriage throughout his long confinement (in the damp, cold, Tower of London without his precious books, etc.,) when making a statement in support of the marriage would have secured his immediate release (or opposing it his beheading). And now the prosecution would have you believe that he unburdened himself to such as this, THIS, "man" (indicating Ricard Rich, the little informant wearing a chain of office apparently for having agreed to testify against the once-popular-with-the-people and now out-of-favor-with-the King, Sir Thomas). More asks the Court rhetorically if that is believable. More concludes his statement warming to pitying Rich for selling his soul so cheaply as to have perjured himself for no more than governing Wales. And finally the public that has been observing cheers the verdict of death for More that reminded me of such a disappointing crowd typified so depressingly by Gibson when William Wallace was drawn, quartered, and beheaded in BRAVEHEART.

Rent it. You'll reflect on it for the rest of your whether an accurate historical account or not if for no other reason that it shows you what film once was and could be.

Not that he's necessarily a saint but, bright, I'll give Ed bright. So bright that I've a hard time believing he would make himself vulnerable to a hired hand, whether the help was of greater or lesser character. It just seems too potentially an expensive error in judgment for an intelligent man with criminal defense experience and life experience with human nature.
I second the recommendation: A truly great film.

Old June 14th, 2010 #29
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Unhappy Steele's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Is Steele married to a non-White or part Armenian woman? Someone on another website made this comment. I need some info on this if possible. I think it's a smear but don't have any first hand info.
According to this post at stormfront this is his honey. Scholars differ on whether Armenians are White.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t716987-4/
===========
Edgar Steele's wife, Cyndi.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t367076-15/#post3957080

Steele wrote in 2007 that "Cyndi, half German and half Armenian, is still a babe after all these years and better than I deserve, with a heart of gold and an eternally forgiving nature."

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 13th, 2011 at 09:46 PM.

Old June 14th, 2010 #30
Igor Alexander

I don't know Steele personally, but I've read a lot of his columns, listened to several interviews with him, and had a few exchanges with him online. He's a man of the highest character who has spoken fondly of his wife.

I'd say these charges are trumped up, with the intention of smearing his reputation, destroying his marriage, and giving him another heart attack by causing him stress.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; June 14th, 2010 at 02:33 PM.

Old June 14th, 2010 #31
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The primary motive is Talmudic vengeance, not to prevent him from pursuing further activism. Ernst Zuendel was practically retired when they went after him.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; June 14th, 2010 at 03:10 PM.

Old June 14th, 2010 #32
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Hearing Update

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2010/0...urder-for.html
Whelan said Steele is being held in federal custody on the felony charge. A preliminary hearing in the case was scheduled for Monday afternoon in Coeur d'Alene.

Old June 14th, 2010 #33
I v a n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
The primary motive is Talmudic vengeance, not to prevent him from pursuing further activism. Ernst Zuendel was practically retired when they went after him.
Ernst Zundel never retired from what he was doing, and the attempts to put him in jail has been going on ever since 1985 trial; he's been convicted several times.

Old June 14th, 2010 #34
Hayden
Banned

I have spoken with him on the phone a few times and others creeping around here more than I.

This is bs and tjb. If I am wrong, I am wrong. Won't be the first time.

I could take a recording of someone and make it into a completely different conversation using basic audio editing.

I have a whole folder of Abe Foxman quotes slamming Israel. It wasn't difficult and took no great skill on my part.

Old June 14th, 2010 #35
steven clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
I second the recommendation: A truly great film.
I also agree. Watch the Showtime series 'The Tudors', a present revisitation of HVIII and full of legal tricks to get rid of the inconvenient. Good, thoughtful watching.
I find this very hard to believe about Steele. It smells of a frame-up and of previous cases.

Old June 14th, 2010 #36
George De Vaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I have known two Armenians in my lifetime and I like both of them. They were honest and they spoke their minds.

Also, Armenian is an Indo-European language.
I'm not trying to say that we all have to love all Eastern Caucasians all of the time but I can't understand why some who say they are "White Nationalist" discriminate so harshly against their Eastern Caucasian cousins. We have some common interests. If Ed wants to marry a half Armenian then so what? After all, it's his marriage. It's not like marrying a sub Saharan African, like Obama's mom did.

Old June 14th, 2010 #37
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Does the FBI have this for a moto?
'By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War'?
Sounds like there is a lot of schemeing here by the $hoah-business lovers to get Edgar Steele.

This could be what made them and their pets go wild.:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Steele
"Recently, I posed the following question to the primary list that receives these rants of mine: Should I seek the Constitution Party nomination for Governor of Idaho in the 2010 election? The response was overwhelming and uniformly positive. In fact, you were wildly supportive. What I didn't expect - what came as a real shock to me - was the high percentage of out-of-state respondents who stated that they would move to Idaho if I won the Governorship. A great many said they would move here if I simply ran, then offered to help in the campaign."-April 15, 2009

Found Here

Old June 14th, 2010 #38
I v a n

When people on this thread try to justify with argumentation why they don't believe that Ed couldn't have done what he's been accused of, it makes me uncomfortable because people who do that are the ones who know who Ed Steele is. If you know who Ed Steele is, isn't it obvious that he wouldn't seek someone's assistance in killing his wife and her mother unless he completely lost his marbles.

It's like 9-11 truthers trying to prove that 9-11 was an inside job. Isn't it obvious that operation of such complexity, not only impossible to pull off by 19 Arab youngsters, but it would require one to two years of very careful preparations involving government intelligence agencies at the highest levels? If it wasn't an inside job, wouldn't it be investigated to the last shred of material evidence instead of doing everything possible to cover it up? Wouldn't many people at high positions get fired and punished for allowing this to happen? That's all what anyone, with a shred of common sense, needs to know about 9-11 to make the unescapable conclusion.

If you need more evidence than that, you most probably won't be convinced otherwise no matter what physicists and architects will tell you.

I recall a brief exchange about 9-11 with a highly educated person from India. I was trying to sow some seeds of doubt in his mind that 9-11 couldn't possibly have happened as it was presented to us by the mass media. I asked him: Do you know that on 9-11 not two but three buildings went down? He didn't know that. Then I asked: So why do you think the collapse of building 7 wasn't covered? His answer was: Well, perhaps it wasn't news worthy. Perhaps - I replied, and never after that brought up the subject of 9-11 with him again.

Old June 14th, 2010 #39
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Mug Shot

Ed doesn't look very happy. Note that the hearing is now set for tomorrow.
==========
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...der-hire-plot/

June 14, 2010 in Idaho
North Idaho attorney charged in murder-for-hire plot
The Spokesman-Review

A North Idaho attorney who defended the Aryan Nations and its founder, Richard Butler, is scheduled to appear in federal court Tuesday on charges he arranged to have his wife and mother-in-law killed.

Edgar J. Steele, 64, was arrested Friday at his Sagle home and charged in the murder-for-hire plot. That was the day the women were to be killed in a car crash meant to look like an accident, according to a probable-cause affidavit.

The hearing had been set for Monday afternoon in federal court in Coeur d’Alene but was postponed a day after the courthouse received a letter containing a suspicious white powder and was evacuated. Federal offices in Spokane and Bellevue also received the suspicious deliveries, and the FBI is investigating.

A confidential witness occasionally employed by Steele met with the FBI Wednesday and told agents Steele would pay him to murder the women, according to the Idaho Statesman.

The witness said Steele had discussed a list of people he wanted dead, including his wife and her mother, six months earlier, the newspaper reported. The witness agreed to the plot and accepted travel money, court documents say.

According to the affidavit, the witness was supposed to kill the women Friday because Steele had an alibi for that day. So agents concealed a device on the informant and recorded Steele planning the murders, the document said.

“The United States magistrate had found probable cause for the offense,” said Traci Whelan, an assistant U.S. attorney for Idaho. “As for the timing of the arrest, it was prudent, given he had apparently set a deadline for it.”

Steele is well known from his work for hate groups such as the Aryan Nations and other high-profile clients, including the McGuckin family, who held off police during a 2001 Idaho standoff. He’s also known for vocal anti-semitic and racist rants on the Internet.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 2nd, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

Old June 14th, 2010 #40
OTPTT
Banned

He looks scared and not in good health to me. He's certainly under duress and no telling what they're doing to him or how he's being 'housed.'

Tags
edgar steele

Thread