Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 30th, 2018 #1
James Hawthorne

Woodpecker US Mayor to abolish local government to prevent neo-Nazi coup

A neo-Nazi who tried to turn a town into a ‘whites-only’ enclave has threatened to return and stand for election after its mayor announced plans to abolish the local government to prevent a coup by racists.

Craig Cobb, 66, made global headlines in 2012 after trying to create an Aryan enclave in Leith, North Dakota.

The Donald Trump supporter bought land and sold it to fellow ‘People of Light’ but his plan ultimately failed when a determined band of locals fought back.

Now the mayor Ryan Schock fears white supremacists are again infiltrating the town by taking up seats on the local council.

Cobb has revealed he is considering a return to Leith and may even stand for election for mayor himself.

In response, mayor Schock is considering a radical plan to completely dissolve the government to prevent a backdoor takeover by the racists.

He has circulated a petition on the proposal after two people suspected of having ties to Cobb – Michael Bencz and Deby Nelson – were elected to its council.

“We have to dissolve the town because that idiot (Cobb) showed up,” Schock told The Bismarck Tribune. “He wanted control of it, and now he can’t have it.”

Cobb admitted he has had several “intimate” conversations with Michael Bencz – whom he describes as a “good man” – and said he “does not think” he is a white supremacist.

Hitting out at the mayor, Cobb added: “Leith is an historic place already and he (Schock) can’t change that.

“He looks like a fool and he is probably considered an antifa by many locals.

“Meanwhile he wants to vote for Trump, so he’s got one foot in each camp and neither one fully understands or trusts him.”

He accused residents and the mayor of being “on a Jihad to stop people with right wing beliefs from moving in”.

“I would be willing to go there if there is a popular drive for me to go back to Leith.”

“They are morally wrong and legally wrong to do to us what they did,” he said.

“They would drive around our houses extremely regularly and say, ‘F*** you nazis.’

“If the city of Leith wants to give me a profound apology and put it in writing and return my properties I’ll be glad to come back and stand for election, if they are willing and that’s what they want, even if that’s only what half of them want.

“I’m willing to do that.”

Recently-elected Bencz and Nelson moved to Leith in 2013 around the time that Cobb’s attempted takeover was gathering steam. They were elected on June 12 following a write-in vote.

Despite buying property from Cobb, both deny that they are white supremacists.

Deby Nelson, Leith resident, told KFYRTV: “We were plain people when we lived in Wisconsin and we’re plain workers here.

“There’s nothing special about us, we don’t belong to any clubs, any organizations.”

Michael Bencz told the channel: “Not a political party, not so here. We’re just trying to help the city.”

Cobb yesterday (Weds) claimed he is not sure whether they are white supremacists but said: “It is quite clear they are reasonable people”.

He said: “I have had intimate conversations with Michael Bencz, that’s true. Several.”

He added: “Michael Bencz, when he came over and I met him, he said he doesn’t like banks and we talked about the federal reserve.

“He really has it in for the federal reserve which, to my mind, makes him about an 80 per cent a good man right there. Ipso facto.

“Michael is more political than I am.

“I’m not very political because I just say exactly what I think and that doesn’t get you- that doesn’t win you…

“He can’t say things. Politicians obviously, no matter even if they are right-wing politicians, they have to be careful what they say.

“Michael Bencz keeps his cards so close to the vest, he hasn’t even probably told me what his innermost thoughts are about politics.

“But I know he reviles a federal reserve.”

Asked whether Bencz is a white supremacist, Cobb said: “I don’t think he is.”

The people are Leith will vote on the dissolution resolution in July.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/ne...zi-coup/29/06/

VNN Media

Old June 30th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

Niggers have their own COUNTRIES!!!!!!

WHITES CAN'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING CITY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yeah, "land of the free." BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

Old June 30th, 2018 #3
Dawn Cannon

The London Economic Never heard of it, but seems like the typical, nasty little left-wing "news"paper with an agenda, looking at the rest of the content.

Ben Gelblum Well, that's not an English name, imagine that.

Old June 30th, 2018 #4
Dawn Cannon

Who’s happier: monogamous couples, or those in open relationships?

The findings of the study are set to debunk societal views of monogamy as being the ideal relationship structure.

Couples in an open relationship are just as happy as monogamous ones, the new study, published in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, reveals.

Researchers believe that with all the expectation pressures on ‘normal’ couples, an open relationship allows them to relax and become more satisfied.

Study authorJessica Wood, a PHD student from University of Guelph in Canada, said: “Open relationships are more common than most people think.

“We want to have sexual fulfilment and excitement but also emotional and financial support.

In consensual, non-monogamous relationships, all partners agree to engage in multiple sexual or romantic relationships.

Update:
In other nookie news, Europe’s biggest sex festival is gearing up in Malvern, Worcestershire. Swingfields, a three-day sex festival promises an exhilarating experience to randy revellers who can take a steamy dip in the hot tub, explore the saucy entertainment and ‘get to know’ one another.
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/li...onships/29/06/

Filthy trash.

Old June 30th, 2018 #5
Ironguard1940

Default Soon Whites will be forced to shower with muds in their own homes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Niggers have their own COUNTRIES!!!!!!

WHITES CAN'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING CITY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yeah, "land of the free." BULLSHIT!!!!!!!
Leith, population 34, really is not even a city BLOCK in the middle of nowhere. Whites cannot even have that to themselves.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; June 30th, 2018 at 08:56 AM.

Old June 30th, 2018 #6
James Hawthorne

If they won’t let us have our own PLE town in middle of nowhere, and legelly done in a democratic manner through elections, then we need to rethink our objectives and our future moving forward.

VNN Media

Old June 30th, 2018 #7
littlefieldjohn

Socrates : 'Ignorance is the only evil "... applies well to dumbed- down Whites & their paid -off politicians here in America.

Old June 30th, 2018 #8
brutus

This exemplifies just how desperate they are to prevent another Hitler from happening.

Old June 30th, 2018 #9
Joe from OH

I forget who said it, but it went "if voting made a difference it would be illegal"

Well, there you have it.

Old June 30th, 2018 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
I forget who said it, but it went "if voting made a difference it would be illegal"

Well, there you have it.
Mark Twain. I used to have the bumper sticker but winter ruined the glue, lol.

I wish they'd get rid of the mosquitoes with the same tenacity as they get hysterical over Nawtzees, Craig and I just got hella bitten this week.

They misquoted him a few times, and left out a lot. They wanted his 100% Euro DNA paper which he gave them but they didn't print.

There may be more on this in The Sun and other publications.

This is another pic he sent as they asked for several. It's funny to me because of his caption (also not included in their story):

"Message to Canuckistan behind the digital wall across the demilitarized zone: KEEP RIGHT!"

^^This is the fence that is between Canada and the US 2 miles from our hometown.
The oil wells are going at it right by said border, and they are on our side, lol.

Old July 1st, 2018 #11
littlefieldjohn

Mark Twain — 'If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.' Certainly applies to 99% of the shitheads that pass jew muster & make it to the US Congress

Old July 1st, 2018 #12
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

This is another pic he sent as they asked for several. It's funny to me because of his caption (also not included in their story):

"Message to Canuckistan behind the digital wall across the demilitarized zone: KEEP RIGHT!"

Craig looks GREAT!! Tell him I said 'HI!' and the best to both of you

Old July 1st, 2018 #13
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Mark Twain. I used to have the bumper sticker but winter ruined the glue, lol.

I wish they'd get rid of the mosquitoes with the same tenacity as they get hysterical over Nawtzees, Craig and I just got hella bitten this week.

They misquoted him a few times, and left out a lot. They wanted his 100% Euro DNA paper which he gave them but they didn't print.

There may be more on this in The Sun and other publications.

^^This is the fence that is between Canada and the US 2 miles from our hometown.
The oil wells are going at it right by said border, and they are on our side, lol.

Hail Craig Cobb!!!

A man of great intellect. I wish he could post here again.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 2nd, 2018 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

schock's a shithead - they charged me 850 in mowing fees, involuntary. i havent paid it and wont

it wasnt twain who said that, it was jew anarchist emma goldman: if voting changed things, it would be illegal

Old July 3rd, 2018 #15
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
schock's a shithead - they charged me 850 in mowing fees, involuntary. i havent paid it and wont

it wasnt twain who said that, it was jew anarchist emma goldman: if voting changed things, it would be illegal
Thanks for the correction , Alex

Old July 4th, 2018 #16
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Not Proven Emma Goldman Said It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Corrections require proof.

Not proven she said it either, apparently.

It's also been attributed to Phillip Berrigan.

So it's one of those 'unkowns' who said it.

Bookstore sells the stickers, and I never bothered to look it up.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ma...-voting-quote/

Quora's take on it, some interesting reasons to think Twain might have said it:
https://www.quora.com/What-are-your-...t-let-us-do-it

As for Schock, he is prob seeking donations or something, no reason to believe any connection exists.

Law enforcement watches Craig and knows he's not been down there, esp not just since April, and I had to remind him who those two were.

Old July 19th, 2018 #17
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Update: Delayed in Shutting Down Dinky Little Town, LOL

When Craig gets back to Sherwood I'll show him this--I got home from work and saw it on the news.

They can't have their vote til November as it turns out.

A vote to shut an entire city down so that two citizens of that city, who met Craig years ago when buying something from him, cannot be on the City Council.

Michael and Deby might want to look into that, their rights appear to be being violated imo.

To me this sounds like an abuse of power on the part of Schock, since you should not be able to propose dissolving an entire city Govt. because you think someone might have beliefs that don't jibe with yours.

But if that is how they want to spend their time and resources....

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news...te-supremacist

https://bismarcktribune.com/news/loc...77315da12.html

Notice both stories have the exact same verbiage. One script is written and it's cut and pasted throughout the journo world.

Old July 22nd, 2018 #18
James Hawthorne

Wink

Election in North Dakota town man hoped to make white supremacist village delayed

LEITH, N.D. -- A vote to turn the south-central town of Leith into an unincorporated village and do away with city government will be delayed until fall.

A vote by the 16 or so residents whether to dissolve was to be held Monday, but now is set to be part of the November general election.

The July date set by the Grant County Commission was too early to meet state law.

Mayor Ryan Schock, who was re-elected in April, carried a petition to disband the town when a couple he associates with the town’s white supremacist history were elected by write-in votes to the city council. Michael Bencz and Deby Nelson deny any association with Craig Cobb, who attempted to turn Leith into a neo-Nazi community and was jailed for armed terrorizing. The couple bought property from Cobb when he started buying and selling abandoned Leith property in 2013.

Schock said he hopes dissolving the town will be the end of the Cobb legacy.

“Nobody can take over the government without a government,” Schock said earlier.

Cobb’s four-year probation ended in April. He continues to live in Sherwood, a town of about 240 people in far north-central North Dakota.

Inforum

VNN Media

Tags
craig cobb, leith, north dakota, white

Thread