Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 19th, 2009 #1
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Default Any opinion on the Oath Keepers?

While the title asks for your opinion, I am going to abuse the site owner's generosity by using up a little bandwith and post the entire article rather than just a comment and a link. Also, I will preface it with a few observations and comments of my own. Regardless of what I say, I hope that you will read the article and form your own opinion - if you have not already done so -of the Oath Keepers.

My thoughts are that we WN Separatists are not alone in our fight, and must be ready to absorb and accomodate those who are striving towards the same goal. I think that the events of the past few months are something that we should capitalize on and recruit as many as possible of these protestors, inclusidng the oath keepers, to our way of thinking.

The idea of oath keepers in itself is something that I can agree with. Furthermore, I dare say that if the precepts of a constitutional republic had been followed since the beginning of this country, we would not be standing on the brink of a violent and destructive revolution as|we do now. Perhaps it is the Oath Keepers that will be one of the long sought allies when the shit does hit the fan. When ZOG is finally brought down, I am convinced that it will be through the efforts of one large hand with many fingers, and we White Nationalists/Separatists will only be one of those fingers.

Without anymore of my rambling, here is the article. You will notice, of course, that Potok of the southern whatever is quoted frequently.

Perhaps his distracting comments only serve to give more credence to the idea of Oath Keepers.

--------------------------------------------

READY TO REVOLT: Oath Keepers pledges to prevent dictatorship in United States

Group asks police and military to lay down arms in response to orders deemed unlawful

By ALAN MAIMON
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

Depending on your perspective, the Oath Keepers are either strident defenders of liberty or dangerous peddlers of paranoia.

In the age of town halls, talk radio and tea parties, middle ground of opinion is hard to find.

Launched in March by Las Vegan Stewart Rhodes, Oath Keepers bills itself as a nonpartisan group of current and retired law enforcement and military personnel who vow to fulfill their oaths to the Constitution.

More specifically, the group's members, which number in the thousands, pledge to disobey orders they deem unlawful, including directives to disarm the American people and to blockade American cities. By refusing the latter order, the Oath Keepers hope to prevent cities from becoming "giant concentration camps," a scenario the 44-year-old Rhodes says he can envision happening in the coming years.

It's a Cold War-era nightmare vision with a major twist: The occupying forces in this imagined future are American, not Soviet.

"The whole point of Oath Keepers is to stop a dictatorship from ever happening here," Rhodes, a former Army paratrooper and Yale-trained lawyer, said in an interview with the Review-Journal. "My focus is on the guys with the guns, because they can't do it without them.

"We say if the American people decide it's time for a revolution, we'll fight with you."

That type of rhetoric has caught the attention of groups that track extremist activity in the United States.

In a July report titled "Return of the Militias," the Alabama-based Southern Poverty Law Center singled out Oath Keepers as "a particularly worrisome example of the Patriot revival."

The Patriot movement, so named because its adherents believe the federal government has stepped on the constitutional ideals of the American Revolution, gained traction in the 1990s and has been closely linked to anti-government militia and white supremacist movements.

The movement is blamed for spawning Timothy McVeigh, who bombed a federal building in Oklahoma City in 1995, killing 168 people.

"I'm not accusing Stewart Rhodes or any member of his group of being Timothy McVeigh or a future Timothy McVeigh," law center spokesman Mark Potok said. "But these kinds of conspiracy theories are what drive a small number of people to criminal violence. ... What's troubling about Oath Keepers is the idea that men and women armed and ordered to protect the public in this country are clearly being drawn into a world of false conspiracy theory."

Oath Keepers got some unwanted attention in April when an Oklahoma man loosely connected to the group was arrested for threatening violence at an anti-tax protest in Oklahoma City. Rhodes called the man "a nut" who had no real affiliation with his group.

Nonetheless, Potok's group now monitors Oath Keepers on its Web site blog "Hatewatch."

Oath Keepers is not preaching violence or government overthrow, Rhodes said. On the contrary, it is asking police and the military to lay down their arms in response to unlawful orders.

The group's Web site, www.oathkeepers.org, features videos and testimonials in which supporters compare President Barack Obama's America to Adolf Hitler's Germany. They also liken Obama to England's King George III during the American Revolution.

One member, in a videotaped speech at an event in Washington, D.C., calls Obama "the domestic enemy the Constitution is talking about."

According to the law center, militia groups are re-emerging in this country partly as a result of racial animosity toward Obama.

It's the "cross-pollinating" of extremist groups -- some racist, some not -- that is of concern, Potok said. As evidence that the danger is real, he points to several recent murders committed by men with anti-government or racist views.

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security reached a similar conclusion in a report earlier this year about the rise of right-wing extremism. The report said the nation's economic downturn and Obama's race are "unique drivers for right-wing radicalization and recruitment."

The homeland security report added that "disgruntled military veterans" might be vulnerable to recruitment by right-wing extremist groups.

That warning was enough to make Rhodes feel paranoid.

"They're accusing anybody who opposes Obama of being a racist or a potential terrorist," he said. "What they're saying is, 'We're coming after you.'"

The motto of Oath Keepers: "Not on our watch!"

The message Rhodes hears from the government: We're watching you.

Las Vegas police Lt. Kevin McMahill said his department's homeland security bureau isn't overly concerned with Oath Keepers at this point, even though Rhodes says several active-duty Las Vegas officers are members of the group.

"I wouldn't classify Oath Keepers as no threat at all, but I wouldn't classify them as a threat either," McMahill said. "There's always a chance an individual can step outside the boundaries of what an organization stands for and do something wrong."

Rhodes, a former firearms instructor, said he easily could have started Oath Keepers during the Bush administration, but his focus during those years was first on getting his law degree and then volunteering on the 2008 presidential campaign of Texas Congressman Ron Paul, a libertarian Republican in whose office Rhodes worked during the 1990s.

What Rhodes terms "the rise of executive privilege" during the post-9/11 years of the Bush presidency will in his opinion only accelerate with Obama in office. What's worse, he said, is that "gun-hating extremists" now control the White House.

Two things have happened since the Homeland Security Department and Southern Poverty Law Center released their reports on extremism: Membership of Oath Keepers has spiked dramatically. And Rhodes has had to do a lot of explaining.

"We're not a militia," he said. "And we're not part and parcel of the white supremacist movement. I loathe white supremacists."

Oath Keepers doesn't offer paramilitary training; nor does it have a military command structure. It instead has board members, which include directors in seven states and outreach coordinators to currently serving local and federal law enforcement and military personnel. The group's state director in Montana, who goes by the name Elias Alias, has said Montana and other states should consider seceding from the United States in protest of the federal government's conduct.

Leaders of the group will come together in Las Vegas starting Oct. 24 for the inaugural national conference of Oath Keepers.

Among the group's other leaders is Dave Freeman, an Army veteran and former Las Vegas police sergeant who spent more than 30 years with the Metropolitan Police Department.

For Freeman, Oath Keepers has become something of a family affair. He recruited his niece, a former police chief, to serve as state director for Oath Keepers in Massachusetts.

"When you believe in something, you have to do more than just pay it lip service," said Freeman, the group's Southern Nevada director and national peace officer liaison. "This is a crusade I believe in."

Another prominent Oath Keeper is former Arizona sheriff Richard Mack, who has long been an outspoken government critic.

The Southern Poverty Law Center calls Mack a "longtime militia hero" who helped weaken gun control laws.

An incident earlier this year in rural Iowa, not inside the Washington Beltway, motivated Rhodes to start Oath Keepers.

He questioned why the Iowa National Guard planned to use residents of a small town to participate in training on door-to-door searches for weapons.

The Guard said the training was to help soldiers who might be asked to carry out similar searches in Iraq or Afghanistan.

But for Rhodes, it looked like preparation for a future declaration of martial law. It reminded him of the response to Hurricane Katrina in 2005 when police officers reportedly confiscated legally owned firearms. What the government called emergency response after the levees broke, Rhodes saw as the imposition of martial law.

If it hadn't been for April 19 of this year, Oath Keepers might not have gained the notoriety it now has.

On the anniversary of the Battle of Lexington Green, the Massachusetts battle that started the American Revolution in 1775, a group of Oath Keepers went to the battle site and reaffirmed their pledge to the Constitution.

The gathering was mentioned in the Southern Poverty Law Center report because April 19 is also the anniversary of the deadly end to the federal siege on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, in 1993; and of the retaliatory bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building in 1995.

Rhodes and Potok have never talked, but if they did, they might find themselves speaking a different language.

"Let them say what they want to say, but April 19 has very much become a day for the extreme radical right," Potok said.

Rhodes couldn't disagree more.

"There are thousands of Americans who go to Lexington to watch re-enactments of people shooting at troops," Rhodes said. "But if you're a group of military and police there, they somehow find this offensive."

Rhodes said he hopes Oath Keepers members think about the lawfulness of day-to-day orders they receive.

For example, if a police officer feels he is being asked to do an illegal search of a home or vehicle, he should stand down.

Rhodes eventually wants to create a legal defense fund for Oath Keepers who are disciplined by their employers for defying orders they deem unlawful or immoral.

"The message to law enforcement is not to become a tool of oppression," he said.

Rhodes, a husband and father of five home-schooled children, said he gets hundreds of e-mails a day, mostly from people interested in knowing more about his group.

He also gets a lot of questions from "birthers" wanting to know if he thinks Obama is really an American citizen and from "truthers" asking whether he believes the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job. The group doesn't have an official position on either issue, he said.

Some of his responses to questions have turned would-be allies against him.

"I've been accused of being a traitor or a CIA operative because I'm not coming out and declaring that the H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine is a biological weapon," he said.

Contact reporter Alan Maimon at amaimon @reviewjournal.com or 702-383-0404.

Old October 19th, 2009 #2
M. Kraus
Das Ende

Quote:
"I wouldn't classify Oath Keepers as no threat at all, but I wouldn't classify them as a threat either," McMahill said. "There's always a chance an individual can step outside the boundaries of what an organization stands for and do something wrong."
They're harmless. Unless they spawn a lone nut.

Quote:
"We're not a militia," he said. "And we're not part and parcel of the white supremacist movement. I loathe white supremacists."
Aw, he loathes us. As would be expected of any real "defenders of liberty".

Quote:
Rhodes, a former Army paratrooper and Yale-trained lawyer,
Ooh, credentials! He's a super-smart badass!

The time for this kind of nonsense is over. We need real opposition to kike genocide, not a "nonpartisan group of current and retired law enforcement and military personnel who vow to fulfill their oaths to the Constitution."

Old October 19th, 2009 #3
Dan_O

Quote:
He has to say this.

Old October 19th, 2009 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
The time for this kind of nonsense is over. We need real opposition to kike genocide, not a "nonpartisan group of current and retired law enforcement and military personnel who vow to fulfill their oaths to the Constitution."
Which, don't forget, contains the 14th amendment which means these patriotards would happily kick your teeth down your throat should you be caught violating some "ekwulz" "cibbil rahts".

Old October 19th, 2009 #5
M. Kraus
Das Ende

Quote:
More specifically, the group's members, which number in the thousands, pledge to disobey orders they deem unlawful, including directives to disarm the American people and to blockade American cities.
They will be given those orders on pain of death. ZOG will not go gently into the good night.

Old October 19th, 2009 #6
steven clark

Oahkeepers...sounds a lot like the 'Promise keepers' of a few years ago, and what happened to them? I did hear Glen Beck talk about them, but you can sign all the oaths and pledge whatever you want, but it's all bluster unless you have leadership and a program.

Also, I suspect our Oathkeepers will only fight 'to resotre the Constitution, etc.'
Like Pierce said, don't they realise we voted ourselves into this mess?

It's a symptom of how disliked Obama is becoming, but nothing more.

Old October 19th, 2009 #7
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_O View Post
He has to say this.
You're right. I think this movement has legs, and I note that the misnamed Southern "poverty' Law Center is on to them, so the Jews also think it has legs. No doubt 'they' will infiltrate this is it grows like wildfire, but they're going to have a hard time controlling all those hard bitten former Police and Military types who have seen their pals blown to bits in Iraq for ZOG or have guarded vast fields of Poppies in Afghanistan, which supplies 90% of the World's Heroin.

I predict the majority of those drawn to this movement will be whites, and not so deep down, they harbor the same sentiments that we do. I wouldn't shun them but I'd watch the leaders like a hawk. Especially a 44 year old Yale trained Lawyer who may not be Kosher.

Or he might be.

Last edited by Bernie; September 24th, 2014 at 07:43 PM.

Old October 19th, 2009 #8
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

LOL, Oath Keepers, poor choice of name, I thought it was one of those orgs that encourages high school girls to make an oath to keep their virginity until marriage.

Old October 20th, 2009 #9
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.vdare.com/buchanan/091019_alienated.htm

Middle Americans Alienated & Radicalized
By Patrick J. Buchanan

In the brief age of Obama, we have had "truthers," "birthers," Tea Party activists and town-hall dissenters.

Comes now, the "Oath Keepers." And who might they be?

Writes Alan Maimon in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Oath Keepers, depending on where one stands, are "either strident defenders of liberty or dangerous peddlers of paranoia."[READY TO REVOLT: Oath Keepers pledges to prevent dictatorship in United States, October 18, 2009]

Formed in March, they are ex-military and police who repledge themselves to defend the Constitution, even if it means disobeying orders. If the U.S. government ordered law enforcement agencies to violate Second Amendment rights by disarming the people, Oath Keepers will not obey.

"The whole point of Oath Keepers is to stop a dictatorship from ever happening here," says founding father Stewart Rhodes, an ex-Army paratrooper and Yale-trained lawyer. "My focus is on the guys with the guns, because they can't do it without them.

"We say if the American people decide it's time for a revolution, we'll fight with you."

Prediction: Brother Rhodes is headed for cable stardom.

And if the Pelosi-Reid progressives went postal over town-hall protesters, calling them "un-American," "Nazis" and "evil-mongers," one can imagine what they will do with the Oath Keepers.

As with Jimmy Carter's long range psychoanalysis of Joe Wilson, the reflexive reaction of the mainstream media will likely be that these are militia types, driven to irrationality because America has a black president.

Yet, the establishment's reaction seems more problematic for the republic than anything the Oath Keepers are up to. For our political and media elite seem to have lost touch with the nation and to be wedded to a vision of America divorced from reality.

Progressives are the folks who, in the 1960s, could easily understand that urban riots that took scores of lives and destroyed billions in property were an inevitable reaction to racism, poverty and despair. They could empathize with the rage of campus radicals who burned down the ROTC building and bombed the Pentagon.

The "dirty, immoral war in Vietnam" explains why the "finest generation we have ever produced" is behaving like this, they said. We must deal with the "root causes" of social disorder.

Yet, they cannot comprehend what would motivate Middle America to distrust its government, for it surely does, as Ron Brownstein reports in the National Journal:

"Whites are not only more anxious, but also more alienated. Big majorities of whites say the past year's turmoil has diminished their confidence in government, corporations and the financial industry ... Asked which institution they trust most to make economic decisions in their interest, a plurality of whites older than 30 pick 'none'—a grim statement."[The New Color Line, October 10, 2009(Subscriber)]

Is all this due to Obama's race?

Even Obama laughs at that. As he told David Letterman, I was already black by the time I was elected. And he not only got a higher share of the white vote than Kerry or Gore, a third of white voters, who said in August 2008 that race was an important consideration in voting, said they were going to vote for Obama.

With black voters going 24 to 1 for Obama, he almost surely won more votes than he lost because of his race.

Moreover, the alienation and radicalization of white America began long before Obama arrived. He acknowledged as much when he explained Middle Pennsylvanians to puzzled progressives in that closed-door meeting in San Francisco.

Referring to the white working-class voters in the industrial towns decimated by job losses, Obama said: "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Yet, we had seen these folks before. They were Perotistas in 1992, opposed NAFTA in 1993, and blocked the Bush-Kennedy McCain amnesty in 2007.

In their lifetimes, they have seen their Christian faith purged from schools their taxes paid for, and mocked in movies and on TV. They have seen their factories shuttered in the thousands and their jobs outsourced in the millions to Mexico and China. They have seen trillions of tax dollars go for Great Society programs, but have seen no Great Society, only rising crime, illegitimacy, drug use and dropout rates.

They watch on cable TV as illegal aliens walk into their country, are rewarded with free educations and health care, and take jobs at lower pay than American families can live on—then carry Mexican flags in American cities and demand U.S. citizenship.

They see Wall Street banks bailed out as they sweat their next paycheck, then read that bank profits are soaring, and the big bonuses for the brilliant bankers are back. Neither they nor their kids ever benefited from affirmative action, unlike Barack and Michelle Obama.

They see a government in Washington that cannot balance its books, win our wars or protect our borders. The government shovels out trillions to Fortune 500 corporations and banks to rescue the country from a crisis created by the government and Fortune 500 corporations and banks.

America was once their country. They sense they are losing it. And they are right.

Old October 20th, 2009 #10
notmenomore

Buchanan always writes about what is there. He never writes about how it came to be this way nor what needs to be said and done about it. Pat knows the answers, but he isn't about to jeopordize his lucrative career as a columnist by actually getting specific.

Old October 20th, 2009 #11
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Buchanan always writes about what is there. He never writes about how it came to be this way nor what needs to be said and done about it. Pat knows the answers, but he isn't about to jeopordize his lucrative career as a columnist by actually getting specific.
So what should he do? What would YOU do in his situation? Would you jeopardize it, knowing the instant you cross the line, no voice, no income, no Pat Buchanan, no more?

You're like the admirable Herr Linder advocating anarchy and revolution, black or white, no in-between, ever. Pat should don the white sheets and pointy hat. I reckon he's stirring it just enough, someone's got to do it from the inside. I think he knows dam well the SHTF in a few years and old Whitey has had a gut full and will take matters in hand. He also thinks this 'Oath Keepers' mob are likely to grow, it's an idea whose time has come.

We'll see.

Old October 20th, 2009 #12
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Lightbulb

I stopped reading the article when they compared the Magic Nigger to Hitler.

All of these so called patriot groups always pull the same shit. Like Mike Todd said these fuck wads will be more than happy to kick your racist teeth through the back of your head.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 20th, 2009 #13
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie View Post
So what should he do? What would YOU do in his situation? Would you jeopardize it, knowing the instant you cross the line, no voice, no income, no Pat Buchanan, no more?
At this point in my career (assuming I am Pat) I'm not exactly sure what I would do in this situation. Some (I'm thinking here Sobran in particular) have crossed the line and paid the price with their eyes wide open.

When Pat ran for President I voted for him - nigger running mate and all - and I saw his very promising candidacy castrated just as it came into full flower by the Shaboz-goy Rush Limbaugh: calling Buchanan a "national socialist." I don't make my living from writing, but I would hope that Buchanan, at this point in his life, would be reasonably financially secure and therefore in a position to say whatever he deems appropriate, regardless of the financial/employment consequences.

Today, even Jimmy Carter, it seems, is willing to come closer to naming the jew...

Quote:
You're like the admirable Herr Linder advocating anarchy and revolution, black or white, no in-between, ever. Pat should don the white sheets and pointy hat.
I don't think I'm advocating this at all. My post is just to make my (now) traditional and routine observation that Pat Buchanan characteristically never moves up to the plate to actually take a swing at the pitch. He always leaves just enough ambiguity to keep his shirttail clean when it's being examined by the Sanhedrin. Problem is (as I see it) that Pat's good voice and excellent skills never quite come to bear on his on-the-fence listeners in such a way as to assist in waking them up. Always it's about Christians, and tradition, and old-fashioned, family values, etc.

Pat has been marginalized ever since his Presidential run. He can always either move forward, move back, or just tread water. For me, his choices are all too clear.

Quote:
I reckon he's stirring it just enough, someone's got to do it from the inside. I think he knows dam well the SHTF in a few years and old Whitey has had a gut full and will take matters in hand. He also thinks this 'Oath Keepers' mob are likely to grow, it's an idea whose time has come.

We'll see.
Yes, we'll see indeed. I'm ready today to put more stock in the Oath Keepers and less in the columnist. Pat dates from the Nixon/Reagan days, and those days of "conservatism" are fading fast as the times overtake them. The situation is clearly movving more towards an active upheaval and away from polemics and discourse. Bill Safire died recently, and his neocon replacement, Frank Rich, could just as soon be writing for the Jerusalem Post. Sooner or later Buchanan will either have to bite the bullet and clarify his ideology in terms of todays realities or fade into (yet more) well-deserved obscurity

Old October 21st, 2009 #14
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
I'm ready today to put more stock in the Oath Keepers and less in the columnist. Pat dates from the Nixon/Reagan days, and those days of "conservatism" are fading fast as the times overtake them. The situation is clearly moving more towards an active upheaval and away from polemics and discourse.
Well said.

A polite reply to my crudely put proposition. I think you know what is going on rather better than I do from my distant vantage point. As an observer I think everything depends on the US Economy and to me that seems to be in an almost hopeless situation. When I tell friends here in Australia, that in a once major city like Detroit there are 40 pages of houses advertised at prices starting at $1,000.00 they don't believe it.

An average house in an Australian City would cost about $400,000.00 maybe more. Our equivalent of the Federal Reserve (not Jewish owned) thinks real estate is priced too high and will slowly screw up interest rates to put a damper on it. I think Canada and New Zealand are in similar situations albeit in recession, whereas Australia is not.

Australia, Canada and NZ haven't (yet) been screwed to the extent as have Britain and America.

Old October 21st, 2009 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

You're like the admirable Herr Linder advocating anarchy and revolution, black or white, no in-between, ever. Pat should don the white sheets and pointy hat. I reckon he's stirring it just enough, someone's got to do it from the inside. I think he knows dam well the SHTF in a few years and old Whitey has had a gut full and will take matters in hand. He also thinks this 'Oath Keepers' mob are likely to grow, it's an idea whose time has come.

We'll see.
Nice strawman, twink. Buchanan is a System whore who specializes in jerk-jobbing geriatrics. You keep on making excuses for him, budger, that helps a lot. You're the typical little man, no wonder your people were wiped out in the millions by a handful of kikes. The minute you see anyone with more money than you, your urge to fall on your knees and slob on their knob is irresistible.

Old October 21st, 2009 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Oath Keepers is nothing but a handful of paper-fetishizing conservative cops. It is amazing some of you dumb bunnies fall for the same trick more often than the polack betting on the replay.

Old October 21st, 2009 #17
Brett Quinn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
I stopped reading the article when they compared the Magic Nigger to Hitler.

All of these so called patriot groups always pull the same shit. Like Mike Todd said these fuck wads will be more than happy to kick your racist teeth through the back of your head.
You use them to our benefit than stab them in the back. Similar to what Hitler did to the SA.

Old October 21st, 2009 #18
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Quinn View Post
You use them to our benefit than stab them in the back. Similar to what Hitler did to the SA.
Interesting actually you should liken these 'Oath keepers' to the SA.

The SA was comprised of many men who themselves may not have been in the 'Sturmabteilung', small elite units of shock troops used by German Forces during WW1, but who certainly felt a sense of pride and had that very important sense of belonging to a group. And it was a very important group indeed, essential to Adolf's rise to power.

My father was a German born in 1902 the youngest of three brothers. He often told me tales of the 1920's and 30's how there would be a communist or NAZI rally is some Beer Hall and there would be ferocious brawls which mostly resulted in a SA victory. He was only ever present on one occasion where Hitler spoke. I remember him saying to quieten down the rowdy crowd and get their attention, either (I forget which) Adolf or one of his inner party stood on a table and fired a pistol shot into the ceiling.

I've had a look at the Oath keepers web site http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

"Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution"

It sure seems to me (and Pat Buchanan and The Southern 'Poverty' Law Center, but NOT the admirable Herr Linder) you couldn't get anything together that more closely resembles Hitlers SA if you were trying! Next step is offer them a uniform and ultimately turn it into a paramilitary organization with rank and regiment!

Germany's SA at its peak had 3 Million men! In the US under the right economic conditions this could be up to 10 Million men. Think about it, ten million armed and well trained men, overwhelmingly White, sworn to protect the American constitution, are opposed to communism and can smell the same foul stench coming from your ZOG the rest of the World can.

Watch how quickly the Jew will try to control this. If he hasn't already. Sorry Alex, but you're wrong on this. You should get involved big time, so should WN's.

Could this, at long last, be the best thing since the first American revolution?

Old October 21st, 2009 #19
Trevor Dermott

Quote:
Germany's SA at its peak had 3 Million men! In the US under the right economic conditions this could be up to 10 Million men. Think about it, ten million armed and well trained men, overwhelmingly White, sworn to protect the American constitution, are opposed to communism and can smell the same foul stench coming from your ZOG the rest of the World can.
Keep dreaming Bernie. These doe-eyed "lovers of liberty" will crumple the minute they're smacked in the face with Jewish pressure. Hell, just wait until 2012 or 2016 when Obama is out of office. All this tea party and oath-keeper crap will evaporate like a fart in the wind. Talking about "defending the Constitution" is the easy way out, and there is no easy way out. If American Whites want their freedom they will eventually have to confront and oust the Jews.

Most liberal critiques about mainstream conservative opposition to the Obama administration are correct. If Obama were a white guy like John Edwards doing all the same things, the patriotards likely wouldn't be nearly as riled up - there's an undercurrent of racism among American whites, but they're not going to get anywhere denying it and pretending otherwise. Where were all these patriotards and "Constitution defenders" when Bush was doing the bidding of his Zionist masters? Yipping and cheering like idiots, they were. Now they're displeased about Obama, but they're too stupid to realize little has changed.

The current disappointment is that White Americans are still scared to defy the racial equality nonsense. It's a tall order, but a lot of these patriotards who know instinctively that the country is in bad shape still can't align their value system with those instincts. Until they can accomplish that, all this opposition we see is meaningless fluff and distraction, as they expend half their energy denying that they're racist instead of fighting for White freedom.

Hitler and the SA didn't spend their energies truckling before the jewish gods of PC. You think the SA would be groveling before they even got off the ground? "Oh no, we're not German supremacists or Jew-haters - we loathe anti-Semites - we're just defending German values like freedom!" It's laughable that you're comparing Oath Keepers to the SA. Polack betting on the replay is a good analogy.

Old October 21st, 2009 #20
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald Wheeler View Post
"The whole point of Oath Keepers is to stop a dictatorship from ever happening here," Rhodes, a former Army paratrooper and Yale-trained lawyer, said in an interview with the Review-Journal.
Dictatorship would deny them the pleasure of voting for Israel-first Republicans.

Tags
false opposition, patriotard

Thread