VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 8th, 2020 #81
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I think Gisele will still look beautiful when she is 60.

A couple years ago I started a thread about the world's most beautiful female soldiers and I came across this photo of a blonde-haired Brazilian air force pilot that I found out later was Ana Hickmann modeling as one. I didn't use the photo in the thread, but she was wearing a flight suit and posing in front of what appeared to be a FAB Super Tucano trainer. Now I can't find it anywhere.

Comrade Ray, we will look for this photo of Brazilian model and presenter Ana Hickmann ...

It must be a beautiful photo!

Old May 8th, 2020 #82
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
I think Gisele will still look beautiful when she is 60.

A couple years ago I started a thread about the world's most beautiful female soldiers and I came across this photo of a blonde-haired Brazilian air force pilot that I found out later was Ana Hickmann modeling as one. I didn't use the photo in the thread, but she was wearing a flight suit and posing in front of what appeared to be a FAB Super Tucano trainer. Now I can't find it anywhere.
Quote:
‘Longest legs’ model mistaken for Russian who bombs ISIS

Al Arabiya News
Friday 16 October 2015

For those who Google and searches for “Balislava” will read an article titled “Russian fighter pilot Captain Balislava bombed the hell out of ISIS,” and would find a blonde woman attached to the headline.

The “beautiful blond Russian” as she has come to be known is seen leaning on her helmet wearing a pilot uniform with an emblem on one sleeve belonging to some country’s air force while a training plane is stationed behind her.

Balislava has been written about in many Arab websites, among which our sister channel website Alarabiya.net also published her picture but then removed it once discovering that the woman is “only the ghost of a Russian pilot who does not exist.”

The photo belongs to a real woman who lives at the other end of the world. It appears that she is an international star as well as a fashion model and a TV presenter in Brazil named Ana Hickmann.
https://english.alarabiya.net/en/var...who-bombs-ISIS

Old May 8th, 2020 #83
Stewart Meadows

Here's the Brazilian model Talita Correa:

Old May 8th, 2020 #84
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Comrade Ray,

Comrade Stewart has already fulfilled your request ...

Beautiful photos of the Brazilian Ana Hickmann, posing as an airplane pilot ... and I didn't know this story about ISIS!

And the Brazilian beauty Talita Correa ...

Thanks, Comrade Stewart, for your kindness and wonderful contributions to this thread!

Old May 8th, 2020 #85
Ray Allan

Quote:
Thanks for finding that, Stewart.

(looks like Lutador and I posted at the same time!)

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 9th, 2020 #86
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
(looks like Lutador and I posted at the same time!)
Great minds think (and post) alike?

Anyway, here are more pictures of Talita Correa:

And here's a Brazilian beauty queen from the 1980s - Márcia Giagio Canavezes de Oliveira a.k.a. Márcia Gabrielle:

Quote:
Márcia Gabrielle, cujo nome de batismo é Márcia Giagio Canavezes de Oliveira (Rio de Janeiro, 2 de fevereiro de 1964), é uma modelo, empresária, jurada e apresentadora de televisão brasileira.[1] Foi a primeira Miss Mato Grosso eleita Miss Brasil, fato ocorrido em 1985, e participou e foi premiada em dois outros concursos internacionais no mesmo ano em que foi coroada Miss Brasil: Miss Sudamérica e Rainha Internacional do Café.[2][3][4]
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Márcia_Gabrielle

More women from Brazilian beauty pageants:

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; May 9th, 2020 at 02:47 PM.

Old May 9th, 2020 #87
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Great minds think (and post) alike?

Anyway, here are more pictures of Talita Correa:

And here's a Brazilian beauty queen from the 1980s - Márcia Giagio Canavezes de Oliveira a.k.a. Márcia Gabrielle:

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Márcia_Gabrielle

More women from Brazilian beauty pageants:

Thank you, Comrade Stewart, for the wonderful Brazilian beauties, Talita Correa, of today,
and Márcia Gabrielle, from the 1980s ...

And thanks for the beautiful models of the Brazilian beauty pageants... the model that represents the Brazilian state of Paraná, is from the state where I was born ...

Old May 9th, 2020 #88
Ray Allan

I wonder what the article about Dr. Josef Mengele on that magazine cover was? Hopefully not some Boys From Brazil nonsense.

Old May 9th, 2020 #89
Lutador Branco

Quote:
I wonder what the article about Dr. Josef Mengele on that magazine cover was? Hopefully not some Boys From Brazil nonsense.

Comrade Ray, the headline on the cover of the magazine says: Mengele, The escape to paradise.

Old May 10th, 2020 #90
Ray Allan

Lutador Branco probably knows this already, but Miss Brasil has won in all four major beauty pageants: Miss Universe (1963, 1968), Miss World (1971), Miss International (1968), and Miss Earth (2004, 2009). She has also been First Runner-up ten times throughout all four pageants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil...eauty_pageants

Old May 10th, 2020 #91
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Lutador Branco probably knows this already, but Miss Brasil has won in all four major beauty pageants: Miss Universe (1963, 1968), Miss World (1971), Miss International (1968), and Miss Earth (2004, 2009). She has also been First Runner-up ten times throughout all four pageants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil...eauty_pageants

Thanks for the precious information, Comrade Ray!

I'm honored ...

I sincerely hope that beautiful Brazilian women like these will marry men made naturally for them and form beautiful and pure Brazilian families ...

Last edited by Lutador Branco; May 10th, 2020 at 06:08 PM.

Old May 11th, 2020 #92
Lutador Branco

There are some beautiful Brazilian women, but ... who married or dated the wrong men, or who behaved publicly in the wrong way.

I preferred not to bring them to this thread, but if any Comrade wants, you can look for something about them:

the presenters Xuxa Meneghel and Angélica, and the actress from the 1970s and 1980s, Vera Fischer.

Old May 12th, 2020 #93
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Comrade Ray, the headline on the cover of the magazine says: Mengele, The escape to paradise.
More of this Hollyweird crap?

Old May 12th, 2020 #94
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Comrade Gladiatrix, thanks for this amazing video clip of Astrud Gilberto.

About the Brazilian singer Astrud Gilberto, she is one of the great singers of the Brazilian musical movement "bossa nova".

Astrud Gilberto

Singer

description

Astrud Gilberto, born Astrud Evangelina Weinert, is a Brazilian singer of bossa nova and jazz of international fame. Wikipedia

Born: March 29, 1940 (age 80), Salvador, Bahia

Spouse: João Gilberto (from 1959 to 1964)

Awards: Grammy Award: Record of the Year, Latin Grammy: Acade Musical Excellence Award
A bit off topic, but here is the song with guys from both our countries.

Old May 12th, 2020 #95
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
A bit off topic, but here is the song with guys from both our countries.

Frank Sinatra - Antonio Carlos Jobim "Bossa nova . "The girl from Ipanema" live 1967

Comrade Gladiatrix, thanks for the wonderful video clip of American Frank Sinatra and Brazilian Antonio Carlos 'Tom' Jobim!

I can say that it is consistent with this thread, because the last song that the two artists perform is "Garota de Ipanema", that Brazilian composers Antônio Carlos 'Tom' Jobim and Vinicius de Moraes made when looking at a beautiful Brazilian girl in Ipanema, in Rio de Janeiro:

The song was inspired by Heloísa Eneida Menezes Paes Pinto (now known as Helô Pinheiro), a seventeen year old girl who lived on Rua Montenegro in Ipanema. Daily, she passed the Veloso bar-cafe on the way to the beach. Sometimes, she would go into the bar to buy cigarettes for her mother. In the winter of 1962, the composers saw the girl pass by the bar and they were inspired by her and composed the song.

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garota_de_Ipanema

Helô Pinheiro, inspiration of the composers, in 2006

Helô Pinheiro

Heloísa Eneida Menezes Paes Pinto Pinheiro (Rio de Janeiro, July 7, 1945) is a Brazilian presenter, businesswoman and former model. She was known for being the inspiring muse of Tom Jobim and Vinicius de Moraes for the song "Garota de Ipanema", which projected bossa nova internationally. She is on the list of the 10 great women who have marked the history of Rio de Janeiro.

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hel%C3%B4_Pinheiro

Last edited by Lutador Branco; May 12th, 2020 at 01:24 PM.

Old May 13th, 2020 #96
Ray Allan

Top 10 reasons to date a Brazilian woman

https://www.nationalstereotype.com/t...azilian-woman/

Old May 13th, 2020 #97
Lutador Branco

Quote:

Comrade Ray, thank you for this wonderful Brazilian fan girl!

Old May 13th, 2020 #98
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
(...)

Yes, that's a nice picture. The blog post that you linked to was pretty interesting, but I disagree with the following part:

Quote:
4. They are exotic

When you talk of exotic women, you think Brazilian. The racial mixing through out the years has produced this exotic ladies in brazil and we like what we see. Just experience the carnivals in Brazil and you would understand what i am talking about
This excellent thread has proven that white Brazilian women are far better looking than the ones that are non-white or racially mixed.

Old May 13th, 2020 #99
Ray Allan

Re: Stewart

I disagreed with the part about miscegenation, too. But everything else applies to the beautiful White Brazilian women.

Old May 13th, 2020 #100
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Cintia Schneider Dick[1] (born December 6, 1986), known as Cintia Dicker, is a Brazilian model and actress.[2][3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cintia_Dicker

The Brazilian model Cintia Dicker isn't exactly one of my favorites, but she looks okay with make up/airbrush, I guess:

Thread