Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 24th, 2018 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default How White Guilt Is Killing Our Race

Quote:

While ruminating on this topic, there was this one scene in this movie that kept springing to mind, but couldn’t remember the title. I saw it a few years ago starring Aidan Quinn, this White actor guy who women seemed to dig a lot. It was called “Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee” and I finally found it after looking up Quinn’s movie work.

The movie was part of the big ongoing White Guilt campaign, instigated by the stinking Jews to keep us Whites on the path to racial genocide. Just another movie on how evil Whites treated non-Whites way back during the 19th century.

Christian White America really just didn’t know what to do about Indians on the course of forging this great country — especially since so many fell victim to their crazed scalping over the years. And you really can’t have a modern civilization with roads, trains and fancy shopping malls while others are out there living the wild life. Hippie communes, maybe.

And it’s not like I didn’t appreciate the Indian’s woodland dealy. Oh man, did I. When I was a kid, I read the book “The Light in the Forest” and wanted be an Indian. Hell, men had it damn good in Indian tribes. All they ever did was hunt and fish all day while going around half naked, occasionally tripping out on peyote and howling at the moon. Most had multiple wives, too, who did all the cooking and real labor back in camp. It was fantastic — for us guys, at least. Women should love White civilization — big time.

While ruminating on this topic, there was this one scene in this movie that kept springing to mind, but couldn’t remember the title. I saw it a few years ago starring Aidan Quinn, this White actor guy who women seemed to dig a lot. It was called “Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee” and I finally found it after looking up Quinn’s movie work.

The movie was part of the big ongoing White Guilt campaign, instigated by the stinking Jews to keep us Whites on the path to racial genocide. Just another movie on how evil Whites treated non-Whites way back during the 19th century.

White America really just didn’t know what to do about Indians on the course of forging this great country — especially since so many fell victim to their crazed scalping over the years. And you really can’t have a modern civilization with roads, trains and fancy shopping malls while others are out there living the wild life. Hippie communes, maybe.

And it’s not like I didn’t appreciate the Indian’s woodland dealy. Oh man, did I. When I was a kid, I read the book “The Light in the Forest” and wanted be an Indian. Hell, men had it damn good in Indian tribes. All they ever did was hunt and fish all day while going around half naked, occasionally tripping out on peyote and howling at the moon. Most had multiple wives, too, who did all the cooking and real labor back in camp. It was fantastic — for us guys, at least. Women should love White civilization — big time.

White people fully deserve to speak out in our race’s defense.

The White-haters realize what they are doing. Yes, indeed they do. This is why you got them trying to get us to believe there isn’t any White race to begin with. Totally insane, I know.

They also work to intimidate us with social taboos they’ve promulgated over the years (the PC crap) so we keep our mouths shut — even among ourselves. It’s worked pretty well for them for decades. But now it’s reached the end. White Guilt efforts have panned out because of the Internet, plus (I believe) it’s reached peak saturation point. The boomerang is about to spring!

In desperation they are trying to get us arrested for speaking out. Already, they are working to ruin the lives of any racially awakened Whites.

You can see how they now feel free to openly discriminate against Whites everywhere in the media. White guys are always the butt of jokes in TV commercials. Like that Allstate commercial they’ve been running the heck out of lately where the wife says to the White husband at the fridge “we got money back on our car insurance this year, too bad your gym membership doesn’t do that, too” and pokes him in the flab. He meekly replies “hilarious.”

They have to have someone to laugh about in certain plot lines, so they use White guys. They already got all of us White people too scared to say crap about anything these days.

The husband in that Allstate commercial should have said “shut your fat face, bitch.” Either way, the creeps behind all this White destruction, win. Hell, they are now brainwashing idiot White parents to now believe children should get to choose their own sex — even kids not yet in school!

Folks: We’re now living in White-hating, Jew-created CLOWNWORLD these days.
http://incogman.net/2018/05/how-whit...e/#more-151353

Old May 24th, 2018 #2
Skinhead Zack

Thumbs up

The only truly guilty are the Jews who created the holocaust lie to control us.
In fact, Whites are tricked into believing that they're evil because of their skin color, to be ashamed of their German heritage.

(((They))) blame us for the holocaust, slavery, colonialism, Crusades, all of which no living White person today is responsible for, while the White US soldiers in the Middle East dying for Israel are seen as heroes.

To them, Whites fighting and dying for their race and countries deserve nothing but guilt and hatred. while the Zionist puppet soldiers fighting and dying for them deserve respect and honour.

They promote race-mixing among Whites because White is evil, flood White homelands with niggers and Muslims to kill us, and we're taught not to question their inhuman nature because it is racist to do so.
Yet what they're doing to themselves is they restrict marriages between Jews and non-Jews in their own country, killing Palestinians and Syrians for their selfish racist goal.

The Jews impose White guilt on us to make sure nobody is assuming they're guilty, because Judaism itself is a crime against mankind and is the work of Satan.

I hope the liberals stop sucking ZOG's cock and realize it is okay to be White, it is not wrong to be proud of your race like those of other races do, that the White man is not enemy, the Jew is the real enemy.
Their apologies only make our enemies stronger.

Btw, no White Guilt ever!

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; May 25th, 2018 at 01:08 AM.

Old May 25th, 2018 #3
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Barbara Maureen Roche (née Margolis; born 13 April 1954) is a British Labour Party politician, who was the Member of Parliament (MP) for Hornsey and Wood Green from 1992 until 2005, when she lost the seat, despite having previously enjoyed a majority of over 20,000.[1][2]

Family and education
The daughter of Barnet and Hanna Margolis[3] she was educated at the Jews Free School, Camden Town and Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford where she read Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE).[4] She trained to be a barrister and was called to the bar at the Middle Temple, 1977.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Roche

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Thread