Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 25th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default What do you think would a world dominated by Islam look like . .?

. . .

. . my personal guess . .

. .

. . a true vision of hell . . .

my reasons . .

I think Islam stands for everything which is opposed to good for this planet . .

- look at it . . most Muslims are mixed-race . . sand-dwellers . .

- it is a very ‘primitive‘ religion . .

Islam‘s origins are still disputed ( whether the first muslims truly were Aryan ; but later miscegenated . .) , all one can say is that today it is one of the worst cults on the planet .

Muslims have no problem with race-mixing and follow a barbaric religion . . .

. . in fact I could see our planet turn kind of like into a wasteland like Mars then . .

. . it‘s almost as if nature itself punishes race-mixing ( = people with no identity . . ) . .

- - -

How a world dominated by Islam could LOOK . . .

. . I would think some kind of extension of Sahara , maybe . . ?

. . . a world ‘caliphate‘ . . probably headed by some kind of new ‘Ayatollah Khomeini‘ , lol ( “Caliph“ is the highest title under Islamic rulers; next to the Sultan who is the pendant to an occidental ‘king‘ ; ‘Caliph‘ is the pendant to the occidental “Kaiser“, the rulers of the Occident; And Caliph is the head of religion at the same time- some kind of mix-up between occidental Emperor AND Pope (Caliphs were supposedly the direct descendants of ‘The prophet‘ ) ) . .

lol

. . May the devil know what truly is behind this religion . . I think it would be plausible to say that it is one of the most gruesome religions in the world . .

Like I said , I could think of some kind of Islamic world-dominance as ‘wasted Earth‘ . . Kind of like the ‘the Cursed Earth‘ from the Judge Dredd movies ( without ‘megacities‘ of course , lol )

. . so , to say the least . .

. . I think if the cult of Islam should win . . the world . .

. .concerning other races . .the Negroe‘s natural habitat is the jungle , the Asians‘s natural habitat are the steppes of Asia , the Aryan‘s home is Europe . .

. . but a world dominated by Islam . .

. . no chance , I‘m afraid . .

Last edited by ColdFire; February 25th, 2019 at 07:47 AM.

Thread