Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 24th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Thumbs down European "elections"


. . "elections" in inverted commas because once again . . the people don't really have a choice.
- - - - -

I am adherent to the theory that before elctions more or less all places are filled by masonic folks. .

People would think they have a 'choice' when in reality the NWO wants to go zero risk by simply filling all places with their henchmen/ henchwomen . .

'Bread and circuses' . . you know.

- - - -

In reality all 'E.U.-politicians' are of the same opinion.

Lessen the right for a say of the respective nations and give the elite in Brussels more or less all rights. .

- - - - -
For those who don't know , the European Union is not what it purports to be . . a sense of European being together . . in reality the NWO is busy re-modelling the world.


. . you know , 'super-states' are more easy to govern.

. . until . .Maybe one day . . 'no borders' . . .

- - - -

To make this short . . .

The European Union is some sort of neo-Bolshevik build-up ,actually the opposite of what many see in it , supposedly built on 'common European history'.

The €uro-currency already put away local currencies.

- - -

People , do not be fooled.

This European Union needs to fall . . . . it is corrupt beyond compare . .

It is an NWO-build-up.

And . . once again . . people have merely the choice between the plague and cholera.


Again . . people , do not let yourselves be fooled . .

All politicians will play into the hands of the NWO.

Do not let yourselves be put down by 'bread and circuses' . .


The NWO is making fools out of us all.

They won't give up their globalist agenda.

The question merley being 'how' they'll achieve this. . . .


. . . . that's why parties like the German NPD who question the European Union as such will never get publicity.

Fuck the NWO ! !

Fuck the E. U. ( because of the reasons I have given ) ! !

Fuck the €uro ! !

- - - -

The question is merely which NWO-puppet will sit "on the throne" afterwards . .


- - -

NWO-scum . . let someone else vote their own slaughter. .


Last edited by ColdFire; May 24th, 2019 at 11:57 PM.
 
Old May 26th, 2019 #2
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 3,933
Stewart Meadows
Default

.
Here's the official thread about the European elections in Italy:

Jewish EU bigwig and jewish lobby groups tried to influence Italian election

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549696

And here's the official thread about the European elections in France:

The French are sick and tired of globalist jew-lackey/Rothschild banker Emmanuel Macron

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552177

If you have any comments, newspaper articles or Youtube videos about these subjects, feel free to post them.
 
Old May 26th, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
.
Here's the official thread about the European elections in Italy:

Jewish EU bigwig and jewish lobby groups tried to influence Italian election

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549696

And here's the official thread about the European elections in France:

The French are sick and tired of globalist jew-lackey/Rothschild banker Emmanuel Macron

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552177

If you have any comments, newspaper articles or Youtube videos about these subjects, feel free to post them.
Thanks for this useful post.

Yes , was aware of these threads . .

Quote:
Jewish EU bigwig and jewish lobby groups tried to influence Italian election
Yes . . nothin' new . . jews want their hands in everything . .


Quote:
The French are sick and tired of globalist jew-lackey/Rothschild banker Emmanuel Macron
. . understandable . .I also would be pissed to have a member of the Rothschild-clan himself 'on top' of my state . . The NWO-puppets are already bad enough
 
Old May 26th, 2019 #4
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,712
T.Garrett
Thumbs down bwahahaha haha

Yeah coldfire you better listen to Stewie and post in 'his' threads

Better not make your own thread on a subject or the 'post police' will come down on ya bwahahahaha!


What kind of German are you that lets a punk with a pussy British name like Meadows speak to you that way?

Verbally bitch slap that mother-fucker boy, or you will force our hand!
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 26th, 2019 at 10:28 PM.
 
Old May 26th, 2019 #5
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,712
T.Garrett
Thumbs down Attn: Meadows

I like ColdFire's thread better than the piece of shit you plopped on our forum Meadows and I'm going to post in it and I just might trash 'yours'.

And let me explain something here cupcake, only Alex Linder owns anything on this forum, not you.

Do you understand me, or do I need to put it another way?
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old May 27th, 2019 #6
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 3,933
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Yeah coldfire you better listen to Stewie and post in 'his' threads

Better not make your own thread on a subject or the 'post police' will come down on ya bwahahahaha!


What kind of German are you that lets a punk with a pussy British name like Meadows speak to you that way?

Verbally bitch slap that mother-fucker boy, or you will force our hand!
I wasn't criticizing ColdFire for starting this thread, I simply wanted to be helpful by telling our readers that I had already started two threads about the European elections that focused mainly on Italy and France, respectively.

I think that ColdFire is a valuable forum member who has started lots of interesting threads, and I've said so publicly. However, if he thinks that my previous post was an attack on him, then I'm willing to apologize to him, right here, right now.
 
Old May 27th, 2019 #7
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,712
T.Garrett
Default stewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I wasn't criticizing ColdFire for starting this thread, I simply wanted to be helpful by telling our readers that I had already started two threads about the European elections that focused mainly on Italy and France, respectively.

I think that ColdFire is a valuable forum member who has started lots of interesting threads, and I've said so publicly. However, if he thinks that my previous post was an attack on him, then I'm willing to apologize to him, right here, right now.
Its not coldfire its me. I would have bitch slapped you if you spoke in that condescending way to me, I just wanted to give my opinion on the exchange of word between you and he.

In 'your' threads, there isn't any intellectual discussion to speak of (as Linder opined not long ago), you post half-assed news, faces of fugly jewesses, femmy anime stuff and the kind of music no red blooded Aryan likes or listens to.

Fuck You.

Quote:
You're always welcome to post in my threads, T.
First of all, they're not 'your' threads stewie, and you dont decide who is welcome to post in them and who isnt. Second, name is Garret and dont speak to me like I'm your 'friend' because I'm not.


K?
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old May 27th, 2019 #8
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 3,933
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Its not coldfire its me. I would have bitch slapped you if you spoke in that condescending way to me, I just wanted to give my opinion on the exchange of word between you and he.
I simply wanted to be helpful by mentioning that I had threads going about the European elections in Italy and France in the news section of the forum. I'm sorry if you felt that I was being condescending.

Quote:
In 'your' threads, there isn't any intellectual discussion to speak of
I've started threads about big American and international news stories (the Michael Cohen case, the jewish smear campaign against Brett Kavanaugh, the yellow vest protests in France, etc.), and I've written about the social and political situation in various European countries (mainly Italy and Sweden, but also Great Britain, France, etc.). I'll let our readers decide whether or not I've done a good job.

Quote:
femmy anime stuff
I don't write about anime in my threads in the news and politics sections of the forum. I have, however, posted music from anime soundtracks in VNN's big music thread, and Linder (the owner of this forum) has told me that that's fine.

Quote:
and the kind of music no red blooded Aryan likes or listens to.
Actually, anime soundtracks, Eurodance music from the early 90s and Swedish dance/trance/techno music from the late 90s are absolutely fantastic, and if you don't realize that, then quite frankly I don't know what to say.

Quote:
Fuck You.
Uhm, okay.

Quote:
First of all, they're not 'your' threads stewie, and you dont decide who is welcome to post in them and who isnt.
I know that.

Quote:
Second, name is Garret
I'm sorry if I offended you by calling you T. I'll call you Garrett from now on.

Quote:
and dont speak to me like I'm your 'friend' because I'm not.
Okay.
 
Old May 27th, 2019 #9
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,712
T.Garrett
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I simply wanted to be helpful by mentioning that I had threads going about the European elections in Italy and France in the news section of the forum. I'm sorry if you felt that I was being condescending.


I've started threads about big American and international news stories (the Michael Cohen case, the jewish smear campaign against Brett Kavanaugh, the yellow vest protests in France, etc.), and I've written about the social and political situation in various European countries (mainly Italy and Sweden, but also Great Britain, France, etc.). I'll let our readers decide whether or not I've done a good job.


I don't write about anime in my threads in the news and politics sections of the forum. I have, however, posted music from anime soundtracks in VNN's big music thread, and Linder (the owner of this forum) has told me that that's fine.


Actually, anime soundtracks, Eurodance music from the early 90s and Swedish dance/trance/techno music from the late 90s are absolutely fantastic, and if you don't realize that, then quite frankly I don't know what to say.


Uhm, okay.


I know that.


I'm sorry if I offended you by calling you T. I'll call you Garrett from now on.


Okay.
O boo fuckin hoo, what a waste of Linder's bandwidth stewie hahaha ...
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old May 28th, 2019 #10
Fico
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 379
Fico
Default

Whole anti-immigrant pro-Christian groups who are called by media as far right are controlled opposition because they want Christian non-white immigration who will be part of their nationalism. As European,I do not belive in EU elections because I saw that are persons who control votes not competent for that so it is impossible for having pro-white people into EU pairlament and such vote manipulation was happening in still white state where I live.
 
Old May 28th, 2019 #11
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Whole anti-immigrant pro-Christian groups who are called by media as far right are controlled opposition because they want Christian non-white immigration who will be part of their nationalism. As European,I do not belive in EU elections because I saw that are persons who control votes not competent for that so it is impossible for having pro-white people into EU pairlament and such vote manipulatiin was happening in still white state where I live.
Well . . 'Christians' today are often into multiculturalism , you know , like 'give those poor races something' , 'help the Third World' etc . . Sometimes even into being missionaries . .

The church has been 'multiculturalised' . .

Guess what ? Even though , in the beginning , Christanity was a very eurocentric religion , at least it was handled as such . .

The early Christians believed Jesus was / imagined/ portrayed Jesus as European-looking . .

So . . by defending their own phenotype they believed to 'defend the body of christ' . . .

Christianity , if you will , used to be a very 'racist' religion.

No matter what race Jesus was /might really have been ( and : it is a fact that the Middle East was much more Caucasian in phenotype in ancient times . .) , early Christians believed that . . .

Christianty basically went from . . .


Eurocentric christianity . .

. . to inner-European quarrels. .


( the split in confessions lead to European christians fighting each other instead of concentrating on the non-European world . .)


. . to . .




( world christianity )

I suppose these guys , though , still hold up an 'eurocentric' christendom . .

 
Old May 29th, 2019 #12
Fico
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 379
Fico
Default

Early Christians were jewish undermans in Rome. Read Natures Eternal Religion,White Mans Bible and Little White Book. Christianity is jewish temple who Romans destroyed in the mind of White race. Delenda Est Judaica with racial religion as Creativity and RaHoWa ! Only political partyes who understand the power of racial religion can be ours.
 
Old May 29th, 2019 #13
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Default

Christianity quickly became a 'racist' religion . . .

Especially in the European Middle Ages . . .

Jesus was depicted like some Germanic tribesman with depicted hair colours ranging from brown to reddish-blond hair ( today though nobody knows for sure about the true phenotype of Jesus ) . .

Early christianity was more 'racist' than many think . .

Europeans associated their phenotype with the phenotype of Jesus . .

There was even the legend of the 'holy grail' around in the Middle Ages , a grail supposedly having absorbed the blood of Jesus during his crucification . .

It was said that 'only the purest of all knights' could supposedly find the grail . .

By 'purest' , indeed ,purest by race was meant . .
 
Reply

Tags
'elections#

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 AM.
Page generated in 0.11964 seconds.