VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 29th, 2020 #41
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

Then, I think about niggers and how violent and callous they are to suffering of Whites. And how they enjoy inflicting pain and suffering on Whites. It's hard to feel much sympathy for nigs when I know so much of what they do to us: the rapes of elderly White women, the murder of little White children, the tortures, setting us on fire, throwing acid on our faces to disfigure us, beating our elderly, sucker punching us, mob attacking leaving us brain damaged, stabbing us 50, 60, 70 or more times during a killing, and so on and so on and so on ad nauseum.

And then i look back through History, the Drug War in South America WW2, The KKK, the Vietnam War, the Lies of the Cigarette industry, the lies of the Medical Industry, the use of Anthrax by whites in Africa...

then i look back and say the people of this planet are animals.

Old May 29th, 2020 #42
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
And ... the white people on welfare that dont need it?
I had been thinking about something similar. Many posters here look down on veterans. I’m a disabled veteran and I take every benefit and privilege out for the taking. Of all people I think I deserve it.

Old May 29th, 2020 #43
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
And ... the white people on welfare that dont need it?
My short reply would be to make it harder for anybody to get welfare regardless of race. But where do you think all this tax revenue comes From? It comes from people who work, corpors tions who pay taxes and property taxes etc. White people pay a lot more tax money into the treasury than blacks. Blacks who get full welfare benefits and never work are not paying income taxes. Is this fair? Do these same blacks have a right to complain? Clinton and Newt Gingrich signed the welfare reform bill in the 90s. But I think what happened was that the aftermath of the Great Recession hollowed out the job market. People got lower paying jobs and many people dropped out of the labor force and a lot of people were able to get on some sort of disability and yes a lot were white.
I guess the thinking was government disability payments were guaranteed whereas the job market was unpredictable. There. Seems to be a finite number of jobs available in both the public and private sector and ideally anyone who wants to work should have a job. I am thinking the best solution is to do what FDR did in the 1930s and create government work programs.
It seems better to pay people to work rather than pay people to be idle if it is the same amount of tax money in either case. UBI for all citizens may be possible at some future point if there is so few jobs available due to automation.

Old May 29th, 2020 #44
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
I had been thinking about something similar. Many posters here look down on veterans. I’m a disabled veteran and I take every benefit and privilege out for the taking. Of all people I think I deserve it.
I don't have any problem with s disabled veteran getting whatever government benefits he needs.
Especially a combat veteran. I would look at welfare's reform as a case by case system. Some disabled people who are not vets may be able to work full or part time. Some people in wheel chairs may be able to work at home such as a telephone or computer job. J

Old May 29th, 2020 #46
Weschenfelder
MataMouros

That is the nature of these niggers, they bring nothing but poverty, crime and public spending. The US should get rid of these monkeys as soon as possible.

Old May 29th, 2020 #47
brutus

Every animal exhibits certain characteristics when feeding.

For example, wild hogs use their snouts to disrupt the soil in order to find morsels of food.......

And just like those wild swine, the jew must disrupt a nation in order to dislodge sustenance for it's survival. They find money in the chaos they create.

Old May 29th, 2020 #48
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

I am about 20 minutes from both St Paul and Minneapolis. My boyfriend lives in Minneapolis and some stores on his block were looted last night. He has had his guns loaded and ready to go in case anything goes down. He is much more concerned with the government response at this time than the niggers, even though the response so far has been nothing. He has gotten heavily involved in the whole anti shutdown movement and goes to all the protests. He sees a bigger pattern of something here.

I am just hoping the riots and looting dont start where I live. There have been rumors but nothing real. I just went to the mall. They have a few stores boarded up but everything is still quiet. So much insanity right now with the bullshit virus hysteria and this.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old May 29th, 2020 #49
bedford

[QUOTE=The Barrenness;2302413]I am about 20 minutes from both St Paul and Minneapolis. My boyfriend lives in Minneapolis and some stores on his block were looted last night. He has had his guns loaded and ready to go in case anything goes down. He is much more concerned with the government response at this time than the niggers, even though the response so far has been nothing. He has gotten heavily involved in the whole anti shutdown movement and goes to all the protests. He sees a bigger pattern of something here.

I am just hoping the riots and looting dont start where I live. There have been rumors but nothing real. I just went to the mall. They have a few stores boarded up but everything is still quiet. So much insanity right now with the bullshit virus hysteria and this.[/QUOTE
Than
What do you think of Ilhan Omar? Why did so many white people in Minnesota vote for her? What do you think of the way she has handled the riots?

Old May 29th, 2020 #50
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

There are lots of far left idiots in Minneapolis, that is the simple answer for why she has support. About the only thing I like about her is that she does piss off jews at times when she makes certain comments about Israel. She doesnt back down or apologize either. As for her response to the riots, I havent heard much from her. It is mostly just the goofy little jew boy mayor and our worthless governor that speak and do nothing.

Old May 29th, 2020 #51
Ray Allan

Frankly, I hope the "authorities" in Mini-Mogadishu continue to do nothing and let everything burn down. What the fuck will it take to wake Whites up, anyway? Drumpf has threatened to come in there with federal green niggers if the local government and kike mayor do nothing, but I think Drumpf is simply being a blowhard as usual to sound tough for his re-election chances.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 29th, 2020 #52
Logan Carter

It was only a matter of time. The niggered race chimps out when they don't get their way.

Old May 29th, 2020 #53
Dawn Cannon

@ 2:30 What social equity is about, it's about impoverishing huge portions of the population and bringing down the developed nations. Everything that we are looking at now is destined to collapse our economies. It's a totalitarian state, being developed right now, all over the world.

Old May 29th, 2020 #54
bedford

It seems like the governor could have sent in the National Guard say Tuesday night when the crowd started to get out of hand. That may have controlled them and prevented a lot of damage.
That is very scary to have a police precinct in a major city be burned and overrun. I just hope that all police precincts in America have learned to never let this happen again. What if a lot of people in one of those burned buildings had been killed?
Stay safe and I feel bad for all the people who have lost their jobs due to the businesses being destroyed. I think one of a politicians first responsibilities is ensuring public safety and these politicians failed to do that.

Old May 29th, 2020 #55
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
That’s a cop. Why is he using an umbrella?

Old May 29th, 2020 #56
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post
That’s a cop. Why is he using an umbrella?
Agent provocateur, chillingly professional.

Somehow it puts me in mind of when the shit started in Jewkraine, and those four or five professional killers just glided through the crowds, dealing cold death as they went, and thus neatly starting the ZOG takeover. It was amazing that someone captured that on film.

These days of course, EVERYONE has a camera.

Where have all the white liberal BLM activists come from who are aiding and goading the blacks, anyone know anything more since Garett and Stronza posts? There is quite an army of them. Some of them are too fat to be antifa.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; May 29th, 2020 at 04:37 PM.

Old May 29th, 2020 #57
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The umbrella guy video was really weird. The video was creepy almost.

Old May 29th, 2020 #58
Susan

Default City of Atlanta Nigs getting cranked up 6 pm

I'm listening to wsb radio. Apparently, the rally/protest that started at 4:00 has now turned confrontational.

They are saying on the radio, since I don't have cable tv or watch tv, that the rally was peaceful for an hour and a half, but there are now several groups of blacks (I guess) facing a line of cop cars at either end. They are saying the pigs have riot gear and are now bringing in riot vehicles. Don't know exactly what they are from the description by the stupid media on wsb.

It looks like it may be a rough night down there. The pigs have already used pepper spray on some of the nigs. In past events, there have been an element of nigs who get more confrontational and violent.

Nigs gonna chimp...no matter what. I saw on the internet where they have charged the killer pig with 3rd degree murder and the nigs aren't happy about that of course.

My guess is it will be violent Friday nights everywhere. Starr, I hope you stay away from the niggers. Get in your car and leave the city if you have to.

Old May 29th, 2020 #59
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Just gonna leave this follow-up video here. Not even gonna comment that the whole riot was staged.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...tm_name=iossmf

Old May 29th, 2020 #60
Susan

Default Downtown city of Atlanta 7 pm

Amazingly enough, just now on the radio the lesbian police chief has basically just given the nigs carte blanche to do whatever they want.

She just said she understands their anger and knows the crowd is angry and wants to express that anger. She also said what happened in Minneapolis was terrible and the DA made it even worse (by charging the pig with 3rd degree murder instead of 1st degree murder).

Right before she said this, the police were moving in toward the crowd with swat cars, as well as paddy wagons, and trying to get the people off the street.

So, the lesbian chief contradicted the actions of her own officers. She said there is no curfew and she hopes they will not have to arrest a lot of people.

The nigs have been throwing water bottles at the swat vehicles but nothing else. I predict that after dark, things will go sideways. In the past, the crowds have moved around downtown, destroying some businesses, and eventually moved out onto I-85 and blocked traffic.

My prediction is the lesbian chief thinks she will be able to control things--she is walking around down there now--but after dark the nigs will chimp.

Thread