Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2013 #41
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Cool Parsons & Reeb, Bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Folks View Post
So you are not only a fat fuck pig but a queer too! HAHAHA BTW I am originally from Ohio -- yes I know where Parsons street is faggot.
No you don't. If you did you'd know it was Parsons Avenue.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old June 3rd, 2013 #42
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
No you don't. If you did you'd know it was Parsons Avenue.
What an odd claim he made. It'd be like, "I'm from Indiana, so I know all about Oak Street."

That's crazy talk.
 
Old June 3rd, 2013 #43
Warren Folks
Junior Member
 
Warren Folks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jax
Posts: 224
Warren Folks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
No you don't. If you did you'd know it was Parsons Avenue.
Big fucking deal! I really could care less what you or that fat pig
thinks.
 
Old June 3rd, 2013 #44
Warren Folks
Junior Member
 
Warren Folks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jax
Posts: 224
Warren Folks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
What an odd claim he made. It'd be like, "I'm from Indiana, so I know all about Oak Street."

That's crazy talk.
Actually I am from America and I know all about Main Street. You happy now?
 
Old June 6th, 2013 #45
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Folks View Post
Actually I am from America and I know all about Main Street. You happy now?
You like Toby Keith a lot, don't you Warren?
 
Old June 6th, 2013 #46
Warren Folks
Junior Member
 
Warren Folks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jax
Posts: 224
Warren Folks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
You like Toby Keith a lot, don't you Warren?
Just as much as you like Elton John.
 
Old June 6th, 2013 #47
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Folks View Post
Just as much as you like Elton John.
I am unable to form a Rocket Man riposte, as I find myself skewered by your rapier-like wit. A boot in my ass, it's the American way, as it were.

Well played, Warren. Well played indeed.

Continue to exhibit this elevated level of competency, and that head fry-cook position might not be such an unattainable Sisyphean goal after all.
 
Old June 6th, 2013 #48
Warren Folks
Junior Member
 
Warren Folks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jax
Posts: 224
Warren Folks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I am unable to form a Rocket Man riposte, as I find myself skewered by your rapier-like wit. A boot in my ass, it's the American way, as it were.

Well played, Warren. Well played indeed.

Continue to exhibit this elevated level of competency, and that head fry-cook position might not be such an unattainable Sisyphean goal after all.
I am so excited about possibly becoming head fry-cook at Denny's. I will be HNIC with lots of benjamins to boot. Being a dishwasher does not cut it.
 
Reply

Tags
wn entrepreneurialism

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 AM.
Page generated in 0.13300 seconds.