VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 20th, 2018 #1
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Default South Africa farm seizures BEGIN: Chaos as first expropriation of white-owned farms starts

SOUTH AFRICA's government has begun seizing land from white farmers, targeting two game farms in the northern province of Limpopo after talks with the owners to buy the properties collapsed.

Quote:
Johannesburg-based newspaper City Press reported owners Akkerland Boerdery wanted 200 million rand (£16.7m) for the land, but that the country’s government were willing to offer them just a tenth of that at 20 million rand (£1.67m).

A letter sent to the owners earlier this year had said: “Notice is hereby given that a terrain inspection will be held on the farms on April 5, 2018 at 10am in order to conduct an audit of the assets and a handover of the farm’s keys to the state.”

Akkerland Boerdery immediately took out an urgent injunction to prevent eviction until a court had ruled on the issue, but the Department of Rural Development and Land Affairs has refused the application.

Annelie Crosby, spokeswoman for the agricultural industry association AgriSA, told City Press: “What makes the Akkerland case unique is that they apparently were not given the opportunity to first dispute the claim in court, as the law requires.”

ANC spokesman ZiZi Kodwa refused to reveal details of the farms being targeted and has attempted to cal investor fears, adding the proposed seizures were “tied to addressing the injustices of the past”.

He told City Press: “Over time I think the markets as well as investors will appreciate that what we are doing is creating policy certainty and creating the conditions for future investment.”

Tensions among South Africa’s white farming community has been escalating since the election of Cyril Ramaphosa as President earlier the year, who committed his African National Congress (ANC) to land expropriation.

Last week, ANC chairman Gwede Mantashe sparked panic among the farming community when he said: “You shouldn’t own more than 25,000 acres of land.

“Therefore if you own more it should be taken without compensation.

“People who are privileged never give away privilege as a matter of a gift.

“And that is why we say, to give you the tools, revisit the constitution so that you have a legal tool to do it.”

A record number of white South African farmers have put their land up for sale amid fears the ruling party is considering confiscating properties bigger than 25,000 acres.

The government was accused of drawing up a list of almost 200 farms it allegedly wants to seize from white farmers, with AfriForum, a civil rights group representing the white Afrikaner minority, adding the document was being circulated by ministers as the ruling powers prepare to implement the policy.

It invited farmers to check if they were on it and urged them to make contact “so we can prepare a joint legal strategy”.

But the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform denied the list was real with spokeswoman Linda Page telling News24: “We don’t know where they got this from. There is no truth in this document.”

On Sunday, Afriforum CEO Ernest Roets confirmed that the two farms - Salaitna and Lukin - were the first two to be targeted.

He said: “So the debate about the authenticity of the list is settled then?

“We hope that the gravity of the state’s plans for expropriation is understood and that people will see through the dishonesty of the Department of Land Reform and Rural Development.

“We hope that the attempts to discredit the legitimacy of the list has now been proven to be malicious for good. We shouldn’t be misled by those who sing Kumbaya while the state is planning to expropriate property.”

AgriSA has labelled Afriforum’s decision to release the list as “irresponsible” and inflammatory” dying “cursory background research” showed several inaccuracies, including that a number of farmers were joint ventures co-owend by black people.

Earlier this month, cattle farmer Jo-an Engelbrecht told ABC that his farm just outside Johannesburg was now “worth zero”.

He said: “We had several auctions in the last two or three weeks cancelled because there was no people interested in buying the land.

“Why would you buy a farm to know the government’s going to take it?”
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-ramaphosa-anc
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old August 20th, 2018 #2
LinderisaGreatMan

so they just have a list of people who own more than 25,000 acres?

so they let them keep 25,000 acres and confiscate the rest?

that actually seems rather fair. nobody should own more than 40 square miles. if i owned a square mile I could not even ever imagine wanting for more.

I mean, you say they use force to confiscate it but, they also use force to enforce ownership. you don't see these rich whites giving plots of their land to the poor whites starving in the streets there? would have been a better plan for them if they had. now they're fucked.

Old August 20th, 2018 #3
T.Garrett
Banned

Question just a thought or two

The ANC is a pack of feral, resentful niggers who are attempting to make good on the promise some of them made that 'after Mandela dies, we will deal with the whites'. And enriching themselves and their cronies with property that they never could have come by themselves in the process, of course. I assume many of these large farms contribute substantially in feeding South Africa, so we will definitely see the type of thing we have seen in Amerika on a smaller scale when childish blacks politically take over a formerly white managed enterprise like a city, county or major utility and run it into the ground.

In just a few growing seasons, and after many more farm confiscations there will exist widespread famine-like conditions and plague in the once first world SA and this will be blamed on the 'racism' and 'domestic terrorism' of the remaining whites in the country. And of course, more than a few of these whites will take up arms against the government and the blacks after a rash of savage 'retaliatory' attacks which will be quietly facilitated against them by the ANC and other marxist, white hating organizations in Africa and elsewhere.

I think the remnant of the SA whites will fight the lame ass kaffir South African Army to a draw in this conflict (as the Boers in SA did the British Empire during the Boer Wars at first 100 years ago) which will bring the US/UK military into the fray on the side of the ANC. The troops will be told they are helping fight 'racists' and 'nazis' as during WWII (I assume the majority of the rebels will be Boers, who are a blonde haired Germanic people) and ...again ...as the British Empire did during the Second Boer War in 1900-02 the SA white civilians (women, children, old) will be systematically forced into open air concentration camps and starved in a cowardly and murderous bid to quell the rebellion.

"Best" outcome I see is that such an adventure will awaken many white zogbots among US soldiers to the sickening reality of the regime they live under and swell the ranks of white partisans in Amerika who will help initiate a civil uprising which will relieve our beleaguered cousins in SA and ourselves simultaneously. At worst we are all fucked haha, just joking ...it will just take longer for us to take control of our own destinies again after a bit more more bloodshed. But I believe we will prevail in the end, and when we do our folk will finally be purged of the curse of paralyzing christianity. It will be a decided advantage that our side's leadership be free of the jeezus juice, we need show absolutely no mercy to nigger, wigger or hebe and fertilize our lovely mother earth with millions of the rotting corpses of our enemies.

I believe that in SA today live the most vulnerable of our people and that is why zog the craven predator is 'empowering' the feral nogs at ANC to attack whitey hoping for financial plunder and the blessing of the blood sacrifice of some of their enemies to their funky desert storm god ((('ol shaddai))), who the moronic jeezos worship under other names. This latest potential Aryan genocide looks like a slam-dunk to our enemies, but how many times has the jew been wrong about such things? And how many times in the past millenia has the jew's bloodlust and greed bitten him on his own arse to his eternal chagrin?

Sorry to bore you with this long winded post but I hope any white man or woman who reads in this thread ponders the events unfolding in South Africa and sees as I do the stormclouds gathering on the horizon. And how the danger facing our cousins in SA today will be the same rolling our way if we don't put a stop to it starting now.

Cheers

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 20th, 2018 at 09:47 PM.

Old August 21st, 2018 #4
brutus

South Africa still has plenty of middle and upper class Whites living there. They fall into two camps. The first live in denial surrounded by a thin facade of civilization their wealth provides. We shouldn't underestimate the anesthesia they are under. They haven't a clue. As a matter of fact the notion of blacks wanting them dead and gone is so far removed from their consciousness that to hear of it evokes an automatic scoffing reflex faster than Pavlov's dog hearing a bell......and the other smaller but growing group are desperately fearful and stuck. They haven't the financial resources to make a move. They are trapped and need help. Of course there are small pockets of men building resistance movements. However, they are currently small, and for the most part known by the government who has them targeted for when the SHTF in earnest.
South Africa is in need of a full scale purge of all niggers. No small task. Our guess is it come in the form of either the introduction of biological weapons, poisoning of the public water supplies or some other such means. Trying to fight a more conventional declared war or revolution would be a losing proposition for the White South African as most Western nations would ally with the niggers.

Old August 21st, 2018 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign Doomsday parasites

Interesting article if you have the time to read it on 'activist investing' and how a very jewish Wall Street clique manipulates the elites and middle class in every country that can be touched by their hokey but extremely profitable litigation and questionable pressure tactics.

It tells the story of Jonathan Bush (yeah, of THAT Bush family) and the billion dollar public company he co-founded being taken away from him by a pack of hyenas called Elliot Management, run by jewish zionist Paul Singer.

It also hints at the reasons why the white SA elite bent to the will of the (((world))) and dismantled apartheid and gave up their country to begin with ...if you read between the lines that is.

And also why every white elite and their middle class lickspittles will do nothing but drink and mope as their country is snatched from them, bit by bit piece by piece through misuse of the legal system. More concerned with holding on to their personal wealth and the shiny baubles attached to it rather than taking a risk leading their kinfolk to a place where they all can be in control of their own destinies again.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...msday-investor

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 21st, 2018 at 07:57 AM.

Old August 21st, 2018 #6
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinderisaGreatMan View Post

that actually seems rather fair. nobody should own more than 40 square miles. if i owned a square mile I could not even ever imagine wanting for more.

I mean, you say they use force to confiscate it but, they also use force to enforce ownership. you don't see these rich whites giving plots of their land to the poor whites starving in the streets there? would have been a better plan for them if they had. now they're fucked.
It seems you have no idea what is going on in S.A.
Beside of that you are a fucker who tackle his own race down,assuming that you are White. If you are White than you must be one of the lost leftist idiots,what is your next comment probably "that it is reverse apartheid and Whites must pay for it".

Old August 21st, 2018 #7
Martel
732 A.D.

I remember being introduced to what is happening in SA
on Stormfront 10 plus years ago, lots of info,
articles, sources, future was very predictable, are
whites in SA asleep , WTF are they waiting for ?
Get out or fight ! Stormfront sucks for info now as
things heat up to final solution for whites.

Old August 22nd, 2018 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Question other considerations

Theres another player involved here aside from the usual suspects.

There's the Chinese moving onto the former British empire domains in Africa including SA, which have trillions of dollars in known mineral and oil deposits underfoot and you well know that they couldn't give a flying fuck about a few million Dutch, Brits and other Euros surrounded by niggers.

The chinks are still butthurt how the Euros treated them and their country before the communist revolution. I think its not just a coincidence that this is happening as they are building large, sophisticated military bases at strategic points all over the continent.

The amount of untapped wealth in sub Saharan Africa is staggering and could feed Chinese industry for hundreds of years same as it once did for Europe. A billion niggers or so wont stand between that dog and his meat either.

Our white cousins in SA have quite a lot on their plates, they need our help.

This could turn into quite the unexpected mess iff things get out of control, and as we know when it comes to the changing fortunes of us hairless bipeds it often does.

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 22nd, 2018 at 10:44 AM. Reason: cleaned up my crappy spelling ...mostly

Old August 23rd, 2018 #9
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old August 23rd, 2018 #10
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinderisaGreatMan View Post

I think you need to adjust your medication/stop smoking watever you`re smoking!
You sound like a Marxist!

Old August 23rd, 2018 #11
Susan

I'm sitting here posting on my Atlanta crime thread and listening to Rush Limberger(!) and he is talking about Trump tweeting about what is happening in S. Africa. Apparently, the Huffington Post has written something calling Trump a White Nationalist.

Some of you are way too negative about Trump. No, he's not perfect, but who else is going to even touch these topics if Trump is impeached.

Amazingly, some of you actually think if Trump is impeached that Whites will wake up or start doing something pro White. You must know different kinds of Whites than I do.

The Whites I talk to don't know shit about ANYTHING we discuss here on a daily basis.

And when I talk about it, they become visibly uncomfortable even though we are alone usually.

Old August 23rd, 2018 #12
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
President Trump: Is the South African government seizing farmers' land?

Claim: The South African government is seizing land from farmers.

Verdict: It's not currently being seized, but the government has said it intends to introduce measures that would lead to the redistribution of land without compensation.

President Trump said on Twitter that he had directed his secretary of state to look into "land and farm seizures" and "the large-scale killing of farmers" in South Africa.

He appeared to reference a report on Fox News, including the quote "South African government is now seizing land from white farmers".

Mr Trump's message was rebutted by the South African government who tweeted in response a rejection of Mr Trump's perception that "seeks to divide our nation".

South Africa totally rejects this narrow perception which only seeks to divide our nation and reminds us of our colonial past. #landexpropriation @realDonaldTrump @PresidencyZA
End of Twitter post by @GovernmentZA

Is white farmers' land in South Africa being seized and is there "large-scale killing of farmers"?

The US president's words came at a significant time in South Africa, where the issue of land is high on the political agenda.

Most of the country's farms and agricultural holdings are owned by white farmers - 72% according to government statistics. White people make up 9% of the population.

While the land "seizure" currently being discussed is not happening right now, the South African government has proposed changing its constitution making the redistribution of land - without compensating the owners - a strong possibility.

The pattern of land distribution in South Africa can be traced back to the colonial era. The Natives Land Act of 1913 restricted black people from buying or renting land in "white South Africa", leading to the forced removals of black people.

In 1994, after the collapse of apartheid, the ANC, South Africa's first democratically elected government, committed to redistributing 30% of white-owned agricultural land to black farmers by 2014. But so far only 10% has been transferred.

The government has followed a "willing-seller, willing-buyer" model where the government buys white-owned farms for redistribution. But the ANC accused land owners of inflating farm prices to a point where it made it difficult for the government to afford the land for redistribution purposes.

The majority of farms in South Africa are owned by white farmers
In 2016, parliament approved a bill which allows the government to expropriate land when it is in the public interest. This would involve paying the owner a value agreed by a government adjudicator.

Under pressure to keep the party's promises of land reform, ANC leader and South African President Cyril Ramaphosa announced plans in July this year to amend the constitution, making it possible for the state to take ownership of land without paying for it.

Mr Trump's tweet comes at a particularly sensitive time. This week Mr Ramaphosa spoke in parliament outlining the significance of the reforms.

A programme of land redistribution is required to heal the historical "festering wound" of land dispossession, he said.

Land owners would be able to challenge any government moves to take land without compensation in court.

Critics point to the controversial land reform programme in neighbouring Zimbabwe that led to the violent eviction of white farmers and dramatic falls in agricultural output.

The killing of farmers

South African farmers themselves, both white and non-white have expressed growing concerns for their safety in the current political climate, many taking extra security measures to protect themselves and their employees.

In the year ending April 2017, police recorded 19,016 murders in South Africa.

Each year there are dozens of murders on the country's farms and hundreds of attacks are reported.

According to South Africa's police service, 74 people were murdered on farms between April 2016 and March 2017, up from 58 in the previous year.

These figures count murdered farmers, farm workers and visitors to farms - irrespective of race.

President Ramaphosa announced the land reform plan at the end of July
AgriSA, an association of agricultural organisations, also records murders and attacks on farms. It found that in the year to April 2018, there were 47 murders, with their data showing a decline from a high in 1998, when 153 people were killed.

AgriSA says its data includes "crimes against commercial farmers, but also smallholding owners involved in a farming activity, emerging farmers, farm workers, their family members and visitors".

Although farm murders have declined, there has been an increase in the number of attacks on farms in the past two years.

AgriSA say this increase is "extremely worrying" and suggests there remains a serious threat to the agricultural community.

Reality Check has also looked at whether the murder rate of farmers was higher than the national average.

There is no reliable data to support a claim that farmers are more likely to be murdered than other South African citizens.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-45285827

Old August 23rd, 2018 #13
Susan

So, the question is does Trump or anyone in his cabinet know that the s. African niggers are fucking LIARS? And so are the jews at the BBC.

Limberger is talking about Zimbabwe and S. Africa again. I would bet that most Whites don't have a clue about S. Africa, except that Nelson Mandella is a hero.

Old August 23rd, 2018 #14
Susan

Thank you for posting Trump's tweet Rick.

Old August 23rd, 2018 #15
Johan
Banned

So plump have finally something to say,what is his next talk to protect the USA investments in S.A.?

Whites in S.A. have only one option,take back your republics that be taken from you by jews and their puppets and shoot every black asshole out as far as posible.

Old August 23rd, 2018 #16
MortyShekelbaum

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Theres another player involved here aside from the usual suspects.

There's the Chinese moving onto the former British empire domains in Africa including SA, which have trillions of dollars in known mineral and oil deposits underfoot and you well know that they couldn't give a flying fuck about a few million Dutch, Brits and other Euros surrounded by niggers.

The chinks are still butthurt how the Euros treated them and their country before the communist revolution. I think its not just a coincidence that this is happening as they are building large, sophisticated military bases at strategic points all over the continent.

The amount of untapped wealth in sub Saharan Africa is staggering and could feed Chinese industry for hundreds of years same as it once did for Europe. A billion niggers or so wont stand between that dog and his meat either.

Our white cousins in SA have quite a lot on their plates, they need our help.

This could turn into quite the unexpected mess iff things get out of control, and as we know when it comes to the changing fortunes of us hairless bipeds it often does.
Absolutely agreed.

Old August 23rd, 2018 #17
Johan
Banned

No word about the people in the {concentrations} white squatter camps,without benefits for Whites as it come to housing,welfare,medical treatment,..........etc.

Now with this "farm seizing" more people must go to the camps,{no more support from this farmers for projects about these camps},they can go sit there their self and wait for some alms.

http://www.boeregemeenskap.org.za/

Old August 23rd, 2018 #18
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down Fucking Lies about South Africa

A people have to be 'settled' on a land to lay claim to it, the only people to precede the white Dutch settlers presence in the country we call 'South Africa' today were the San and the Khoi ...then numbering a few hundred black skinned nomadic bushmen. Very much like the Abos in Australia who never even piled one stone upon another to construct a permanent dwelling, they were permanently jammed up in the neolithic.

These wandering Bantu niggers who make up the overwhelming majority of the black population there today (and the ANC) migrated to SA after the whites began to settle there in the mid 1600's-1800's and have absolutely no legitimate claim to the land as the 'original people'. In fact, most were drawn to the area primarily by Afrikaner industry because these opportunists couldn't manage to settle down and supported themselves by warring with just about every other tribe while wandering around Africa before being chased south to SA, at first in very small numbers and later like a flood of fucking locusts.

This is a fucking outrage, the white Euros who today comprise 9% of the population are 100% responsible for creating modern South Africa's culture and infrastructure and it will surely collapse without them there same as Rhodesia/'Zimbabwe' did without the Rhodesians. And that is the ANC's game here, to cut their own throats and drive the whites out and loot their property. Or maybe massacre them, same as they did numerous times with smaller and less aggressive tribes they fought with in Central Africa from the Middle Ages onward.

I wish valuable metals and gemstones were never discovered in SA. Likely the descendants of the original Dutch settlers would be there today peacefully farming, building their large families, raising cattle and profitably trading through one or two of the large ports that they are wont to build wherever they establish themselves. All over this planet the trading outposts they established have bloomed into huge mega cities that today are the engines of the world's economy.

And they certainly would be living there happily without the swarm of pet savages who might have interacted with the Afrikaners in the past somewhat but would have long ago been driven out north by the whites same as the descendants of our former west african slave population were from the South and for much the same reasons I reckon.

This is the ultimate insult to us whites, some of the finest people our race has ever produced are at risk of genocide surrounded by primitives who seethe with hatred for them, and the world is silent ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 23rd, 2018 at 04:22 PM.

Old August 23rd, 2018 #19
Stronza

Video by ramzpaul published on August 23, 2018. "South African Silence"

http://www.unz.com/video/ramzpaul_so...rican-silence/

Also, VOX is doing a jig over this:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...rmers-violence

Last edited by Stronza; August 23rd, 2018 at 11:20 PM.

Old August 24th, 2018 #20
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
Also, VOX is doing a jig over this:
In the Dutch state media we never hear about the farm killings,now they come with all kind of bull shit articles in the line of VOX.

I don't translated the shit only put the links ;

https://nos.nl/artikel/2247288-trump...de-feiten.html

https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2018/08/23...staan-a1614003

Be good for nikkers and this is what you get

Cabins that were built during a land invasion on the grounds of a wine farm in the Stellenbosch region, in August this year.

Last edited by Johan; August 24th, 2018 at 05:10 AM.

Thread