Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 18th, 2018 #1
NotFunny
Banned

Default Am I the only one who notices this?

if you go to any high school athletics they have these dance groups that dance almost like this, not always as bad as this but often quite similar.

they have all these cheer dance places now, why is it always 30 year old niggers who are twirling these middle shool girls around, holding them up by the pussy? i mean, it's in a fucking parade, their parents and all these white adults are watching the fuckign parade and it's all these 30 year old nigger males holding their little 12 year olds up between their legs with their skirts on.

niggers have whites totally hypnotized. This is HYPNOTIC DOMINATION.

all black rappers sing about pimping their underage daughters out , and the videos have hundreds of millions of views by said underagegirls.

I know Jeff Foxworthy did a skit about it one time, his show got cancelled. apparently these things that go on right under everyone's noses don't get accepted into the conscious brain until they are told what to think about it by the jew media and if you do expose it they don't want it 'exposed' or brought to light. they want it going on in secret. that's why every dipshit teen is holding her finger to her mouth you know, they're saying 'shhh, niggers and jews are fucking me

Old January 28th, 2018 #2
Blusnayl

Amazed to live to see the day where the dances high school girls are doing for a school gathering, that their parents are watching, so closely mirrors what a fellow might find the dancers doing at a strip club, the pole aside.

Interesting times we live in, folks. Interesting times.

Thread