Old June 17th, 2010 #241
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default re: Larry Fairfax

excerpt from an email distribution list:

Quote:
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:53 AM
Subject: Re: - Spokesman.com - June 15, 2010

I know Larry Fairfax, a known criminal and scammer, rips everyone off all of the time

he rapes the forest, he's a real bad actor

I have personally seen him log trees not his, he literally steals trees on almost every job and cheats his workers, he typically hires destitute scumbags and doesn't get workman's comp on them an in one case a couple of years ago a young man named John Keene got injured on Larry's job, his leg crushed, and had to walk 15 miles out of the woods, was rescued by Leon Atkinson (the guitar player) who took him to the hospital and saved his leg from amputation then Fairfax denied that John worked for him

according to the Spokesman Review newspaper he was $636,898 in debt when he declared bankruptcy last year, search his name at:
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201.../bankruptcies/ Lawrence A. and Carla R. Fairfax, dba Fairfax Logging, Sagle, debts of $638,898.
so that means he was desperate for money

everyone wants to know if Fairfax was working for the Feds to frame Steele, did Larry cut a deal to save his huge $800,000 house? Larry's previous house burned down, probably by him since he routinely engaged in insurance fraud according to his logger workers testimonies.

his wife Carla is working for Walmart, she's very nice except she sticks with him and my guess is she's going to divorce him

also Larry Fairfax was fat and his oldest son Andrew routinely did his dirty work, so I doubt Larry was the bomb planter

the real problem with the story is why would Steele want his wife killed when he just had major heart surgery and is old and near death anyways, at that point in life why would he do that, makes no sense and he could of just divorced her, he is a lawyer after all []

Last edited by 8Man; June 17th, 2010 at 07:01 PM.

Old June 17th, 2010 #242
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Pipe Bomb Video

Check out the video at the link below. It has photos of the pipe bomb. In conjunction with the above post on Fairfax it looks to me more like Steele has been framed.
========
http://www.wpri.com/dpps/news/strang...10-jgr_3431279

Mechanic finds pipe bomb under car
'By the grace of God it didn't go off'

Updated: Thursday, 17 Jun 2010, 7:53 AM EDT
Published : Thursday, 17 Jun 2010, 7:53 AM EDT

COUER D'ALENE, Idaho (CNN/KREM) - A mechanic is lucky to be alive, and may have saved lives, after making a shocking discovery. Authorities believe a man plotted to kill his wife by paying to have a pipe bomb attached to her car. But the wife's mechanic discovered it before it went off.

"I've been doing this 10 years, that's the first time I've seen anything like that," said mechanic Josh Young.

Young took a picture of the pipe bomb and sent it to the FBI. Police were called in, and then he moved the fuses to keep it from going off.

"We just kinda tied the fuses away from the exhaust so that we wouldn't touch the exhaust and get hot and ignite," Young explained.

The crew then pushed the car out of the shop, the bomb squad removed the bomb and detonated it.

The car belonged to Edgar Steele, a former Aryan Nations lawyer now accused of plotting to kill his wife and his mother-in-law. Steele's wife reportedly drives the SUV. Court documents show Steele hired Larry Fairfax to make two pipe bombs and place one under Steele's wife's SUV. She'd been driving around with the bomb ready to go off for two weeks.

Young can't believe it.

"By the grace of God it didn't go off," he said.

And now that it is all over, the mechanic realizes how seriously his life was in danger. "Think about it, I probably shouldn't have messed with it but at the time it seemed the thing to do, to get the fuses away from the hot exhaust."

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 17th, 2010 at 09:42 PM. Reason: fix typo

Old June 17th, 2010 #243
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

http://www.kxly.com/news/23941028/detail.html

Quote:
Close friends of Larry Fairfax however describe him as a family oriented, loving husband.
Family friends Susan and John Crump still can't believe Fairfax is being linked to a murder for hire plot.
“People do strange things, they do things they wouldn't normally do when their family is involved,” Susan Crump said.
The couple described the 49-year-old father of two as a family man who cares about his friends and community.
This guy would give you the shirt off his back and give you money if you needed it,” John Crump said.
Now isn't remarkable that MSM is now giving Larry ""piper bomber" Fairfax the "he was sweetest youth (a.k.a nigger) and had just turned his life around before ..." routine. Does big jew write these scripts at hate central has pass them the MSM outlets or are MSM "reporters" so well trained in college they write this stuff naturally?

There seems to be some type of damage control going one here with reference to "economic hardships".

Question for MSM: Would you be referring to Larry "pipe bomber" Fairfax as "family oriented", "loving husband", etc if he tried to have his wife murdered as a result of "economic hardships" or lets say he was a White Nationalist or lets say he publicly stated he hated Obongo? Of course not! In those situations MSM would have no problem finding people who providing negative personal references and MSM would have no problem finding documents that would allow them to report in his troubled history and dangerous past. Why is it that the average person is unable to see how MSM lies and manipulates them?

Note that Larry ""piper bomber" Fairfax is not long time friend/acquaintance of racist and anti-semetic lawyer who has ties to neo-Nazi and extremist organization organizations.

Old June 17th, 2010 #244
8Man
"moderate" radical

Apparently the commentors don't think much of KXLY's reporting.

Quote:
-J. Neighbors
Here's a challenge to you reporters: go talk to more of Fairfax' neighbors. You will find that a very large proportion of them hate Larry's guts and will probably tell you that he has ripped them off in business transactions. Also, ask some of his former employees whether or not he's tried to short-change them on their paychecks. I feel sorry for his wife and kids because they seem pretty decent, but Larry is a real piece of work.
Quote:
-Joetalache
Anoymous tip for the KXLY research team: I recommend that the KXLY reporters get the volumes of police reports of John and Susan Crump, known criminals and scam artists operating in Bonner County, Idaho before using them as a character reference in this case.
Contact info for Lawrence Andrew Fairfax

Garbled attempt at news & commentary on this case by some anti-racist claiming Steele hired two hitmen.

Old June 18th, 2010 #245
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

KREM: Steele Told Hitman He ‘Didn’t Want To Take Care Of Paraplegic’ Wife

Quote:
During a meeting on June 10, Steele told the witness he would call the next day when his wife left their house in the SUV.
So now we are to believe that Steele is going to leave a phone record connecting him with the hit-man that would indicate that Steele contact the hit-man immediately after his wife left the house. Whatever "alibi" Steele had planned for himself must have been very airtight in deed.

Old June 18th, 2010 #246
Russ
Banned

I made a really intelligent reply on the bonner site, but it did not show up. Seems anytime someone makes an intelligent analysis of a situation, the Jews block it from being seen. But anyway, those who aquitted OJ and those who have murdered Palestinians for 60 years are what's posting comments on the news media blogs concerning Steele's case. Here is a look at those who will be Judge Jury and executioner of Steele, even before he is tried. id Steele's Wife is reading any of the blogs, she needs to allow the media to interview her and profess her support of her Husband's innocence and relate to the phone threats and so forth for years. This way the public can see that Steele has been a target and that FBI refused to prosecute those who did it, even as Steele reported it to them. She needs to use the media to her interests and help. Just my opinions.

"People" who will be the Judge of Steele and his Jury.
http://www.barnesreview.org/html/may2010lead_129.html

Old June 18th, 2010 #247
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Booking Information

This website shows that Steele has been moved from the Kootenai County jail to an unknown location. It also shows that Fairfax has been released from that same jail.
=========
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/si...o?siteId=13000

Offender Name: EDGAR JAMES STEELE
Offender ID: 258645
Date of Birth: 07/05/1945
Custody Status: Transferred
Location of Offender: Unknown
Race: White

Offender Name: LAWRENCE ANDREW FAIRFAX
Offender ID: 69167
Date of Birth: 03/12/1961
Custody Status: Out of Custody
Reason: Dropped charges
Date: 06/16/2010
Race: White

Old June 18th, 2010 #248
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Question

What more can we learn about Larry Fairfax?

Old June 18th, 2010 #249
TommyJ
Banned

Dropped charges?! WTF?

Old June 18th, 2010 #250
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Paraplegic Hater

This is the first information about Oregon City. My searches pointed to Bend Oregon. Supposedly meeting in a horse barn would indicate that Steele was worried about his ranch house being bugged.

The bomb was supposedly placed on Cyndi's SUV before she left for Oregon. Why would Fairfax need $400 travel money to get there? Sounds like a risky bomb installation there. This thing reeks.

There is a must see video at the link below. It says that KREM's sister station in Oregon city interviewed the mother in law.
=========
http://www.krem.com/news/local/Steel...-96601409.html

Steele told hitman he 'didn't want to take care of a paraplegic'

by KREM.com, Lindsay Chamberlain
krem.com
Posted on June 17, 2010 at 2:32 PM
Updated yesterday at 5:14 PM

COEUR D'ALENE -- While meeting with a hitman, a North Idaho attorney accused of plotting to murder his wife and mother-in-law said he "had no second thoughts" and "wanted the plan carried out."
New FBI documents obtained by KREM 2 News Thursday reveal what one witness told them about his meetings with Edgar Steele, and Steele's plan to have his wife and mother-in-law murdered.

In an interview with the FBI on Wednesday, June 9, the witness said he has known Steele, 64, for about 20 years, and has worked on several projects with him in the past. About six months ago, while working on a project together, the witness said Steele brought up names of people he wanted killed, mentioning both his wife, Cyndi, and her mother.

The witness told agents he agreed to carry out the killings, planned for Friday, June 11. He told agents he was instructed to make the killings look like a car crash in order for Steele to receive an insurance payment.
After agreeing to the plot, the witness said he was told where Steele's mother-in-law lives in Oregon City, Or., and even traveled there to scout the location.

FBI officials say Steele and the witness met twice, on June 9 and 10, to discuss the plot, and both times the FBI equipped the witness with a recording device.

Court documents show the plan was for Larry Fairfax, 49, to put a pipe bomb under Cyndi Steele's SUV, and a second one under Steele's car, so that when the first one went off, Steele could ignite his and claim both were targeted for murder.

Both pipe bombs were discovered Tuesday when Cyndi dropped the cars off at a Coeur d'Alene Quick Lube for an oil change, the same day Steele appeared in court on federal murder-for-hire charges. Fairfax admitted to building the bombs and his role in the plot.

Agents say the witness and Steele first met in a horse barn on Steele's property in Sagle, Id., where Steele said he would pay the witness $100,000 after the murders were carried out and the insurance payment came through. The witness requested $400 up front to cover travel costs to Oregon City to carry out the murders. Steele paid the money, and planned out an alibi and contingency plans if only one of the women were killed.

During a meeting on June 10, Steele told the witness he would call the next day when Cyndi left their house in the SUV. Steele insisted that the witness would only be paid after both women were dead and he was not considered a suspect.

Steele said he insisted on a hit that looked like a car crash to ensure both women died because he "did not want to take care of a paraplegic."
FBI agents recorded Steele saying multiple times during the meeting that he had "no second thoughts" and "wanted the plan carried out." Steele also discussed methods of payment if either of them were arrested by police.

Steele was arrested Friday, June 11.

KREM 2 News asked FBI officials whether the witness in the documents was Larry Fairfax, the man charged with making and placing the bombs on Steele's vehicles, to which they said they could neither confirm nor deny.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 18th, 2010 at 05:06 PM. Reason: added information on mother in law

Old June 18th, 2010 #251
TommyJ
Banned

They interviewed her "off camera". Sure they did.

Old June 18th, 2010 #252
George Witzgall

Quote:
Court documents show the plan was for Larry Fairfax, 49, to put a pipe bomb under Cyndi Steele's SUV, and a second one under Steele's car, so that when the first one went off, Steele could ignite his and claim both were targeted for murder.

Both pipe bombs were discovered Tuesday when Cyndi dropped the cars off at a Coeur d'Alene Quick Lube for an oil change, the same day Steele appeared in court on federal murder-for-hire charges. Fairfax admitted to building the bombs and his role in the plot.
Is anyone not totally confused about what's going on? First of all there are two scenarios for the killings: one is to make it look like a car accident killed the wife and mother-in-law; the other is to put pipe bombs under both Ed Steele's car and his wife's car, so he could claim they were both the target of assassins to allay suspicion.

If in fact these were one-in-the-same plot, it still doesn't make any sense. Why would Fairfax reveal to the FBI a plot to put pipe bombs on the cars, then actually proceed to put real pipe bombs on the cars? Or were they fake pipe bombs? I'm missing something here.

Also, how can one woman drop two cars off at the Quick Lube simultaneously?

Last edited by George Witzgall; June 18th, 2010 at 07:47 PM.

Old June 18th, 2010 #253
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
If in fact these were one-in-the-same plot, it still doesn't make any sense. Why would Fairfax reveal to the FBI a plot to put pipe bombs on the cars, then actually proceed to put real pipe bombs on the cars? Or were they fake pipe bombs? I'm missing something here.
The local press did a terrible job of explaining it. From what I gather, Fairfax went to the FBI to reveal the alleged plot and then "forgot" to mention he put the bombs there.

Steele elected to represent himself. Some have suggested this might mean very poor judgment on his behalf due to the very serious nature of the crimes.

Reportedly, his wife broke down and cried when told Steele could not have contact with his family. Some have suggested this meant she was clueless.

The most painful to listen to radio-program on the planet:

http://www.rebelarmy.com/

If you can get past the foul language, gratuitous temper tantrums and nonsensical fluff, there's a good 10-15 minutes of Steele updates on the recent shows.

Old June 18th, 2010 #254
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
The local press did a terrible job of explaining it. From what I gather, Fairfax went to the FBI to reveal the alleged plot and then "forgot" to mention he put the bombs there.
That is just unbelievable. No way can I believe that.

Old June 18th, 2010 #255
George Witzgall

I want some real answers!

Old June 19th, 2010 #256
Axel Faaborg

What a giant crock of bullshit.

RE: the latest news story, how in the world can someone blow a pipe bomb underneath a car and then expect it to look like an accidental car crash? More to the point, how the FUCK can the writer of that article not notice that they have made two very conflicting statements not more than two paragraphs apart?

This is a setup. It's too goddamned insane to be anything but. The inconsistencies smack one in the face, unless one is already dead set on Steele being guilty.

Old June 19th, 2010 #257
ZOG CONTROL

Are the Feds Framing Up Edgar Steel?

By James Buchanan

In a startling development, a long-time pro-White activist, Edgar Steele has been charged with plotting to kill his wife. An article in the Spokesman-Review notes “(Edgar) Steele pleads not guilty… (Steele) pleaded with U.S. District Court Judge Candy Dale to release him from jail before next week’s bail hearing to tend to his clients and ‘put my affairs in order.’ The judge declined and ordered Steele not to contact his mother-in-law and wife…. ‘They know me far better than the U.S. government does,’ Steele said. ‘The United States government is doing everything in its power to try to drive a wedge between me and my wife…’ Steele’s wife and son, who appeared to be in his early 20s, declined interviews but spoke with Whelan at the hearing and communicated with Steele before the no-contact order. Steele’s wife cried after the hearing and slammed her hand against a wall outside the courtroom. “I need to be allowed to talk to my husband…,’ she said to court officials.”

All the people who know Edgar Steele who have been posting on pro-White blogs like Stormfront have been emphatic that he would never try to murder his wife. Add to that Steele’s long history of law-abiding behavior, his intelligence and his devotion to an idealistic cause. Steele has been married for 25 years and there has not been one mention of serious strife in the marriage. There has to be a motive for a crime. A husband is not going to kill his wife unless he truly hates her.

Another consideration is Steele’s health. Steele is 64 years old and suffered a heart attack in December. He had just gone through a long recovery and was hoping to get politically active again. Would someone with a known heart condition embark on a conspiracy to commit murder, knowing that the stress of such an undertaking could easily cause his own death too?

Perhaps the Feds are literally trying to kill Mr. Steele with an attempted frame up, knowing that his heart might not take the shock of having murder charges suddenly hurled at him.

If there exists a standard police profile of someone who was likely to murder his wife, Edgar Steele would not even remotely qualify.
The Feds claim to have damning evidence against Steel in the form of recorded conversations between Steel and a Confidential Informant. The Confidential Informant is the main government witness. It appears that the Confidential informant hired a hitman, Larry Fairfax. Fairfax was allowed to put a bomb on Mrs. Steele’s car, which seems like a bizarre violation of protocol for a police investigation and a reckless endangerment of Mrs. Steele’s life. The bomb was discovered when Mrs. Steele took her car in for an oil change shortly after Steele’s arrest. Only then was Larry Fairfax, the hitman arrested.

The government case depends almost entirely on the alleged tapes of Steele. All the evidence comes down to:

1).Testimony by a “Confidential Informant”, who could easily be a paid federal informant from day one, who befriends Steele.

2).Testimony by the hitman, Larry Fairfax, who was caught red-handed and is facing a life sentence in prison unless he makes a deal with the Feds. Fairfax is saying whatever the Feds want him to. Keep in mind that the Confidential Informant could have hired Fairfax entirely without Steele’s knowledge, and that any claims by Fairfax that Steele knew about the bomb plot could be perjured statements obtained under pressure

And

3).The audio tapes, which could be a sophisticated fabrication based on Steele’s Internet shows and recordings of innocent conversations Steele made in private, all spliced together to make a “murder plot” out of ordinary conversation.

Back in the early 90s, the Feds hired an informant to befriend a White separatist, Randy Weaver. The Feds spent a million dollars and over a year getting their informant to gain Weaver’s confidence. The informant talked Weaver into cutting down a shotgun barrel for him a fraction of an inch shorter than allowed by law. (Weaver probably thought he was right at the limit.)

Eventually the Feds led an armed assault on Weaver’s home shooting dead both his son and his wife. Following a long trial, Weaver was found not guilty, and a civil lawsuit got an award of $3.1 million for Randy Weaver and his three daughters.

If you’re familiar with our federal government and the extremes to which they have gone in the past to put someone politically incorrect in jail, then the possibility of the Feds faking tapes to frame up Edgar Steele becomes a lot more believable.

This may even be an outside-the-government frame up of Steele. The Confidential Informant might be an agent of Israel, and a sound lab in Tel Aviv may have doctored up the “private” recordings of the Informant with Steele. If you don’t believe our government would do that sort of a frame up, ask yourself if the Israeli government would.

More articles by James Buchanan at WhiteCivilRights.com

Old June 19th, 2010 #258
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
It appears that the Confidential informant hired a hitman, Larry Fairfax.
That certainly makes the situation more interesting.

Quote:
This may even be an outside-the-government frame up of Steele. The Confidential Informant might be an agent of Israel, and a sound lab in Tel Aviv may have doctored up the “private” recordings of the Informant with Steele. If you don’t believe our government would do that sort of a frame up, ask yourself if the Israeli government would.
Keeping in the spirit of Edgar Steele's web site name ...

Why not consider that a government has had somebody practicing to imitate Steele's voice for the last couple of years. Surely the jew would have considered every means possible of setting Steele up but realized that Steele was too smart and a trained lawyer and was not going to make any mistakes. So the government was going to have to take a more pro-active role in the setup.

So a voice imitator and Fairfax hold a conversation together and it is recorded in Steele's barn. They could have a attempted this many time until they got it down perfect. Maybe by being in the barn various barn noise would appear on the tape confirming that the conversation did in fact happen on Steele's property.

It would not have been hard for an agent to convince the bankrupt Fairfax that he could profit from setting Steele up. Also, is is likely that Fairfax has engaged is a lot of illegal activities and that could have been used to motivate him.

One thing that makes no sense is that it is claimed that Steele said he would call the Fairfax when his wife left the house. Would a intelligent trained lawyer do something so stupid? That is create a phone record of contact between himself and the hit-man?

How hard is it for some entity with unlimited budget, like a government, to simulate a phone call in order to make it appear that it came from a specific source? And of course this means that government would have more proof.

Also consider the Randy Weaver case and the effort the government went to set up a unknown uneducated man living with his family alone in the mountains. Certainly the government would consider Steele vastly more dangerous then Weaver.

Old June 19th, 2010 #259
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry David Duke's Website Breaks Silence on Steel Arrest

Finally 6 days after the arrest, David Duke puts out Buchanan's article on the Steele arrest at http://www.whitecivilrights.com/?p=3782#more-3782 . As of this post, the National Alliance news site at http://www.natallnews.com still has no mention of it. You read it first on VNN.

I have lost all faith in the competence of the FBI. Their bomb maker forgot to tell them that he had installed a bomb on the vehicle belonging to Steel's wife. I see why that Terrible Tommie refers to them as the "Famous But Incompetent".

Old June 19th, 2010 #260
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Posts in Steele's Local Newspaper

These posts are of interest in his local newspaper. There are also posts by Jew lovers following these. The story preceding these comments is rehashed and has already been posted.
=========
http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/...c456730869.txt

Sagle Eagle wrote on Jun 18, 2010 10:33 AM:
" I live in Sagle, Idaho. I know of "Larry the logger" Fairfax and Edgar Steele the attorney and anti-Zionist/Jew writer at www.conspiracypenpal.com .

The comments about this being a setup by the Jew run establishment may be accurate. Obvious. It will be interesting to see what defense Steele brings to court. I makes no sense that Steele who had a heart condition would want his wife murdered.

The real story is about Larry Fairfax, who filed for bankruptcy last year for over $600,000. According to the official story Larry was hired to kill Steele's wife for $125,000 and had been paid $500 for travel expenses. Larry admitted in court to making and planting of the bomb.

But is that the real story? Was Fairfax hired by the FBI to frame Edgar the anti-establishment writer? Was Larry's son Andrew or worker "Griz" involved in the planting or making of the bombs? Did his wife Carla know?

Larry is widely known for his business swindles and insurance frauds. Did the FBI have something on him? Are there any bodies buried in Larry's gravel pits?

There is much more to know about who was involved. "
Russ wrote on Jun 18, 2010 4:57 AM:
" Here are the type of people out to get Edgar Steele. Notice their behavior. I notice my last very intelligent comment was not posted. That reflects to me the state of this site, since we have all the opposition allowed to post hate filled remarks before anyone has been proven guilty. Read this for Steele's enemy. He's in trouble in having to confront them on the bench or media or in the jury pooi.
http://www.barnesreview.org/html/may2010lead_129.html "
Russ wrote on Jun 18, 2010 4:13 AM:
" He's getting a trial by Jewish media, where all the REAL haters show their ignorance and intolerance and their disregard for due process. A man is innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers beyond any reasonable doubt. Now where is Steele going to find a jury of peers when the media has already convicted him with their bias reporting...such as "hate lawyer" "Aryan Nations lawyer" etc etc. Steele will be aquitted if he gets a jury of intelligent people that can see through the charade. But if he gets these OJ supporters as his jury, he might as well pick his bunk in the federal joint. Racists are those who saw what Oj done and all the blood evidence, but still let him get away with it. Now they are here talking about racism, including those who have been murdering Palestinians for over 50 years, WE know who the real racists and haters are, it's those who deny truth and call names for no reason and would send a man to prison just because they don't like his views. "
Rainbow Marxists vs America wrote on Jun 17, 2010 6:29 PM:
" No vengeance like Jewish vengeance. "
Tau-Fu wrote on Jun 17, 2010 5:18 PM:
" Why did they seize the money that also belongs to the wife?
Why are they not granting the wife's request to visit the husband in jail? "
The Fairfax Connection wrote on Jun 17, 2010 5:01 PM:
" Okay, I get it, he hired Larry Fairfax to put a bomb on the wife's car in May, and when that didn't go off he left the bomb there and he hired a new person to kill her last Friday and make it look like an accident.
Pastor Lindstedt wrote on Jun 17, 2010 4:47 AM:
" Edgar Steele is just a lawyer, NOT Christian Identity and/or Aryan Nations.

Edgar Steele is NOT an Aryan Nations member. In fact, most of us in the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity religious/political movement thought that Edgar Steel did a poor job in representing Pastor Richard Butler when Morris Dees of the $PLC went to to steal Butler's farm. However, Butler was doomed in any case given the fact that a jewry of you worthless cowardly shabbes whiggers were going to let the thievery go on in any case. So Steele got the credit and went on to use the [bowel] Movement 'street cred' to advance his own selfish interests.

Anyone who knows Edgar Steele thinks that he is too much of a wuss to do anything criminal and we smell a ZOG set-up. In any case, Edgar Steele is NOT Christian Identity, and NOT a member of any faction of the Aryan Nations. I myself have ridiculed Edgar Steele as 'The Whigger-Whimperer' for his attacks on those of us who really want a racial holy war and Great Tribulation because Edgar wants to do nothing more than whine like a little gelding about what the Zionist Occupied Government/Babylon is doing to the White Christian Israelite Aryan Race. He thinks that we are a bunch of religious nut-cases and we think that he is nothing more than a money-grubbing wuss lawyer out to advance his own ego at the expense of the real Resistance soldiers.

Now I'm sure that The Whigger-Whimperer is going to be railroaded by ZOG and you worthless ZOGling whigger herd animals. But the good thing about it is that it will show those who are playing at Revolution that if you are going to be jewlagged by ZOG anyway, that you might as well rack up a respectable body count like the ZOG false front Timothy McVeigh did. Repression and political piglice agents-provocateuring regime criminality didn't save the Soviet jewnion from collapse and the same tactics won't save this mighty Evil Empire/ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final either.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
http://whitenationalist.org/forum "

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 19th, 2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: added another comment

Tags
edgar steele

Thread