Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 18th, 2013 #81
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Wow, this creature needs to chill out.

We're White. You said you're some half-"blasian" mongrel. Half-blasians don't "have white skin" and don't have a "Caucasian personality". What the fuck are you on?

I think 313Chris is right, if this isn't just another Mossad agent or Scottish king. Either way don't try and ruin our race just because you don't like yours...

Quote:
People are people.
Dolphins are people, that doesn't mean humans let them vote in human elections.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old November 18th, 2013 #82
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Henley View Post
Just like my "argument" with you being gay doesn't make sense, neither does your's. We've been dating for 11 years hun. Unlike you he has no problem with mixed race. His parents who are of Irish and Polish decent, do not mind because they aren't stuck in the 1700s. Your opinions of mixed race people are so off charts it's very pathetic.

TBH I think this is all a bunch of BS. You guys complain complain complain but you don't do anything. You just sit there and whine. You guys are on here 24/7 spouting lies and false information. Blinded by your own anger so you try making yourself feel better by doing even more complaining and whining. Then you make feel happy that there are people who agree with you. Out of what ever percentage of people who use this forum is concluded as a minority in the world.

You guys are no better than those morons on Stormfront and what's funny is that some of you are from over there.

I don't like racism from anyone. I criticized racist blacks for threatening whites just as much as I criticize you guys for threatening blacks. You guys are so wrapped up in your fantasy that "This will all blow over" that you're wasting your time and your life.

People are people. A black born in the US is automatically an American. In fact any black that has African ancestry that has been taken to the US, they are all automatically Americans. Why do you think on forms they ask to check whether you're White, Black or African, Asian, etc? Blacks and Africans are not the same. So it doesn't make any sense for you to tell them to go back to Africa.

Mixed people aren't bad either. In fact, they are proof of how civilization came to be any way. A black and white can have a child come out with blue eyes and blonde hair looking like a "pure white" when she is indeed biracial. An asian and white couple can have a child come out to look "pure asian" when they are in fact biracial.

You guys are your own enemy. Black crimes against whites and white crimes against blacks are both shameful especially for racial reasons. Now I'm a truthful girl and I say it like it is. Blacks do need to get their shit together but so do whites. Blacks may do most crime in the world but hey white people aren't doing any better themselves.

You guys never admit to your mistakes, you always blame the Jews or the Blacks or the non Whites. Maybe you should look at how you're acting and behaving, you're hurting everyone including the White community with your foolishness. Because of racist whites, all whites are put into the category of being racist. Because of racist blacks, all blacks are assumed violent and white hating.

Both groups (and I don't really curse much but this is needed) need to Shut The Fuck Up.

That is my argument, but trust me, I'm just getting started.

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/...10158919_n.jpg
Just admit you're a filthy nigger lover, Lila. You're either dating a nigger or you've dated one in the past. Which is it? The truth shall set you free.

Old November 19th, 2013 #83
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Manzel View Post
Lila, before you make retarded statements that pure breds don't exist, read this thread
Pure breds don't exist. That's not a retarded statement, it's the truth. I'm not going to read that, not because I'm "scared of the truth" but because right now I have to log on to my college classes because unlike all of you, I do have a life to attend to.

That forum can be put on hold.

Old November 19th, 2013 #84
BruceAussieGerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Richards View Post
I would even still rather an Asian woman that liked me for who I am instead of getting some high paying job or high status job and have white women come at me.
@Elliot Richards it is your attitude towards women that is the problem.

I used to post on VNN Forum until April 2013 when I was banned, Bruce Howard. I used to believe similarly to you that women should go to me, rather than making the effort to attract them.

Then I actually learn a few things, and made an effort to actively look for a girlfriend.

Also you should note that you reek of "Beta male" status, which is a repellent to many white women. Beta males basically choose the race-mixing option as a cop-out instead of looking for a woman of their own race.

Who cares if some stupid white woman rejects you? If you let that deter you from looking for other women, then remain celibate instead of a race traitor like my despicable brother.

Anyway, I have had a girlfriend for a couple of months, she is attractive, white and a year younger than me, aged 19 and she is a racist of pure Irish/Scottish ancestry.

As far as I know, an alpha male does not care what any woman thinks about him and maintains his masculinity without being too "nice" to the inferior gender, known as women.

Old November 19th, 2013 #85
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceAussieGerman View Post

I used to post on VNN Forum until April 2013 when I was banned, Bruce Howard.
......you perhaps shouldn't have posted that.

Old November 19th, 2013 #86
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:

As far as I know, an alpha male does not care what any woman thinks about him and maintains his masculinity without being too "nice" to the inferior gender, known as women.
If you indeed was an alpha male idiot you know that it takes a woman not only to give birth to an alpha male but also to create him into one. And the one that does for you leave the space of just sex and become your other half with out her you just half a man.

Think again before posting. And you are not an alpha or any other letter of the alphabet. First get to know what make a man then practice it and macho or bravado what does make is just like the one who you answering to and yourself..

A man is a man there is no categories either you are one or you are of the people whose brain stop develop at the age of 15 and they remain the idiots they always was. Prime example yourself here.

By the way the only one is inferior here it is not our women just you and your kind, for thinking as you posted and having a 2 second thinking span I assure you you know nothing of women or of yourself yet.

So try first to grown into a real man if that is possible, and I told you the key to that as for the moment you just a kid looking for his way into manhood, if ever, so stop giving advice to others. You are not a man and you are not most definitely, not an alpha male, what ever is you mean by that, in your immature mind.

Old November 19th, 2013 #87
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceAussieGerman in his previous life as Bruce Howard
1.Clearly Europeans need to make peace with the Jews.

2.I like Alex Linder but I also like the Jews.

3. Defamation League style attacks on Alex Linder by JN1 proves that they have a Marxist agenda, and not a pro-Jewish Zionist agenda.

4. We need to prevent the genocide of the White race by Marxists and self-hating Jews.

5. Clearly Zionist Jews, like Chabad and the Kahanists are good people who follow the 613 commandments sent from G-D.

6. Therefore a final solution to save the Jews from extinction on this Teeming dark planet is to send Jews to Israel and also agree to protect Israel from the Nazi regimes of the PLO and Hamas, Hezbollah and Nazi Iran.

7. Once we have saved the Jews, hopefully Europeans will stop being suicidal and will support an end to immigration from the third world and from Asian countries into western nations.

8. Heil Herzl, Heil Meir Kahane, Heil Rabbi Steven Akins, and Heil Alex Linder.

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1533266&postcount=2

Old November 19th, 2013 #88
BruceAussieGerman
Banned

VNN Neo-Nutzis like yourself Bev do not seem to understand that Alex Linder is a self-hating Jew with Crohn's disease an Ashkenazi Jew genetic disorder.

@HardHawk I had an opinion that I suggested to the man who started this thread, simply that an opinion. You want to play internet fuhrer go ahead who cares?

Rabbi Alex Linder also posts diatribes on twitter about how redneck white Americans from the Southern States are somehow inferior to whigger liberals from Northern States.

Last edited by Bev; November 19th, 2013 at 12:29 PM. Reason: remove link

Old November 19th, 2013 #89
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
VNN Neo-Nutzis like yourself Bev do not seem to understand that Alex Linder is a self-hating Jew with Crohn's disease an Ashkenazi Jew genetic disorder.

@HardHawk I had an opinion that I suggested to the man who started this thread, simply that an opinion. You want to play internet fuhrer go ahead who cares?

Rabbi Alex Linder also posts diatribes on twitter about how redneck white Americans from the Southern States are somehow inferior to whigger liberals from Northern States.
Well, that's just guaranteed that you're not only not getting off moderation, you're also banned.

Old November 19th, 2013 #90
Crowe

Occasionally we get people posting here that act so retarded, one has to assume that they must be trolling, because nobody can be that dumb, right? Lila, that would be you.

Old November 19th, 2013 #91
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Wow what a great way to show your fear of a status that is correct. Calling another person a bitch. I really don't take that to mind seeming how I'm not the one acting bitchy on the internet. Maybe if you spent less time killing your brain cells and actually open a book for once, you wouldn't have to spend your lonely nights at a gay bar. How sad :/
I still don't know what the hell you were trying to say, hence the tone of my post. Learn how to express yourself coherently. And that attempt to insult me was not only hypocritical but also lame. People are laughing at you not at me.

Old November 19th, 2013 #92
James Dovery

Quote:
Pure breds don't exist. That's not a retarded statement, it's the truth. I'm not going to read that, not because I'm "scared of the truth" but because right now I have to log on to my college classes because unlike all of you, I do have a life to attend to.

That forum can be put on hold.
Pure breed is something that when it reproduces, it has the same characteristics as its parents.

So yes your statement is retarded.

Old November 19th, 2013 #93
Gloriana jacinto

Quote:
Just like my "argument" with you being gay doesn't make sense, neither does your's. We've been dating for 11 years hun. Unlike you he has no problem with mixed race. His parents who are of Irish and Polish decent, do not mind because they aren't stuck in the 1700s. Your opinions of mixed race people are so off charts it's very pathetic.

TBH I think this is all a bunch of BS. You guys complain complain complain but you don't do anything. You just sit there and whine. You guys are on here 24/7 spouting lies and false information. Blinded by your own anger so you try making yourself feel better by doing even more complaining and whining. Then you make feel happy that there are people who agree with you. Out of what ever percentage of people who use this forum is concluded as a minority in the world.

You guys are no better than those morons on Stormfront and what's funny is that some of you are from over there.

I don't like racism from anyone. I criticized racist blacks for threatening whites just as much as I criticize you guys for threatening blacks. You guys are so wrapped up in your fantasy that "This will all blow over" that you're wasting your time and your life.

People are people. A black born in the US is automatically an American. In fact any black that has African ancestry that has been taken to the US, they are all automatically Americans. Why do you think on forms they ask to check whether you're White, Black or African, Asian, etc? Blacks and Africans are not the same. So it doesn't make any sense for you to tell them to go back to Africa.

Mixed people aren't bad either. In fact, they are proof of how civilization came to be any way. A black and white can have a child come out with blue eyes and blonde hair looking like a "pure white" when she is indeed biracial. An asian and white couple can have a child come out to look "pure asian" when they are in fact biracial.

You guys are your own enemy. Black crimes against whites and white crimes against blacks are both shameful especially for racial reasons. Now I'm a truthful girl and I say it like it is. Blacks do need to get their shit together but so do whites. Blacks may do most crime in the world but hey white people aren't doing any better themselves.

You guys never admit to your mistakes, you always blame the Jews or the Blacks or the non Whites. Maybe you should look at how you're acting and behaving, you're hurting everyone including the White community with your foolishness. Because of racist whites, all whites are put into the category of being racist. Because of racist blacks, all blacks are assumed violent and white hating.

Both groups (and I don't really curse much but this is needed) need to Shut The Fuck Up.

That is my argument, but trust me, I'm just getting started.

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/...10158919_n.jpg
That is why it is best for blacks to on one side and whites to on the other. Segregation is the best solution. By the way, answer this. Since we are all the same then why do mixed individuals have problems replacing bone marrow? Why do mixed countries seem to have a lot of problems being civilized? You are just naive. "dating 11 years?" Wow it seems he doesn't hold you in high regard since he hasn't gone further in a relationship after eleven years. But something tells me you are not telling the truth and just came here to troll.

Old November 19th, 2013 #94
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann2 View Post
Just admit you're a filthy nigger lover, Lila. You're either dating a nigger or you've dated one in the past. Which is it? The truth shall set you free.
Neither hun. I'm dating a white guy. But I don't like niggers. You for example are a nigger. I like nice proper white and black people but not niggers.

Old November 19th, 2013 #95
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Occasionally we get people posting here that act so retarded, one has to assume that they must be trolling, because nobody can be that dumb, right? Lila, that would be you.

No you're actually talking about yourself. I mean you no one was born a troll, they have to be raised like a troll. That would be you.

Old November 19th, 2013 #96
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post

We're White. You said you're some half-"blasian" mongrel. Half-blasians don't "have white skin" and don't have a "Caucasian personality". What the fuck are you on?

I think 313Chris is right, if this isn't just another Mossad agent or Scottish king. Either way don't try and ruin our race just because you don't like yours...

And that children is how ignorance is born. Did you seriously just say that XD. Didn't know idiotic 1700s morons still roamed this Earth. Oh wait...taht's what this page is filled with.

Old November 19th, 2013 #97
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
Lila is no different than any other mongrel in the world -- ashamed of herself, angry at the foolish choice her parents made, and putting on a mask of false pride.

Lila, like all mixed-breed people, is deeply, biologically, confused -- she has no racial identity, and she's intrinsically aware of this absence of such a fundamental component to her makeup as a human being. So the only way she can psychologically deal with her unfortunate situation, is to attack the very undeniable truth -- that race exists, that WHITE PEOPLE EXIST, in some petulant, futile attempt to reduce everyone else to her miserable lot in life.
I identify myself as mixed. That is my identity. That's what I love to portray myself as because it's what I am. You guys keep saying mixed people have no identity.

Well whites can be biracial too. Last time I checked Germans live in Germany not Ireland. And Irish live in Ireland not Italy. Saddest thing is, I ran across people like you saying they're proud to be German Italian. Which one is it? Can't identify yourself can you? If you say European then I'll answer Asian American. Because that's what I am. White people of course exist. But so does everyone else.

Old November 19th, 2013 #98
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post

I'm completely chill. I'm not the one making threats to wipe out an entire race. :/ Blasians do have white skin. I'm proof and so are people you see in life.

You judge a book by it's cover and that gets you nowhere. You could think someone was white and then when you ask they say they're mixed with black. I ran across someone like that once. She had natural blonde hair and dreyish blue eyes. I went to her house for a study party and met her parents. Her mom was black and native american, her dad was Dutch. Those were her biological parents.

Your race..no...your ethnicity doesn't determine your skin color. It's only ignorant closed minded people like yourself who doesn't bother to look into science, that believes it does.

Old November 19th, 2013 #99
Lila Henley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriana jacinto View Post
Problems replacing bone marrow?

Is that the only problem you guys can find to be against mixed race? I mean I don't point out that Whites are prone to cystic fibrosis than any other race.

Why do mixed countries seem to have a lot of problems being civilized? You are just naive. "dating 11 years?"

A lot of people are having problems because there's racism. I mean I'm basically talking about America here because that's the country I was born in and it is called "United States of America". Any other country can do what they want but you don't have to be rude about it. (Yes 11 years. I know I was 9 then but we practically grew up together and I always thought him as my childhood boyfriend <3)

Wow it seems he doesn't hold you in high regard since he hasn't gone further in a relationship after eleven years.
I'm 20 XD He's 21 I mean I'm not ready for anything yet. I want to graduate college before marriage. I dunno I'm just that strange sometimes. :3

But something tells me you are not telling the truth and just came here to troll.
Nope. I have no reason to lie. I'm a truthful girl. If you want to have suspicions though then go right ahead. I mean it's the internet so I'm curious as to if people really think this stupidly or it's all an act.

Old November 20th, 2013 #100
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
I'm completely chill. I'm not the one making threats to wipe out an entire race. :/
Six billion ovens bro, 4 srs.

Quote:
Blasians do have white skin. I'm proof and so are people you see in life.
lol no they totally do not. Unless they're albinos or something wacky. Maybe half-Asian half-quadroons have light skin.

Quote:
You judge a book by it's cover and that gets you nowhere. You could think someone was white and then when you ask they say they're mixed with black.
Maybe it is to you but not to anyone with sense.

When a mongrel (not meant as a pejorative) breeds with a White the offspring looks more White. In marginal cases the mongrelization will be overlooked in the offspring but more noticeable in the parent; that's to be expected. You can learn that mixing paint colors together.

You're trying to make it out to be some sort of random thing, it isn't, it's actually quite straightforward when you have accurate data.

The perception that you're unhappy with your race likely stems from your apparent need to obfuscate the issue. Claiming that Blacks and "Africans" (and niggers) are separate races, half-Blacks have white skin, mongrels randomly give birth to pure-breds, Blacks commit more crime than Whites but Whites "aren't any better" (?), confusing the words "race" and "ethnicity" and claiming neither(?) determines skin color, and a host of other silliness, all adds up to you resenting us for having a clear understanding of how race functions.

Then again, you've been conditioned in this manner ideologically as well. It certainly can't all be motivated by personal jealousy.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Tags
asian, race, traitor

Thread