VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 1st, 2003 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default "Treason"

Treason

(Random House, New York, 2003)

Ann "Killer" Coulter is one wacky gal. She's a she-pufferfish who cries herself to sleep every night she's not a he-puffer. Her favorite down-put is "womanly," although I doubt she realizes this. I've said before and am not kidding that I can imagine her winding up in a mental institution for attempting to wring her own breasts.

Her book Treason is as good a guide as any to the subservient right. It's one of those flag books -- shallow, perfervidly "patriotic" -- the non-fiction equivalent of Tom Clancy. Conservatives like Coulter always remind me of fake-walnut furniture.

I don't mean that Killer's factually incorrect. The left has attacked her on that, but they're on weak ground. Her defense of McCarthy is correct and factual. But really, all honest men knew the truth about McCarthy fifty years ago, and this story hardly needs retelling.

More interesting than her subjects, McCarthy and terror and "the liberals'" weak response to both, is Ann herself, and the class she stands for. She's the type of sycophant who outjews the jew in defending Israel. This type of thing we see in Moist Ralph Reed and Leghound Gary Bauer and grinnin' Jerry Falwell and Squinty Pat Robertson is embarrassing. These little doggies who snooze silent while jew burglars steal the Christian house blind become mastiffs of massacre when it comes to anybody hinting at denying Israel the next trillion American Christian dollars, whether directly or in the form of yet another jew-engineered war.

Reading this book is a bit like visiting a neighborhood you used to live in. I read hundreds of books like this as a teenager, and for better or worse, they form my education. When I was learning the ropes of American political discourse, they were valuable, but once you grasp the real game, there's not much to them. Racial fare is much deeper and more interesting -- it deals with real biology and anthropology and history, not the sweet & low on tap at Jewcafe.

Killer exhibits that peculiar bourgeois mix of self-importance and cowardice. The bourgeois like Coulter can neither think nor reflect. Recognizing Authority and following its dictates is her nature -- her womanly nature. She quite literally cannot do other than follow. If Authority looks down on something, why, then that something is fair game. Thus we see Coulter taking a couple shots at the WASP establishment. She makes no other foray into ethnicity but this. McCarthy was an Irish Catholic -- hence, good -- who was hated by the Anglophile elite, who seem to have a gene for betrayal, Killer says. Of course, it's always safe to throw daggers at the WASP, as Killer well knows. Perhaps Irish like Coulter have a gene for servility, based on their manifest fear to take on the jews who produced the commie context she pretends to explain. By the way, the facts will show that McCarthy, like Michael Jones and Kevin MacDonald, was half-Irish and half-German, not simply Irish.

As I say, Killer never comes to grips with some rather obvious questions. Virtually every single American communist spy except Alger Hiss was a jew. Coulter mentions red-diaper babies, but never ties the phenomenon to the jewish race. She actually claims half the Soviet spies were Ivy-educated WASPs, which is ridiculous. No jews, no Soviet spies. But it would take a real man to say that, and although she hasn't figured it out, Killer's not a real man. As with all conservatives producing these mass-disseminated books out of New York jew houses, every single word she writes is Semitically Correct, semitized for jews' protection. In exchange for absolving the guilty party, she gets to throw her own ethnic group a bone, and take a dig at WASPs. Yawn. That's why conservative books are so boring. No need to buy this book, you can find it at any library. And that fact alone is pretty good indication a book's not worth reading.

Nothing left to say but to guffaw at this back-blurb: "Ann Coulter is a fluent polemicist with a gift for Menckenesque invective...and she can harness such language to subtle, syllogistic argument." I don't know what clown at the Washington Post wrote that, but he ought to be fired. She simply isn't comparable to Mencken in any sense. She does a good job of using facts to counter liberal lies, but these corrections are paltry and superficial and long known by anyone truly interested in the questions at hand. To understand McCarthy you have to understand jews-in-America, and Coulter either doesn't or knows that this is something you simply don't mention. Rather, Killer goes with the flow, like a good girl.

Old December 1st, 2003 #2
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Working in a library, I have a very broad selection of reading material to choose from. I've read this book, as well as her Slander, and similar books by similar authors, Sean Hannitys Let Freedom Ring, and uber-jew Michael Weinstein/Savages The Savage Nation.

All are so redundant it is impossible to tell them apart. All three authors and their books lack any individuality, it lead me to believe the Kosher-Conservatives sit around all day reminding themselves how they're stuck fighting an omnipresent "liberal media". That's all they talk about. Again, and again, and again. That and Muslims hate us "because we are free". Not like our Judaic government and its foreign policy would have a had in making people hate us. Never. They also manage to skirt the issue of White extinction, though I have to tip my proverbial hat to Pat Buchanan for doing so, in The Death of the West.

Granted, most of these Kosher-Cons are G.W. Bush loving, greedy Republican, Israel supporting, wife-beating Baptist mental patients who take this lunacy to heart are likely inconsequential in terms of acting against the jews at some point. They do support giving our money to them after all.

Thread