Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 13th, 2012 #141
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Comment on yet another DM story:
It must be made crystal clear now that any monies due in compensation will come from selling off existing assets.It is obvious that the entire "smashy and nicey" brigade and their jewish agents are involved.One has to presume the establishment will offer the entertainers up rather than "wee frees" masons and other political allies.One good line of investigation should be the women sidelined when they get aged.I particularly ook forward to that smug tosser on channel four news getting bracelets when anna ford lets him have both barrels

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 13th, 2012 #142
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
It must be made crystal clear now that any monies due in compensation will come from selling off existing assets.It is obvious that the entire "smashy and nicey" brigade and their jewish agents are involved.One has to presume the establishment will offer the entertainers up rather than "wee frees" masons and other political allies.One good line of investigation should be the women sidelined when they get aged.I particularly ook forward to that smug tosser on channel four news getting bracelets when anna ford lets him have both barrels
Wouldn't it be nice to think that this is the beginning of the death rattle for the BBC if it's proven that they covered it all up?

I hope they strip the BBC bare and then strip whatever Saville left in his will just for starters. Buried in concrete? Makes you wonder why, doesn't it?

I saw a comment on the DM that referenced a Youtube documentary featuring Saville and Louis Theroux. She suggested people should hunt it down and watch it again, knowing what we know now. Not had time to investigate this yet but will do so.

Old October 13th, 2012 #143
andy

Quote:
Wouldn't it be nice to think that this is the beginning of the death rattle for the BBC if it's proven that they covered it all up?

I hope they strip the BBC bare and then strip whatever Saville left in his will just for starters. Buried in concrete? Makes you wonder why, doesn't it?

I saw a comment on the DM that referenced a Youtube documentary featuring Saville and Louis Theroux. She suggested people should hunt it down and watch it again, knowing what we know now. Not had time to investigate this yet but will do so.
I recall that and i recall that he told theroux he stopped jim#ll fix it because of people saying things about ittle girls.I pointed this out in correspondence to a "movement" honcho who was making it seem like savile was bigger and better for the movement than the mudslim groomers.

Old October 13th, 2012 #144
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I recall that and i recall that he told theroux he stopped jim#ll fix it because of people saying things about ittle girls.I pointed this out in correspondence to a "movement" honcho who was making it seem like savile was bigger and better for the movement than the mudslim groomers.
I've not seen it but I assume this is it.

Whilst looking I found that several people are now picking up on it.
Quote:
Many people including me will now be intrigued by the Louis Theroux episode where he met Jimmy Savile, although for some reason they don't seem to be repeating it which would be timely it was already upped to Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM08U54gAJQ&t=23m7s
This was a shocking bit, about how Jimmy used to dish out mob justice in the clubs he ran in the 50's and how he threatened that things would "happen" to the young girls who went to them if the police didn't turn a blind eye to beatings from him and his heavies. This was quite a clear revelation of his true character and looking back it is quite amazing to think that this didn't amount to any press coverage.

Throughout the doc he was generally intimidating and controlling towards Louis and he had a generally egotistical manner about him. After the recent revelations it is a particularly fascinating programme to watch and one which admittedly wouldn't be particularly spectacular otherwise.
The main things I found fascinating where how controlling and intimidating he was towards Louis and the way in which he talked about women which he repeatedly referred to as "brain damage". Generally his veneer was indeed one of egotism, Louis didn't even manage to run through a list of Savile's achievements without him interjecting and correcting him, modesty was not a word that could apply to any part of the character he displayed to Louis during this programme, when out of interest you then check out an old episode of Jim'll Fix It or Top Of The Pops the persona you are greeted with most definitely comes across in a more light hearted manner which is in direct contrast to Jimmy as we see him in this 2000 programme.

You might have expected a celebrity of his sort to be merely eccentric but he was dropping hints throughout of the way in which he controlled his world through his contacts who could "get anything done". As we watch now, the jigsaw pieces contained in this programme seem to complete the puzzle.

You can also find the episode on the Louis Theroux - The Collection DVD, which I didn't even realise I had having only watched the general documentaries before finding it up on Youtube anyway.
This person has some interesting questions, although I disagree with the overall tone of their post.

Quote:
feel it's as fascinating in itself that the revelations could only seem to come out after his death as what the allegations actually are about.

As many people have surmised already he seemed to almost bave a mafia style level of influence in the media and people could have been afraid of the consequences of speaking out.
The witchhunt in general that it has inspired is also a bit troubling, but then it always is, it aims to out some celebrities who despite not having the controlling and intimidating demeanour of Savile merely took part in rock and roll parties where sex was part of the hedonism and the actual ages of the girls weren't exactly at the forefront at the time. It was consensual so you have to wonder the fairness of the sharks at the Mail trying to heap dirt on the likes of Peel now, focusing on his fetish for schoolgirls which is actually a pretty common fetish that is indulged by adult dominatrixes etc and stag parties or whatever you call them.
It is odd that the Tabloids would leave so much alone, did he really have that much sway even by the late Noughties, even whilst high power institutions such as the Catholic Church itself was being rocked by peadophile allegations Savile was still untouchable. They've never been all that afraid of libel and slander suits since they have the money to defend them anyway, the Mail has always had a searing intent to rip into the BBC, it's revelling in it now but if not a victims testimony, why would they not a pounce on something such as the Louis doc before, much as I can't stand tabloids the revelations of Savile's thuggery in the 50's would have made a great headline. It's all so mysterious and intriguing as to why Savile was immune until his death from the British sport of wanting to see our celebrities brought back down to earth with a bang. Everything is not all that it seems, if someone is so selflessly partaking in a ludicrous amount of charity work, I am like so many others view that with more cynicism now and wonder whether it's about ego instead, such is the tale of Western society, nobody ever seems to do anything for more plain and simple reasons, particularly celebrities and those with any kind of power.

Savile most definitely had a more psychological level of abuse as well, but as is quite common.

As you say this life of egotism and great achievements with hundreds of hours of TV fame now tarnished by less than 60 minutes of TV time on ITV, just ends in an unmarked grave, a symbolic dead end, but it hardly makes a difference.
Quote:
When exactly did Jimmy Saville become a member of the illuminati?

Because I can't think of any other explanation as to how he's kept hundreds of people quiet for 3 or 4 decades? He seemed to have had control over the government, police and BBC.
Quote:
When they realized he was as sick and perverted as they are..

Old October 13th, 2012 #145
Henry.

Quote:
I've not seen it but I assume this is it.
I watched some of that when it was first broadcast but it's much more interesting now.

@ 12:00 min (just after we catch sight of Jimmy's condoms) we get to meet ''Jim the Pill''....Does anyone know if Jim is still with us and if he is, has he suddenly gone to ground or developed a case of sudden-onset-dementia....

Old October 13th, 2012 #146
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
I watched some of that when it was first broadcast but it's much more interesting now.

@ 12:00 min (just after we catch sight of Jimmy's condoms) we get to meet ''Jim the Pill''....Does anyone know if Jim is still with us and if he is, has he suddenly gone to ground or developed a case of sudden-onset-dementia....
(not watched it yet so not sure who you're on about but

If he's still with us, judging by how much chatter there is about this video, it won't be long before someone recognises him and points him out.....

-----------

Is there anything that people won't cash in on?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-G...item232379dcef

The seller even points out:

Quote:
Just found original script from the episode I was on, signed by Jimmy Saville and a signature from Nigel Havers (he was my Fix it), just to prove that badge is genuine. I am not offering these items for sale.

Not sure that this is a great time to sell this, given recent publicity, but I have had it stored up in the attic for years and it seems a tad pointless when I could get some cash for it...

Anyhow, this is the genuine article (I was on the show in 1986), and it's yours if you want it.

Many thanks for looking.
But that's not the shocking bit. The shocking bit is that it's at £185 with ten bids!

Old October 13th, 2012 #147
andy

I notice the respondent worries peel will be targeted and excuses his perversions townsend fan like.I reckon they are all involved immersed in countless orgies of decadent depravity.One good thing though is at last they will be getting their richly deserved desserts.Many of them look the part
travis
edmonds
walker
blackburn
richards
every single last 60's survivor excellent stuff now we need to see some handcuffs

Old October 13th, 2012 #148
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I notice the respondent worries peel will be targeted and excuses his perversions townsend fan like.I reckon they are all involved immersed in countless orgies of decadent depravity.One good thing though is at last they will be getting their richly deserved desserts.Many of them look the part
travis
edmonds
walker
blackburn
richards
every single last 60's survivor excellent stuff now we need to see some handcuffs
It's the main topic of conversation at the minute amongst my friends with everyone trying to guess who the next lot's going to be. The evens bets seems to be on a Blue Peter presenter but I'm not sure how they've arrived at this deduction.

Not buying it that Noel Edmonds was involved. He may have a beard but he just doesn't seem the type.

Old October 13th, 2012 #149
Henry.

Quote:
(not watched it yet so not sure who you're on about but

If he's still with us, judging by how much chatter there is about this video, it won't be long before someone recognises him and points him out.....

-----------

Is there anything that people won't cash in on?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-G...item232379dcef

The seller even points out:

But that's not the shocking bit. The shocking bit is that it's at £185 with ten bids!
He's a former 'chemist' come property developer who saw to Savile's needs.

'Jimmy the 'Pill' fixed it for Jim........

Old October 13th, 2012 #150
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
He's a former 'chemist' come property developer who saw to Savile's needs.

'Jimmy the 'Pill' fixed it for Jim........
Ah, I see. Hm. If he is still around, I expect he's on a different continent by now.

Old October 13th, 2012 #151
Steven L. Akins
Banned

I've been watching just a bit of the above interview/visit with Jimmy Saville, and the impression that I get from it as an American who isn't at all familiar with the man is that he is like many washed-up celebrities living out his remaining days in relative solitude. It doesn't appear that he has a great deal of his money left, looking at the modest apartment that he inhabits, which appears quite small and rather outdated.

The man himself obviously enjoys being the center of attention, as many celebrities do, and he appears quite comfortable in that role, while the rather limp-wristed interviewer appears to be a bit taken aback by all of it, and put off. The interviewer seemed very timid and uncertain of his purpose, rather intimidated by Saville; Louis is very likely a Jew of the homosexual persuation, who is overly careful to not impose of give cause for offense, as politically correct types try to be; however the interviewer comes across as not at all bright or particulatly intelligent, and much of what Mr. Saville says to him goes straight over Louis' head.

Saville seems a bit grandious and slightly overbearing, which is understandable given his former status and profession; but I find nothing particularly odd or eccentric about him from what I've watched so far. Saville does seem to have enjoyed pulling Louis' leg a bit (figuratively speaking) and took a mild delight in making and watching Louis squirm.

Old October 13th, 2012 #152
andy

Quote:
It's the main topic of conversation at the minute amongst my friends with everyone trying to guess who the next lot's going to be. The evens bets seems to be on a Blue Peter presenter but I'm not sure how they've arrived at this deduction.

Not buying it that Noel Edmonds was involved. He may have a beard but he just doesn't seem the type.
See even you have fan syndrome.If you think about it they all must have.It is poison chalice syndrome.Movement deviants can vouch for lunatic extremists requesting photos together.Ditto business I know of a man broken and destroyed professionally he tells every one he was the honest one he was outside the loop now he is back on the tools.Many civilians/honest tradesmen feel sorry for him and will tell you in confidence that he was straight the rest were bent.The real truth he lost his money when the first national bank of the caribean went bust and all his offshore stash was pissed away.
In the strata of entertainers where one has to be in the loop you can take it to the bank one at it all at it

Old October 13th, 2012 #153
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
See even you have fan syndrome.If you think about it they all must have.It is poison chalice syndrome.Movement deviants can vouch for lunatic extremists requesting photos together.Ditto business I know of a man broken and destroyed professionally he tells every one he was the honest one he was outside the loop now he is back on the tools.Many civilians/honest tradesmen feel sorry for him and will tell you in confidence that he was straight the rest were bent.The real truth he lost his money when the first national bank of the caribean went bust and all his offshore stash was pissed away.
In the strata of entertainers where one has to be in the loop you can take it to the bank one at it all at it
I'm no fan of Noel Edmonds, I think he's a twat second only to the twats in the Goodies. I just don't think he seems the type. I always had him down as a Cliff Richard professional celibate type.

Old October 13th, 2012 #154
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I've been watching just a bit of the above interview/visit with Jimmy Saville, and the impression that I get from it as an American who isn't at all familiar with the man is that he is like many washed-up celebrities living out his remaining days in relative solitude. It doesn't appear that he has a great deal of his money left, looking at the modest apartment that he inhabits, which appears quite small and rather outdated.

The man himself obviously enjoys being the center of attention, as many celebrities do, and he appears quite comfortable in that role, while the rather limp-wristed interviewer appears to be a bit taken aback by all of it, and put off. The interviewer seemed very timid and uncertain of his purpose, rather intimidated by Saville; Louis is very likely a Jew of the homosexual persuation, who is overly careful to not impose of give cause for offense, as politically correct types try to be; however the interviewer comes across as not at all bright or particulatly intelligent, and much of what Mr. Saville says to him goes straight over Louis' head.

Saville seems a bit grandious and slightly overbearing, which is understandable given his former status and profession; but I find nothing particularly odd or eccentric about him from what I've watched so far. Saville does seem to have enjoyed pulling Louis' leg a bit (figuratively speaking) and took a mild delight in making and watching Louis squirm.
I haven't watched it yet but I do know that he had in excess of £8 million quid when he died. Nor sure if this is straight cash or if it includes his house which is for sale but which I bet has gone down in value now.

Have you seen any clips of his Jim'll Fix It show? With hindsight, there was something very creepy how he was with the kids whose dreams he made come true. The look in his eyes when he said "Now then, boys and girls". Hindsight, I know.

Old October 13th, 2012 #155
Henry.

Quote:
I'm no fan of Noel Edmonds, I think he's a twat second only to the twats in the Goodies. I just don't think he seems the type. I always had him down as a Cliff Richard professional celibate type.
I think there were allegations against Tony Blackburn years ago.

That Theroux thing is loaded with treats right up to the very last scene with him and Saville together before they separate.

Saville ends by telling Theroux that if he ever lands in the shit he should call him and he'll 'fix it' for him!

Old October 13th, 2012 #156
andy

Quote:
I always had him down as a Cliff Richard professional celibate type.
As on many other occasion's you need to get out more this time the Algarve in portugal and the pro celebrity tennis tournaments

Old October 13th, 2012 #157
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I think there were allegations against Tony Blackburn years ago.
I don't find it hard to believe anything about a man with a 24/7 grin, although he's now apparently condemning Saville.

Quote:
That Theroux thing is loaded with treats right up to the very last scene with him and Saville together before they separate.

Saville ends by telling Theroux that if he ever lands in the shit he should call him and he'll 'fix it' for him!
I should watch it. What gets me is that it all seems to have been an open secret; from yours and others' comments about the video, he seems to be bragging about it. Others such as nurses have said they knew, Shy Keenan claims she told Esther Rantzen who denies it - all these people knew and did nothing.

Quote:
As on many other occasion's you need to get out more this time the Algarve in portugal and the pro celebrity tennis tournaments
Why would I want to do that? Are you on about Sue Barker? If so, I don't believe it.

Old October 13th, 2012 #158
Henry.

Quote:
, Shy Keenan claims she told Esther Rantzen who denies it - all these people knew and did nothing.
Rantzen is a disgusting Jewess whose family gained power and influence in this country from the international criminality of one Jewish relative in particular.

Old October 13th, 2012 #159
andy

Quote:

Why would I want to do that? Are you on about Sue Barker? If so, I don't believe it.
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...hares-his-life

SIR Cliff Richard has spoken for the first time about his close friendship with a former Roman Catholic priest.
The singer and staunch Christian reveals that he calls Father John McElynn, who shares his home, his
“companion” and “blessing”.

Sir Cliff, 67, whose sexuality has been the subject of speculation, also gives his approval to same-sex
partnerships.

Nothing odd about a chap shacking up with an ex priest happens everyday doncha know

Old October 13th, 2012 #160
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Rantzen is a disgusting Jewess whose family gained power and influence in this country from the international criminality of one Jewish relative in particular.
Is that the thing with her great grandfather disappearing at the same time as lots of his clients' money disappeared?

Quote:
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...hares-his-life

SIR Cliff Richard has spoken for the first time about his close friendship with a former Roman Catholic priest.
The singer and staunch Christian reveals that he calls Father John McElynn, who shares his home, his
“companion” and “blessing”.

Sir Cliff, 67, whose sexuality has been the subject of speculation, also gives his approval to same-sex
partnerships.

Nothing odd about a chap shacking up with an ex priest happens everyday doncha know
Hahahahaha! Now why doesn't that surprise me?! The eternal Bachelor Boy.