Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 20th, 2004 #1
NW WILD CARD

Default The hill of the ravens ,Harold Covington

I had heard a few bad things about the author before I read this book .It is not unusual to hear bad things about those who oppose ZOG ,so I tend to discount them .Apparently the author has issues with most of the leaders of the WN movement of today .This was not in any way his focus of the book ,he just took a few shots at the ends of ch. 7 and 8.

As for the book I found it worth reading .I doubt it will be flying off the shelves at the neighborhood borders bookstore .Most WN's should enjoy reading it if they tend to like a cross between turner diaries ,several sci fi movies ,and an old murder mystery .

It was enjoyable to read about the evil tyrant Chelsea Clinton and her evil "takes a village " plan to steal all the white children .Apparently Bill clintons illigitimate son will become one of our greatest generals in the book .He rides into battle just a Robert Duvall in Apocalypse now .Instead of fighting gooks these redneck warriors anihilate the atzlan forces while blaring the theme from "smokey and the bandit "from their attack heicopters .The book is filled with silly little paradies from many modern movies .

Basically its just a murder mystery type story with a turner diary twist .
I enjoyed it ,as will anyone who likes this type of thing .

Last edited by NW WILD CARD; January 20th, 2004 at 09:01 PM.

Thread