VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 11th, 2020 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Post nigger kills 5 year old kid in NC

for allegedly riding his bike with his two sisters in the coon's yard on Sunday

Quote:

A white five-year-old boy was shot in the head and killed in broad daylight in a North Carolina neighborhood after it was alleged that he had ridden his bike into a neighbor’s yard.

Cannon Hinnant, 5, was riding his bike with his sisters in a Wilson, NC, neighborhood on a summer’s day, outside his father’s house, when his young life was cut short.

Hinnant, according to family members, rode his bike onto the neighbor’s yard, prompting Darius N. Sessoms, 25, to shoot him in the head at point blank range. His sisters, 7 and 8, saw their brother get shot.

“[On] Sunday, August 9, 2020 a sweet soul named Cannon Hinnant was taken from this world over a senseless act,” a Go Fund Me post for the family read. “A beautiful 5 year old baby boy riding his bicycle was shot by his neighbor point blank in Wilson NC.”

“One minute he is enjoying his life, the next it all ends because he rode into his neighbors yard.. 5 years old guys!!” The post added. “Nothing prepares a parent for the loss of their child. No child should ever have their future stolen from them. As of now the person involved is still hiding like the coward he is. Prayers that he is found soon and justice can begin.”

Eyewitness Doris Labrant said that Sessoms ran out of his house, pointed the gun at the boy’s head, fired, then ran back inside.

“My first reaction was he’s playing with the kids,” Labrant recalled. “For a second, I thought, ‘That couldn’t happen.’ People don’t run across the street and kill kids.”

Officers and Wilson County EMS medics treated the young boy for a gunshot wound to the head, but later died at Wilson Medical Center, reported Wake Weekly.

Sessoms had reportedly dined with Hinnant’s father over the weekend, according to a neighbor, per WRAL.

Wilson Police Department officers and members of the US Marshals’ Carolinas Regional Fugitive Task Force picked up Sessoms around 4:30 p.m. the following day at a Goldsboro home.

Sessoms is facing a first-degree murder charge and held without bond.

“The Wilson Police Department sends its sincerest condolences and prayers to the family of Cannon during this tragic time,” Capt. Steve Stroud said in a press release.
https://nationalfile.com/black-man-e...-neighborhood/

Old August 11th, 2020 #2
Man of the road

Quote:
People don’t run across the street and kill kids.
Correct, actual people don't do such unspeakable acts. Negroids are not people. Remember when one threw a child over the railing at a Minnesota mall last year? That was the incident, just like this one, that should have spurred a massive backlash against niggers complete with global protests.

Old August 11th, 2020 #3
T.Garrett
Banned

Post sick shit

I found this on social media, nothing in the msm.

I see stories of this kind all the time and don't bother posting them here anymore unless they're particularly heinous.

Like this. If I had caught this nigger before the cops did he'd be dead.

Old August 11th, 2020 #4
Fred
Commie Killer

Niggers are not human beings.

Old August 11th, 2020 #5
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

If the races were reversed, this would be the lead story in all msm for the foreseeable future. As well as launching a thousand protests and vigils. But as it is, it doesn't fit the msm narrative and is summarily chucked down the memory hole.

Old August 12th, 2020 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Post finally a little about the murder in the msm

Quote:
Mom of 5-year-old allegedly killed by neighbor says suspect will ‘rot in hell

The mother of a 5-year-old North Carolina boy shot dead while riding his bicycle outside his home vowed to get justice for her son, saying his accused killer will “rot in hell.”

Bonny Waddell took to Facebook to express her grief over the loss of her son Cannon Hinnant, who was playing near his father’s house in the city of Wilson Sunday when he was allegedly shot in the head by neighbor Darius Sessoms.

“This man will answer to me,” the aggrieved woman wrote in a post on Tuesday.

“That man will see me and my son through my face! This sorry excuse as a human being will rot in hell.”

She added: “My heart has been taken from me.”

Waddell said that the suspect knew her son and how “loving” he was since he lives next door to Cannon’s father, Austin Hinnant.

In another post, she wrote about Cannon’s heartbroken sisters, ages 7 and 8, who were playing with him the day he was killed.

“They just lost a puzzle piece, their best friend, a piece of their heart,” Waddell wrote, asking for prayers for her daughters.

The devastated mom promised to go scorched earth in her pursuit of justice for Cannon.

“I will burn this country down if it’s what it’ll take to see [the alleged shooter] burn in hell,” she wrote. “I’m ready to flip this country upside down"

“We will get our justice and I’m taking every damn body down right with him!”
https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/mom-of...l-rot-in-hell/

Back in the day this nigger would be hung from a lamp post outside the jail ...

Old August 13th, 2020 #7
Serbian

Hero Dylann Roof was the only real man in the Kwa . Sadly nothing will be done about the nigger problem

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 13th, 2020 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Hero Dylann Roof was the only real man in the Kwa . Sadly nothing will be done about the nigger problem
Don't forget Hero Robert Bowers.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 13th, 2020 #9
Serbian

Thumbs down

Even Fox and System pressure valve Cucker Tarlson haven't mentioned the story

Old August 13th, 2020 #10
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Don't forget Hero Robert Bowers.
Indeed. A great man.

Old August 13th, 2020 #11
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

A quote in the above post:

Quote:
The devastated mom promised to go scorched earth in her pursuit of justice for Cannon.

“I will burn this country down if it’s what it’ll take to see [the alleged shooter] burn in hell,” she wrote. “I’m ready to flip this country upside down"

“We will get our justice and I’m taking every damn body down right with him!”
How many more White Mothers And Fathers will have to see their children slaughtered before they start pushing back against this joo controlled (((legal))) system??? When will it be that "forgiveness" of the murderer of your child just isn't going to bring him or her back???

I'm hoping that pale people will begin to turn White. I hate to see this at the expense of White Children who may be sacrificed on the (((altar))) of (((non-violent))) forgiveness before the "parents" realize what was lost and cannot be returned!!!

Old August 13th, 2020 #12
Serbian

“He’s White, It’s Time For Revenge” Black Lives Matter Supporter Praises Execution Of White Five-Year-Old

By TheNationalist -August 12, 2020

https://www.nationalistreview.net/20...Yx-pVKwwo_6jlw

Old August 13th, 2020 #13
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

No doubt. The Klan used to have a strong presence in this state. That nigger would be dead.
At least this good mother isn't grovelling to forgive the nigger.

Old August 13th, 2020 #14
Ironguard1940

Default I know this is a rhetorical question

We have to make nigger-on-White crime unacceptable. When do the riots start?

Old August 14th, 2020 #15
jaekel

Facebook is lit up with people talking like us.
And they're bringing up the other nigger on White crimes like the Macy's man that was beaten by that nigger. I think he got off on probation.
I stand corrected on that issue. Sometimes worse is better. Especially if it's a heinous crime, and the nigger gets turned loose.
I guess y'all heard about the billboard. Where niggers said they built this country and day gonna do it agin and we best stay outta day way. Even had a pic of a burning police car. The public called and raised hell about it till they took it down. Wrong move. Should have left it up there for all to see the true nature of the kneegrow. THAT would get more support for us than anything else.

Old August 14th, 2020 #16
M. Willis

I do believe at least part of the nation is beyond the point of caring what the media says anymore, that and are completely fed up with the negro hordes that are burning everything to the ground. Consider the amount of ammo sales, most places are getting cleaned out rather quickly since this started and I do not believe they intend to use that ammo for "duck hunting." Though they do not like to publish much little incidents such as this boy being gunned down by a wild, rabid negro animal (I apologize to animals) will only drive more nails in the coffins for white people as the negro has shown no signs what so ever of relenting from this current "burn it all" warpath they are on.

It is a very sad thing to see a boy so young gunned down by something less than an animal, but we must also admit that events such as this to act as a catalyst for whites who would otherwise refuse to listen any other day of the year.

Mourn him, but learn from it, buy more ammo, teach your children to run and tell an adult if they see a negro, but also be a responsible adult and arm yourself against the negro if they come near your property or worse, your children.

Old August 14th, 2020 #17
Tony Boone

Faux News picked up the story and reported it today.
They had a clip of the grieving mother and her response.

Old August 14th, 2020 #18
Susan

Default From the jews at the AJC

Today's blurb on page 4 of front section of AJC:

5-year old boy is shot and killed at his home in North Carolina

Family and friends gathered Thursday to honor a 5-year old boy in Wilson, North Carolina, who died from a gunshot wound to the head outside his home on Sunday.
Police have charged his neighbor, Darius Sessoms, 25, with first-degree murder. Family members and neighbors say Cannon Hinnant, who was supposed to start kindergarten this week, was riding his bike at the time of the shooting.
Records in the Wilson County Courthouse show trouble coming from the homes of both the suspect and the victim's father.
Sessoms served two short prison terms in 2017, one for felony drug possession and another for felony firearms and drug charges.
Three times, his record shows, police charged him with maintaining a house for drug activity while living on Archers Road. He was convicted in one case; another was dismissed and another charge was still pending.

Goddamn kikes.

Old August 14th, 2020 #19
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Today's blurb on page 4 of front section of AJC:

5-year old boy is shot and killed at his home in North Carolina

Family and friends gathered Thursday to honor a 5-year old boy in Wilson, North Carolina, who died from a gunshot wound to the head outside his home on Sunday.
Police have charged his neighbor, Darius Sessoms, 25, with first-degree murder. Family members and neighbors say Cannon Hinnant, who was supposed to start kindergarten this week, was riding his bike at the time of the shooting.
Records in the Wilson County Courthouse show trouble coming from the homes of both the suspect and the victim's father.
Sessoms served two short prison terms in 2017, one for felony drug possession and another for felony firearms and drug charges.
Three times, his record shows, police charged him with maintaining a house for drug activity while living on Archers Road. He was convicted in one case; another was dismissed and another charge was still pending.

Goddamn kikes.
It took them three days to report on Cannon Hinnant's murder, and then on page 4.

Goddamn kikes.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 14th, 2020 #20
steven clark

Default nigger kills 5 year old kid in NC

Noticed Fox news had a panel talking about it, and they were pretty angry…against the boy being killed and why wasn't the killer being black ever mentioned? They sure showed his picture.

I know you guys say Faux news, but here they are covering it, which is more then you can say for the media, where it's still Covid-Covid-Covid and isn't Kamela pretty and…SMART!

Sure, I'm angry, but kind of deadened by it, recalling what Kievsky posted here some years ago that all of this is a process. This is a small fragment of decline. Like Fred Reed Said, a country gets what it asks for, and deserves what it tolerates.

Thread