Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 30th, 2019 #1321
Brother_Henry
Banned

Checkout Aryan Christianity on the Aryan Freedom Network.

https://white-power.org/aryan-christianity

Old October 30th, 2019 #1322
T.Garrett
Banned

Post I'm surprised you havent been banned yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post

You are posting your opinions on the wrong forum buddy, we have a longstanding policy against CI on VNNF.

Check out Stormfront.

Old October 30th, 2019 #1323
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Henry View Post

The problem with christianity is that there is nothing Aryan about it. You can invent new fairy tales, but that doesn't change the hard facts that this religion originated in a dark part of the world.

If Jesus (I pronounce it heysus, in a spic-y accent because he would have looked closer to a brown squat monster than Whites) had actually existed, he would have looked like the face to the right, not the face to the left... The face to the right is an average taken from skulls measured from people in Izzy during jebus time period and then facially reconstructed. The same technology was used to do Queen Nefertiti's face, and niggers threw a fit that she was actually White...

Last edited by Crowe; October 30th, 2019 at 07:21 AM.

Old October 30th, 2019 #1324
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Well, I wish you the best of luck! It's a shame you have to run background checks on people, because criminals, drunks, druggies and pedophiles are likely to be the most enticed by CI.

And Henry, so many supposed groups are nothing more than fronts for the feds looking to bait people, and CI is a common platform they use. I haven't seen one member here in good standing vouch for your group.
Quoted for truth. the Klud and other CI orgs are federal magnets, even if some members, a minority, really are sincere about joining.

Old March 24th, 2020 #1325
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Oh fair worshipers of the son of the absentee landlord. Kneelers to the great absence. Devotees of strung together words in a book...

Come so that I may slap thee, so you may turn the other cheek, and so that I may slap thee again, until you nearly expire. Then you may forgive me, as foot washer 1 had done, and jump into your grave in orgasmic anticipation of worshiping a hairy old high school football fan for all eternity.

All hail the day of great disappointment.

NO PROOF, NO PROOF, NO PROOF, NOT ONE OUNCE OF PROOF! Just circular logic and fear.

Where is Jebus? Black Plague? No Jebus. Polio? No Jebus. Corona? No Jebus. A single fish? No Jebus.

Get the fuck outta here!

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old March 24th, 2020 #1326
ToneDeaf

We can all agree that religion divides.
That is why I have the opinion that any 'religion'
debating distracts from priorities, loses focus,
and does more harm (((dividing)))
Plus, it doesn't look good when someone pushes
the SAME belief as jews do.
>at least this one kid was smarter than the rest
and caught the lies. >What ever works<
(kid confronts a jew about his thoughts of jesus)>
Holocaust education in the heart of Tennessee
https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/holo...-of-tennessee/

Old June 23rd, 2020 #1327
Erik T. White

Angry For the right money, you too can be a prophet and king ang be called "christ"

Well, well. I guess the insanity is really getting thick. Now, most folks here know that I'm an "Old Deep South Christian" who doesn't turn cheeks very often (unless I have a serious disagreement with a White Person, then I ask that we back down and not fight. It's generally with close friends and we just are very opinionated, not disagreeing on essentials.)

Now, let's take just the case of the Jim Bakker Show. Read about ol' Jimmy at this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Bakker

Ol' Jimmy looks like this quite often:

Ol' Jimmie had a stroke in May so I suppose when he gets back on talmudvision he'll be writhing even worse than he is in the photo above.

But!!! Ol' Jimmie's show and he himself got into trouble with lots of people including the FDA, the AGs of both Missouri and Arkansas for allegedly promoting a "silver solution" as a COVID-19 remedy or allegedly even a cure. Well, ol' Jimmie has the Morningside "congregation" now:

Quote:
A man named Jerry Crawford, who credits Bakker with having saved his marriage, invested $25 million in a new ministry for Bakker in Blue Eye, Missouri, named Morningside. Production for The Jim Bakker Show moved to Morningside in 2008.[15]
~ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Bakker

There's a big problem at Morningside ever since ol' Jimmie's alleged claims about the "silver solution." Their charge accounts have been suspended. You can only donate by check or electronic check or by cash. Now, the show sells stuff like emergency generators, survival food (real stuff like beans, grains, etc.) and similar things for "gifts" to the ministry.

Now, one of the things ol' Jimmie was selling was a 24 hour supply of emergency food, sufficient for one person (around 2500 calories) for over 100 dollars. Now that's tax free shekels for ol' Jimmie and his crowd. But there's a verse in Revelation, Chapter 6, King James Version:

Quote:
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
A measure of wheat cost a denarius , translated as "penny." When Revelation was written in the first century A. D., it was a day's wages. Over 100 dollars for 2500 calories is more than a day's wages for lots of White People!!!! The Bible says to "feed the hungry," not be a "minister" and get lots and lots of shekels from the sheeple.

Check out prices and "offers" here: https://store.jimbakkershow.com/

All of the above would be bad enough but wait!!! There's more!!!

Morningside is looking to have a "prophecy center." Yes, friends, you too can be a prophet. For the proper amount of shekels, you can be a prophet, priest, and king (rather like the Mormons.) One of Bakeman's "prophets" even says that those who complete some stuff can be called "Christ." You might even be anointed by heaven.

I'm really singling out Jimmie the Faker because I'm just flat sick of these types who sell non-religious items like generators because they are covered as "gifts to the ministry" under the 501(c) "charitable organization" section of the IRS code. Please pardon me if I don't quote all of the code correctly since I'm neither an accountant, attorney, nor other person educated and expert in this field.

And, check out the suit by the AG of Arkansas:

Quote:
Little Rock, Arkansas — Arkansas' attorney general on Tuesday sued Missouri-based TV pastor Jim Bakker over his promotion of a product falsely touted as a cure for the illness caused by the coronavirus.

Attorney General Leslie Rutledge filed the lawsuit in Arkansas against Bakker and Morningside Church Productions, less than three months after the state of Missouri filed a similar lawsuit.

Rutledge's lawsuit says 385 Arkansans made purchases from Bakker's company totaling approximately $60,524 for colloidal silver, a product often sold on the internet as a dietary supplement.

"Jim Bakker has exploited Arkansas consumers by leveraging COVID-19 fears to sell over $60,000 worth of their products that do nothing to fight the virus," Rutledge said in a statement released by her office. The Republican attorney general added that her case was about consumer fraud, not freedom of religion.
More at: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jim-bak...onavirus-cure/

Why am I so intent that shills like Baker the Faker lose their shirts???? Because they are using their "religious status" to bilk sheeple!!! He has no recognized religion but is becoming a cult figure. And we don't need pale people raking in shekels who espouse the "holiness" of Pissrael like Baker the Faker, along with shills like Johnnie the rabbigee or jewboy Osteen.

I'm going to call the number to Faker's show and tell them they're idiots. If any feel so inclined, call them and have your friends do the same.

The number is 1-888-988-1588. Just for info, Baker and his current wife adopted some children including spics. One of them said on the air that his father always walked where gawd told him to walk. Oh really????

Quote:
A $279,000 payoff for the silence of Jessica Hahn, who alleged that Bakker and former PTL Club co-host John Wesley Fletcher drugged and raped her, was paid with PTL's funds through Bakker's associate Roe Messner.[25][26] Bakker, who made the PTL organization's financial decisions, allegedly kept two sets of books to conceal accounting irregularities. The Charlotte Observer reporters, led by Charles Shepard, investigated the PTL organization's finances and published a series of articles.[27]
On March 19, 1987, after the disclosure of a payoff to Hahn, Bakker resigned from PTL.[25] Although he acknowledged that he had a sexual encounter with Hahn at a hotel room in Clearwater, Florida, he denied raping her.[28] Bakker was the subject of homosexual and bisexual allegations made by John Wesley Fletcher and PTL director Jay Babcock, which he denied under oath.[29][30] Rival televangelist John Ankerberg appeared on Larry King Live and made several allegations against Bakker, which both Bakkers denied.[31]

-skip-

The PTL Club's fundraising activities between 1984 and 1987 were reported by The Charlotte Observer, eventually leading to criminal charges against Bakker.[43] Bakker and his PTL associates sold $1,000 "lifetime memberships", entitling buyers to an annual three-night stay at a luxury hotel at Heritage USA, during that period.[44] According to the prosecution at Bakker's fraud trial, tens of thousands of memberships were sold but only one 500-room hotel was ever finished.[45] Bakker sold "exclusive partnerships" which exceeded capacity, raising more than twice the money needed to build the hotel. Much of the money paid Heritage USA's operating expenses, and Bakker kept $3.4 million.[46]
After a 16-month federal grand-jury probe, Bakker was indicted in 1988 on eight counts of mail fraud, 15 counts of wire fraud and one count of conspiracy.[25] In 1989, after a five-week trial which began on August 28 in Charlotte, North Carolina, a jury found him guilty on all 24 counts. Judge Robert Daniel Potter sentenced Bakker to 45 years in federal prison and imposed a $500,000 fine.[47][48][49] At the Federal Medical Center, Rochester in Rochester, Minnesota, he shared a cell with activist Lyndon LaRouche and skydiver Roger Nelson.[50]
The United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit upheld Bakker's conviction on the fraud and conspiracy charges, voided Bakker's 45-year sentence and $500,000 fine, and ordered a new sentencing hearing in February 1991.[51] The court ruled that Potter's sentencing statement about Bakker, that "those of us who do have a religion are sick of being saps for money-grubbing preachers and priests",[52] was evidence that the judge had injected his religious beliefs into Bakker's sentence.[51]
A sentence-reduction hearing was held on November 16, 1992, and Bakker's sentence was reduced to eight years. In August 1993, he was transferred to a minimum-security federal prison in Jesup, Georgia. Bakker was paroled in July 1994, after serving almost five years of his sentence.[53] His son, Jay, spearheaded a letter-writing campaign to the parole board advocating leniency.[54] Celebrity lawyer Alan Dershowitz acted as his parole attorney, having said that he "would guarantee that Mr. Bakker would never again engage in the blend of religion and commerce that led to his conviction."[55] Bakker was released from Federal Bureau of Prisons custody on December 1, 1994,[56] owing $6 million to the Internal Revenue Service.[57]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Bakker

Pals with Dershowitz. I think I've showed enough.

Old June 23rd, 2020 #1328
GermanAmerican

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
Oh fair worshipers of the son of the absentee landlord. Kneelers to the great absence. Devotees of strung together words in a book...

Come so that I may slap thee, so you may turn the other cheek, and so that I may slap thee again, until you nearly expire. Then you may forgive me, as foot washer 1 had done, and jump into your grave in orgasmic anticipation of worshiping a hairy old high school football fan for all eternity.

All hail the day of great disappointment.

NO PROOF, NO PROOF, NO PROOF, NOT ONE OUNCE OF PROOF! Just circular logic and fear.

Where is Jebus? Black Plague? No Jebus. Polio? No Jebus. Corona? No Jebus. A single fish? No Jebus.

Get the fuck outta here!
uhm... sure this is the right place for you?

Old June 24th, 2020 #1329
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanAmerican View Post
Christian or Aryan. You can't be both.

Old June 24th, 2020 #1330
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
This is the site for those who believe Christianity to be bad as islam and all Churches should be destroyed, while thinking it's okay to do nothing against muslims, mosques and black vandals.

Old June 24th, 2020 #1331
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
This is the site for those who believe Christianity to be bad as islam and all Churches should be destroyed, while thinking it's okay to do nothing against muslims, mosques and black vandals.
Christianity and its secular equivalents are what has infected our peoples, not Islam. Once our peoples have been Aryanized, any Muslims causing problems in our homelands can be easily dealt with.

BTW I don't advocate for the destruction of churches - e.g. some of our Gothic cathedrals rank among the most beautiful structures on Earth and reflect the beauty of the Aryan soul, despite being temples to a Semitic God.

Old June 24th, 2020 #1332
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Here in America, most churches are cheap steel buildings, or placed right in the middle of a strip mall beside local businesses. Their business is to peddle in bullshit while collecting donations from 80 IQ people.

Old June 24th, 2020 #1333
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Here in America, most churches are cheap steel buildings, or placed right in the middle of a strip mall beside local businesses. Their business is to peddle in bullshit while collecting donations from 80 IQ people.
Same is on place where I live,in poor places Christian Churches have strong influence what is not situation in developed areas with liberal ideology. When I saw how many dumb people are going into Church,I am really happy because I escaped myself from the hand of it and did not accept anti-white views. They look like rats from catacombs who every average Roman ashamed because they were part of their civilization.

Last edited by Fico; June 24th, 2020 at 09:27 AM.

Old June 24th, 2020 #1334
Crowe

This is christianity in a nutshell.

Old July 13th, 2020 #1335
Fred Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Fred, we are talking past each other.

You are engaging in a 2000 year old debate over the truth of Christianity.
I am engaged in looking at how to work with it, since it is the major factor in White peoples lives, and isn't going away.

What could be, should be, might be, is not of interest to me.
What matters to me is what is, now, where we are.

You don't have to convince me, you have to convince close to a billion Christians.
The we you keep referring to doesn't exist off of VNN forum.
The billion Christians do.

How are you currently communicating with those billion christians and changing their beliefs?
If you aren't yourself, who are you supporting who is?
If you aren't doing either, what is the point of your posts?

You also need to come up with an alternative force capable of withstanding the hundreds of millions of non-christian religious believers, who have countries, armies, global networks and want to kill the whites, and take all we have.

Do you have an alternative force?
See, that is reality.

When a hundred screaming muslims waving axes and knives charge at you in the street, are you going to engage in debate with them, explain to them that they can't hack you to death because you are a free thinker, or are you going to stand there alone and wave your knife feebly, or will you make like the Christians do, charge them in a large group and massacre them all?
Do you have a large group?
Christians do.

When a couple dozen blacks storm into your house and drag your family into the street, what will your individualism matter?

How will you cope with the responsibility of feeding, housing and medicating thousands of refugees when you have no electricity, no food and no water? Who will you call?

And yes, you are correct that most people have a hive mind.
So accepting that, now what?

How are you personally going to change that, how are you personally going to bring together 900 million plus whites, who speak different languages, scattered across the world, change their beliefs, turn followers into leaders, get them to secede, and form countries?
What is your masterly grand plan to do that?

Realists work with reality.

I couldn't give a damn if Whites want to worship Jesus or their reflections in a pond.
Cohesion, and secession are all that matter to me.

Once that has been accomplished, then the rest can be dealt with.
As the saying goes, it doesn't help to make plans for the future if you aren't going to be there in the future.

You don't have a group.
They have a group.

That means you are going to die, and they are going to live.
So from an evolutionary perspective, which is the most effective?

Just as evolution is a theory, so too are the various religions.
The difference is that evolutionists don't form countries, armies or have organisations with tens of millions of members willing to die for it.

The various religions have kept their followers alive, in some cases for thousands of years, and destroyed their enemies, so as an evolutionary tool for survival, they work quite well.

You and others spend endless hours debating Christianity, yet no time at all telling us all the things atheists are doing. It is precisely because atheists don't have groups, that they are meaningless in terms of struggle.

I have yet to see you tell of what organisations atheists run, what secessionist movements atheists run, what nationalist movements atheists run, what political parties they run, what countries they have founded. You tell us that other organisations could also form orphanages etc, Who has actually done so?
Where are they, and how many are they?

That is what nationalism is about, mobilising tens of millions of people, hundreds of billions of zogbucks, in need forming armies and waging wars, enduring the unspeakable horrors of war, surviving disaster, famine, epidemics, governmental collapse, invasion, poverty.

If you wish to fight and argue with the majority of Whites go ahead.
If you wish to alienate and isolate yourself from them, prevent yourself ever leading any of them, prevent any of them ever hearing you, prevent yourself ever raising funds, forming organisations, just carry on.

I work with what there is, now, where I am. I really don't care too much about it's merits, whether it's true or not, it's origins or it's future. It is all we have to work with.

The secessionist movements of today in the US and EU, and for all intents and purposes, all nationalist movements in the EU, are driven and funded and voted for by Christians.

If you wish to participate in secession and nationalist movements you will either learn to work with Christians, or not participate.
It's really very simple.
So which is it to be?

Atheists offer nothing, do nothing, have no structures, no power, no code of behaviour, no foundation for ethics, morals, values, few if any children, and in the greater scheme of things, don't count for much at all in struggle, because generally they are individualists, whilst Christians prefer to work in groups.

Since groups always defeat individuals, and we are struggling with intensely cohesive groups with millions of members, groups are the way to go in struggle.

Outside of religious groups, there are no other groups available to wage struggle with.

Russia and Eastern Europe, almost a third of the white population, had hardly any churches 20 years ago. Today they have re-opened right across the former USSR, in every town, almost every major suburb.
Literally thousands of churches are opening across Eastern Europe, and tens of millions of people streaming back to the church, hundreds of billions of zogbucks flowing into church programmes, thousands of orphanages, retirement homes, shelters, rehab centres.

One can simply take a drive through any town, and there are more and more churches are being built, existing ones being expanded, there is increased funding for church programmes, increases in number of orphanages, retirement homes, schools, soup kitchens, donations to charities etc

Just for the record, attendance at church doesn't mean much, participation in programmes and support of the church does, just as most members, let alone voters of political parties have never attended a branch meeting.

Even though most members of groups attend monthly meetings, most of the studies on churches measure weekly attendance, and are thus irrelevant.
Most Christians will attend church on religious holidays and family events, not weekly, rarely monthly and also usually not often on Sundays but during the week.

Many VNN'ers call themselves NS or WN or Klan, so let's use the same criteria for them.

If VNN'ers don't attend meetings every week, and don't belong to a real life organisation,
then they aren't and must stop calling themselves NS or WN or Klan, agreed?
After all, that's the criteria you are applying to Christians.

The studies don't measure donations to the church, participation in church programmes, the
numbers of church institutions, of christenings, of marriages taking place in churches, all these are simply left out.

Do members of political parties who don't attend branch meetings belong to the party?

Are all those who vote for the political parties members?

Are all those who donate to political parties members?

What is the best measure of support for a party, numbers of members who attend branch meetings, or its votes?

Has the advent of the internet, and forums, websites, blogs and emails, electronic newsletters, videos and services on television and DVds etc meant that fewer need to attend church, and instead watch and participate from home, and attend church business networks, work in church programmes etc?
Have people taken to rather meeting in each others home's, in small cells?

Just like political parties have two categories, members and voters, churches have two categories, members who actively participate and attend branch meetings ie go to church, and
adherents, those who follow the beliefs but aren't members.

If you wish to research further, here are some more reliable sources

Fast Facts
http://hirr.hartsem.edu/research/fas...ast_facts.html

http://www.adherents.com/

Here we can see just how inconsequential atheism is as a force, when compared to organised religious groups. Again, you don't need to support them, just work with them.

If you can get an abortion clinic closed, a rehab centre or orphanage opened that mainly benefits Whites, you have contributed a great deal.
It takes many small drops of water to make a river.

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1846/rel...112th-congress

Many analysts described the November 2010 midterm elections as a sea change, with Republicans taking control of the U.S. House of Representatives and narrowing the Democratic majority in the Senate. But this political overhaul appears to have had little effect on the religious composition of Congress, which is similar to the religious makeup of the previous Congress and of the nation, according to an analysis by the Pew Research Center's Forum on Religion & Public Life.

The 112th Congress, like the U.S. public, is majority Protestant and about a quarter Catholic. Baptists and Methodists are the largest Protestant denominations in the new Congress, just as they are in the country as a whole.

A few of the country's smaller religious groups, including Episcopalians, Presbyterians and Jews, have greater numerical representation in Congress than in the general population. Some others, including Buddhists and Muslims, are represented in Congress in roughly equal proportion to their numbers in the adult U.S. population. And some small religious groups, such as Hindus and Jehovah's Witnesses, are not represented at all in Congress.

Perhaps the greatest disparity between the religious makeup of Congress and the people it represents, however, is in the percentage of the unaffiliated -- those who describe their religion as atheist, agnostic or "nothing in particular." According to information gathered by CQ Roll Call and the Pew Forum, no members of Congress say they are unaffiliated. By contrast, about one-sixth of U.S. adults (16%) are not affiliated with any particular faith. Only six members of the 112th Congress (about 1%) do not specify a religious affiliation, which is similar to the percentage of the public that says they don't know or refuses to specify their faith.1

These findings are based on a comparison of the religious affiliations of members of the new Congress with data on the U.S. public from the U.S. Religious Landscape Survey, conducted by the Pew Forum in 2007 among more than 35,000 U.S. adults. CQ Roll Call gathered information on the religious affiliations of members of Congress through questionnaires and follow-up phone calls to members' offices. The Pew Forum supplemented that information with an extensive review of media reports on candidates in 2010 House and Senate races. It should be noted, however, that there is an important difference between a confidential telephone survey of a sample of U.S. adults and media inquiries about the religious identification of an elected official or candidate. Media inquiries may find fewer "unaffiliated" people because those inquiries are more public.
The New, 112th Congress

Of the 535 members of the new Congress, 304 -- or 57% -- are Protestants, which is slightly higher than the share of Protestants in the U.S. adult population (51%). Compared with the previous Congress, the 112th Congress has added 12 Protestants, an increase of roughly two percentage points.

Baptists remain the largest Protestant denominational family in Congress, essentially unchanged from the 111th Congress, though there are somewhat fewer self-described Baptists on Capitol Hill (13%) than in the national population (17%). Methodists have declined slightly in their proportion of Congress, dropping by six members, or about one percentage point. Nonetheless, Methodists still comprise a larger share of Congress (10%) than of the public (6%).

Some other Protestant groups also are overrepresented in Congress relative to their numbers in the general population. For instance, while fewer than 2% of American adults identify themselves as Episcopalians, about 8% of Congress is affiliated with the Episcopal Church. In addition, 8% of Congress is Presbyterian, about three times the percentage of American adults who say they are Presbyterians (3%).

Protestants who do not specify a particular denomination grew the most from the 111th to the 112th Congress, increasing their ranks by 19 members, to a total of 58. They now comprise 11% of Congress, up from 7% two years ago. The proportion of unspecified Protestants is nearly as high among incumbents (10%) as among newly elected members (13%). It is unclear whether any of these unspecified Protestants are affiliated with nondenominational churches; just two members of the 112th Congress specify that they belong to nondenominational Protestant churches.
Very nice.

Old October 22nd, 2020 #1336
GermanAmerican

Christianity isn't as black and white as we think it was. The Bible itself speaks against race mixing in Acts 17:26.

Old October 22nd, 2020 #1337
GermanAmerican

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Christian or Aryan. You can't be both.
But Hitler and Goebbels were both. Were they not true Aryans then?

Old October 22nd, 2020 #1338
Fico

Quote:
But Hitler and Goebbels were both. Were they not true Aryans then?
They were not practically Christian. They were baptized in young days and latter accepted anti-Christian views. I also had opinion that NS was Christian movement because after you red Mein Kampf, you can not see anti-Christian views but after I went deeply in NS movement,I saw that he is oppose to Christianity. The problem is not racist Christians but fact that racialist Christianity will never be mainstream policy of christian religion. Just small part of Christians are pro-white. Same problem had Klassen as former Christian among conservatives,after he represent his racist beliefs,christian conservatives always attack him that we are all equal in the eye of jewish God. How we can speak about jewish conspiracy if Jews are gods chosen people? After this,he rejected Christianity and establish Creativity. With becoming mainstream as Christian racist you would see that you can be only pro-white with rejecting Christianity. You are new in WN world I think what mean that you did not read enough book for see the opposite view by pro-white authors.

Last edited by Fico; October 23rd, 2020 at 12:05 AM.

Old October 22nd, 2020 #1339
GermanAmerican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
They were not practically Christian. They were baptized in young days and latter accepted anti-Christian views. I also had opinion that NS was Christian movement because after you red Mein Kampf, you can not see anti-Christian views but after I went deeply in NS movement,I saw that he is oppose to Christianity. The problem is not racist Christians but fact that racialist Christianity will never be mainstream policy of christian religion. Just small part of Christians are pro-white. Same problem had Klassen as former Christian among conservatives,after he represent his racist beliefs,christian conservatives always attack him that we are all equal in the eye of jewish God. How we can speak about jewish conspiracy if Jews are gods chosen people? After this,he rejected Christianity and establish Creativity. With becoming mainstream as Christian racist you would see that you can be only pro-white with rejecting Christianity. You are new in WN world I think what man that you did not read enough book for see the opposite view by pro-white authors.
But unlike Himmler, Hitler was not into the esoteric, he actually called esoteric beliefs nonsense.

Old October 22nd, 2020 #1340
GermanAmerican

Woodpecker

Mussolini was a devout Atheist over most of his life. As for Hitler i however see rather the opposite as the case.

Tags
#1, christianity

Thread