VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 17th, 2003 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Ads portraying White males as wusses or incompetents

Whites in general, but White males in particular, have become our cultural butts, the repository of everything defective, evil, and unkewl. This is driven by and reflected in mass advertising. For probably 25 years, perhaps longer, the default loser in mass advertising has been the White male. This thread will list commercials following this trend. Because it is not a trend, reflecting some designer's whim, it is a strategic hate attack by the jews controlling the media.

Airing in December 2003...

Expedia: white guy about to book surfing lessons, ponders native Hawaiian teaching his girlfriend, decides he better not, as she might fall for him.

Fedex: packages don't arrive in time because irresponsible white kid didn't ship them the way his boss told him.

Budweiser: White guy who wears too much cologne. Offending a Paki cab driver and negress at gym.

"Good Nights" (product, not sure of company): closeup on Aryan-looking kid who wets the bed. No diversity here, just a lone incontinent, somewhat embarrassed white kid.

Citibank: Cool black chick has her identity stolen by white computer geek. One of a series relating to their product fighting identity theft. All the identity thieves are white -- computer geek, ditz girl, redneck.

The flip side is what I call racial syncopation, or the removal of the real nigger, and his replacement with the faux Negro. The real negro is violent, stupid, and dangerous to all around him. The faux 'groid is intellectual, competent, and polite. Blacks depicted in mass commercials are either rappers or cosbies, the generic term for "professional" negroes -- ie, nigs depicted as though they share the mores of upper-middle-class whites.

MacDonald's: Young master jig be dropped off at new school, and it be hard goin', yo, as his locker won't open, gets sprayed by water fountain, etc. But Mom drops by with McD's at lunch, so all is good. "Now he knows why Dad made Mom his wife," he styles. Fact is, marriages among blacks are as unlikely as long hair. Most black kids are bastards, no matter what McDonald's pretends. This commerical is part of new "I'm lovin' it" campaign, pitched principally at nigs, with the few whites depicted acting rappy.

CMT Flameworthy awards ceremony: Kevin Carter, black football player, presents an award. What do blacks have to do with country? Little to nothing. This event was hosted by Pam Anderson. This woman is the essence of Hollywood, which has nothing to do with country. Her hosting is a good example of the truth that today there is no substantial difference between any sector of "entertainment." All products come out of a jewish monolith, based in New York and L.A., with outposts in Nashville and a few other hubs. The cross-pollination represents not fruitful creative interchange but the fact that as no genuine difference in meme and message is allowed, Kid Rock is as good as Hank Williams Jr. is as good as Nelly or 50 Cent.

Old December 17th, 2003 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Alex, great bit. Would look good as an expansion to Televitz. When will copies be available for sale?

Old December 17th, 2003 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Alex, great bit. Would look good as an expansion to Televitz. When will copies be available for sale?
I hope to God in 2004. Since that won't get the job done, let's just say I will do everything in my power to have our first VNN print book out before the end of of 2004.

Old December 17th, 2003 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Hey Alex you know what my black Mammy used to say, "die lawd heps dems dat heps demselves" LOL

Old December 17th, 2003 #5
Colonel-Voltz

You forgot about the banker from Ditech.com commercials and probably a few others. If I manage to remember the rest I'll be sure to post them.

Old December 17th, 2003 #6
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel-Voltz
You forgot about the banker from Ditech.com commercials and probably a few others. If I manage to remember the rest I'll be sure to post them.
Are those the Ditech.com commercials for mortgages etc.? I'm pretty sure that fat dumpy banker is a Jew. Take a look at his face, typical Jewish face and a typical Jewish role.

"Hey White man, let me get you in debt up to your eyeballs..I mean let me give you a loan."

Old April 6th, 2007 #7
High Speed Nazi
Banned

Default Where have all the white people gone?

Gone to niggers, everyone! I have here a lovely print ad with coupons from Colgate with the come on "Give Our Kids a Future to Smile About". There is a color photo of five of our teen age kids, all with big smiles on their faces. Three bright-eyed negresses more or less of the cute little "Tootie" type. One full sized actual negro male - black, not light brown. Even with a big smile on his face, he looks like a cannibal to me. And one runt-sized male of Brad Pitt looks with a very dark sun tan and with his black hair in corn rows hanging down to his collar. Whigger? Post racial? He and the least appealing black girl have their heads together in a cozy couple type pose.

And just saw a Burlington Coat Factory ad with one long haired blonde woman, dark roots, and a bunch of nigs running around shopping like crackheads. At one point the woman poses with a black kid, as if it were her son. The editing is obnoxious MTV style, so it's hard to make out what is what. At the end in a long shot, a black man poses with an apparent med girl, his arm around her, they both smile. You don't get a real good look at her, she might be an octaroon, but she looked white to me. I don't recall seeing any white men in the commercial, but then it was the Burlington Coat Factory which is for nigs, as far as I know.

Old October 26th, 2008 #8
Rad

Default Where'd the white male go?

Anyone notice how in many ads the white male takes the back seat, e.g. is in the background, if he appears at all next to a black and white female?

Subliminal marketing at its worst. I've also noticed this in a few ads for kids.

Old April 18th, 2009 #9
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad View Post
Anyone notice how in many ads the white male takes the back seat, e.g. is in the background, if he appears at all next to a black and white female?

Subliminal marketing at its worst. I've also noticed this in a few ads for kids.
Here's what I noticed about the commercials on Fox News the other day, when O'Reilly was interviewing Karl Rove. The commercials were all negroes, muds, jews and some blonde women walking around in the backgrounds. The adult white males had all been erased. The young white males were clowns.

I jotted down some notes, kind of hard to read them now.

Gillette - clownish white kid putting sculpting wax in his hair.
Accenture ?- Tiger Wood golfing with a blond, blue eyed caddy boy that keeps screwing up.

Aleve - adult black male, ugly but mature, supposedly sympathetic.
Boeing - competant blacks and Asians.
Liberty Mutual - a black male with a car - symbol of power.
Plavix - emphasis on blacks and Asians, a white big nosed doctor, probably Jewish.

Old December 17th, 2003 #10
the Blond beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Whites in general, but White males in particular, have become our cultural butts, the repository of everything defective, evil, and unkewl. This is driven by and reflected in mass advertising. For probably 25 years, perhaps longer, the default loser in mass advertising has been the White male. This thread will list commercials following this trend. Because it is not a trend, reflecting some designer's whim, it is a strategic hate attack by the jews controlling the media.

Airing in December 2003...

Expedia: white guy about to book surfing lessons, ponders native Hawaiian teaching his girlfriend, decides he better not, as she might fall for him.

The surfing instructor was a white guy. The white guy's girlfriend looked more like an ugly jewess than anything. What, with her buldging fish eyes and all.

Last edited by the Blond beast; December 17th, 2003 at 11:11 PM.

Old December 18th, 2003 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Blond beast
The surfing instructor was a white guy. The white guy's girlfriend looked more like an ugly jewess than anything. What, with her buldging fish eyes and all.
I'll look again, and you too. I'm pretty sure that guy was at least half Polynesian. The girl did not look jewish to me.

Old October 10th, 2006 #12
WelshWarrior

Default The Sharpie commercial

A few nights ago, a commercial for the small, portable Sharpie markers aired with what looked like a college dorm bathroom. A nig just put his toothbrush on the shelf when a white kid came in and put his identical brush next to the ape's the white kid smiled at him showing discolored and rotting teeth. As the white kid turned away, the ape grabed his brush and wrote his name on it with the Sharpie. The name was Brian (if I recall correctly).

Obviously a slam on whites because all of us know that it should be the other way around.

Old October 10th, 2006 #13
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

http://www.u-starvin.com/home.html

Kraft macaroni has 2 repellant ads, for their easy mac products both featuring college dorms.

The first one is of some dothead studying with a white girl, and then we hear some growling like someone's stomach. After this happens three times, the girls says 'Don't you need to take care of that?', and the fishlipped dothead says 'yeah'. He grabs some kraft microwave macaroni & cheese easy mac.

Then the shot widens to show some bloated land whale of a white kid sprawled out all over a bean bag chair, with a retarded look on his face, and the dothead puts the cup on his giant stomach.

In another one, a lazy white college student is in his recliner, eating something out of a milk carton. Cereal perhaps? Then, his nigger roommate walks over and asks him what he's eating.

"Cottage cheese," says whitey.

"That's a milk carton... cottage cheese doesn't come in a milk carton."

Cut to a close-up of the white slob, spoon in one hand, and clumps of "cottage cheese" on his sweater. He contemplates the situation and defeatedly nonchalantly sticks the spoon back in the carton.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; October 10th, 2006 at 12:18 PM.

Old November 29th, 2006 #14
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Zeke
http://www.u-starvin.com/home.html

Then the shot widens to show some bloated land whale of a white kid sprawled out all over a bean bag chair, with a retarded look on his face, and the dothead puts the cup on his giant stomach.

I must really be tired. After reading the above paragraph...I started laughing so fuckin' hard I'm CRYING!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old December 10th, 2006 #15
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Default Tilex

TILEX Mold & Mildew Remover

Aired Sunday, December 10, 2006 at approximately 7:15 am on Fox News Channel.

A human and a nigger are in a bathroom, making repairs. Nigger plumber is beneath the sink, down on one knee, focused and hard-working, apparently cleaning up after fixing a problem. Scraggly-looking white guy is sitting on the toilet off to the side, doing nothing but watching. He suddenly makes a suggestion: "You should think about killing the mold in here, big guy."

The diligent nigger stops working, turns and shoots a glare at the white guy. He's clearly peeved that the stupid and lazy white man has interrupted his concentration. Suddenly, the nigger quickly rips the white guy's hairpiece off, revealing almost complete baldness. Nigger turns around, uses the wig to scrub the wall, then turns back around and gives back the now well-soiled rug.

"How's that work for ya... BIG GUY!" the nigger mockingly replies, practically daring the white guy to do something in retaliation.

Camera shifts to white guy's face. The emasculated white guy is looking down at his filthy wig, visibly humiliated and defeated. All he can do is sulk over the ruined hairpiece; there's no way in hell he's going to do anything about it.

Announcer's voice says, "There's a better way to deal with your mold problem: Tilex - The Mold Killer!"

Old October 10th, 2006 #16
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWarrior
A few nights ago, a commercial for the small, portable Sharpie markers aired with what looked like a college dorm bathroom. A nig just put his toothbrush on the shelf when a white kid came in and put his identical brush next to the ape's the white kid smiled at him showing discolored and rotting teeth. As the white kid turned away, the ape grabed his brush and wrote his name on it with the Sharpie. The name was Brian (if I recall correctly).

Obviously a slam on whites because all of us know that it should be the other way around.
Can you imagine the outcry of "RACIST!!!" if the commercial were actually made that way? Same exact commercial, same everything...no way that will happen.

Old December 18th, 2003 #17
Mike in CT

Default But why though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Valid observation; this is one facet of the much larger anti-White tendency that pervades the entire (what is it anyway? How many $ billions per year?) marketing industry. Think about the vast array of images we are exposed to daily. Everything from software to toothpaste is brought to market using images of happy looking, seemingly randomly assembled groups of various races. Only they are most assuredly not randomly assembled. Nig males and asian females in particular predominate; White males are conspicuous by their near absence.

The question is, why? We live, supposedly, in a world that worships money above all else; ours is a capitalistic economy. Accordingly, the cold calculation of enhancing marketability should be the golden rule of the marketing industry. One would think that, since people naturally identify with images of people with backgrounds similar to their own, and Whites still hold a majority of purchasing power, the most profitable tack would be to try to tailor advertising to White people--by depicting mostly White people in ads. But as observed, that's not what happens. Two possibilities then. (1) White people are so jew-nigged and denatured that they actually identify more with images of non-Whites than of their own kind; or (2) the marketing industry is so jew-infested they are willing to sacrifice slightly in marketing efficaciousness in order to advance the jew-nigging already underway.

Old December 18th, 2003 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in CT
The question is, why? We live, supposedly, in a world that worships money above all else; ours is a capitalistic economy. Accordingly, the cold calculation of enhancing marketability should be the golden rule of the marketing industry. One would think that, since people naturally identify with images of people with backgrounds similar to their own, and Whites still hold a majority of purchasing power, the most profitable tack would be to try to tailor advertising to White people--by depicting mostly White people in ads. But as observed, that's not what happens. Two possibilities then. (1) White people are so jew-nigged and denatured that they actually identify more with images of non-Whites than of their own kind; or (2) the marketing industry is so jew-infested they are willing to sacrifice slightly in marketing efficaciousness in order to advance the jew-nigging already underway.
2) is certainly true, although reflected more in movies and tv shows than in ads, i think. jews forego profit to produce agitprop. they admit this. hence they fund "Priests" but not "Passion." but in advertising i think more what you're getting is projected demographics: the future is dark. and people on tv are almost always trying to reach a mass audience. well, we all know the stats, and that is a large part of what's driving them, particularly the low end purveyors, like MacDonald's. The smarter, richer you are, the less likely you are to eat at Macdonald's because you can afford better and healthier food. Niggers tend to be poorer and stupider, and as they make up a larger percentage of the population, they're where McD's must seek share. It's not like McDonald's is going to try to go upscale, like Hyundai did. Not to mention that I'm sure international sales are a large and growing percentage of McD's business, which I'd assume in America is pretty close to flat. Advertisers go after whites more directly and respectfully on the high end - the mutual funds and stuff. Although you'll still get the political correctness, it's about the one sector where ANY respect is shown the older white male. Because he has money and responds to something other than rap noise bullshit.

I'm going to add directly to my initial post, as I come across new ads. And I'll ads ones I see on here too. I haven't seen the Ditech ad.

Old December 18th, 2003 #19
MadScienceType

This one's an oldie ('bout five years or so) but it got me steamed at the time, and I hadn't even "awakened" at that point.

'Twas a Buick or Pontiac ad, if I recall correctly, but the scene was of the all-knowing white soccer mom conversing with one of her peers on the front porch about life, and her husband, I shit you not, is tethered to a lead in the front yard. Suddenly, a minivan of the sort being advertised drones by and the leashed husband takes off after it like a horny cur that's just gotten a whiff of particularly redolent ass-crack. Of course, the leash promptly snaps him back, hard.

The soccer-bitch observing all this remarks to her friend something along the lines of, "They never learn."

I only recall seeing that one once or twice, as it must have been too far outside the envelope at the time. Now, who knows? They should bring it back. It would fit right in these days.

Old December 18th, 2003 #20
Georgie

This is a good topic and it brings to mind the attacks on fathers and especially white fathers. It's always the (white) father that is guilty of something, doesnt know how to keep up with the times, etc. Those older AOL commercials come to mind. Remember the line "So easy, even dad can use it". Not to mention the Lifetime channel which must have some serious jude control in it because all of their movies are about white women being beaten, raped, kidnapped, murdered by white men/fathers.

I suspect that channels which are designed "for women" are actually just used to make White women think White men are all stupid and unfaithful. (Okay why am I saying "I suspect" when that is what their real purpose is for). Just check out one of those channels and youll see the anti-white male agenda that they have.

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread