VNN Broadcasts

Old December 13th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Mudshark Reality Thread

Wow! White Woman Exposes Black Men That Date Them
Posted by Lena On March 24, 2014 49 Comments
white woman

A white women from Georgia says the black men who approach her are uneducated losers. She also says the women in her area are so desperate to have a black man, they put up with anything. She said the men don’t work and the white women literally take care of their every need, all for the sake of having a black man on their arm. YouTuber MsArchDuchess says this white woman’s video proves that her “18 Reasons White Women Date Black Men” are right and exact. This is a continuation from the post titled “Is This True? 18 Reasons White Women Date Black Men“. After you read that post, you will understand how the two tie together.

Here’s a brief preview of what the white woman says in her video:

“Race is a big issue here is Georgia. I’m going to be talking to the white women here. Not in a judgmental standpoint, but from a lot of things that I’ve seen.

I dated black guy all of my life. I’ve never been with a white guy. I wouldn’t say it’s buy choice. From having a black boyfriend in high school, I was called a whore. White men looked at me differently. It scared me away from white guys. I’m never approached by white guys.

I’m approached by black men everyday. It’s a different type of caliber of black men because I know there are great black men out there, educated, professional, but I don’t get approached by those ones.

One thing that hurts me is that there are a lot of white women that are putting up with anything just to say they have a black man. I hate to see that.

If this is you, it’s probably going to piss you off that I’m going to say it. But the truth hurts…

There are so many white women out here that are so eager to date a black men that they will let these men drive their car, live in their house for free, swipe their credit card, treat them like crap, just to say they have a fine black man. I would much rather be single than to have to pay for a man. If you’re going to spend your money on a man, I wouldn’t do it on a loser.

They go on these dating websites, they find white girls that are mostly fat with low self esteem. The black man will call them thick. That’s the new word. If you’re fat you’re fat. I’m fat, but I’m fine ass hell.

A lot of them have beautiful mixed babies, but they’re seeing this man that hangs around the house, smokes weed all day, is probably selling drugs out of the house, he’s dropping YOU off at work. He’s driving around all day. You HAD a full tank of gas. He comes to pick you up and hes winking at your girlfriends. You get in the car thinking you got something. You think these girls are envious of you and your fine black man but we’re shaking our heads laughing. We know he just picked you up on empty. You’re about to go to the gas station, swipe your credit card, pump your own gas. At the most, he’s giving you d*** at the end of the day and probably some else too, in your house while you’ve been at work.

…I used to think I had to act a certain way to fit in with black people back in high school. What you think is “black” is not. They [black people] think your mimicking them. They don’t like that shit.

I can’t go to Walmart without getting approached by at least 5 black men. I see some beautiful black women, Latina, Asian, banging bodies, cuter faces and they don’t get approached. But I get approached.

Just because a white girl has a big ass doesn’t mean she wants to take car of you or that she wants to sleep with you. There are a lot of white women that are allowing this. Stop doing that sh*t.

You’re never going to amount to anything in a relationship taking care of a man. You’re never going to be happy. The minute you lose money, he’s gonna be on to the next. And please believe he’s not being faithful to you.

Everyone knows a woman like this in any race.”

For years it’s been a stereotype that only dysfunctional, lazy, insecure black men date white women. There are many other white women with the same complaints.

Should black women beware of men who date interracially? Or is the issue with the women that allow this type of treatment?

http://linkis.com/theafrolounge.com/3gWRs

Thread