Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 8th, 2021 #121
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking I dont waste my time 'arguing' with shit like you ...

I just scrape you off my shoe after kicking the shit out of ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Nice "argument".

Anyone on the internet can use any name that looks real, but it doesn't mean that it's real.

Had I chose any real first/last name combo, then how would you know it was my real name? You wouldn't. It's pointless for anyone to even claim the name they display is real, let alone even use one.

It proves nothing...it's the internet.

(I can't believe I just had to explain that to someone.)
And I cant believe I have to repeat this you fucking retard ...I am using my 'real name'!

I know a few 'wn' including women who have stayed with me at my house in NY. I'm not a cowardly troll like yourself who is afraid of the consequences of what I say on the fucking internet!

Quote:
Besides, why would I want a psycho like you to be able to find my identity and possibly my location?
The longer you run your mouth here better chances are of finding you! It might be soon that someone steps into the place you feel most safe when you least expect it

Old January 8th, 2021 #122
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
muh brain is kiked, please help

No one can help.

Old January 8th, 2021 #123
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
The longer you run your mouth here better chances are of finding you! It might be soon that someone steps into the place you feel most safe when you least expect it
So basically you are insinuating/divulging that you have access to this forum's administration backend and/or access logs and/or database, therefore you have access to every member's IP address. Therefore if someone isn't posting through a good proxy string, you can pinpoint their approx location, then use government/court orders to get their exact location from their ISP.

I suspected this about you for about 3 months now - that you may work for someone who is working for ZOG (not saying that's true, but from what you have just said and a couple things that happened in a couple threads recently, well, just sayin').

Keep going. You're starting to uncover something we all need to see.

BTW: Threats are not accepted etiquette here. However, if you are who I believe you may be, you'll be left to do as you please, as you have been for many years

Old January 8th, 2021 #124
Lutador Branco

So there is no major American and worldwide commotion in honor of Ashli Babbitt?

Just because she is a nationalist warrior who participated in the January 6 Rally?

This is because the International Left dominates the media, institutions, the police and the world on a large scale.

But the war started, and this was the first battle.

Old January 8th, 2021 #125
Tony Boone

Trump will not attend inauguration.

Old January 8th, 2021 #126
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
So there is no major American and worldwide commotion in honor of Ashli Babbitt?

Just because she is a nationalist warrior who participated in the January 6 Rally?

This is because the International Left dominates the media, institutions, the police and the world on a large scale.

On VNN at least, there is no great praise of Ashli Babbitt because she was a green negress who served four tours for ZOG overseas in countries they had no business being in and killing those countries' people for the fucking jews. So it was ironic and a form of karma that she was offed by agents of the very same ZOG she served. For all we know, she loved Israel, too. Perhaps this might piss off some active military personnel and make them question the government they serve, but being most of them are retarded fools, I doubt it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 8th, 2021 #127
Crowe

Quote:

It's like Alex suggested in one of his pieville posts, if this was a serious attack on the government, where 100s of people stormed in with rifles, they'd have probably succeeded at killing some politicians.

This wasn't an attack. It was mostly boomers, women, Mostofskys, and Thor larpers in fur. With some antifa mixed in. There was nothing serious about this.

Old January 8th, 2021 #128
Lutador Branco

Quote:

But now I understand better.

In addition to the Left / Zionism dominance over the media, people themselves are also to blame, the large domesticated public, all over the world, for being forever in their comfort zone, and have not yet learned what it is like to go out into the real world and fight .

Ashli taught me and proved this to me and the world, regardless of leftist armed forces or MAGA.

This was the first New Age Nationalist / Patriot battle, and channels and sites like Bitchute are showing this well ...

Disorganized and insufficient battle, yes, I recognize it; but it is already awakening many.

Old January 8th, 2021 #129
Ray Allan

Thumbs up Here's more karma: Another dead ZOGbot

Police Officer Killed in US Capitol Seige was Air National Guard Veteran, Deployed to Iraq

Quote:
The U.S. Capitol Police officer who sustained injuries during the pro-Trump siege at the Capitol on Wednesday and later died was a member of the Air National Guard.

Brian D. Sicknick enlisted in the New Jersey Air National Guard in 1997 and served for six years, spokeswoman Lt. Col. Barbara Brown confirmed to Military.com on Friday.

Sicknick's duties included serving as a fire team member and leader with the 108th Security Force Squadron at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst , Brown said. He deployed to Saudi Arabia in 1999 as part of Operation Southern Watch and to Kyrgystan in 2003 in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. He was honorably discharged as a staff sergeant, she said.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...oyed-iraq.html

Old January 8th, 2021 #130
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Police Officer Killed in US Capitol Seige was Air National Guard Veteran, Deployed to Iraq

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...oyed-iraq.html
Another badge fag bites the dust!!!

Old January 8th, 2021 #131
Ray Allan

Default Mud-dame President spews

Video is 6:15 long, if anyone can stomach watching it in its entirety.

"Democracy" is code for a jewish-communist government and conspiracy that rigged and stole an election.

"Office of the President-elect?" I didn't know such a thing existed.

Old January 8th, 2021 #132
Robbie Key

Trimp has been permanently banned from Twitter.

Quote:
US President Donald Trump’s Twitter account has been ‘permanently suspended,’ that is banned. The company said there was a risk of violence because of how his tweets were being ‘interpreted’ off platform.
https://www.rt.com/usa/511985-twitte...uspends-trump/

Old January 8th, 2021 #133
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking mental case

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry duh cunt View Post
So basically you are insinuating/divulging that you have access to this forum's administration backend and/or access logs and/or database, therefore you have access to every member's IP address. Therefore if someone isn't posting through a good proxy string, you can pinpoint their approx location, then use government/court orders to get their exact location from their ISP.

I suspected this about you for about 3 months now - that you may work for someone who is working for ZOG (not saying that's true, but from what you have just said and a couple things that happened in a couple threads recently, well, just sayin').

Keep going. You're starting to uncover something we all need to see.

BTW: Threats are not accepted etiquette here. However, if you are who I believe you may be, you'll be left to do as you please, as you have been for many years
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry duh rayciss
a bad man disagreed with me, I am scared he might find me and come to my filthy hovel and make me cry, waaaaah mommy

You don't speak for anyone here but yourself, rambling on like some psycho cunt ...are you a woman? I don't have access to any special information on this forum, I'm not a government agent and I'm certainly not a jew.

Its not 'accepted etiquette' accusing vnnf forum members of being jews without proof, its grounds for banning. Twisting the rules by calling people 'kiked' when you don't like them or something they say is simply your faggot way of calling them jews shit for brains.

What have you 'suspected' about me for the past three months you fucking paranoid schizophrenic ...what has your defective mind uncovered? I'm sitting here laughing at you while you twist and turn for everyone on the forum to see after just a few words from me, what an insignificant pussy you are to call anything i posted 'a threat'.

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 8th, 2021 at 09:23 PM.

Old January 9th, 2021 #134
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

THE GOP DIED ON JANUARY 6TH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CJz8Q8F3JU1e/

Fucking scum!!

Old January 9th, 2021 #135
Ironguard1940

Default In is in fact long past time to open up with an army of whip-ass

This nation as we knew it has been brain dead and on life support for decades. It is now on its deathbed. Let it die and start anew. Whites will NEVER AGAIN benefit from the ballot box or the jury box in the kwa. It is now time to open up the cartridge box, as a friend has said.

Old January 9th, 2021 #136
Paul Anthony
Banned

After the Big Orange Hope Betrayed everyone.. why bother anymore?! We are on our own to protect our own!! Fuck the Billionare Orange Man!!!

Old January 9th, 2021 #137
Fico

He is Zionist and want through protesters forcibly conflict with enemies of Israel what would result with lot of death best elements of the White race. If someone have here any doubt about that,you can send to me private message and I can give to you good literature by one WN author who spoke about that long before shabbos goy Trump because he is just one of them. Protesters do not have enough knowlege even if they are good White lads who can fight for White USA in future. Zionists always have win-win situation as in Hitler's time who also have agreement with their banks. Mainstream media quote one stupid forum who is "right wing" and belive that Trump is fighting against Satan,we could se one clown who claim this while is VNN advanced forum where people must know the truth. Of course that this post will not be in mainstream media because he reveals all games. Stolen elections my ass,why they allow him first time? Why they did not kill him as Kennedy or Lincoln? Because Trump is their player.

Last edited by Fico; January 9th, 2021 at 12:00 PM.

Old January 13th, 2021 #138
Ray Allan

Default Keep the green nigger ZOGbots in line, don't question anything

US military chiefs condemn Capitol riot as 'sedition' & urge troops to 'stay ready' ahead of inauguration in rare political letter

Quote:
The Pentagon's Joint Chiefs of Staff have denounced the riot on Capitol Hill as a "direct assault" on the Constitution, deeming it an "insurrection" while calling on the military to remain "ready" as Inauguration Day draws near.

The country's top military leaders issued a letter on Tuesday blasting the violent disturbance that shook the nation's capital last week, a rare reproach from the Joint Chiefs who seldom wade into political matters in the public sphere.

"The violent riot in Washington, DC on January 6, 2021 was a direct assault on the US Congress, the Capitol building, and our Constitutional process," the letter reads.

. . . As Service Members, we must embody the values and ideas of the Nation. We support and defend the Constitution," they said, adding, "Any act to disrupt the Constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values, and oath, it is against the law."
https://www.rt.com/usa/512334-joint-...-capitol-riot/

Right, and yet you green niggers have no problem attacking and destroying other sovereign nations on orders from your kike masters and kill their citizens and lay waste to their countries, without question. Fucking hypocrites and scum.

Old January 13th, 2021 #139
Paul Anthony
Banned

Nanna is starting to look like a candle that's to close to a fireplace and melting..

Old January 17th, 2021 #140
Ray Allan

Default Ex-green nigger nigger, now a nigger blue nigger, is a HEEERO for defending Capitol from evil White "insurrectionists"

Task & Purpose, or TP as I call it, is a virulently leftist, anti-White, pro-military website, but I frequently use their articles in the #1 Green Nigger thread to show how the jews use "our" military as their attack bitches and to enforce their will on our country and the rest of the world.

Quote:
More than 10 million people have seen the video shot by HuffPost reporter Igor Bobic showing a Black Capitol police officer leading pro-Trump rioter away from where senators were holed up in the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Now ProPublica has uncovered new footage - amid a trove of of content archived from the now-shuttered social platform Parler - that reveals the raw moments before Officer Eugene Goodman's action. The clip, recorded moments after crowds breached a barrier outside, allows the public to see and hear new details from a turbulent day that ultimately led to President Donald Trump's second impeachment.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/euge...-parler-video/

Thread