Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 2nd, 2004 #1
Latebloomer

Default How do pro-WN workers find pro-WN employers???

Hello:

After being unemployed for well over a year, I decided to relocate to the Inland Northwest (Washington state) region and shift from 13+ years in IT/IS (computer programming) to Home Healthcare.

I'd like to get to the point of starting my own business in HHC, specifically in private duty nurse and services staffing. I've taken various seminars at the local SCORE / BIC office. It will take some $3500-$5000 to get started, as I see it, not to mention lots of study into the FED/STATE regulations and certifications needed. Last, I would have to partner with an RN in this venture.

I also got hired as a "caregiver" at an adult family home for Altzheimers/dementia patients, mostly to stop the bleeding of my meager savings. But, also, to get familiar with an industry I have no background in.

So I work 2 days per week (32 hours). That leaves me with 5 days to get another PART-TIME job. It occured to me to try and focus on pro-White businesses.

Yeah, right... I pounded the keyboard, emailing any internet org or group I could find in Eastern Washington, Western Idaho, asking for some help finding some part-time employment in a pro-White setting.

THE SILENCE WAS DEAFENING!

You know, one would think pro-WR/WN employers, IF THERE ARE ANY, would love to have pro-WR/WN workers. I would work my ass off for an employer who I _knew_ was pro-White. Especially if it was in an area in which I had expertise, such as computers, education (or any of my many hobbies).

I guess truely pro-White employers don't exist in this region. WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG?

Thanks!
Latebloomer

[email protected]

Old February 2nd, 2004 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default by word of mouth only not by writing

hey, I dont want to rain on your parade, but have you ever heard of title vii of the 1964 civil rights act? employers dont want to get SUED. They dont know you from adam do they?

in fact, you could be a civil rights agency troll looking to get "proWhite employers" or this message board in trouble.

I would suggest you develop your contacts in this area orally and be cognizant that some things are illegal and so people arent going to be making evidence against themselves. Use your noggin dude.

Old February 29th, 2004 #3
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latebloomer
I also got hired as a "caregiver" at an adult family home for Altzheimers/dementia patients, mostly to stop the bleeding of my meager savings.
No dishonor in that... Compassion and respect for elders has always been a noble White trait.

Thank you!

PS- PM me sometime, I live close to you.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old March 4th, 2004 #4
carl_rylander

Hey Bob, weren't you the moderator of Yahoo's old "ilovewhitefolks" club?

Old March 14th, 2004 #5
Hoser14

Well, I doubt that you'll find any, unless of course they are known to you, and happen to run a mom and pop setup.

I have found that by working in a "diverse" environment, you will quickly find yourself amongst like minded kin. Aside from the obvious drawbacks, in workin along side the filth, you will hear others talk about their piss poor performance, and you will have the opportunity for good racial discussion.

Just be carefull what you say, as all it takes is for that one person to be 'offended' and out the door you will go. Working with the elderly, you will be surprised at just how many, don't care for minorities. they still remember the good ol days, and no doubt, detest what this nation has become.

there's still lotsa good volk here in the NW.

Old July 20th, 2004 #6
Napoleon

Default employment for Whites

How can this forum at VNN help Whites find employment at places that are WN-friendly? The 1964 Civil Rights Act of course hurt us and the whole 1960's; but what can we do now in our current situation?
Here's one idea: build an internet connection for White employement, a place both to post resumes and look for employees. For security reasons you could leave your real name off your resume, and employers would not have to give out the company name, just the type of job and general location. Info such as real name and company address would only be given out after both parties finally agreed on a placement.
That's just my thinking. What other ideas do the rest of you have?

Old July 20th, 2004 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

you know what, I am suspicious of anybody coming on this board and talking about this sort of thing. it would be easy for a troll to come in and make some fake posts and then set up a snivel rights "investigation."

Old July 21st, 2004 #8
Napoleon

Default I'm 100% legit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
you know what, I am suspicious of anybody coming on this board and talking about this sort of thing. it would be easy for a troll to come in and make some fake posts and then set up a snivel rights "investigation."
Go to Stormfront and read my 170+ posts, same screen name. I'm 100% legit. Go ask Al at WhiteFuture.com. He knows me. He knows I hate the Civil Rights Commission pricks, and every other neo-Marxist who would take away your freedom or mine.

Also, to be specific, there could be no snivel rights investigation if the employer had fewer than 50 full-time employees because the 1964 Civil Rights Act does not apply to such organizations. This is why you only hear about Wal-Mart and Boeing being sued, because smaller organizations are technically exempt from many (maybe most?) federal employment laws.There is only the problem of boycotts and pressure from the rest of the community to conform to the standards of forced integration, if such a job connection service became public info.

If you are still not convinced of my sincerity, then back to my original question: what other ideas do you have? What can be developed that will allow White job-seekers to hook up with White job-providers that will, at the same time, circumvent any anti-racist flak from the media or government?

I don't blame you for being skeptical; I think it's a good thing. Question everything you read nowadays, especially on the Internet.

Last edited by Napoleon; July 21st, 2004 at 07:58 AM.

Old July 21st, 2004 #9
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon
...........Also, to be specific, there could be no snivel rights investigation if the employer had fewer than 50 full-time employees because the 1964 Civil Rights Act does not apply to such organizations. This is why you only hear about Wal-Mart and Boeing being sued, because smaller organizations are technically exempt from many (maybe most?) federal employment laws...........
I'm not saying anybody in particular is a troll, I'm just saying we ought to let this thread slip away.

As for your comment above, you're talking about the federal law. In case you didnt know, most states have similar laws, with NO SUCH MINIMUM number of employees. Sometimes even municincipalities have them too. And every state or city that has such a law probably has such a "commission."

Old July 21st, 2004 #10
Napoleon

Quote:
...we ought to let this thread slip away.
We should not allow this topic to slip away because too many good White people have had and continue to have a difficult time in the current bad workplace situation. It's a very important issue. I've read about people's experience and I know from my own. At Stormfront we've talked about White separatist societies, covert and overt; those are probably more difficult to establish. The best option of all would be to have a 1950's culture where we could go work for any establishment in town and not worry about anything. But until that system is resurrected, we must think outside of the box.

Quote:
...you're talking about the federal law....most states have similar laws, with NO SUCH MINIMUM number of employees. Sometimes even municincipalities have them too.
Good point about state and local laws, but I doubt any government commission at any level is on racial websites looking for employment law violators.

Old July 22nd, 2004 #11
The Final Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon
What can be developed that will allow White job-seekers to hook up with White job-providers that will, at the same time, circumvent any anti-racist flak from the media or government?
Why, for many WN's, does something always need to be developed?

Millions of White job-seekers use the typical means of hooking up with job-providers (personal contacts, associations, ads, internet, etc.) to get interviews. At that point the applicant can look around and see how White the place is. If "the fit is not right," no law requires anyone to accept a job offer.

On the employer side, out of deference to AE, I'll just say that how you set your minimum technical requirements can remarkably alter the makeup of your staff.

Old July 26th, 2004 #12
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Any openly WN will be discriminated against, therefore almost all WN will try to keep quiet about it if they have to compete in the "free" jobmarket.

Thread