Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 4th, 2019 #41
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
I respectfully disagree.

He cucks every time he opens his mouth about religion.

He is still playing by the kikes' rulebook.

He is a grown-ass man with a supposedly genius I.Q. who refuses to think past the Jewish narrative. All that concerns him, really, is the best way to worship a fiction invented by his enemies.

That, my friend, is the ultimate in cuckery.

I have a genius I.Q., and I've been to Casa Inalco.

The truth is out there if you're willing to go digging for it.

It is absolute cuckery to have a king's ransom at your fingertips, and sit on your hands, waiting to be saved from yourself by some imaginary, white robed, Jewish fairy from the clouds.

I honestly do not believe Hutton Gibson is as smart as people say he is. I think he has a fantastic--possibly eidedic--memory, which is why he's tops at trivia contests and such. In reality, he lacks critical thinking skills; if he had them, being the genius he supposedly is, he would've picked the babble and Catholicism apart a long time ago, instead of nuthugging them into old age.

You know what you get when you cross an actual genius I.Q. with critical thinking skills?

Hitler.

Himmler.

Bormann.

Linder.

Me.

Not some Irish oaf who believes a pansy in a dress and faggoty hat is infallible when he sits in a special chair.

Hutton Gibson has never done anything useful for his race, not in all his years on this earth. Quite the contrary, his greatest achievement is having raised a famous son who has poor taste in women, can't stop drinking or snorting coke, wants shitskins who can't build a functional country to come to Whitemerica en masse, and who has generated an unfathomable amount of shekels for the tribes.

Look at the big picture.

The truth about the Jews is that they invented christianity. Hutton Gibson believes that christianity is real. He cucks by ignoring the truth.
You're making some good points here, Longbaugh. I don't really have any counterarguments. And to be honest, I'm not interested in trying to come up with any. Not after seeing countless examples of how the jew-controlled Catholic Church (especially in Italy) sucks up to leftists, and works with them, and even publishes their anti-white cartoons in Catholic newspapers/magazines. The rotten church needs to disappear (and that includes the co-called sedevacantists, who also suck up to the jews, just like cuck-pope Francis).

Old July 4th, 2019 #42
Man of the road

>you are divided and will remain divided
>you are born to serve jews - this is from god

Part of the sermon from a recent Tridentine Mass I attended:

"The jews killed Christ because He was not what they wanted in a messiah. They wanted somebody who would crush their enemies and make them gods. Our Lord told them to live in peace with other nations and they hated the message."

Old July 4th, 2019 #43
Man of the road

Old November 10th, 2019 #44
Stewart Meadows

This is probably off topic, but in Lethal Weapon, which is considered a classic in the action genre – and especially in the "buddy cop" subgenre – the hero, played by Mel Gibson, calls one of the Asian villains a "chink". I guess you could still get away with that in 1987.

Old November 10th, 2019 #45
Crowe

Quote:
Mel Gibson is not one of us.

Mel Gibson is in favour of letting the wetbacks into Whitemerica.

Mel Gibson is a moral coward.

Mel Gibson is drunken, Irish trash.

Hutton Gibson wasted his entire life and intellect studying Catholicism, instead of doing something useful.

Fuck them.
He had to get drunk to rack up the courage to criticize jews. This tells me he's a petty man, who's more concerned about nut hugging jews for personal gains, while offering sniveling apologies when he steps out of line.

And it's like you said, he's got the resources to make a lot of problems for jews, if he's undergoing some sort of moral dilemma, and has any second thoughts. Instead, he chooses to keep sucking jews off, while lining his coffers.

It's the christian in Mel Gibson that keeps him from seeking revenge against jews for their witch hunt against him, years ago. Just imagine how many right-wing, anti-jew organizations he could fund? Instead of doing this, he bows to the jew like a good little christian, turns the other cheek, and offers forgiveness, because that's what jebus would do.

He is right about women, though. He was quoted saying "you're supposed to smile, and fuck me" to his ex, and once again, he needed liquid courage to let that one out.

Last edited by Crowe; November 10th, 2019 at 05:31 PM.

Old June 24th, 2020 #46
Stewart Meadows

Jews are attacking Mel Gibson again:

Quote:
Winona Ryder opens up about her experience with anti-Semitism in Hollywood

JUNE 22, 2020 10:08 AM

(JTA) — Actress Winona Ryder said she was passed over for a movie role because the studio head thought she looked “too Jewish” and Mel Gibson once asked her if she was an “oven dodger.”

Ryder talked about her experiences with anti-Semitism in Hollywood as part of wide-ranging interview published in the London-based Sunday Times.

“There was a movie that I was up for a long time ago, it was a period piece, and the studio head, who was Jewish, said I looked ‘too Jewish’ to be in a blue-blooded family,” Ryder told newspaper.

The incident with Gibson, at a party in 1995, was first reported in an interview in GQ in 2010. Ryder said that when something came up in the conversation about Jews, the actor-director said, ‘You’re not an oven dodger, are you?'” – a reference to the ovens that creamated the bodies of inmates in Nazi extermination camps. She added that Gibson later tried to apologize for the remark.

Ryder was born Winona Laura Horowitz in Winona, Minnesota.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/wino...an-oven-dodger

Yeah, Hymiewood is "antisemitic".

Good grief, folks. The chutzpah is off the charts.

Old June 24th, 2020 #47
Oscar Yeager

Her zombie eyes implies she suffers from Post-Traumatic Anti-Semitism Disorder

Old June 27th, 2020 #48
Stewart Meadows

The jewish news site JTA keeps attacking Mel:

Quote:
A famed Hollywood screenwriter has previously backed up Winona Ryder’s claim that Mel Gibson called Jews ‘oven dodgers’

June 26, 2020 2:42 pm

(JTA) — Los Angeles Magazine unearthed a podcast episode from last year in which a prominent Hollywood screenwriter backs up Winona Ryder’s recent claims about Mel Gibson, namely that he is anti-Semitic and called the Jewish actress an “oven dodger.”

On an episode of the magazine’s “The Originals” podcast, Joe Eszterhas — who wrote the scripts for films like “Basic Instinct” and “Flashdance” — said Gibson repeatedly called Jews “oven dodgers,” “Hebes” and “Jew boys” in his presence.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/a-fa...s-oven-dodgers

Joe Eszterhas is a fanatical jew-lackey who hates Mel Gibson and white people in general.

Old June 27th, 2020 #49
James Radov

looking forward to seeing this one from mighty Mel:

theDailyBeast sez,
Mel Gibson’s New Pro-Police Brutality Movie Is Crazy Racist

Old June 28th, 2020 #50
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
looking forward to seeing this one from mighty Mel:

FORCE OF NATURE Official Trailer (2020) Mel Gibson, Action Movie

theDailyBeast sez,
Mel Gibson’s New Pro-Police Brutality Movie Is Crazy Racist
The judenpresse said the same thing about his last cop movie.

Quote:
Dragged Across Concrete Movie Review: This is Not a Good Movie

https://dailystormer.name/dragged-ac...-a-good-movie/
Gibson likes fame and money to much to make anything that´s truly cool from our perspective.

Old September 23rd, 2020 #51
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Exclusive: Jim Caviezel Says Mel Gibson Sent Him Third Draft of ‘Passion of the Christ’ Sequel

Robert Kraychik 10 Sep 2020

Actor Jim Caviezel, who portrayed Jesus in The Passion of the Christ, told Breitbart News on Thursday that he had received the third draft of a sequel to the biblical film from Mel Gibson, the films’ producer. He joined Thursday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow to discuss his forthcoming film, Infidel.
(...)
Marlow asked about politically-driven blacklisting following Caviezel’s portrayal of Jesus in The Passion of the Christ. “You’re a man of obviously outspoken faith. How has that affected your career, particularly [after] The Passion of the Christ?”

Caviezel responded, “I had no choice. I had to defend it. I had to fight to survive. The film exploded. It was off the charts. You’d think, ‘Oh, you’re going to work a lot.’ No, I didn’t. I was no longer on the studio list. That was gone. … Because of what I do as an actor — that’s my skill — it was given to me from God. I didn’t give it to myself, but it’s something in which I have a great range. … I really felt that faith was much bigger than the industry and Hollywood, and bigger than the Republican or Democratic Party or any of that.”

Caviezel told Fox News in March of growing hostility towards biblical films in Hollywood.
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020...hrist-sequel/#

Old September 23rd, 2020 #52
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
“You’re a man of obviously outspoken faith. How has that affected your career, particularly [after] The Passion of the Christ?”

Caviezel responded, “I had no choice. I had to defend it. I had to fight to survive. The film exploded. It was off the charts. You’d think, ‘Oh, you’re going to work a lot.’ No, I didn’t. I was no longer on the studio list. That was gone.
And if we point out that jews run Hymiewood, we're labeled antisemitic tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists.

Old September 24th, 2020 #53
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘Nailed it’: Prospect of ‘Passion of the Christ’ film SEQUEL brings deluge of online jibes

21 Sep, 2020 18:47 / Updated 3 days ago

Actor Jim Caviezel has confirmed that a sequel to ‘The Passion of the Christ’ was in development – and inadvertently let loose thousands of Twitter comedians, riffing on the mere concept of such a movie existing.

Caviezel, who played Jesus in the 2004 feature, revealed to Breitbart on Monday that writer and director Mel Gibson had sent him a third draft of the script for the follow-up flick. “It’s going to be the biggest film in world history,” Caviezel proclaimed.

The online community, however, could not take the idea of the Bible adaptation becoming a franchise seriously – especially since Christ’s story in the film had a definitive ending, just like it did in the good book.

The main joke on Twitter was that ‘Passion of the Christ 2’ was going to be a ridiculously shoe-horned, commercialized sequel. Twitter wags workshopped taglines like “Crucify This” and “Just imagine the prophets.”
https://www.rt.com/news/501324-passi...quel-reaction/

Old September 24th, 2020 #54
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
I respectfully disagree.

He cucks every time he opens his mouth about religion.

He is still playing by the kikes' rulebook.

He is a grown-ass man with a supposedly genius I.Q. who refuses to think past the Jewish narrative. All that concerns him, really, is the best way to worship a fiction invented by his enemies.

That, my friend, is the ultimate in cuckery.

I have a genius I.Q., and I've been to Casa Inalco.

The truth is out there if you're willing to go digging for it.

It is absolute cuckery to have a king's ransom at your fingertips, and sit on your hands, waiting to be saved from yourself by some imaginary, white robed, Jewish fairy from the clouds.

I honestly do not believe Hutton Gibson is as smart as people say he is. I think he has a fantastic--possibly eidetic--memory, which is why he's tops at trivia contests and such. In reality, he lacks critical thinking skills; if he had them, being the genius he supposedly is, he would've picked the babble and Catholicism apart a long time ago, instead of nuthugging them into old age.

You know what you get when you cross an actual genius I.Q. with critical thinking skills?

Hitler.

Himmler.

Bormann.

Linder.

Me.

Not some Irish oaf who believes a pansy in a dress and faggoty hat is infallible when he sits in a special chair.

Hutton Gibson has never done anything useful for his race, not in all his years on this earth. Quite the contrary, his greatest achievement is having raised a famous son who has poor taste in women, can't stop drinking or snorting coke, wants shitskins who can't build a functional country to come to Whitemerica en masse, and who has generated an unfathomable amount of shekels for the tribes.

Look at the big picture.

The truth about the Jews is that they invented christianity. Hutton Gibson believes that christianity is real. He cucks by ignoring the truth.
For anybody who wants to know just how strange it is for purportedly intelligent people to still believe christianity is real...

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

Old September 24th, 2020 #55
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
For anybody who wants to know just how strange it is for purportedly intelligent people to still believe christianity is real...

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/
Our VNN member Emily Henderson wrote some blogs on Christianity and I read all of them. The one discussion she had at some time here on VNN was how the Essenes were enemies of the Pharisees, and it was actually the Essenes who, basically in her opinion, were instrumental in the embellishment of the Synoptic Gospel narratives. She hasn't posted in some time and I never found her writings on the Essene hypothesis. I have seen the link you posted: however, the Essene hypothesis really was something that I wanted to read but I've never found it.

Old January 1st, 2021 #56
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I read Anglin's article and agree with it. I've seen some of Gibson''s work, and I liked The Beaver and Blood father. (The Beaver was thoughtful and semi-dark; later, Hollywood took it and vulgarized it into another film). He seems to want to do profound, thoughtful films, kind of like Eastwood, but he's always caught in the B movie action type.

I gather he's not a brilliant intellect, which isn't a real criticism. Too many 'smart' people do lousy art, but Mel could use some direction. I understand he was rumored to want to make a movie about the siege of Vienna by the Turks. Shame that didn't come about.

He also seems caught up in nigger worship. I noted his We Were Soldiers really bent over backwards to blacks, and this latest film where he does a Charlton Heston (a la The Omega Man) and romances a black woman.

He seems to correctly guess Jewish power in the media (who the hell wouldn't? They barely try to conceal it any more), but like a lot of whites, he just can't take on the niggers.
There is that kind, and the other who are in love with Indians...at least he hasn't done a remake of Billy Jack.

It is a shame Gibson couldn't join forces with like-minded types and focus on a film company about whites, but that never seems to get off the ground. Maybe small, local or just B type films about our problems and blessings...but Hollywood people always want that BLOCKBUSTER. Like Vidal said, they may talk Welles, but they think DeMille.
Thank you for yet another interesting post, Steven.

Old January 2nd, 2021 #57
James Radov

"Dragged Across Concrete" is a pile of shit..

"The Gringo" is somewhat entertaining.. hes a bank robber who tries to escape to Mexico.. gets sent to prison there and must find a way to survive the chaos.

"Blood Father" is pretty good.. a crime film about a former con and his slutty daughter being chased by criminals over a drug deal gone bad.

everyone already saw "Ransom"..

"Payback" is awesome, great fun as Mel takes on organized crime to get $70 grand back..

Old July 13th, 2021 #58
Stewart Meadows

Here's the latest Mel Gibson scandal:

Quote:
Mel Gibson widely criticised after being videoed saluting Donald Trump at UFC match

‘Rest in hell to his dead career,’ one person said

Jacob Stolworthy 11 hours ago

Mel Gibson is being widely criticised after he was spotted saluting Donald Trump.

The video, taken at Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier’s Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) match on Saturday (10 July), briefly shows Gibson in a crowd full of Trump supporters.

He can be seen giving the former US president a military-style salute, which has caused a social media firestorm.

Many people have been reminding those who might have forgotten that the infamous actor-director has a history of making racist, anti-semitic and homophobic comments in the past.

“There is no such thing as cancel culture if Mel Gibson isn’t cancelled by now,” one person said.
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b1883242.html

Old July 15th, 2021 #59
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Personally, I think they put Mel Gibson in so that maybe some of us evil anti-Semites might watch with the goal of hoping we might feel sympathy for this greedy kike.
Bingo

Mel Gibson has never played a villain

nobody would ever cast Mel Gibson as a villain.

Old September 13th, 2021 #60
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘White martyrdom’: Mel Gibson blasts Catholic bishops for persecuting priests who preach traditional beliefs

13 Sep, 2021 18:39

Movie star and ‘The Passion of the Christ’ director Mel Gibson has blasted Catholic bishops for ‘canceling’ priests who dare to teach traditional doctrine, suggesting they represent a “parallel counterfeit church.”

Gibson delivered his rant in a video message posted on Sunday for a rally held by the Coalition for Canceled Priests (CFCP), a group set up to support clergymen who have been run out of the church or persecuted for teaching orthodoxy. The Hollywood star said it’s not hard to believe such a coalition exists because he personally knows many priests who have been canceled.
https://www.rt.com/usa/534743-mel-gi...holic-bishops/

Tags
hollywood, jews, mel gibson, movies, rothchild

Thread