Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2013 #3781
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Begging Bowl Video Improvements (TFW)

They should have done a stroll thru the barn and the watering trough where Steele and Fairfax discussed running Cyndi off the road. It would have been neat to show the train going by which left its whistle on the recordings. A shot of the massive barn big enough to do an indoor rodeo would have been good as well. How about showing the 8,000 ounce silver stash? I want to see the backhoe that Steele threatened to bury Fairfax with if he didn't get Cyndi killed. This video director needed some imagination.

Old August 17th, 2013 #3782
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele's Local Kill List

At 0:34:48 is an interesting video interview of Fairfax by the FBI. It was done about the time of his arrest. The pipe bomb had just been discovered on Cyndi's truck and Fairfax was starting to come clean. He claimed that Steele told him about wanting to kill about 12 people including Jim Michaud, Frank Linscott and his neighbors. Michaud is present on the right side of the video and one of his legs can be seen. He is a retired local judge and served as Fairfax's lawyer during this mess. I misheard the second name as Franklin Scott and could not find him.

Frank Linscot is age 70 and operates a sand and gravel business in the local area. I was able to find his phone number and just got off the phone with him. He tells me that he knew about this interview and that the FBI visited him about it. He admitted to having disputes with Steele but did not want to talk about them. He told me that he had work to do and had no time to chat. This is another case where Fairfax seems to have been shown to have been telling the truth.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 17th, 2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: typo

Old August 20th, 2013 #3783
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Next Pages of Love Letter (TFW)

Here is the photo of the next two pages of Steele's 26 page love letter to Tatyana from his jail cell.

http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...l/proexcer.pdf
page 114

Steele likens Tatyana to a movie star. It must be a little like John Hinckley thinking about Jodie Foster. If he can smell her all the way from the Ukraine, she must have quite an aroma.

John_Hinkley John_Hinkley

Quote:
Steele is convinced that Tatyana is dreaming about him. He is going to smother her with kisses.

Quote:

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 21st, 2013 at 01:32 PM. Reason: typo

Old August 23rd, 2013 #3784
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile More Steamy Love Letters from Jail

Here is the photo of the next two pages of Steele's 26 page love letter to Tatyana from his jail cell. Let the Steele cheerleaders comment on how they prove that he is sane.

page 113

Steele is sooo impressed that Tatyana is not interested in knowing how much money he had! This must have been a refreshing change from his self professed gold digging wife. He wants to give Tatyana a kiss on her cheek. How romantic!

Quote:
Steele wants to know what Tatyana smells like. If he gets out on bond, the first thing that he will do is contact her. He must have talked to her by Skype just before he was arrested. They must have used a translator which must cost at least $20 per hour.

Quote:

Old August 25th, 2013 #3785
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Rex Speaks Out

At 2:16:30 Rex had a telling quote.

Quote:
"My father WAS a very firm person. He had a very strong sense of idealism."
Note that he uses the past tense as though he no longer has a father. He didn't say anything about his failing to get Tatyana's address for his father so that he could write her from his jail cell.

There is not a word by Rex about visiting his father in the last 21 months as well as none about any correspondence or phone calls. This tends to confirm my guess that Steele has had NO CONTACT with ANY of his family since he was moved to Victorville prison. I say that he has been totally abandoned by his family who is using him as a cash cow.

Rex claims that his mother supposedly bought roses on Valentine's Day for his father. How touching. Steele also wanted Fairfax to make sure that he didn't turn Cyndi into a paraplegic. Who says that he's not a romantic guy?

Quote:

Steele: You know I was watching something on TV, a guy's wife got into an auto accident, she was turned into a paraplegic and he was left to take care of her the rest of her life with the kid kinda pitying him that he was, that he's the one who had to do it. And I thought to myself that'd be awful. You know, 'cause if I abandoned her at that point my kids would hate me forever, you know, I couldn't do that. I mean, this could actually become a much worse situation than it currently is. Do not, do not leave me like that.

Fairfax: Okay. No, I'll make sure. Don't worry this is what I get (UI) if that happens there won't be nothing left.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 26th, 2013 at 08:49 AM. Reason: added quote

Old August 26th, 2013 #3786
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Kelsey Speaks Out

Kelsey is a real Valley Girl at 2:14:00 on the begging bowl video. She bases her relationship with her 'significant other' on her parents relationship. She understands the language of political correctness. Kelsey assures us that her parents couldn't keep their eyes off each other. Here is what her father thought of her mother in this letter to Tatyana written before he was arrested. This letter is undisputed.

Quote:
http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day4.pdf

4-820-16

"I'm only here for one thing, to find my second half, a girl I cannot live without. I will settle for nothing less than pure and complete love this time. I settled for less once before and now know better. It was good. It lasted a long time and produced the greatest children in the world, but I deserve more. I will not have another American woman. Never again."
I would have liked to heard more about Kelsey sending her father Russian books in the Spokane jail. He wanted to be able to write Tatyana without going thru translators. Kelsey came to his rescue.

Kelsey doesn't say a word about letters to her father or why she hasn't visited him in prison. This confirms my suspicions that Steele has been totally abandoned by his family and that they are using him as a cash cow.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 29th, 2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: typo

Old September 17th, 2013 #3787
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile But for What You Make of Me

Here are the photos of the next two pages of Steele's 26 page love letter to Tatyana from his jail cell. Let the Steele cheerleaders comment on how they prove that he is sane. Steele has been in jail for 18 days without a computer.

page 115

Steele is quoting poetry to Tatyana. The Russian translator must have had problems getting it to rhyme. Who'd a thunk it? Rex still hasn't found Tatyana's address and Steele is desperate.

Steele is no longer playing hard to get. He is too easy for his own good. He is not worried anymore about setting the hook.

Old September 24th, 2013 #3788
John Liberty

Guess those FBI guys might have fooled Edgar after all, posing as a Ukranian temptress is pretty easy online. One thing most of us were not fooled about, that was D P working undercover for the same crew, Don, never pick Las Vegas as your home city, everyone knows that is heebville. Henderson was right next door, or even Boulder City.

Old September 24th, 2013 #3789
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
Guess those FBI guys might have fooled Edgar after all, posing as a Ukranian temptress is pretty easy online. One thing most of us were not fooled about, that was D P working undercover for the same crew, Don, never pick Las Vegas as your home city, everyone knows that is heebville. Henderson was right next door, or even Boulder City.
I doubt that Don Pauly is working for the government. Somebody working for the government would be more likely to say things calculated to evoke wholehearted agreement from people like you, to develop your confidence. The really suspect characters genuflect over the Steele case, because it's a cheap and easy way to get the likes of you on their side.

Old September 24th, 2013 #3790
John Liberty

And now his alter ego shows up right on schedule to defend him. Whether or not he was working for the government may not be readily acertainable, but the fact that he was working to support their view is readily apparent. The proof of his zealous effort is in this thread, as is yours.

Old September 24th, 2013 #3791
Hadding

Quote:
And now his alter ego shows up right on schedule to defend him. Whether or not he was working for the government may not be readily acertainable, but the fact that he was working to support their view is readily apparent. The proof of his zealous effort is in this thread, as is yours.
Yes that's right. We are a tag-team sent by the Illuminati to try to confuse John Liberty.

How long has it been since I posted anything on this thread?

It seems that the last time before today was 14 July. The time before that was 29 April.

Yep, I am just totally obsessed with this thread.

Last edited by Hadding; September 24th, 2013 at 10:16 AM.

Old September 25th, 2013 #3792
John Liberty

"How long has it been since I posted anything"

I don't know how your Megaphone system works, but you sure popped up like clockwork.

Old September 25th, 2013 #3793
Hadding

Quote:
"How long has it been since I posted anything"

I don't know how your Megaphone system works, but you sure popped up like clockwork.
I don't know if you were aware of this, but VNN Forum has a feature on it called "Subscribed Threads." When you've posted on a thread once, it notifies you of any further activity there. So far as I know it's not part of the Zionist-Jew MEGAPHONE system.

Old September 25th, 2013 #3794
Katy

Quote:
I'm afraid we don't need the government's help in creating conflict and division in our ranks -- we do this all by ourselves (of which the daily infighting testifies). Yes, each time we quarrel we are helping the government.

It breaks my heart to see you brethren devour one another. I would like to suggest a stronger chain of command that instills discipline in our ranks, facilitates conflict resolution between members by addressing any grievances they may harbor against one another, and externalizes the internal hostility we are struggling with.

I would like to see this forum evolve into a civilized and hospitable haven of refuge away from the stresses of a hostile anti-white establishment -- not devolve into a gun-slinger and saloon-brawl riddled Wild West forum of sorts.

I apologize if this sounds reprimanding (it goes against every bone in my body to compete with men and put them in their places) but I couldn't find any politer way to articulate this obvious issue we are struggling with.

Thanks for hearing me out brethren.

Katy.

Old October 7th, 2013 #3795
April

I am only posting here right now because I believe this is really important information.

I have been writing to Jake Laskey for a very long time, I have known him for a decade. He was just transferred to the same prison, Adelento, where Steele is being held.

He reported that Steele had surgery and is in a wheelchair .

Why has this not been reported by the Steele camp? If they were going to bother to whine about the water why not mention a little thing like he has had surgery and is no longer capable of walking????? Why are we only now getting this info from a fellow prisoner?
I would think that the family would be sure to tell that important piece of info....

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old October 7th, 2013 #3796
M. Gerard

Whining about the water got them nowhere with anybody. Maybe the family is burned out.

Old October 7th, 2013 #3797
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
He reported that Steele had surgery and is in a wheelchair .
Poor fellow. I hope it's not true.

Old December 4th, 2013 #3798
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Alleged relationships...

[IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\J\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif[/IMG]3 Minutes Ago
Mr A.Anderson
Pussy-Bünd SGT at Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez
PS: I will say that claim that Anderson posted here, was posted on SF by banned member of VNN Donald Pauly, who has a long track record of such posts. I wonder why Anderson would neglect to mention it was Pauly who posted it - he knows it was him, the two men are friends IRL from what I gather from Anderson's posts. Mr. A., why not mention it was Pauly who posted it? Pauly is a bit like the boy who cried wolf - it's hard to take what he says at face value.

One of the reasons is specifically stated "Not sure what to make of it." when I posted it.

I make it a point when quoting from another WN board to no longer include the person's screen name, or include a link to the post after the Mrs' departure for doing so (unless it was something that Craig himself posted, and then I'll just attribute it to Craig, without a link).

It's just that simple.

Yes, that was a post by Pauly, no-one asked and if they did, I wouldn't try to hide the fact. It's not a conspiracy or anything of the like.

One question, if everything is on the up and up (not saying it isn't, but supposedly Deborah herself questions it), I wonder why he was banned from that other place since that is where his involvement began? That's the part that I found interesting.

Anyways, I'm out for a couple days.

Old December 24th, 2013 #3799
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Holiday Greetings, Victorville Visitation campaign

To all who subscribe to ConspiracyPenPal (and related) mail lists, a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours. This brief note provides an update to Mr. Steele's legal battle. Other updates can be found on the [www.free-edgar-steele.com] web site.

The most recent posting at the FES web site is Mrs. Steele's effort to gain visitation with her long-isolated husband, at the Victorville, CA prison facility. Here's an introductory paragraph:

Please Help Ed to Get Two Christmas & New Year Wishes
Prison life is tough. Holidays are even tougher. And tougher yet is when the one family member Ed wants to see most, his wife Cyndi, is denied visitation. Ed has been in the Victorville, California prison facility run by the US Government for almost two years. Before that, and for eighteen months, he was in several different detention facilities, but Cyndi was severely restricted and was only allowed to see her husband a few times.

Read the full text at: [Visitation plea for Cyndi Steele]

Thank you for your concern, well-wishes, and for staying abreast of Mr. Steele's case.

from the Ed Steele email list

Old April 27th, 2014 #3800
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Edgar Steee - jailhouse interview, comments on Glenn Miller

The following interview with political prisoner Edgar J. Steele was carried out under very primitive conditions at the Victorville fortress prison in California, where Steele has been sent to die. After some thought, I think it is probably best that the identity of the fellow inmate who interviewed Steele not be disclosed in order to provide at least some cover against retaliation by both men’s captors. – HAC

Q. What were you accused and convicted of?

Steele: Murder for hire. My wife, they claim, was to be the victim.

Q. How much time did you get?

Steele: 50 years.

Q. How many years now have you been locked up?

Steele: Four years.

Q. Have you had any trouble inside?

Steele: Not sure what you mean entirely by troubles, but I’ve had many. I’ve not yet been raped, badly beaten, or killed, though.

Q. Is there anyone, a group or gang, who’s looking out for you?

Steele: Well, Skinheads and members of ARM, which is the Aryan Resistance Movement. Great guys there.

Q. What are you doing to occupy your time?

Steele: Reading, sleeping, and hating.

Q. Are you having issues with your mail?

Steele: Yes. The majority of it simply goes missing. I only receive a small percentage of the letters that are apparently sent to me. The rest just disappears.

Q. Are you and your wife still together?

Steele: Absolutely! She is my rock.

Q. So your wife doesn’t believe the government’s story. Can your wife visit you?

Steele: Of course she doesn’t believe them. No. They won’t allow it.

[There are then a few questions regarding the judge and prosecutor in Steele’s case, which are redacted due to the Bill White Precedent.

This is a bizarre legal ruling which was apparently instituted in order to shield federal judges, United States Attorneys, FBI agents, and others among the dictator’s servants in the judiciary from any public criticism of their rulings or job performance, and make sure that all us pale peasants remain humble and respectful in their exalted presence.

A Jewish judge ruled that Bill White had “an inherently criminal and violent audience”—rather like you guys reading this—and that any time he named someone on the internet, that automatically constituted a threat. This created a special category or underclass of American citizen—all of us mysteriously of the same pigmentation—who are effectively no longer covered by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, and who may now be arrested, tortured, prosecuted, and imprisoned as Bill White has suffered, for the heinous offense of offering any criticism, by name, of ostensibly public officials.

The Bill White Precedent has also removed the previous “reasonable man” standard for what constitutes a threat, replacing it with any speech which causes someone to “feel apprehension or in fear of their lives.” In other words, for Whiteboys like Bill White and Edgar Steele and thee and me, a legal threat is now completely subjective, rather than held to any objective standard or burden of proof by the prosecution. "Dat wicked man done scairt me, he tawk so mean," is now enough to send someone like Bill White to prison for many years – HAC]

Q. Who is Larry Fairfax and how did you meet him?

[So far, the Bill White Precedent seems intended only to protect judges, U.S. Attorneys, and federal law enforcement from uncomfortable or unwelcome criticism or public discussion of their behavior, although the horrendous Roger Shuler case in Alabama seems to have extended that special protection from the First Amendment to politicians as well. Larry Fairfax is a mere informer and a Whiteboy himself, so I am going to take a chance that he is not immunized against the First Amendment. – HAC]

Steele: My accuser. Formerly our handyman for over ten years. Called him from his display ad in the local throwaway paper.

Q. Fairfax planted a real bomb on your wife’s car, yet was wearing a wire. Informants are allowed to manufacture and plant real bombs?

Steele: Apparently. How else could they paste a bomb on me, after all?

Q. At trial you weren’t allowed to call two internationally accepted audio experts as defense witnesses. If you had been allowed to call them, what would have been revealed and would your trial have gone differently?

Steele: Both experts would have testified to over 350 anomalies in the two recordings, pointing to edits, splices, deletions, etc. One expert would have testified that it wasn’t even my voice, but another person’s morphed to sound like mine. Different verdict? Of course.

Q. Do you still have appeals or a re-trial coming up?

Steele: I was screwed by my appellate lawyer even worse than by my trial lawyer. I have only one appeal available now.

Q. You represented Aryan Nations Pastor Richard Butler in a civil trial against the Southern Poverty Law Center. Going up against Morris Dees, what did you think about him and what kind of person is he?

Steele: Dees is a scumbag, a cheat and a liar. The single most unethical lawyer against whom I ever tried a case.

Q. You were also friends with Dr. William Pierce, whose organization, the National Alliance, was at one time the biggest White Nationalist organization in the U.S. What do you think about the NA now, seeing what it’s become, and does it upset you?

Steele: It is a tragedy of the first order. Yes, very much so, especially since I invested so much effort in trying to persuade Erich Gliebe and others on how to save it, especially Pierce’s library.

Q. The AN and the NA are now pretty much non-entities. The Movement has a problem with organizations being here today and gone tomorrow. What must be done for a White Nationalist organization to stick around and be successful?

Steele: Be well enough organized to survive the loss of charismatic founders. It is the job of the founder to ensure this. It is a founder’s ego that prevents it. Also, we must re-think what we believe and why.

Q. In your mind, which racial philosophers should our Movement lean toward and why?

Steele: Racial? That is unimportant. It will sort itself out just as it always has. I like the group-entity thinking of so many, like Yockey…Christ, Buddha, and Lao Tzu spoke truthfully to us in past ages, but while there are lots of voices today with pieces of the answer, there is not one single major voice speaking out.

Q. You wrote Defensive Racism covering racial and genetic differences, IQ, the New World Order conspiracy, a coming economic collapse, and gave a vision of a New America with other parts of the U.S. being cut up into ethnostates for others. Your book is clearly a call for White separatism, and you don’t advocate a violent revolution. Do you think there’s a chance to change America by legal means, still?

Steele: Only if we await other nations to impose it on America, which they will do in the fullness of time, if necessary, or if we await the coming of collapse. There is no chance of changing America otherwise, certainly not legally.

Q. Have you changed your views now toward a violent revolution?

Steele: Of course not. It is against the law to advocate violent revolution, after all.

Q. Do you advocate for our Homeland being created in the Pacific Northwest?

Steele: Only partially. When the time comes, we will need a lot more living space, the bulk of what we today call America, in fact.

Q. Northwest Front’s White Book views you as a hero and a martyr who was set up by ZOG. Do you back Northwest Front’s program?

Steele: I greatly appreciate their support especially. Covington is doing great things.

Q. I can’t help but notice in Chapter Seven of your book, you discuss the symbol of the middle-aged man throwing away his family to chase younger women. I must point out that at trial you were accused of chasing younger Ukrainian women and that was the dictatorship’s alleged motive for your so-called crime. What was the real story about the Ukrainian women and what were you working on?

Steele: That was actually about the fifth “motive” the dictatorship came up with, and it would have been laughed out of court if the judge, the United States Attorney, and my own lawyer had not teamed up to railroad me into prison out of political motivations of their own. Look—I was 65 at the time, and I was accused of pursuing a girl young enough to be my great-granddaughter! Yeah, right. Hell, with my heart in the shape it's in, the sex alone would have killed me the first night! My wife and I both were working on the research for a book I was writing on human trafficking and cyber-prostitution in Eastern Europe. Cyndi knew all about the girls I was stringing along and read a good deal of my correspondence with them.

Q. Do you have other books coming out?

Steele: I have a couple in very rough draft form. I have several others partially written, or at least in detailed outline. Several other concepts, too. I need a typing machine at least, and extensive secretarial help, so I can’t while I am in here.

Q. How can people get hold of Defensive Racism?

Steele: I think stocks are pretty much gone, but you can e-mail Cyndi at [email protected] [e-mail address uncertain, only partly legible] or also [email protected] to ask if any are left.

Q. You’re still listed on the board of contributing editors in the Barnes Review. Do you get the Barnes Review or American Free Press, and are you in contact with Willis Carto?

Steele: I am in contact with practically nobody in the Movement outside of guys like yourself, and you are phenomenally informed. I have tried and tried, but I have not been allowed to receive American Free Press or the Barnes Review, which people have told me they subscribed me to. Maybe someone can help me out to get it?

Q. What do you think about Vladimir Putin?

Steele: I think Putin would make a great American President.

Q. Hillary Clinton has called Putin “the new Hitler” and the media vilifies this great populist. What do you think about Putin’s new anti-homosexual law and Russian Nationalism?

Steele: I am against national/social do/don’t laws, but I love nationalism of all flavors. States, provinces, etc.—that is the place for social engineering if it really must be done. That way, every citizen has a place in a nation where he or she can be comfortable. For example, “same-sex” marriage should go where it deserves to be: at the state level and exclusively decided by Church authorities. If a church says I can marry my cat, I should get an exemption for him on my tax return, no questions asked.

Q. Russia has now reclaimed the Crimea. What do you think Putin should do next with the Ukraine?

Steele: I think Putin should shut up, sit down, pull all Russian troops out of the Ukraine and transfer Russia’s major seaports to its own Black Sea coast, just east of Crimea, then evacuate Crimea as well. Self-determination always should be a state’s right. Russia has had about 100,000 troops, especially naval, in the Crimea since before Khruschev realigned geography along more sensible lines by making Crimea a semi-autonomous province of Ukraine—Russia’s province of Ukraine, by the way. The Ukrainians picked that fight when they parked a tank outside the entrance to Russia’s main base in Crimea. Putin, all along, has done just what he has said about protecting ethnic Russians in Crimea. However, now he is being an unjustifiable opportunist by annexing Crimea, just as I now expect he will do east and south of the river Dnieper, thereby bisecting Ukraine. NATO should prevent that or else dissolve itself. I oppose imperialism of all flavors, especially American imperialism.

Q. Would you say that Russia is becoming a White Homeland?

Steele: Yes. Russia is the future of White Nationalism. Edgar Cayce foresaw this nearly 100 years ago. I wish I lived in Russia. Ten years ago I actually had my wife talked into moving there, or Belarus or Ukraine. I deeply regret not having done so. It’s ironic that America is now the land of GULAG and Russia is the land of freedom. Solzhenitsyn must be laughing in his grave.

Q. Have you read Bill White’s books, Centuries of Revolution and his new one, Tradition of the Mother?

Steele: No, I don’t get out much these days, but would love to receive a copy of the book.

Q. Bill White has been accused of committing many different illegal acts, yet has beaten charges, been released, re-indicted, sentenced, and then charged for other offenses mainly on First Amendment issues. Like Matt Hale, Bill White, Chester Doles, Shaun Walker, myself, and others, someone doesn’t want us out on the streets. Who do you think is behind your false imprisonment and why?

Steele: You get one guess there. Hint: rhymes with “news.” It’s because I am politically incorrect with a loud voice that was beginning to be heard.

Q. Is there anything you would like to tell Bill White?

Steele: Get out of America at the very first opportunity.

Q. Years ago you spoke out against White Nationalist leaders who wanted the Movement to accept Frazier Glenn Miller back into the fold. Glenn had been in Witness Protection for many years because he testified against Order members at the Fort Smith Sedition trial as well as against Pastor Richard Butler, Pastor Robert Miles, Louis Beam, and also against Douglas Sheets at the Shelby, N.C. homo bookstore murder trial in 1989. He wrote A White Man Speaks Out and gave excuses to justify his testimony and deal. On April 13, Glenn made the news for killing three people at a Jewish Community Center, yet the victims weren’t Jewish. What was your first impression when you heard that a 73-year-old Glenn Miller went on this rampage and why do you think he did it?

Steele: Yes, I did. Then he began to openly praise and support my efforts, causing me to sit down and re-think the whole concept of vengeance. Even so, I admire the Order members, Richard Butler, Louis Beam, William Pierce, and so many others that he has maligned in the past. I don’t like him for that, but he has never attacked me, which probably should make no difference, but it does.

Harold Covington and I had some pretty spirited differences until I was arrested, [Ed once threatened to “crush me like a bug,” internet-wise. – HAC] but he has had my back ever since that day, thereby demonstrating what White solidarity should be. I am proud to call Harold a friend and we, including me, should take a lesson from that. After all, I know Christ would accept Glenn without even thinking—how can I possibly deem myself better suited to refuse to forgive others?

Why did Glenn do it? Just speculating, but I guess he saw himself at the end of the line, but wanting to do something else. It is the height of irony that the only people he killed at those two Jewish centers were all Christian. We could all take a lesson from Miller’s final act, too.

Q. Could Miller have been a Manchurian Candidate?

Steele: Maybe. Probably not. Just seems like this is just another pathetic Von Brunn-like empty, useless, counter-productive effort.

[to be continued]

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/

Tags
edgar steele

Thread