VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2010 #441
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
WTF do you expect for a lawyer?
Since the practice of law is all about framing arguments within social conventions, I do not expect a lawyer to be a man that speaks from the heart. Selling drums of diesel fuel that's stretched with water, however, is something else. (N.b., the neighbor wasn't sure that Steele was the one who had put the water into the drums.)

Old June 27th, 2010 #442
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
On RFM broadcast, Jim Giles interviewed Steels neighbor:
It seems the feds didn't go after him. Steel’s wife went to the police first.
Could you provide a link to the interview to which you are referring and the time at which the neighbor is interviewed in the recording?

Old June 27th, 2010 #443
OTPTT
Banned

Would someone in Steele's position really think he could do something like that with his profile? One would have to know that the feds would be on him like stink on a cow patty. Would he really risk it all as is alleged?

Old June 27th, 2010 #444
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Exclamation

Quote:
On RFM broadcast, Jim Giles interviewed Steels neighbor:
It seems the feds didn't go after him. Steel’s wife went to the police first.
My first thought on reading your post was: why didn't the MSM break this story?

Now I know why!

Old June 27th, 2010 #445
ZOG CONTROL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Assuming the Ukrainian girlfriend (UGF) is a Internet girlfriend Steele has never met in person.
James Buchanan on "the Ukrainian girlfriend":

Quote:
Update on the Edgar Steele Case

By James Buchanan

...One key piece of circumstantial evidence in the trial will be the state of Edgar Steele’s marriage. One media news story noted that the Steele’s almost got divorced ten years ago, but reconciled. There was another media article referring to a “Ukrainian girlfriend”. In reality, there are several Ukrainian women whom Steele is representing in an immigration case, who were nicknamed “the Ukrainian girlfriends”...
http://www.whitecivilrights.com/?p=3819

Old June 27th, 2010 #446
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
My first thought on reading your post was: why didn't the MSM break this story?

Now I know why!
Why?

[message too short.]

Old June 27th, 2010 #447
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Tintin usually doesn't miss much but he blew it here. This is the most important part of the page. The race traitors who passed for White must have been nervous. I understand that the correct number of turns for a noose is 13. I count eight. This would not be acceptable for hanging lawyers.
You may want to put off on building the hangman's gallows for the time being.

Old June 27th, 2010 #448
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

That makes sense that Steele and his family would have jokingly refereed to the Ukrainian woman as "my/your Ukrainian girlfriends".

And note how the media blatantly misstated Steele from the jail house recording where is said that the teddy bear was for "one of my Ukrainian girlfriends"

Quote:
Edgar Steele explained to his son that government officials were trying to turn Cyndi Steele against her husband, and that they'd intentionally left out a present for his Ukranian girlfriend so that his wife would find it.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/96933099.html

And in the recording it seems that Steele refers to a "case" and in legal case that his "Ukrainian girlfriends" are involved.

Old June 27th, 2010 #449
blueskies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
The important thing that Steele's neighbor said was that Cyndi Steele had for some time been afraid of her husband. He described Steele as a strange man and gave anecdotal evidence that he might also be dishonest.
Neighbor didn't have any positive thing to say about Edgar but got along good with Cindy. If she was afraid of him,then she did go to the police and he was monitor for who knows how long.
And the jail phone conversation, Cyndi wasn’t shocked of his arrest. Instead of saying, ‘honey? what’s going on, why are the feds harassing me, tell me its not true etc”. No, She was stone cold quite she didn't even say his name.

Old June 27th, 2010 #450
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Neighbor didn't have any positive thing to say about Edgar but got along good with Cindy. If she was afraid of him,then she did go to the police and he was monitor for who knows how long.
And the jail phone conversation, Cyndi wasn’t shocked of his arrest. Instead of saying, ‘honey? what’s going on, why are the feds harassing me, tell me its not true etc”. No, She was stone cold quite she didn't even say his name.
The jail house phone conversation that has been make public between Steele and his wife was the second jailhouse phone conversation between them. There had had a least one other about two hours earlier.

Also, the public jailhouse phone conversation is missing the ending.

Old June 27th, 2010 #451
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Updated James Buchanan Article

This updated column from James Buchanan deserves to be posted in full.
========
http://www.whitecivilrights.com/?p=3819

June 26, 2010
Update on the Edgar Steele Case
Filed under: Civil Rights— @ 7:00 am

by James Buchanan

After recovering from a nearly fatal heart condition, Edgar Steele announced that he planned to become more politically active with plans of running for political office. Shortly after that announcement, Steele was arrested and charged with hiring a hitman to kill his wife and his mother-in-law.

The hitman Larry Fairfax is reportedly also the police informant. This is an extremely strange combination, especially when you consider what Fairfax did and how Fairfax was treated. Fairfax actually attached a foot long pipe bomb to Mrs. Steele’s car. Does that sound like something someone working with police would do? Also Fairfax was arrested and charged with attempted murder and placing a bomb.

Note that the police never examined Mrs. Steele’s car for a pipe bomb when Mr. Steele was arrested. Several more days passed until the bomb was discovered when Mrs. Steele took her car to an oil change place. Seems to me that the Feds didn’t especially care if Mrs. Steele was blown up. Perhaps they were counting on that.

Here are some more important details and observations related to this case:

Legal Clients or Girlfriends?

One key piece of circumstantial evidence in the trial will be the state of Edgar Steele’s marriage. One media news story noted that the Steele’s almost got divorced ten years ago, but reconciled. There was another media article referring to a “Ukrainian girlfriend”. In reality, there are several Ukrainian women whom Steele is representing in an immigration case, who were nicknamed “the Ukrainian girlfriends”. Even if a mistress were found, that would only prove Steele was a flawed man, not that he had plans to murder his wife. It seems unlikely that Steele would have a mistress especially after his nearly fatal heart aorta problem in November. (It also seems unlikely that Steele would embark on something as stressful as a murder plot.) I suspect the bomb was actually placed on Mrs. Steele’s car because someone wanted to kill her and/or Edgar Steele. Killing Mrs. Steele would create a suspicion that the marriage really was in bad shape and it would eliminate someone who will likely be a positive witness for Mr. Steele.

Why Kill the Mother-in-Law?

The murder plot claimed that Steele wanted to kill his wife and mother-in-law. This makes absolutely ZERO sense when you think about it. The only reason to say he wanted to kill the mother in law is that it plays into marital stereotypes. They expect Joe Sixpack to think “Look he’s a typical disgruntled husband who doesn’t like his mother-in-law or his wife.” Killing the mother-in-law needlessly complicates the murder plot and would provide no financial benefit since a mother-in-law doesn’t get alimony. (Including the mother-in-law in the murder plot however made the crime an “interstate” crime so the FBI could get involved.)

Voice Changing Software

Not only is it possible to use a computer to mimic someone else’s voice, there is a software package commercially available that will do this, called “AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0″. According to one website “Voice Changer Software Diamond 7.0 is the latest edition in the VOICE CHANGER SOFTWARE series which is dedicated to voice changing and voice manipulating for online and local computer-based programs. Voice Changer Software Diamond can do a wide range of voice changing related tasks for many different purposes, such as voice-over and voice dubbing for audio/video clips, presentations, narrations, voice messages, voice mails, E-greeting cards, etc.; (and) mimic the voice of any person…”

The Mysterious Mr. X

It’s possible that Larry Fairfax is a government informant, who’s framing up Steele with the help of some clever sound technicians, but why is the government apparently leaning on Fairfax, charging him with attempted murder and locking Fairfax up without bail?

If Edgar Steele didn’t hire Larry Fairfax to kill Mrs. Steele, then who did? Could there have been a third person involved, who has been been conveniently erased from the murder plot, whom I’ll call “Mr. X”.

It makes absolutely no sense that Fairfax was the one originally working with the police since an informant is not going to put a bomb on a car. The informant should be getting off with no charges. I suspect that Mr. X originally hired Larry Fairfax to kill one or both of the Steele’s with a massive foot long pipe bomb. Fairfax was financially desperate being over $600k in debt. He could easily fit the bill of a hitman. The bomb originally placed on Mrs. Steele’s car by Fairfax failed to go off so Mr. X decides to switch to “Plan B” which is to betray Fairfax and have him arrested.

Mr. X asked Fairfax to make another pipe bomb after the first one failed to go off (which seems a more reasonable explanation for the two pipe bombs –with only one found on a car). Mr. X then calls up the FBI and turns in Larry Fairfax for plotting to kill Steele’s wife and mother-in-law. The FBI finds a pipe bomb in Fairfax’s possession. A few days later, they find the first pipe bomb, which is nearly identical to the second, still on Mrs. Steele’s car. Mr. X then fabricates audio tapes of Fairfax and Steele (using computer voice synthesizing software) making a bomb plot with all the crazy bizarre twists and turns in it. Mr. X turns those tapes over at the same time Fairfax is arrested. Fairfax is told he can either cooperate or face life in prison so he’s going along with the “official” murder plot hoping that he’ll only get 10 or 20 years in prison instead of life.

I’ve never heard of an informant (like Fairfax) who was supposedly working with police, but who places a real bomb on a car and who is arrested and held without bail.

It’s possible Mr. X works for the FBI or CIA or even MOSSAD. I think this scenario is a lot closer to reality than the “accidental pipe bomb” murder plot, which we’re being told to believe.

Old June 27th, 2010 #452
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Interview with Steele's Neighbor

For the interview with Steele's neighbor go to 1:21:00 http://www.radiofreemississippi.net/...06-27-Hunt.mp3 . Lift your riding boots high to miss the brown wave rolling across the room. Although the neighbor is a Cyndi lover, it is damning. The Man of Steel is in deep shit.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 27th, 2010 at 03:48 PM. Reason: correct link error

Old June 27th, 2010 #453
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Contaminated Diesel Fuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Since the practice of law is all about framing arguments within social conventions, I do not expect a lawyer to be a man that speaks from the heart. Selling drums of diesel fuel that's stretched with water, however, is something else. (N.b., the neighbor wasn't sure that Steele was the one who had put the water into the drums.)
These drums were bought by Steele for the Y2K insanity which didn't happen. It is perfectly normal for them to have moderate water contamination in a cold and humid climate like Idaho. They were likely that way when Steele bought them.

It pains me to go to bat for a lawyer but he is unlikely to have known that they were contaminated when he sold them. That is why they have water drains in fuel tanks.

Old June 27th, 2010 #454
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Corrected Interview Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Where is that famous interview with Steele's neighbor?
My mistake, see http://www.radiofreemississippi.net/...06-27-Hunt.mp3 at 1:21:00.

Old June 27th, 2010 #455
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Wife Did Not Call Cops

There is nothing in the interview with Steele's neighbor that indicates that Cyndi ever called the cops on her husband. The media would have gone bananas if that had happened.

While the neighbor may be right about Steele going to Los Angeles a lot, that may be old information. There is not meaningful charge that Steele was weird. The neighbor may have been the real weird one.

It is strange that the media have not contacted everyone in the Sagle area who knew Steele. Perhaps they didn't want to find out the truth.

Old June 27th, 2010 #456
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Jim Giles Not a Country Bumpkin

Jim Giles is not a country Bumpkin but he knows how to play one. His interview technique is worth studying. He can pump information out of just about anybody.

Old June 27th, 2010 #457
8Man
"moderate" radical

Quote:
Jim Giles is not a country Bumpkin but he knows how to play one. His interview technique is worth studying. He can pump information out of just about anybody.
If his most recent attempt at RFM is any indication of his previous work, I glad I didn't waste any more time on his rambling. It's hard to listen to, mostly consists of repetition of a few phrases, plenty of coughing, talking over disjointed bits of music, and about 10% useful content. I can see why he can't get anyone to phone in. He couldn't articulate any coherent reason why he thought Steele was guilty other than he "looked weird". Steele can be thankful Mona Montgomery and Jim Giles won't be on his jury.

Old June 28th, 2010 #458
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

What a waste of 80 minutes, only to hear a crazy old man accuse another crazy old man of being crazy. It is not hard to imagine that an old farmer that has lived in the countryside all his life would not appreciate an educated fast talking big city lawyer.

What are the positives that can be reasonably taken from the old mans comments and other things we know about Steele, his wife, their relationship and their carriers.
  • It was not claimed Steele was obsessed with racism or anti-semitism. If he was it seems like this would be why people think Steele is crazy. Not the 2KY thing.
  • It was not claimed that it was known that the Steele’s had marital problems. Reasonable that any problem would be well known in a small town.
  • It is very unlikely that Steele never in any way abused his wife. Any women that filed for divorce when her husband was posting personal adds on the Internet would have no problem divorcing her husband if he was verbally of physically or “emotionally” abusive.
  • Steele must have been fairly successful as a lawyer considering he had a large farm in Idaho and some form of living accommodations is Los Angeles or San Francisco Bay Area. And also his income covered his commuting costs between Idaho and Los Angeles (or SFBA).
  • Not only is Steele intelligent, he must have management and organizational skills as well. Being a long distance commuting lawyer cannot be a trivial feat to pull off.
  • Steele must be a rather competent and normal acting person. He had to please his clients and juries and judges.
  • Steele and his wife shared a dream, to live in country have a farm, and they worked together to make that dream come true.
  • Steele and his wife made a good team, doing something that very few other husbands and wives could do: maintain a 25 year marriage, have a successful law practice, run a successful horse farm, deal with a one having a long distance commuting career.
  • The long commute and remote working may have been beneficial to the marriage and preferred by Steele’s wife. She seems like independent woman and it is not hard to imagine living with Steele 24/7/4/12/25 could be more then most people would prefer.
  • It does not seem likely that Steele’s wife a timid wife scared of her husband. It just doesn’t seem to make sense that a women who can run a horse form is not confident, strong, and capable.
  • Steele must have had a great trust is wife to allow her to pursue what seems to have been her interest in running some type of horse farm.
  • Steele and his wife have a large farm that seems to indicate they have a lot of money or at least have financial security.
  • Steele’s wife obviously knew of his pro-White beliefs and seems to have least accepted them if not supported them.
  • Standing and acceptance within a community is very important to most women. Steele’s wife weathered the storm (including death threats against her children) of her husband defending Aryan Nation, which could have made her and her family social outcast. If this is the case she either loved her husband very much and/or agreed with his political views and/or the people living in Northern Idaho did not see it as such a bad thing.
  • It seem, as another VNN post has stated, that Steele was a “house husband”. It really seems he may have had the ideal setup for fighting for what he believed in, his passion. Doing something that would allow him to leave his mark on the world. Maybe run for political office. Why would he through that away?
  • Given many of the points above, and other factors (i.e. heart attack) it is hard to believe that Steele jeopardize what he had. It is very unlikely that he would ever be able to find woman to replace his wife and he surely knew it. Hell, how many older NW wouldn’t snatch her up if she were ever on the open market?

Given the known facts, logical conclusions, personal experience it can be concluded that Steele's wife was a high quality woman. And Steele has conveyed he was well aware of this fact in his writings.

Old June 28th, 2010 #459
RFM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
If his most recent attempt at RFM is any indication of his previous work, I glad I didn't waste any more time on his rambling. It's hard to listen to, mostly consists of repetition of a few phrases, plenty of coughing, talking over disjointed bits of music, and about 10% useful content. I can see why he can't get anyone to phone in. He couldn't articulate any coherent reason why he thought Steele was guilty other than he "looked weird". Steele can be thankful Mona Montgomery and Jim Giles won't be on his jury.
Let's discuss the matter in a telephone conversation so as to get at the truth of the matter. Call me. I would love to talk with you and give you all the time you need to prove your point.

Old June 28th, 2010 #460
monamontgomery

Default The feds got him to throw in the mother-in-law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
The craziest part of this whole mess is that Steele supposedly wanted to kill his mother-in-law. Why would he take the risk on her when there is no financial benefit?
The original plan was for Larry Fairfax to make it look like it Ed's political enemies attacked Ed and Cindy. Ed's bomb was not supposed to detonate. Then Ed could cash in on the insurance and be free of his wife. Larry got scared and went to the police. Then the police put a wire on Larry and taped two conversations at Steele's house. In these conversations the plan changed and became a double murder of both Cindy and her mother.

My guess is that the cops got Larry to lead Steele into this second killing. Since Steele had already decided to kill Cindi, Larry would be able to convince Steele to also kill the mother-in-law without being guilty of entrapment. This would make a much stronger case for the prosecution.

I have done five videos so far at YouTube under my name "Threehourbreaks". I am very gratified whenever anyone takes the time to look at my videos and I especially hope to get comments.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread