VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 7th, 2012 #1
Serbian

Thumbs up Dem Sen. Candidate Calls Opponent a ‘Whore’ Who ‘Sells His Soul to AIPAC’

This woman has more balls than all the legions of castrated docile Republicunt males.

Watch the video at the link where she rips these whores to pieces.

Quote:
Dem Sen. Candidate Calls Opponent a ‘Whore’ Who ‘Sells His Soul to AIPAC’ During Live TV Debate

Posted on April 6, 2012 at 12:15pm by

Politics can be an ugly “sport.” On Thursday, this point was proven when the Democratic contest surrounding Connecticut’s U.S. Senate seat became so heated that Lee Whitnum, one of the lesser-known contenders, called opponent Congressman Chris Murphy a “whore.”

During a live, televised debate, Whitnum unleashed on her opponent, taking particular aim at his pro-Israel stance.

“I’m dealing with a whore here who sells his soul to AIPAC [The American Israel Public Affairs Committee], who will say anything for the job,” she said.

Whitnum also called opponent William Tong, a Connecticut state representative, “ignorant” during her tirade, which was part of the debate’s closing statements.

Murphy responded, saying, “I’ve advocated for the candidates to be part of these debates. I might think twice about that with that kind of awful language being used on the airwaves.”

Here’s how the Associated Press described the incident that unfolded at the Democratic debate:

Murphy, former Secretary of the State Susan Bysiewicz, state Rep. William Tong and Matthew Oakes each expressed disgust over the comments made by Lee Whitnum, a vocal critic of U.S. aid to Israel…

The five are vying for the party’s endorsement and ultimately to fill the seat being vacated by the retiring Sen. Joe Lieberman, an independent.

Oakes, another lesser known candidate, said he doesn’t believe Whitnum should be allowed to participate in future debates. The next one is scheduled for Monday at the University of Connecticut.

“And I was the one that spoke out loudest about including all the candidates,” he said. “The fact that she just attempted to ruin the good that I was trying to do is offensive to me. … I can’t in all good conscience say, `Well include us in the debates, all of us,” if she’s going to be that offensive.”
Watch Whitnum’s offensive remarks, below:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dem-...ive-tv-debate/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 7th, 2012 #4
Michael Armstrong
Banned

What's she doing now? What a great person to stand up and say things like that....I left her a message on her site....

Old April 7th, 2012 #5
Serbian

I like how she takes it a step further with her public call to prosecute US kikes who go to occupied Palestine and murder the natives.

This woman is on the cutting edge when it comes to how to deal with US jewry. She is showing real vision and understanding of the situation while offering a proper solution to the jew problem in her country.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 8th, 2012 #6
John in Woodbridge

I was curious if her Prosecute Settler Violence Bill would pass legal muster, so I took a look at it. Some her statements are a bit disjointed but this is what I take from it:

http://www.leewhitnum.com/Contact.html

I present this bill for legislation for the federal prosecution of American citizens in Israel known as Israeli "Settlers" who commit acts of violence during the forceful taking of the homes, farms, and land of the indigenous Christians and Muslims (a.k.a Palestinians). Israel has failed to prosecute Americans who kill and commit acts of violence. Any American caught killing or maiming in the Occupied Territories and Jerusalem will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of US federal law. The actions of the Settlers are morally wrong, and constitute a regional instigation which makes all Americans unsafe.

I imagine the American citizens would be duel citizens operating in the Israel military. The fact that they would also have an American citizenship is irrelevant. The US has no legal jurisdiction in a foreign country, just as no foreign country has any legal jurisdiction here. Unless she meant that returning duel citizens be prosecuted, but she doesn't specify that. Even so I image they would not return if they knew their fate would be imprisonment.

This does make for some pretty funny drama, however.

Last edited by John in Woodbridge; April 8th, 2012 at 12:37 AM. Reason: double negative

Old April 8th, 2012 #7
Michael Armstrong
Banned

Ah, but she seems to not realize that Jews are a nation to themselves, wherever they are, and no one but another Jew will pass judgement upon a Jew...according to Jewish 'thinking'....they're the only humans, and the rest of the world are all 'beasts, made only to serve the Jew'....

Old April 8th, 2012 #8
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
I was curious if her Prosecute Settler Violence Bill would pass legal muster, so I took a look at it. Some her statements are a bit disjointed but this is what I take from it:

I present this bill for legislation for the federal prosecution of American citizens in Israel known as Israeli "Settlers" who commit acts of violence during the forceful taking of the homes, farms, and land of the indigenous Christians and Muslims (a.k.a Palestinians). Israel has failed to prosecute Americans who kill and commit acts of violence. Any American caught killing or maiming in the Occupied Territories and Jerusalem will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of US federal law. The actions of the Settlers are morally wrong, and constitute a regional instigation which makes all Americans unsafe.

I imagine the American citizens would be duel citizens operating in the Israel military. The fact that they would also have an American citizenship is irrelevant. The US has no legal jurisdiction in a foreign country, just as no foreign country has any legal jurisdiction here. Unless she meant that returning duel citizens be prosecuted, but she doesn't specify that. Even so I image they would not return if they knew their fate would be imprisonment.

While it has a snowball's chance in Hell, of passing, it's an idea which merits attention. Why should American Jews have a license to kill, in Palistine?

Old April 8th, 2012 #9
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post

Since when does the U.S.A. require legal jurisdiction? Total Spectrum Dominance is the name of the game, these days. From drones flying overhead to snipers on the ground, America has carte blanche to do as it pleases.

Old April 8th, 2012 #10
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
This woman has more balls than all the legions of castrated docile Republicunt males.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dem-...ive-tv-debate/
One of the very few candidates worth supporting. It's interesting to watch the other candidates squirm and fidget when she begins to rant against God's Chosen Ones and see the moderator quickly disavow her statements.

Old April 8th, 2012 #11
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
at 5:16

"If the U.S. took that 15 billion (currently being given to Israel)and put it into a college fund for the 4.5 million American babies born every year, all Americans would receive
$8,000 when they turned 18"

She's right on the money and in a sane society, she would be elected.

Tags
congressman chris murphy, lee whitnum

Thread