Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 8th, 2009 #1
Igor Alexander

Default Gary Celente names the jew on the Alex Jones show

I happened to catch a few minutes of the Alex Jones show yesterday (September 7th) and to my surprise, one of his guests, Gary Celente, came right out over the air and named the jew! Something to the effect that if all the people caught in these financial scandals had had Italian names, we'd all be talking Mafia, but since it's "white jew boys," no one dares say anything. Did anyone else hear that?

I hope this marks the beginning of such frankness on the Alex Jones show.

Old September 8th, 2009 #2
Marvin Nash

I doubt you will see more of it because AJ's homunculus sidekick jason bermas loves jews.

Old September 8th, 2009 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
I happened to catch a few minutes of the Alex Jones show yesterday (September 7th) and to my surprise, one of his guests, Gary Celente, came right out over the air and named the jew! Something to the effect that if all the people caught in these financial scandals had had Italian names, we'd all be talking Mafia, but since it's "white jew boys," no one dares say anything. Did anyone else hear that?

I hope this marks the beginning of such frankness on the Alex Jones show.

Nope! I've heard this from Celente a bunch of times. He said "white shoe boys."

Mike

Old September 8th, 2009 #4
Rick Ronsavelle

"AJ's homunculus sidekick jason bermas"

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Homunculus (disambiguation).

A homunculus (Latin for "little human", plural is "homunculi"; the diminutive of homo, "human") is, most generally, any representation of a human being. It is often used to illustrate the functioning of a system. In the scientific sense of an unknowable prime actor, it can be viewed as an entity or agent.

“Preformationism,” a theory of heredity, claimed either the egg or the sperm (exactly which was a contentious issue) contained a complete preformed individual called a homunculus. Development was therefore a matter of enlarging this into a fully formed being. In the days of preformationism, genetic disease was variously interpreted: sometimes as a manifestation of the wrath of God or the mischief of demons and devils; sometimes as evidence of either an excess of or a deficit of the father's “seed”; sometimes as the result of “wicked thoughts” on the part of the mother during pregnancy.

Perhaps you meant "AJ's humongous sidekick jason bermas"

Old September 9th, 2009 #5
Marvin Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Perhaps you meant "AJ's humongous sidekick jason bermas"
No, I meant homunculus.

Definition:

1. A little man.

'InfoWarrior' Jason Bermas: Jew Critics Are 'Anti-Semites' Who Should Hang Or Electrocute Themselves

Tags
alex jones, jason bermas, jews are not white, patriotards

Thread