VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 15th, 2010 #61
Hayden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I v a n View Post
Well, Hayden, either you have a marvelous sense of humor, or you are a little slow. If the first is the case - congratulations, otherwise here is my expansion.

No, Hayden, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is this:

If you know who Edgar Steele is and you still are not quite sure that the charges against him are completely bogus, then it won't take much for the feds to convince you that Ed never had marbles.

Well, even that might be too complicated to digest for some, so let me simplify it even further: For everyone who knows anything about Ed, it should be obvious beyond any reasonable doubt that he has been simply set up for destruction.
Agreed. 1234

Old June 15th, 2010 #62
Horseman

Murder by a car crash - that sounds familiar doesn't it? Jörg Haider.

Old June 15th, 2010 #63
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I notice Antiochus buzzed by today. I'd sure be interested to get his read on this. .
I am very skeptical about the governments charges. I find it hard to imagine that a person can advise people for decades about how to follow the law, that a person could stay out of trouble until an old man practically, no offense to the others in his age group, but suddenly and so precipitously to undertake such a bold crime? Wow, excuse me but most people do not just jump into the deep end of crime at sixty plus years of age. Bizarre and implausible.

At the same time the government will have plenty of chances to prove its case. People do flake out from time to time. People get mad at their loved ones. We are all human. At the same time it is a long way to go from mad to solicitation. Frankly I find the charges very very implausible. Also the government has had him under the microscope for his views now for a long time and these unlikely charges seems dubious from the start.

The government has to prove its charges beyond a reasonable doubt. That is a high standard. In our system you get a lot of chances to dispute things. A case has a lot of chances to go by the wayside. We shall see. A sting can look like an entrapment to a jury who may just put it to bed. Also his wife is a key witness. it might all come down to her. I sure hope nobody gets flaky like BW and bothers her. Absolutely no contact from any of Steele's admirers would be a good idea.

One thing is for sure, they have the burden of proof. Nobody should make life easy on the government by counting Steele out before he's had his day in court. I hope he gets a good lawyer in his neck of the woods and goes to the mat. At the same time remember that in federal court there is a lot of pressure to cop a plea b/c under the guidelines they shave a lot of time off. But Steele is no spring chicken and he may just be willing to stand up for himself and go the distance. I hope he gets due process and then some.

Last edited by Antiochus Epiphanes; June 15th, 2010 at 12:05 PM.

Old June 15th, 2010 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post
I am very skeptical about the governments charges. I find it hard to imagine that a person can advise people for decades about how to follow the law, that a person could stay out of trouble until an old man practically, no offense to the others in his age group, but suddenly and so precipitously to undertake such a bold crime? Wow, excuse me but most people do not just jump into the deep end of crime at sixty plus years of age. Bizarre and implausible.

At the same time the government will have plenty of chances to prove its case. People do flake out from time to time. People get mad at their loved ones. We are all human. At the same time it is a long way to go from mad to solicitation. Frankly I find the charges very very implausible. Also the government has had him under the microscope for his views now for a long time and these unlikely charges seems dubious from the start.

The government has to prove its charges beyond a reasonable doubt. That is a high standard. In our system you get a lot of chances to dispute things. A case has a lot of chances to go by the wayside. We shall see. A sting can look like an entrapment to a jury who may just put it to bed. Also his wife is a key witness. it might all come down to her. I sure hope nobody gets flaky like BW and bothers her. Absolutely no contact from any of Steele's admirers would be a good idea.

One thing is for sure, they have the burden of proof. Nobody should make life easy on the government by counting Steele out before he's had his day in court. I hope he gets a good lawyer in his neck of the woods and goes to the mat. At the same time remember that in federal court there is a lot of pressure to cop a plea b/c under the guidelines they shave a lot of time off. But Steele is no spring chicken and he may just be willing to stand up for himself and go the distance. I hope he gets due process and then some.
Thanks, Antiochus.

Old June 15th, 2010 #65
Alex Linder
Administrator

Hard to judge this without knowing more facts than we do.

On one hand, the feds are corrupt, and are willing to go beyond the law to destroy reputations and lives of their critics. On the other hand, Steele is a master of rhetoric, a trial lawyer with the verbal and financial wherewithal to defend himself, making a setup considerably more difficult than for an average person.

Old June 15th, 2010 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

I don't know anything of Steele's personal life beyond what he mentioned in his rants, but I don't ever recall seeing anything about him being alienated from his wife or family.

Old June 15th, 2010 #67
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Does the FBI have this for a moto?
'By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War'?
Sounds like there is a lot of schemeing here by the $hoah-business lovers to get Edgar Steele.
Nah, that's the Mossad.
The FBI's motto is: Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity. Catchy, huh?

Old June 15th, 2010 #68
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry New Developments

The previous link needed to be posted in full. Here are a couple of interesting points from the affadavit:

1.Steele had known the hit man/FBI informant for 20 years.

2.He supposedly wanted to make sure that the car crash was successful because he didn't want to take care of a paraplegic.

According to KXLY-TV, Steele declined to be interviewed and his wife Cyndi declined comment. If he had been framed, I think that he would want to broadcast it to the world.
========
http://www.kxly.com/news/23895804/detail.html

Attorney charged in murder-for-hire plot
Posted: 12:25 pm PDT June 14, 2010
Updated: 6:28 pm PDT June 14, 2010

Text Size
AAA
BOISE, Idaho -- Federal prosecutors have charged a northern Idaho attorney with hiring a hit man to try to kill his wife and mother-in-law.
Edgar J. Steele, who is well known from his work representing hate groups such as the Aryan Nations, was arrested Friday in Sagle.
The Idaho Statesman reports that court records say a witness told the FBI Steele offered to pay him up to $125,000 to murder the women in a car crash meant to look like an accident. Agents concealed a recording device on the witness, and say in court documents that the device recorded Steele saying he wanted the plan carried out and had no second thoughts.
KXLY.COM VIDEO

EmbedSharePurchase

June 14, 2010

Federal prosecutors have charged a northern Idaho attorney with hiring a hit man to try to kill his wife and mother-in-law. KXLY4's Tania Dall reports.

Federal court documents obtained by the Statesman indicate that Steele contacted someone he had known for the last 20 years to murder his wife and mother-in-law. The witness showed up to Steele's house last week and that's when the attorney allegedly started talking about paying thousands of dollars to have his wife and mother-in-law killed.
The affidavit of probable cause in Steele’s arrest shows that he was willing to pay $500 in cash for travel expenses and promised $25,000 plus an additional $100,000 if his wife's life insurance paid out.
Steele, according to court documents, wanted his wife and mother-in-law killed in a car crash last Friday while his wife visited her mother in Oregon and wanted their deaths to look like an accident. Steele allegedly warned the hit man that he didn't want to be left taking care of a paraplegic if the accident was unsuccessful.
The author of a book entitled “Defensive Racism”, Steele describes himself as "exceedingly politically incorrect." One of his more notable cases involved his defense, in 2000, of the Aryan Nations and its leader Richard Butler in a multi-million dollar lawsuit brought about by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
The lawsuit was brought on behalf of Victoria and Jason Keenan, who were attacked by guards at the Aryan Nations compound in 1998.
The Keenans won a more than $6 Million judgment against Butler and the Aryan Nations, effectively bankrupting the organization and forcing them out of their compound near Hayden Lake.

Steele, who declined to comment on this story, is being held in the Kootenai County Jail. When contacted for comment on this report Steele’s wife Cyndi also declined to comment.

Old June 15th, 2010 #69
brutus

We know exactly what this is. And more importantly why it has happened.

How many more White men need to be unjustly persecuted for speaking the truth?

With our jaws tight and eyes ablaze with unfathomable hate, all attention is focused directly and unwaveringly upon the culpable jew.

Old June 15th, 2010 #70
strelnikov

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The previous link needed to be posted in full. Here are a couple of interesting points from the affadavit:

1.Steele had known the hit man/FBI informant for 20 years.

2.He supposedly wanted to make sure that the car crash was successful because he didn't want to take care of a paraplegic.

According to KXLY-TV, Steele declined to be interviewed and his wife Cyndi declined comment. If he had been framed, I think that he would want to broadcast it to the world.
========
http://www.kxly.com/news/23895804/detail.html

Posted: 12:25 pm PDT June 14, 2010
Updated: 6:28 pm PDT June 14, 2010

Text Size
AAA
BOISE, Idaho -- Federal prosecutors have charged a northern Idaho attorney with hiring a hit man to try to kill his wife and mother-in-law.
Edgar J. Steele, who is well known from his work representing hate groups such as the Aryan Nations, was arrested Friday in Sagle.
The Idaho Statesman reports that court records say a witness told the FBI Steele offered to pay him up to $125,000 to murder the women in a car crash meant to look like an accident. Agents concealed a recording device on the witness, and say in court documents that the device recorded Steele saying he wanted the plan carried out and had no second thoughts.
KXLY.COM VIDEO

EmbedSharePurchase

June 14, 2010

Federal prosecutors have charged a northern Idaho attorney with hiring a hit man to try to kill his wife and mother-in-law. KXLY4's Tania Dall reports.

Federal court documents obtained by the Statesman indicate that Steele contacted someone he had known for the last 20 years to murder his wife and mother-in-law. The witness showed up to Steele's house last week and that's when the attorney allegedly started talking about paying thousands of dollars to have his wife and mother-in-law killed.
The affidavit of probable cause in Steele’s arrest shows that he was willing to pay $500 in cash for travel expenses and promised $25,000 plus an additional $100,000 if his wife's life insurance paid out.
Steele, according to court documents, wanted his wife and mother-in-law killed in a car crash last Friday while his wife visited her mother in Oregon and wanted their deaths to look like an accident. Steele allegedly warned the hit man that he didn't want to be left taking care of a paraplegic if the accident was unsuccessful.
The author of a book entitled “Defensive Racism”, Steele describes himself as "exceedingly politically incorrect." One of his more notable cases involved his defense, in 2000, of the Aryan Nations and its leader Richard Butler in a multi-million dollar lawsuit brought about by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
The lawsuit was brought on behalf of Victoria and Jason Keenan, who were attacked by guards at the Aryan Nations compound in 1998.
The Keenans won a more than $6 Million judgment against Butler and the Aryan Nations, effectively bankrupting the organization and forcing them out of their compound near Hayden Lake.

Steele, who declined to comment on this story, is being held in the Kootenai County Jail. When contacted for comment on this report Steele’s wife Cyndi also declined to comment.
The car crash plot was the theme in an episode of "The Criminal Mind".
The series is about an FBI team. Usual multi-cultural-multi gender thing.
Who ever is at fault, somebody has been watching too much TV.

Old June 15th, 2010 #71
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Suspicious Device Found on Steele's Vehicle

This TV station is setting itself up for a big libel lawsuit if Steele is acquitted.
=======
http://www.kxly.com/news/23912075/detail.html

Suspicious device found on Edgar Steele's car

Steele arrested last week for trying to hire hitman to kill wife, mother-in-law
Rob Kauder | Internet Content Manager, KXLY.com
Posted: 3:38 pm PDT June 15, 2010
Updated: 4:20 pm PDT June 15, 2010

COEUR D'ALENE -- A suspicious device has been found on a car owned by Edgar and Cyndi Steele when a woman brought the car to the Fast Lane Quik Lube on Government Way in Coeur d’Alene. Steele was arrested last week for attempting to hire a hitman to kill his wife and mother-in-law; he had wanted it to look like they were killed in a car crash.

The Coeur d'Alene Police Department reports that a woman showed up at the Fast Lane Quik Lube, located at 484 West Bosanko Avenue, for an oil change. As staff members were working to remove the oil plug they noticed a suspicious device underneath the car.

They pushed the vehicle out of the business and called police. In turn the Spokane County Bomb Squad was called in and they are in the process of sending in a robot to check the device on the car's undercarriage. Authorities evacuated a nearby coffee stand and car wash as a precaution while a Numerica Credit Union branch is locked down. Government Way at Bosanko is closed and there are detours in place around the scene.

Meanwhile, reporter Tania Dall noted that the vehicle with the suspicious device underneath it was a Mitsubishi Endeavor with Idaho license plates. The make, model and license plates of the vehicle match the description of the vehicle owned by the Steeles in the Affidavit of Probable Cause obtained by the Idaho Statesman earlier this week.

That complaint was filed in connection with the arrest of Edgar Steele, who had solicited a long-time acquaintance to kill his wife Cyndi and his mother-in-law. Steele, according to those court documents, wanted his wife and mother-in-law killed in a car crash last Friday while his wife visited her mother in Oregon and wanted their deaths to look like an accident.

It's not who the woman was that was driving the Mitsubishi. Edgar Steele is currently in custody in the Kootenai County Jail.

Old June 15th, 2010 #72
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Another Clue

This is another clue. The informant worked for Steele and had been known by him for over 20 years. The omitted text below is duplicated on this thread previously.
=========
http://www.idahostatesman.com/2010/0...ice-found.html
The witness, who worked for Steele, said six months earlier Steele had initiated a conversation about a list of people he wanted killed, including his wife and her mother. The witness agreed to the plot and accepted money, court documents say.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 15th, 2010 at 08:22 PM. Reason: clarify missing text

Old June 15th, 2010 #73
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Hate Group Lawyer is Flight Risk

Note that Steele's wife still refuses to talk to the media.
=======
http://www.idahostatesman.com/2010/0...-may-have.html

Federal prosecutors want Edgar J. Steele held without bail before his trial on murder-for-hire charges. Steele, 64, was charged Friday - the same day prosecutors say he wanted an acquaintance to kill his wife and mother-in-law in a car crash meant to look like an accident.

Steele is well-known from his work for hate groups such as the Aryan Nations and other high-profile clients, including the McGuckin family, who held off police during a 2001 Idaho standoff. He's also known for vocal anti-Semitic and racist rants on the Internet.

Steele unsuccessfully defended the Aryan Nations and its founder, Richard Butler, in a multimillion-dollar lawsuit brought against them in 2000. That loss ultimately bankrupted the Aryan Nations.

A confidential witness occasionally employed by Steele told FBI agents last week that Steele would pay him to murder the women - as much as $125,000, if an insurance policy paid off - say court documents obtained by the Statesman and later sealed by the court.

"Edgar Steele told (the witness) that he has no second thoughts and he wants the plan carried out," the affidavit said. "This statement was made multiple times during the meet."

Steele was scheduled to be in court Monday, but prosecutors asked for more time and asked a federal judge for a hearing on whether to hold Steele without bail, saying he is a flight risk and the crime he's charged with carries a maximum sentence of life in prison or death if he's convicted.

According to court documents, the witness was supposed to kill the women Friday because Steele had an alibi for that day. So agents concealed a device on the informant and recorded Steele planning the murders, the document said.

Steele's wife declined to comment to the Statesman when reached by cell phone on Monday.

Kathleen Kreller: 377-6418

Old June 15th, 2010 #74
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Car Bomb Found on Steele's Vehicle

This sounds like his wife Cyndi. Of course the Feds might have done this and blamed it on one of Steele's supporters. Cyndi can shed some light on this matter but she is refusing to talk to the media.
=========
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...-coeur-dalene/

June 15, 2010 in Idaho
Bomb-scare vehicle registered to Steele

A bomb squad has removed an apparent explosive device from a car registered to Edgar Steele, the North Idaho man facing charges he arranged to hire someone to kill his wife and mother-in-law.

The black 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited pulled into the Fast Lane Quick Lube at West Bosanko Avenue and U.S. Highway 95 in Coeur d’Alene, at about 12:30 p.m.

A worker saw what appeared to be an explosive device under the car, removed the vehicle from the shop bay and called police, prompting an evacuation of nearby businesses and the closure of Highway 95. The highway since has reopened.

Steele is making a first appearance in federal court in Coeur d’Alene this afternoon after he was arrested Friday in the alleged murder-for-hire plot.

He is the attorney who unsuccessfully defended the Aryan Nations in the landmark 2000 case that bankrupted the racist organization.

A bomb squad unit from Spokane is on the scene, said Lt. Jay Heintz of the Coeur d’Alene Police Department.

Highway 95 was closed in both directions while the bomb squad removed the device.

Bosanko remains closed from Highway 95 west to North Fruitland Lane. A Numerica Credit Union branch across Bosanko was closed, as was a car wash and coffee stand just west of the lube shop.

Fast Lane employees described the customer as a women in her 50s. The bomb was a 1-foot piece of galvanized pipe with cap screws, with two fuses attached to the exhaust system.

Fast Lane technician Josh Young said, “We were all down there gawking at it.”

Co-worker Kevin Doll found the device. “I brought her (the owner) down there to show it to her. She was surprised to see it. She made comments about death treats in her family.”

He described it as a “big firecracker.”

Charles Tyron, another technician, said the car’s driver was “lucky it didn’t hot enough to ignite.”

For Tyron, the incident marked an eventful first week of work. “Way to get initiated in into the work, to find a pipe bomb on a customer’s car.”

Steele had been scheduled to appear Monday in U.S. District Court, but the hearing was delayed until today after the U.S. attorney’s office in the federal courthouse in Coeur d’Alene received a letter containing a suspicious white powder and was evacuated. Federal offices in Spokane and Bellevue received similar deliveries, and investigators concluded the powder was not dangerous.

Steele, 64, was arrested Friday at his Sagle, Idaho, home following an investigation last week conducted by the North Idaho Violent Crime Task Force, said Traci Whelan, an assistant U.S. attorney.

The man Steele allegedly hired to murder the women met with the FBI on Wednesday and told agents about the plot. The man said Steele had discussed a list of people he wanted dead, including his wife and her mother.

A probable-cause affidavit said the witness was supposed to kill the women Friday in a car crash meant to look like an accident, the newspaper reported. Agents concealed a device on the informant and recorded Steele planning the murders, the affidavit said.

Steele has been charged with using interstate facilities for murder-for-hire. The maximum penalty is 10 years in prison, possibly accompanied by a fine. If personal injury had resulted, the penalty rises to a maximum of 20 years; if someone had died, the crime is punishable by death or life imprisonment.

Steele represented the Aryan Nations and its founder, Richard Butler, in the case that returned a $6.3 million verdict bankrupting the organization. In 2004, Steele was a featured speaker at a gathering of people who believe the Holocaust never occurred. He called the claim that six million Jews died in World War II at the hands of Adolf Hitler a “pattern of lies.”

Steele regularly espouses anti-Semitic and racist views on his website, ConspiracyPenPal.com. On May 21, for example, he mused about whether he should finish writing a book about “Jews and their role in the destruction of Western civilization, the spectacle of which is now on view throughout the world.”

He also called for guillotines to be erected across the country “as the French did two centuries ago, with the bankers, politicians and other establishment mainstays being cycled through them.” He finishes the entry by saying, “so many to offend, so little time and with such vitriol that has built up within me of late. What should I do?”

Old June 15th, 2010 #75
Matt Ferguson

My first gut instinct, he was set up, now way he'd be that stupid as wise as he is to the governments tactics in dealing with any enemies of the Jews.

My gut instinct upon seeing his arrest photo, he did it. I don't know why I think that and I know it's a lot to infer from one moment in time but that was my feeling.

After heart issues you're ability to make good decisions goes down drastically as the first place that you're body shuts down is your frontal lobe, the least crucial part of your brain for survival but crucial in concentration and high IQ tasks. And he had extreme issues, his freakin aorta blew out.

Maybe the government approached his informant and cooked the whole scheme up while he was still not functioning at 100%. I hope that's not what happened but I could sure see the Feds preying on the guy like that.

Either way I hope he gets to see the light of day as free man some time.

Old June 15th, 2010 #76
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Poverty Pimp on the Man of Steel

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2010/0...eele-arrested/

Idaho ‘Attorney for the Damned’ Arrested in Plot to Murder Wife
Posted in Anti-Semitic, Extremist Crime by Mark Potok on June 14, 2010

Many people thought Edgar Steele went off the deep end in 2002, when, after unsuccessfully defending the neo-Nazi Aryan Nations and its late leader in a lawsuit, he wrote the coming-out essay, “It’s the Jews, Stupid!” After all, the man had spent most of his life up to that point as an obscure corporate accountant and, later, a small-time lawyer in California and then Idaho. Now, he began to describe himself as the “attorney for the damned,” rail on about “predatory” Jews, accuse the government of a 9/11 conspiracy, and predict a bloody race war.

But that may not have been the half of it. Today, Steele is expected to appear at a preliminary hearing in Idaho after being arrested Friday and charged with trying to pay a confidential witness to murder his wife of a quarter century — the mother of his three children — and her mother. Steele, 64, tried to pay the witness to carry out the killings on Friday, when he had an alibi, according to a probable cause affidavit. The Idaho Statesman also reports that Steele had allegedly been talking to the witness — and paid $500 travel money in advance — about the murders for six months. He also allegedly mentioned other people he wanted dead.

The witness told the FBI that Steele had promised up to $25,000 to carry out the murders, adding that the attorney said he would furnish another $100,000 if an insurance policy on his wife paid out. Steele also allegedly said that if the witness were caught, Steele would take care of the witness’ family in return for silence.

No motive for the plot was revealed. A prosecutor said she believed the couple were still married and not separated. There seems to have been no public indication of anger on Steele’s part toward his wife. “My wife and my kids — they are my rock,” he wrote in an otherwise bloody-minded, July 29, 2006, essay. (In the same essay, he bemoans the fact that his own father “believ[es] that I am a nut case.”)

According to the affidavit, the women were to be killed in a car crash the witness would arrange. The witness, after informing authorities last week that the plan was to be put in motion Friday, was sent to a meeting with Steele wearing a recording device. Authorities said they had recordings of Steele discussing details of the planned murders. “Edgar Steele told [the witness] that he has no second thoughts and he wants the plan carried out,” the affidavit said. “This statement was made multiple times during the meet.”

Steele served in the Coast Guard, got a master’s degree in business and was an accountant in San Francisco before changing careers and getting a law degree from the University of California, Los Angeles, law school in 1982. He moved in the mid-1980s to Idaho, where he worked in obscurity as a lawyer until taking the Aryan Nations case in 2000. The group was being sued by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) on behalf of a woman and her son who were attacked by Aryan security guards, but Steele portrayed it as an attempt to crush free speech. A jury did not agree, however, and imposed a $6.3 million judgment on the Aryan Nations and its leader, Richard Butler, who died four years later. The group subsequently dissolved into small, squabbling factions, becoming a shadow of its former self.

“We always thought that Edgar had a few screws loose,” said Richard Cohen, the president of SPLC and a lawyer who was part of the SPLC’s legal team in the case and came to know Steele. “But we never would have pegged him as a killer.”

Steele, who wrote the 2004 book Defensive Racism, seemed to grow more radical, and more conspiracy-oriented, as the years passed. But there was little to suggest that he was prepared to murder his own family members. He, did, however, have this to say in an April 1, 2008, essay: “Welcome to my mind. This is the way it works. As I told my wife before we got married: I’ll make you two promises. First, I’ll never hit you. Second, it will never be boring.”

Old June 15th, 2010 #77
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Ferguson View Post
My gut instinct upon seeing his arrest photo, he did it.
I didn't get that from his mugshot at all.

Old June 15th, 2010 #78
jackumup

wait I thought the FBI was made aware of this plot by a informant, did the informant go through with the deal?

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old June 15th, 2010 #79
McKinley
coast to coast WN

How in the hell did they find an explosive devise on that car if the informant was working for the FBI. That would mean that the FBI put it there. Since they said that Ed had already paid for it to be done.

This shit is getting more and more loop holes by the minute.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old June 15th, 2010 #80
James Hawthorne

They mention that Steele wanted the murders "to look like an accident" ... a pipe bomb doth not make an accident Mac. Did Steele drive that car also?.... if he did, then this is a clear assassination attempt against him. The plot thickens !

VNN Media

Tags
edgar steele

Thread