VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 16th, 2018 #1
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Default 'A Good Christian family' 13 emaciated children found shackled to beds in squalid home

Quote:
California authorities say they have rescued more than a dozen starving, filthy young people who were chained inside their parents’ home in Perris.

One of the captives, a 17-year-old girl, escaped over the weekend and notified the Riverside Sheriff’s Department that her siblings “were being held captive inside the residence by her parents,” some of them “bound with chains and padlocks,” the Sheriff’s Department said.

Initially, officials believed the “slightly emaciated” teenager was only 10 years old. They confronted a horrific scene at her home, according to a press release.

“Further investigation revealed several children shackled to their beds with chains and padlocks in dark and foul-smelling surroundings, but the parents were unable to immediately provide a logical reason why their children were restrained in that manner,” the department said.

“The victims appeared to be malnourished and very dirty,” the department said.

Not all of them were children: of the 13 victims, seven were between the age of 18 and 29, much to the shock of the Sheriff's Department.

After interviewing both parents — identified as 57-year old David Allen Turpin and 49-year old Louise Anna Turpin — authorities arrested them on torture and child endangerment charges, setting bail at $9m (£6.5m) apiece.

"The kids didn't come out very often," neighbours told NBC Los Angeles. None knew exactly how many children were in the house.

Another, who saw the couple being arrested, said the children "were very, very pale-skinned, almost like they've never seen the sun."

The children's grandparents said that they had not seen the family for four or five years.

James and Betty Turpin told ABC they were considered a good Christian family in their community and that "God called on them" to have so many children.

California records indicate that a David Turpin received state approval to open a private school, the Sandcastle Day School, which reportedly operated from the family home according to CNN. A representative for the California Department of Education did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8161036.html
-----------------

More of those 'christian morals' we atheists lack.

Old January 16th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post

-----------------

More of those 'christian morals' we atheists lack.
I could give Biblical reasons why they are not Christian: however, I won't get into a theological debate.

As a retired medical professional, either they had auditory hallucinations or they are being untruthful. Read, they are lying trying to get an insanity defense.

14/88

Erik

Old January 16th, 2018 #3
Tony Boone

Nothing "Christian" about this couple and what they did to these children.
There is another image of them and one can clearly see the evil in their eyes.

Just because someone characterizes them as "Christian" doesn't make it so. Of all people those of you here should know that. I think you do but just want to get a dig in.

Old January 16th, 2018 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

As an Atheist, I will say: they didn't abuse their children because they are Christians.

They abused their children because they are crazy.

Just like anyone who does anything: the buck stops with them.

People can be involved in any religion, or no religion at all, and it tells you nothing about them whatsoever.

Their behavior tells you something about them. And people hide behind things, playing moral, for the very purpose of doing terrible things. It's why you don't blindly trust someone because they slap the label 'White Nationalist' on themselves, or 'Christian', and you don't blindy trust an Atheist because you are one too.

Many Christian parents might have thought it was fine to send their kids to the good Turpin house, cuz they are of the same belief.

Not good. You look logically at what the person is all about, 'what do I know about these people that is valid?'

They were clearly into appearances, but what were they really about as people? Surface doesn't matter.

In looking at this vid, I would say 'there's something wrong here', and it's especially creepy now given how bad what was happening to them really was.

^^Craig saw this earlier on 4chan.

I say send them to the gallows...but better: let the kiddos put 'em in the basement, and do what they want for as long as they want.

..And the neighbor who said, 'the kids were skinny, but not regular skinny, emaciated..." That's typical of people who won't do what's right.

Doesn't matter that they 'look nice', he 'works for a huge defense contractor so he must be 'smart'....none of that matters.

They were nuts. Kids were not protected by either the supernatural, nor their neighbors in real time.

Hopefully they can go on an have a good life, they survived because one got away.

One of the kids was a two year old baby. She will be saved cuz of her sister.

Old January 17th, 2018 #5
Stronza

In the first video, which is indeed creepy, the children don't look to be in bad shape. The girls have nice long thick hair, which they would not if they were malnourished. They seem genuinely happy. Now, this video was made 4 years ago. Lots can happen in 4 years.

Old January 17th, 2018 #6
Donncha Dennis

The parents look like freaks in a normal society these people wouldn't be allowed to have kids.

Old January 17th, 2018 #7
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
In the first video, which is indeed creepy, the children don't look to be in bad shape. The girls have nice long thick hair, which they would not if they were malnourished. They seem genuinely happy. Now, this video was made 4 years ago. Lots can happen in 4 years.
The grandparents also lost contact with the grandchildren about four years ago. Something must have happened about 4 years ago which led to this disgusting behavior. They seem to have really lost contact with reality at that time. I don't believe they are insane, but their behavior is certainly evil. This is not Christian behavior. As has already been pointed out, people from any group, any religion, or no religion at all, can do evil.

This reminds me of another case of imprisonment of children by parents, or a parent, as in the case of Josef Fritzl. Hopefully, they weren't sexually abused.

Daughter's cellar hell: locked up for 24 years; raped 3,000 times: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...austria-trial1

Fritzl Case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; January 18th, 2018 at 07:01 PM.

Old January 17th, 2018 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Turpins=Von Trapps + Adams Fambly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
While I agree that it is not the kind of alarming that makes one say 'OMG!', I think it's clear there is something wrong right there. At least in retrospect.

What I mean is: the kids look repeatedly to the mom and dad for cues on how to behave when the 'Elvis' was asking them to sing, dance, and snap their fingers.

Also, they are skinny enough that one wonders if food was used as a discipline tool even back then.

Another thing to notice is the sons all have dad's haircut, and these parents are controlling to the extreme, and ritualistic it would seem. The kids have not got their own identity in most photos, all dressed alike, and alike hairdos. One can read into that what they like, I think it's pretty clear the kids don't have individual identities.

They said the mom's mother died and after that, the kids were not seen outside anymore, that was five or so months ago.

One does not become uber abusive overnight, this progressed, and I guess that event snapped the nuts into terror mode toward those kids.

Selfish people who cannot handle life like adults will take their shit out on someone smaller or unable to defend themselves, always.

Also, the mom's family (the mom's sister I believe it was) was kept from seeing the kids for something like 19 years. The mom's family also has a history of sex abuse, so I think its possible these kids were being sexually abused, since this is part of mom's sicko history and patterns repeat, but that has not been confirmed as part of the abuse.

This is long-term child abuse, just got worse IMO. Lots of people saw lots of things, and said nothing, over such a long period of time, likely.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; January 17th, 2018 at 10:22 AM.

Old January 17th, 2018 #9
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
they didn't abuse their children because they are Christians.
It does seem to be a common theme with these types of incidents though.

But bizarre behaviour is to be expect from adults who worship their imaginary friend.

Old January 18th, 2018 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Speaking of bizarre...

Quote:

But bizarre behaviour is to be expect from adults who worship their imaginary friend.
Looks like this 'good' man with the Eddie Munster hairdo liked to watch the sister in law take a shower.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/us/tur...ews/index.html

".."I thought they were really strict, but I didn't see any abuse," Flores told GMA.
But something very disturbing did happen: Turpin used to watch Flores shower, she said.

"If I went to get in the shower, he would come in while I was in there and watch me. It was like a joke," Flores said. "He never touched me or anything."

But she said she never told anyone about the shower stalking.

"I was young. I was scared. I was in Texas, where I knew nobody," Flores said. "I was treated like one of the kids, kind of, so I had rules. Well now that I'm an adult, and I look back, I see things that I didn't see then."

My guess since that's the case is there was sexual abuse of these children, if so it's even more horrid that nobody said anything re what they saw.

The person in the article is the sister of the mother of the kids, and she is white with red hair, but married a spic with the name Flores.

People in the neighborhood saw the pale kids marching in the night, saw that they looked emaciated level skinny and admitted that's what they thought of it, and yet they didn't care to make sure they were o.k.

Even something in the form of action or concern would make humanity look a little less cucked here.

I saw a woman slap her kid in Target when a shoe she was shoving on her foot didn't fit, and the girl said, 'mom, it doesn't fit' and she slapped her as hard as you would a nigger trying to mug you. Insane. I told the store manager.

I saw niglets left in a burning hot car in front of a music store in Austin, called 911. (Yes, I may have saved niglets, but they were pressed against the window and yelling). Even ghetto lobsters shouldn't be boiled alive.

None of the 'good people' did anything for these White kids but gossip about the things they were observing amongst each other, or so it appears.

Old January 18th, 2018 #11
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Couple accused of abusing their 13 kids believed massive brood was God’s will

The sadistic California couple who kept their 13 malnourished children captive in their squalid suburban home believed that their massive brood came from a higher calling, the victims’ grandparents said.

David and Louise Turpin thought that “God called on them” to pump out so many children, David’s parents, James and Betty Turpin, told ABC News.

Authorities said Monday that the couple habitually abused their own progeny — ages 2 to 29 — by withholding food and keeping them shackled inside their dark and filthy Perris, Calif., home after a 17-year-old daughter escaped the hellhole the day before.

The couple practiced Pentecostal Christianity but they did not have a local church, according to James and Betty.

The evangelical sect puts emphasis on direct, personal experiences with God, and adherents are known to speak in tongues or practice scientifically discredited “faith healing.”

https://nypost.com/2018/01/16/couple...was-gods-will/

Old January 18th, 2018 #12
Ravening Wolf

Prosecutor: Parents who tortured children were 'depraved'

By Amy Taxin - Associated Press - Thursday, January 18, 2018

Quote:
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) — A California couple tortured a dozen of their children for years, starving them to the point that their growth was stunted, chaining them to their beds for months at a time and forbidding them from showering more than once a year or using the toilet, a prosecutor said Thursday.

Some of the 13 children had been isolated so long they did not know what a police officer was.

The victims range in age from 2 to 29. The torture and false imprisonment charges do not include the 2-year-old, who was not malnourished.

The parents were jailed on $12 million bail each after pleading not guilty Thursday at their first court appearance. If convicted of all charges, they could be sentenced to life in prison...

...Punishments included being beaten and choked, Hestrin said.

On Sunday, three children had been shackled to beds, though the parents freed two of them — ages 11 and 14 — when officers knocked on the door, Hestrin said. Deputies found a 22-year-old chained to a bed.

Evidence of human waste on the floor indicated the children were prevented from using the toilet. Sheriff's deputies said the stench in the house was overwhelming.

The children never received dental care, and they had not seen a doctor in more than four years. When the girl who escaped was asked if any pills were in the home, she did not understand what medication was.

The children, who were schooled at home, were rarely seen outside the house, though the parents posted photos of them smiling together at Disneyland and in Las Vegas, where the couple renewed their wedding vows.

In addition to raising them largely in isolation, the parents may have been able to hide the abuse by functioning while other families slept. The children were reared on the graveyard shift, with the family staying up all night and going to bed shortly before dawn, Hestrin said.

While the children were deprived of food, the parents ate well and even taunted the children by putting apple and pumpkin pies on the kitchen counter, but not letting them have any, Hestrin said.

Similarly, the children were not allowed to play with toys, though many were found throughout the house — in their original packaging.

"This is depraved conduct," Hestrin said. "It breaks our hearts."

One of the only things the children were allowed to do was to write in their journals.

Investigators were combing through hundreds of journals found in the home, Hestrin said. They are expected to provide powerful evidence against the parents.
Article: https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAuRFi7?m=en-us

The prosecutor calls this depraved behavior, and that it is. It is also the pathological behavior of mental illness and possibly the controlled behavior of the possessed (yes, by demons).

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; January 18th, 2018 at 07:33 PM.

Old January 19th, 2018 #13
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
behavior of mental illness
What gave it away?

The fact they believe in a magical man that lives in the clouds or that they worship a jewish zombie?

Old January 19th, 2018 #14
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
What gave it away?

The fact they believe in a magical man that lives in the clouds or that they worship a jewish zombie?

You can characterize their Christian beliefs any way you want, even using ridicule, if it somehow makes you feel better. However, their irrational, negligent, and harmful (even illegal) conduct, which negatively impacted their own children for a number of years, is what 'gave it away'.

Old January 19th, 2018 #15
Ironguard1940

Default These two should be praciting their beliefs underground-six feet underground

If I were given the opportunity to save the taxpayers millions by avoiding a trial of these two savages, I would do it in a heartbeat. Two shots to the back of each of these evil beings' heads is all I would need. Everyone here knows how much I hold christinsanity in contempt. However, the larger issue here is that 13 White kids were starved, abused and tortured. Non-chritainsanity adults have done the same thing and I have the same opinion about them as well. It is bad enough that our children are mistreated by nonwhites. When they are tortured by the very ones that are supposed to care for them and love them, that is way past unacceptable.

Old January 19th, 2018 #16
Man of the road

Quote:

That's the same exact argument the cultural-Marxists use to "prove" that the public (((education))) system is better for children. I am not excusing the egregious mistreatment but they certainly had the right idea in regards to having many kids and keeping them out of the grasp of The Beast.

Old January 19th, 2018 #17
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
I am not excusing the egregious mistreatment
Kinda sounds like you are.

Thread