Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 25th, 2017 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Race-Mixing TV Commercials: More of "The Trump Effect"?

Donald Trump has been president for almost a year. Since January 2017, I’ve noticed many more interracial TV commercials, where the “wife” and the “husband” are of different races (usually, one is Black and one is White). Just a coincidence? I wonder. Seems like the Madison Avenue Jews are increasing the race-mixing propaganda in response to Trump and his “racist” supporters.

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old December 25th, 2017 #2
Joe from OH

I rarely watch the jew tube. I don't have cable and I have an older CRT TV. A real relic

I watched a few quarters of the Pittsburgh negroes playing the Houston negroes of the Felon League earlier today. I was appalled at the number of race mixing commericals, the Apple one being the most disgustingly aggregious.

The high tech companies are stridently anti white. Their ads are almost always featuring non whites, yet I'd imagine that 80%+ of their revenues are derived from whites.

I don't know if it's a Trump response or merely the progression of their stridently anti white agenda.

Fuck Apple. Fuck Google. Fuck Facebook.

Old December 25th, 2017 #3
NotFunny
Banned

faggot libs are the shallow state. Trump is the deep state

Old December 26th, 2017 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
I rarely watch the jew tube. I don't have cable and I have an older CRT TV. A real relic

I watched a few quarters of the Pittsburgh negroes playing the Houston negroes of the Felon League earlier today. I was appalled at the number of race mixing commericals, the Apple one being the most disgustingly aggregious.

The high tech companies are stridently anti white. Their ads are almost always featuring non whites, yet I'd imagine that 80%+ of their revenues are derived from whites.

I don't know if it's a Trump response or merely the progression of their stridently anti white agenda.

Fuck Apple. Fuck Google. Fuck Facebook.
I still have a CRT analog TV so I can watch my VHS tapes because they don't work in digital flat screen sets.

The latest thing I've noticed in TV ads this past year is White male/sheboon pairing. White female with nigger buck has been around a while, but this is new. Naturally all White males are portrayed as stupid buffoons and beta males. And 90 percent of all TV commercials now are for phones, computers and other gadgets, even during football and baseball games. In years past it was mainly beer, razor blades, pickup trucks and other manly stuff, reflecting the mostly White male viewers. Now it's just nerd-vana with all the gadgetry. I must be getting old.

I don't use Crapple, Jewgle or Fakebook, either.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 26th, 2017 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking nigger nation

You would think that blacks (+/- 12 % of population) were the overwhelmingly dominant ethnicity in Amerika after viewing US teevee for awhile.

Thats what (((they))) want you to believe.

Cheers

Old December 26th, 2017 #6
Johan
Banned

It will be no different in the USA than in Europe, if one looks at who owns the media, it will be the same shit.

In addition to the anti White advertising messages, they have replaced White actors in series and films by niggers,muslims,and other anti White scum.Also the content of "politically correct" introdoctination is very high.

So i don't think it have something to do with Trump or other politicians around the world,it's a 100% jewish intention to destroy the White race.They try to do that in many ways the media is one of it.

Old December 26th, 2017 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
It will be no different in the USA than in Europe, if one looks at who owns the media, it will be the same shit.

In addition to the anti White advertising messages, they have replaced White actors in series and films by niggers,muslims,and other anti White scum.Also the content of "politically correct" introdoctination is very high.

So i don't think it have something to do with Trump or other politicians around the world,it's a 100% jewish intention to destroy the White race.They try to do that in many ways the media is one of it.
You're correct, it is global.

One thing to recognize though is how much of world media is owned by USA Jews, so the global trash churner-outer is 'Merica primarily.

I do think the propaganda has increased this year, lots of holiday race-mixing type o' commercials, and more of the black woman and white man pairings as Ray said, and it would appear the country was occupied by mostly niggers and Mexis by the demographics on tv, and T. Garrett said.

...This can be paired with art in government buildings and schools.

When I was in school for paralegal studies, I noticed they had a whole wing of the school dedicated to niggers, from Douglass to Tubman and so on. A huge tapestry of Ghandi hung in front of the library. Rainbow gay clubs also had posters all over. Mexi stuff as well.

No white people hung on the walls of the school, even though 75% of the students were White.

The elementary school up the road was renamed from Robert E Lee elementary to some nig or Mexi "hero", I can't recall which.....just so long as they aren't White, it's okay. It's better to be anything but White, according to media and local government/public schools. Literally anything.

Based on the art on the walls, you would think the country was founded by Frederick Douglass, a couple gay dudes, and Charro.

Old December 26th, 2017 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default (((YouTube)))

Also worth mentioning: most of the garbage heap commercials I saw this year were on YouTube, before you can click 'skip ad', and they have them on Netflix as well.

They want their hand in every pot, nothing free of them. Now that people are not forced to use the television to get media, they need more control, so they can still 'get at you' if at all possible.

It's as much a reason for the desire to dominate the internet as $ is, the propaganda aspect. Most important is having a way to gain access to the minds of children. Images, song, info---they create an entire 'culture' based on what is seen in media.

They want to maintain that (((control))) cuz for the first time in a long time it's been slipping, people are home-schooling and watching independently produced stuff. Reading stuff that did not have to go through their (((publishers))) also.

They don't want them thar puppet strings totally cut off.

Old December 26th, 2017 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
You're correct, it is global.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP3SezPCXDY

One thing to recognize though is how much of world media is owned by USA Jews, so the global trash churner-outer is 'Merica primarily.

I do think the propaganda has increased this year, lots of holiday race-mixing type o' commercials, and more of the black woman and white man pairings as Ray said, and it would appear the country was occupied by mostly niggers and Mexis by the demographics on tv, and T. Garrett said.

...This can be paired with art in government buildings and schools.

When I was in school for paralegal studies, I noticed they had a whole wing of the school dedicated to niggers, from Douglass to Tubman and so on. A huge tapestry of Ghandi hung in front of the library. Rainbow gay clubs also had posters all over. Mexi stuff as well.

No white people hung on the walls of the school, even though 75% of the students were White.

The elementary school up the road was renamed from Robert E Lee elementary to some nig or Mexi "hero", I can't recall which.....just so long as they aren't White, it's okay. It's better to be anything but White, according to media and local government/public schools. Literally anything.

Based on the art on the walls, you would think the country was founded by Frederick Douglass, a couple gay dudes, and Charro.
Nando's is a South African restaurant chain, so that's why I never heard of it before. That wasn't much different from what you would see in a US ad.

I'm wondering if (((they))) based the "racist" White woman in the ad on The White Rose since she is from S. Africa and the woman is wearing the same Cleopatra-type hairdo White Rose had in her earlier videos.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 26th, 2017 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Nando's is a South African restaurant chain, so that's why I never heard of it before. That wasn't much different from what you would see in a US ad.

I'm wondering if (((they))) based the "racist" White woman in the ad on The White Rose since she is from S. Africa and the woman is wearing the same Cleopatra-type hairdo White Rose had in her earlier videos.
I don't know, that's an interesting observation.

One thing I've noticed they do, though: of course the White plays the 'clueless' role always, and they are usually the less attractive of our race in these kinds of ads, and the blacks are very mixed with White, to give the illusion of being equal in the good looking department.

If they really took your average black-for-many-generations niggers compared to average suburban Whites, for example, you'd see the stark difference, which they don't want.

Also they sometimes do something else: pick a gorgeous White person, usually a blonde, Germanic looking woman, and couple her with a dark nigger. They like the shock value of this, it is meant as insult. It's also conditioning to make it appear a woman like that would find a nigger like that more attractive than a Germanic looking man (in reality: aw hell no).

They've proven that with case studies, most people, of every race, prefer their own race.

They consider this something (((they))) need to 'fix', instead of leaving people the hell alone.

Old December 26th, 2017 #11
littlefieldjohn

Trump worries at night about his daughter & Israel. Christian churches are promoting no equal space of earth for Whites.

Old December 27th, 2017 #12
WayneW67

The rise of race mixing on US television is both alarming and disgusting. He sends the message to our most impressionable children that mixing superior White genes with inferior genes of niggers and other non-whites is not only OK, but natural. Not only are commercials evolving into this filth, but the shows themselves are showing an increase in this sick perversion. One of the greatest offenders is Grey's anatomy and any other show by the nigger Shonda Rhime. She has dozens of characters mixing race with not only heterosexuals, but also dykes and faggots. It takes special vigilance to monitor this sickness so that it does not infect our White children.

Old December 27th, 2017 #13
Dawn Cannon

Default WotW examines the Christmas adverts in the UK and discovers a very disturbing trend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
It will be no different in the USA than in Europe
Always.

Old December 27th, 2017 #14
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Interracial adverts are old hat in Europe, we've moved onto all that LGBPELUIYRADN&%^% nonsense.

Old June 24th, 2019 #15
Sean Gruber

Of all the corporations doing TV ads, I don't know a single one nowadays that doesn't portray white-nigger couples.

It's always nigger husband, white wife, or white husband, nigger wife.

Sometimes the ad is subtle. It shows just one parent (man or woman) whose child is a nigger.

The jews are pushing this harder than they ever have before. If you haven't checked TV in the last 6 months, you are in for a shock.

Let's document the ads that do this.

Less talk, more action

Old June 24th, 2019 #16
Crowe

Since this topic was created in 2017, in retrospect, it's been made absolutely clear that the jew got their man with Donald Trump. The increasing anti-white propaganda shows that jews feel safe, and confident. Donald Trump gives them this feeling of security. The safest place in the world for a jew, outside of israhell, is the USA.

Old June 24th, 2019 #17
bedford

I rarely watch TV but when I do I do I am struck by how often the advertisers
sneak in black/white couples. One mattress company has a black man and a
white woman sleeping together, most car ads have a black man driving with a white woman in the passenger seat even if it is a luxury brand like BMW or
Cadillac. One ad that really bothers me is for a heart drug called Repatha which
features a black man marrying a white woman and the white father is cucking
to the black family by doing an idiot negro dance. The only reason I see it is
because it is shown on the TVs at my gym. I was in Atlanta and saw the back
of a MARTA bus and it had an ad for Atlanta Shakespeare Tavern and 3 of the
5 actors for the Shakespeare play were niggers with big smiles. I guess in Mudlanta they have to appeal to niggers to attend a Shakespeare play.

Old June 24th, 2019 #18
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Of all the corporations doing TV ads, I don't know a single one nowadays that doesn't portray white-nigger couples.

It's always nigger husband, white wife, or white husband, nigger wife.

Sometimes the ad is subtle. It shows just one parent (man or woman) whose child is a nigger.

The jews are pushing this harder than they ever have before. If you haven't checked TV in the last 6 months, you are in for a shock.

Let's document the ads that do this.
I have not had a TV in several years but during the rare occasion I catch a glimpse of a public one I certainly do notice this. Not only should one shun televitz because of this foul agenda but the mindless consumerism being promoted.

Old June 25th, 2019 #19
steven clark

Default Race-Mixing TV Commercials: More of 'The Trump Effect?'

I have to agree with all the posts regarding commercials I've seen. I rarely watch TV, so the only time I really see it is in the gym when I work out, and you can't escape it. As has been noted, a LOT of ads are simply for more TV, internet, etc.
Also, what I note is a lot of dumpy sheboons with whites. They really are dropping the black supermodel type, and I notice many of the white males look dorky and Jewish.
There is a genuine cult of ugliness in mass media now, and man, all the fat broads. I'm reminded of John Gunther when he wrote Inside the USSR in the 50's, and said Moscow would be a much nicer looking city if everyone lost twenty pounds.

Also, I note the emphasis on retarded kids and mentally/physically challenged ones, especially endless commercials on the 'Special Olympics'. There is a genuine dislike of normal, mentally healthy children.

And a million ads supporting our vets, warriors, cops, etc. It's galling to see over and over ads supporting our 'heroes', and when I was in the military, that would have got a laugh. It reminds me of the old USSR, where everyone was an official hero of the USSR.

On Amren, one man posted that he used to work in a p.r. firm, and it was all white...except there was always a Jew at the top.

A lot of this might concur with Alex when he noted much of this is subliminal conditioning to make us believe this is reality. As Kievsky posted a few years ago, the Jews do a Midrash on reality, making you believe their version is right, and the media tries to make it this way.

Can we blame Trump? No,because culturally, we're still in the Obama era, and presidents don't really have much control over the mass media. Reagan was this great hallelujah conservative, but aside from Ahhh-nold and Bruce Willis in the movies, how much conservatism got through?
We lost the culture generations ago.

I write plays, and the theaters are really into this racial change, far more so then TV. Several theater companies now have black women as head (again, they're always dumpy), and it's odd how it just happens all at once.

I have thoughts on the arts, and am working on a separate thread.

Also noted is how a lot of old TV shows are recast with a black. Think of Touched by an Angel, which was an remake of the old Michael Landon show, with Della Reese put in...another fat, brassy, black woman. Whatever happened to Diane Carroll?

I went to Soldiers Memorial in St. Louis a month ago. It was a museum dedicated to veterans, and had lots of war trophies, weapons Nazi stuff (I saw my first Sturmgewehr M-44 there), and it was closed for a year to be redesigned. Now, all the war trophies and weapons are gone, and more pictures with notes...and Jesus, every third face is black. You'd think there were only a few whites who fought in WWI, WWII, etc.
Even the old army just gets mention as the 10th cavalry (the black regiment-Buffalo soldiers), and of course vets don't complain, they just lap it up like the good cannon fodder that they are.

But the media is a passive form of entertainment, and all you need do is watch, and complaining seems pointless...unless you whack Procter and Gamble for being satanist for showing a moon on their products. That seems to work.

Old June 25th, 2019 #20
Jim B

There's even a few commercials of boomer grandparents with their half black biracial spawn as if it's just the most natural thing in the world. But most commercials have a white female with a black male of various shades. She's always happy has hell and sometimes there's a frizzy headed, baby shit brown half breed or two in the picture.

The whole point is to convince young, impressionable whites, mostly women, that this is the new normal and that they should seek out a non-white males for sexual unions. Since most white girls grow up in dysfunctional, divorced households headed by a crazy cunt they are ripe for this type of programming with no strong white male around.

Thread